Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A Force of Nature - My DMSI 3.3 Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Everyone. For the record, I am a legitimate tester as I haven't listened to a sub in over 35 days.

I started DMSI 3.3 on Friday night. I used the Hybrid Trickling Stream. I had a bad reaction Saturday morning - I felt stressed and didn't get a great night's sleep.

So I switched to regular Trickling Stream and I'm glad I did. I felt great yesterday, fearless in my interactions. I went to a singles mixer and met 2 wonderful women whose numbers I got. Both were "high value" - beautiful, fun, sexy, and both professors. I sometimes get socially anxious, but last night I was completely natural and had women coming up to me. In fact, the 2 women both told me that they were a little nervous because I was very handsome and charming. Then this morning a very attractive and successful woman on Tinder chatted me up and we exchanged numbers.

I really like the self-effects too. I feel calmer on this version, less temperamental. I feel naturally attractive, like I'm the hunted, not the hunter. Like a feeling of not forcing the action, let it come to me. My humor is coming out naturally, and it's very disarming. At the same time, I don't feel egotistical at all, just internally confident.

Overall, DMSI 3.3 is a force of nature, and I'm riding the wave.
I am feeling the need for two sub-goals:

1) Be social.
2) Be patient.

My intuition is telling me that these will help in all areas. I am going with the flow.