Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The way of the superior man - Alpha Male program
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am reading a book called "The way of the superior man" by David Deida, and I must say that I really buy into what he is talking about. I am thinking of running the Alpha Male program in the future, and would be interested if anyone who have ran AM also read the book and could talk about any similarities in your development.
How did your run of E2 go? Finished mine and stopped seeing results after 3 months. It was a nice journey though.

I've gone onto DMSI as my subconscious seems to have told me that's what I need to do for additional healing (two dreams about DMSI, no other program). I'll probably go onto DMSI-C when that gets released.
(12-12-2018, 12:33 PM)StridingStrider Wrote: [ -> ]How did your run of E2 go? Finished mine and stopped seeing results after 3 months. It was a nice journey though.

I've gone onto DMSI as my subconscious seems to have told me that's what I need to do for additional healing (two dreams about DMSI, no other program). I'll probably go onto DMSI-C when that gets released.

Still going, still seeing results and feel I need to continue with it. Going to change to E3 when it’s out if I haven’t healed enough until it’s released. Feel a lot of stuff need to be healed and emotionally free.

The biggest part is breaking away from the habits of giving to much attention to other people’s needs and emotions and learning to focus on my own emotional needs and just learning to become myself independent from other people. Which I now know stem from growing up with a emotionally immature and codependent mother that have fostered that kind of habitual thinking and emotional response that I have today. Which are deeply rooted, and even after 7 months with E2 I still have work to do until I am healthy. But it becomes better, slow and steady progress.