Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Iana's USLM journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

I'll be recording here any changes that I notice while listening to USLM. I started yesterday 5 loops listening to hybrid.

Feeling good, I didn't notice anything major, maybe a big more upbeat energy than usual.
Woke up at 5 am today (I am used to it) but still it was easier. I am starting to feel like a heightened mood, more positive I guess.. Feeling good in general. I also love jumping from one activity to the other, and i started to notice this. Like I have an inner voice saying just stay and finish. Very interesting.

I am wondering if I need to listen to 5 loops all together or I can split 3 in the am, to in the pm. Also, sometimes i have to pause in the middle, due to a call or whatever distractions, hope this is ok.
(12-12-2018, 01:40 AM)ianaav Wrote: [ -> ]Woke up at 5 am today (I am used to it) but still it was easier. I am starting to feel like a heightened mood, more positive I guess.. Feeling good in general. I also love jumping from one activity to the other, and i started to notice this. Like I have an inner voice saying just stay and finish. Very interesting.

I am wondering if I need to listen to 5 loops all together or I can split 3 in the am, to in the pm. Also, sometimes i have to pause in the middle, due to a call or whatever distractions, hope this is ok.

As of 5G it seems it’s best to just keep the subliminal playing all throughout with no pauses. Seems like with 5.5G it’s best to get the full listening time for the day all in one shot so for USLM just play it 5 hours straight with no pauses, distractions, etc. if you’re still getting results then cool. To my understanding though it’s best to do continuous playback which is why I simply put my phone on do not disturb, even if I’m doing a 12+ hour session. I’ll check my notifications still but I only respond to emergencies.
Any time you break listening time from the start of loop 1 to the end of loop 5, you degrade the sub's potential. So do your best not to do that. Why not listen as you sleep? Better to do that and not break ASRB, methinks.
Ohh good I asked then. I didn't realize! How do you guys listen to it at night? The ultrasonic track? Also is it ok to just play it on my mac's speakers? I tend to sleep on one side so I'm worried one ear is always covered.
(12-12-2018, 09:40 AM)ianaav Wrote: [ -> ]Ohh good I asked then. I didn't realize! How do you guys listen to it at night? The ultrasonic track? Also is it ok to just play it on my mac's speakers? I tend to sleep on one side so I'm worried one ear is always covered.

If your mac's speakers support 20 kHz (which I would think they do, but you can look up the specifications). You can use the ultrasonic track if you don't think sleeping to ocean waves or trickling stream is enjoyable. I worked myself up to being able to sleep listening to hybrid masked tracks. I can sleep listening to either ocean surf or trickling stream, but I've been choosing ocean surf as of late.

Don't worry about one ear being covered here and there. That's unavoidable, unless you sleep exclusively on your back. I couldn't do that, lol.
Thank you RTBoss, my husband will probably mind hearing this all night. But I'll try to get a whole 5 hours in either during the day or night. Excited now!
So I tried the Ultrasonic track at night for some reason it paused after track 1! I'll have to be more careful and play the whole thing.

I feel quite anxious yesterday and today, like nothing is going my way. But I am becoming more aware of my self talk, things I need to change...
I wonder what's happening.. Like all my fears are surfacing now and i don't know how to handle them. I feel quite unstable like I'm failing at everything. Is that the FRM module and is there anything I could do to help myself.
It could be the FRM. The thing you can do to prevent that is to always make absolutely sure you get all 5 loops in. It is designed to make the experience as easy as possible, but you have to get enough loops in for it to do that, instead of just dredging up your fears.
Thank you Shannon I will, its been interrupted so far. Did you get any feedback before regarding different tracks, seems like the ultrasonic makes me anxious and in a bad mood. The ocean hybrid during the day uplifts me. Maybe I can use headphones at night and listen to hybrid instead.
Generally, you'll want to try all the formats and pick the one that produces the best results for you. Sounds like that is hybrid.
Ok managed to have 5 loops uninterrupted tonight, feeling better. I am looking at a lot of success videos, reading about it. I did it before, but now its more serious I guess.

I also have these insights out of nowhere, like I realized how much I worry and its not needed and also about responsibility in life (guilty of placing it onto others or circumstances).

Tonight is a first day off, hope I'll feel ok as I need to work on business.
First day off. Overslept one hour, feel a bit more tired and my brain is foggy, but nothing major. Can't wait to restart and do proper 5 loops daily.
Pages: 1 2