Subliminal Talk

Full Version: A living fantasy-DMSI 3.3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HOLY HOLY 16 minutes into my first loop (damn 5 loops at 1 hr and 6 min) and I am becoming noticeably warm. This is beyond awesome as I have never felt this, not even with the months I was on ver 3.2. I have been off of subs since early September so maybe this is just an effect of that. I can feel a headache building (just got to 18 min) but I am tingly all over. My body is sweating just a little. I can feel it mostly in my left leg. Very excited for the next few months at least.

I assume I have to listen to all 5 loops back to back. For anyone else using this, how are you managing to find the time to do this? Also, if there is time between loops to pause, how long would I have? (More so for Shannon but if you *know* the answer then by all means let me know).

Thank you Shannon. This is going to be a great few months!
(12-08-2018, 03:07 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY HOLY 16 minutes into my first loop (damn 5 loops at 1 hr and 6 min) and I am becoming noticeably warm. This is beyond awesome as I have never felt this, not even with the months I was on ver 3.2. I have been off of subs since early September so maybe this is just an effect of that. I can feel a headache building (just got to 18 min) but I am tingly all over. My body is sweating just a little. I can feel it mostly in my left leg. Very excited for the next few months at least.

I assume I have to listen to all 5 loops back to back. For anyone else using this, how are you managing to find the time to do this? Also, if there is time between loops to pause, how long would I have? (More so for Shannon but if you *know* the answer then by all means let me know).

I listen while I sleep. It's my only option, being that I have kids. When my wife works at the hospital all night, I listen on speaker. When she's home and sleeps in bed with me, I endure listening with my Sennheiser 280 HD Pro headphones. Not comfortable, but I'm not in this for comfort. I'm in this for results, and I'm going to do everything I have to do to do it right on my end.
(12-08-2018, 05:01 PM)RTBoss Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-08-2018, 03:07 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]HOLY HOLY 16 minutes into my first loop (damn 5 loops at 1 hr and 6 min) and I am becoming noticeably warm. This is beyond awesome as I have never felt this, not even with the months I was on ver 3.2. I have been off of subs since early September so maybe this is just an effect of that. I can feel a headache building (just got to 18 min) but I am tingly all over. My body is sweating just a little. I can feel it mostly in my left leg. Very excited for the next few months at least.

I listen while I sleep. It's my only option, being that I have kids. When my wife works at the hospital all night, I listen on speaker. When she's home and sleeps in bed with me, I endure listening with my Sennheiser 180 HD Pro headphones. Not comfortable, but I'm not in this for comfort. I'm in this for results, and I'm going to do everything I have to do to do it right on my end.

It is a big hop from 3.2 to 3.3 in terms of time needed. I will be able to use speakers next semester as I am moving and will no longer have a roommate but for the time being I am swapping from earbuds and headphones (each one hurts after a couple of loops so swapping is best for comfort). Not in it for comfort...that is such a great statement! I am very excited going forwards, more so than with any other version.
I am curious as to whether I should run the loops prior to sleeping, as the instructions say to do this for a better result, or to run them overnight so when I go out in the morning I will have just finished the loops.
(12-08-2018, 07:49 PM)MrBoogieMan_HD Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious as to whether I should run the loops prior to sleeping, as the instructions say to do this for a better result, or to run them overnight so when I go out in the morning I will have just finished the loops.

Do what's most convenient for you.
Listening overnight with headphones, all 5 loops. Have not noticed any changes in my body, or how people treat me. No IOIs, but I have not been paying attention. Just trying to finish the semester.