Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3 Interesting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Started using Shannon's subliminals again recently, thanks to the sale going on it had been a long time.
Either way just bought

Overcome premature ejaculation 5g
Manifest your perfect sexual lover 5g
Attract your perfect wife 4G
Attract your perfect submissive sexual lover 4G
Attract your perfect romantic lover 4G
Attract your perfect girlfriend 4G
Attract your perfect friends with benefits 4G
Attract your perfect platinum blonde 4G

Debating if I want to get Base 2.1 next ,lowest I've seen $155 and Woman magnet lowest I've seen 110.

Either way this sale got me using Shannon subs again, I had stopped 4 awhile.

I been on DMSI for about 2 days now and I seem pretty smooth and more popular, with people in general. With women I haven't been exposed 2 too many but from what I seen I'm getting more attention from them. I seem to be a little cooler to some guys, other guys view me as a threat.
I like the addition of natural seduction and the fear module, I been going out consistently so il have a chance to be around mote women.
Friday Dec 14

Got me a copy of Woman magnet on sale, right before it ended 2 days ago, im really excited about that purchase. It was the only part of The trio I didn't have , AM,SM, now WM.
Now on to dmsi
I noticed I'm getting more tests, just like the sub says insecure people will make themselves known. It's like people stop being normal and try to be extra cool.
Im in situations where people lack manners and think it's attractive, probably the insecurity kicking in.
The most important thing I've noticed is that a woman whom I find attractive at my current place of work, is coming around more. She was complete ghost recon, and now I see her often, I'm thinking it has to be dmsi.
I've seen another example of a cute blond I chatted up today, she was wearing yellow crocs, I chatted her up, but due to where I was I didn't find appropriate to ask for her # or ask her out. Fear maybe or shame in case i may have been rejected, idk. I think she may have been a manifestation. Anyways I'm going out later tonight where i can expose more women to my aura and see what I can make happen.
Dec. 19

I'm starting to see some results, this past weekend I had a cute blond approach me. I unfortunately didn't grab any contact info, disappointing as she met my standards. While I chatted with her, iI had a guy friend of hers, hovering.
Things were headed in a sexual direction too, but I forgot to ask for number.
At work today I seen a butt display, it's a group of 2 older women in between 30 to50. The 50 who looks good for her age, invited me to sit with them sometime ago; the butt display was from the 30 year old, but she wasn't necessarily facing my direction, but when I looked foward it was there to see. Important to notice , that there is also another 20 some year old , who's sits in an office whom i been seeing more of her lately. In fact today she was in the breakroom standing around, i made a quick comment on her boots asking If they were Michael kors. She replied Tommy hilllfiger. Later on I saw her again and she was leaning against a counter , while I was heating up my lunch but I ignored her this time. My coworker was commenting how she likes me and that she was waiting on me. I rarely see this girl, and now she's popping around more. But the 2nd time I ignored her, it wasn't intentional I just didn't know what to say, or maybe didn't care enough.
Update
Dec 21st

I had a cute blond, I'd say she was around 23 max, dancing by me at this bar I been going too , she gave me proximity but that was about it. I didnt escalate though.At this same bar a beautiful stylish brunette gave me an interested look, 26ish looking. The thing I usually take action but I didn't do anything lol. Oh well. Maybe fear or indifference, the thing is i been saying hey to some women here and there, but some look at me like I'm crazy. Wtf? College girls though, or people who are insecure and lack social skills. Later on i bumped into a redhead different bar, said something but she blew me off lol. The brunette 26ish is from a more balanced age enviroment. I hooked up with 2 women within the last month, before i starred the sub, they are cute but not top tier women. That's what im looking for, top tier higher standards. Going out again later.
12/28/18

I thought about quitting this sub last night, but decided to keep pushing.One interesting thing I noticed is i fell asleep listening to this, and I had a clearing of sorts, like I let go of a negative belief or a inner change of sorts. I leveled up for sure yesterday. A place where I usually frequent on bussiness , i had one of the employees striking conversation with me about cleaning dishes and her kids. She may have been a manifestation? I'm big in cleanliness, but the conversation flowed so naturally and suprisingly it started about her talking abut the workroom breakroom. She was talking to me about her kids, and soon to be step kids and telling me their ages. Either away I woke up today noticing a high level of attraction, walking around the grocery store, almost automatic. If I go out later tonight il update again, i wonder if listening to more then 5 hours is the trigger ? I did pass out listening to the sub. In general I feel good though.
12/29/18

I had an interesting dream this morning, I made out with a beautiful brunette with a girlfriend whom I possibly knew , maybe she's a secret fantasy of mine. This red hair ex girlfriend of a friend of mine. My consciousness is really trying to associate it to this red hair chick. I went back into the house, laid down with both of them. The brunette says something like I'm good she's here.. I smooth my way back into it by saying stuff about cuddling, while smirking and laughing at the stuff that I'm saying. After that I woke up.
Why were you thinking about quitting the sub?