My experience with EPRHA
12-06-2018, 06:59 AM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2018 07:08 AM by Asanti.)
RE: My experience with EPRHA
Still doing ARA 5.5 G. It's been around 45 days now. Trying to do the recommended 6 hours before falling asleep.

I've been having strange dreams. Few days ago I was talking with my mom in the dream, but she looked so strange, all of her face was changed hmm she looked like a monster, as though she underwent an accident or so, and she was pointing with her finger on my head saying - look you have a bruise here, and yes, I had a bruise, not just one, but all of my head was covered with fresh bruises and wounds, but it didn't hurt and I wasn't affraid.

The sub is very subtle. I like it. All the subs I used previously were making me feel tensed, and I was probably trying too hard to heal, I was all the time trying to get the tension out of my body (you know, trying to get rid of depression in despair) yes I was desperate to heal, coz I felt so bad, but on this sub I'm going in the direction - babe, relax, don't try so hard, let it all go.

The quality of my sleep got better while I listen to this ARA.
As of this writing I have a headache, coz I still have some tension in my body, but compared to the tension I had in 2014, today I feel like a butterfly :-D

One more thing. Yesterday I realized sth pretty important. How do you relate to others in life? It's important. I placed myself in a position of 'life happens to me and people behave towards me and tell me what I am thus'. That's a source of a lot of tension and axiety. I'm changing this mindset. People treat me the way they treat themselves and not the other way around. And when I was in the secondary school the teachers didn't treat me badly, I didn't understand back than that the way they treated me was what they were themselves, the vibration they were sending was what they were themselves and they couldn't help being different, nice bla bla because that's not what they were. That's a milestone in my development, however primitive it might sound....

Intention is like the steering wheel of the soul
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Alpha Female experience alphascension 22 3,586 11-28-2017 08:25 AM
Last Post: DavisMind91
  Joining that EPRHA 2.0 Bandwagon Why So Serious? 168 46,122 10-19-2016 07:46 PM
Last Post: DisneylandUSA
Star Breast Enlargement Experience! It's Finally happening beautybeachmermaid 10 7,004 03-13-2016 02:29 PM
Last Post: Wantgirlfriendtohavebigboobs
Heart Breast enlargement experience camelia90 26 17,003 10-15-2015 12:35 AM
Last Post: Joronda
  My Magestical Journey- Chap 1 (EPRHA) ChrissyC 17 5,758 09-04-2015 07:22 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC