10-10-2018, 05:12 AM
RE: DMSI
When I was told about the words that confusion's unattractive lover said to him in front of a lot of people to let them know that they were having a sexual relationship. It was as if I "knew" it already, as if I had already heard that. As I was told the next odd thing that she said, it was as if I was agreeing that she said those things because I had already heard her say it. I wasn't there when it happened, so I did not hear it. I just thought that I probably had a dream about it. Now that I'm reading about TID, I'm wondering if maybe that's what it was. I might be reading too much into it, but I'll keep track of it by writing it down just in case.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
Zane
10-10-2018, 08:55 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 09:03 AM by Zane.)
I have also experienced this when I was on DMSI.

When I heard something good or bad I felt as if I already knew about this. As if this information isn't new. I was expecting it already so no surprise. I already saw it coming way before anyone had..kinda stuff.

Many things u have mentioned in ur recent post resonates when I was using DMSI. I think of replying to ur post but seriously I feel soo exhausted that I don't Hence I like ur post lol. I hardly update my UMOP Journal.

I was much more active on forum when I was on DMSI...

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Infinite
10-10-2018, 09:05 AM
Maybe it just works as a way to balance out emotions? I laughed at that guy for about two days after it happened.

I noticed yesterday and today when I finally got out that hot guys were staring at me. They noticed me just like they did when I was on B.I haven't worn any makeup and just have been pulling my hair back in a ponytail. I feel like such a bum on A, like I need a woman cave. SO says that I have a glow to my skin and that I look glamorous. lol what an enabler!
[-] The following 3 users Like Infinite's post:
Zane, Kol, Djinnni
10-10-2018, 12:26 PM
I saw confusion today, he was about 100 feet away. I'm pretty sure that he did not see me at all. I decided to keep looking at him, the back of his head to keep him in my line of sight to see what would happen. To my surprise, the guy turned his head to the side, not once but three times. He would have had to almost turn completely around to see me, and he couldn't do that because he was running.

I do believe that he was affected. What do you guys think happened? I know he probably felt someone looking at him. Could he have sensed that it was me?
10-11-2018, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2018 06:49 AM by Infinite.)
I went back and read my dmsi journal where I mentioned that my nose, eyes, and lips looked sharper when I was on B. That's what I lost when I switched over to A. SO thinks that I am getting that sharpness to my features back.

I reflected today how I had a dream about a clothing store that I really liked. I found myself watching "how to" videos on youtube the last two days. Some of the suggested videos are awesome for me, and just what I'm looking for as far as dressing more attractive. I think it's related to the subs because my perception on dressing and presenting myself better to the world has changed. I used to be happy dressing a little above average for my area.
[-] The following 2 users Like Infinite's post:
Have at ye, Zane
10-12-2018, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2018 03:56 AM by Infinite.)
I don't know why I forgot to write about this after it happened yesterday.

I've been pushing myself the last three days to go outside, I really don't feel like it at all.

I wrote about in my BIATHM journal about a time when I got derailed, so that I eneded up walking close to a woman who seemed to have manifested from a dream. She was listening to a sub. I didn't say in my journal that I got derailed by getting blisters on my feet. The blisters have since healed, but ever since that happened, when I walk inthat area, I get this sense of which way to go. When I don't get that sense, I know which way to go because the area where I got the blisters starts to hurt, even though it has already healed and I even wear bandaids.

Yesterday, I felt that pain, so I knew not to keep going in that same direction. I kept on going anyway beause I really wanted to go about 50 feet forward.

When I got to the 50 feet farward after I got the "warning", I turned around to walk back the shorter way since I had met my goal and I continued to feel that blister pain.. When I did, I saw about 10 feet from where I got the warning, a man standing still, watching me. I can't remember the last time that I felt so scared. I saw him clearly just the way that I would see anybody else for two or three seconds, before not seeing him anymore.

He looks like someone I know, but like ten years older. I would never fear someone that looks like him.

I still walked back past that area anyway. When I did, I noticed that someone had left their flannel shirt there. It wasn't hanging like a shirt, it was just left there like a rag. My mind is not normally tricked like that, and I got the "warning" before I even noticed the cloth.
kingpill
10-13-2018, 05:02 PM
Had a sex dream that I was very pleased about so having sex with other women, that I encouraged him.
Kol
10-13-2018, 06:21 PM
(10-13-2018 05:02 PM)Infinite Wrote:  Had a sex dream that I was very pleased about so having sex with other women, that I encouraged him.

Do you attribute this to having exposed him to DSMI?
[-] The following 1 user Likes RTBoss's post:
Infinite
10-13-2018, 07:01 PM
(10-13-2018 06:21 PM)RTBoss Wrote:  
(10-13-2018 05:02 PM)Infinite Wrote:  Had a sex dream that I was very pleased about so having sex with other women, that I encouraged him.

Do you attribute this to having exposed him to DSMI?

I'm not sure, but it's possible. He was going to meet with some friends in another city. He mentioned it, but he never told me that he was going. He insisted that he told me, and that I agreed that he should go. Then yesterday he told me that he was going to see them. I knew that it was coming up, but I didn't know that it was going to be this week. I was annoyed at the whole thing. I think that most people would have been, considering the lack of communication.

Then I had that dream, and when I got up, I was actually happy for him that he would go to that event.
[-] The following 4 users Like Infinite's post:
Leo1990, RTBoss, Jake2015, Have at ye
10-15-2018, 06:39 AM
Had another dream about work. This time I went back to where I used to work to help some girl I didn't even know get a job there.

I woke up in the middle of the night having the realization of something that confusion did. Knowing this helps me to understand his confusing behavior a whole lot better.
Have at ye
10-16-2018, 04:18 AM
Seems like I'm having dreams about work every night. I had a dream that my work was suddenly in my house. This makes me think that there will be an opportunity coming up that I might not feel ready for, but I should go for it anyway.

Had some dream about a very attractive rich woman gone missing. People were suspicious of confusion's involvement with her.
10-16-2018, 06:24 PM
I'm starting to feel turned on by being on A. I got turned on immediately after playing B. Took weeks on A to get to this point. lol It's different, too. On B, it was like I was on fire, "I need to get laid". On A, there is a prolonged intensity that's actually pleasurable. It's more like, "Sex will feel so good, and the orgasm will be so great".
[-] The following 6 users Like Infinite's post:
Shannon, Zane, Kol, Have at ye, Djinnni, DMSIuser78

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  My DMSI Journey ChrissyC 1 226 09-01-2018 04:40 AM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI- 2 Journeys ChrissyC 22 1,031 08-31-2018 08:33 PM
Last Post: ChrissyC
Smile DMSI Journal Purple Jade 80 9,777 01-19-2018 08:00 PM
Last Post: enterthezephyr