Subliminal Talk

Full Version: DMSI 3.3D Journey- Instant No Fap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Day 1: I haven't fapped after starting it. Before starting it i was fapping everyday 1/2 times, and now i feel like it isn't even in my reality to do that.
I also went out with a friend and bought jewelry that makes me feel more confident, and i was feeling really outgoing today.
I'm gonna go to sleep now, and gonna listen to Day 2, but i can say i feel like Shannon hit some gold mine Smile
Day 2: Continue to feel confident, but nothing noticeable with girls.
(12-10-2018, 04:05 AM)TugaInVegas Wrote: [ -> ]Day 2: Continue to feel confident, but nothing notable with girls.

Keep us updated. It takes time but it's worth it.
Agree with Zane although I know how you feel Tuga. I've seen the effects others got when they fully executed so right now our current situation seems to pale when compared to the full-blown DMSI executors of versions past. But it's early, here's hoping that you become a full-blown DMSI executor!
(12-10-2018, 05:37 AM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with Zane although I know how you feel Tuga. I've seen the effects others got when they fully executed so right now our current situation seems to pale when compared to the full-blown DMSI executors of versions past. But it's early, here's hoping that you become a full-blown DMSI executor!

Thank you both Smile I believe in Shannon's work and in myself so yeah, let's conquer the world Pirate
Day 3: I'm still listening to the tracks right now, but what i feel is a urge to talk. I've been lurking around the forum for more than a year, but now i want to be a more active part of it, help Shannon improve the subs, and just share everything i can.
Gotta say, feeling great and i do believe the new FRM is doing wonders Smile