Become irresistible attractive to handsome men
07-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Become irresistible attractive to handsome men
This is the first subliminal I’ve tried. My intention for keeping this journal is to help me understand the journey.

I listened to it for about two hours the first night. I had vivid dreams about pets. I was breeding silky haired toy dogs and selling them too cheap, for about $150. I went to brush the hair of one of the puppies, but the skin was all bumpy, and the puppy felt pain from getting its hair brushed. Then I was carrying around a guinea pig in a professional office where it would have been inappropriate to do so. The guinea pig began to squeal. I acted like it was normal and everybody else did too.

When I woke up, I shifted my legs toward my so. He said that my eyes were very flirtatious and that he had never seen them so flirtatious before.

I had dreams last night, but I do not recall them. I’ve played the program for five hours so far.

I can’t find a way to play it continuously on my iPad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
Zane
07-06-2018, 05:16 PM
RE: Become irresistible attractive to handsome men
I figured out that the dream with the puppies represents a breakthrough for me to go back to a person who used to cut my hair. I went through a painful experience with someone else that worked there, so I never went back. In the dream, I continued to brush the puppies hair in spite of the painful bumps. I wasn’t bing mean in the dream, I just continued brushing the hair as if I didn’t think that it hurt the puppy. I understand it now and I’m so happy to see results this soon. Now I have to book an appointment.

A detail about the guinea pig I overlooked is that there was a handsome man in the dream. I cared what he thought, and he acted as if there was nothing inappropriate about me carrying around a guinea pig.
07-07-2018, 01:00 AM
After listening to the sub for the first time. Two days ago, I went to work and I noticed that I was much more outgoing. I also caught the eye of a lot of guys, but I didn’t think that they were handsome. My friend thought that I was more confident, but I felt so bad on the inside because of a handsome guy that hurt me. Those feelings came to the surface and I felt that pain as it had happened that same day.

I had a very vivid nightmare last night that I was able to crush him with just a look. Just like I had done to a different guy in the past, after he hurt me. I had evil power in me to do that. My face looked evil.

I ended up listening to the sub for about eight hours yesterday. I’m not sure why I had a disturbing nightmare about using the power of evil to make him weak. That is something that I will never succumb to.
07-07-2018, 04:25 AM
I had another dream where I was setting a table. I was wearing an off white relaxed fitting daytime dress. What I really wanted to wear was a semi shiny black fitted dress. I was setting the table where that handsome man I had the previous dream about was going to be sitting, two of his girlfriends were also going to be sitting there. He came by and he kissed me.

On the one dream dream I was destroying him. On the next dream I was letting him kiss me. LOL
07-07-2018, 09:57 AM
In the dream I had where he kissed me. I was wearing an above the knee casual dress with very little makeup. He liked my dress and my face.

Instead of buying myself shorts and tops for this summer, I bought myself some dresses.
07-07-2018, 06:27 PM
So was telling me that I’m sexier and that he was getting all these sexual thoughts when I was near him.

I played the sub for about eight hours today. I already had another vivid dream about that handsome guy again. I keep dreaming about him. Hopefully these dreams will help me to get over him. This time he was chasing after me, trying to push me down a flight of stairs. After I caught him doing something illegal.
Zane
07-08-2018, 12:53 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2018 12:54 AM by Infinite.)
I played the sub for about eight hours yesterday. I don’t remember having any other dreams besides the dream where the guy was chasing me.

I spoke a little more to so about the changes he noticed in me. He told me that he felt as if I was ovulating (I was not). He felt very masculine, strong and ready to go. It’s actually odd that he felt turned on feeling as if I was ovulating because he doesn’t get aroused when I ovulate. That’s the time when we fight a lot.
07-09-2018, 03:59 AM
My so says that I am exuding sexiness like never before. I’ve been feeling a sensation in my breasts as I play the sub. It almost feels like they’re growing. So says that my movements are more fluid. He motioned over to my breasts when he said this. I saw my breasts last night and I felt an affection and appreciation for them that I have never felt before.

Last night I had vivid dreams about that same guy again. This time I went on vacation and there he was, staying a few rooms down from mine. Then I went on another vacation where again, his place was down the hall from mine. This time I flirted with a handsome man in front of him, but the handsome man was not my type at all.

I didn’t know what to expect by playing the sub. I bought this sub before taking the plunge and investing in dmsi. I feel encouraged seeing these results that the next sub will be beneficial for me.
Zane
07-10-2018, 02:46 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018 02:54 AM by Infinite.)
I had a dream where I was saying good bye to some dear friends. I was naked in the dream, but I used my dress as a cover to cover my front side. My backside was completely exposed.

One of the friends I was saying goodbye to was a man who I had a physical attraction to. I’m pretty confident that this man represents the man who I am currently attracted to.
There was a woman who was kind of motherly. I had so much affection for her.
Then there was Angelina Jolie. I was telling her that she’s one of a kind, but that she was refreshing and like a breath of fresh air. She was like the fresh green leaves on her shirt.

Interesting that I would tell her that she was refreshing, like a breath of fresh air. A few nights ago, in the dream where the guy I am currently attracted to kissed me, instead of there being tongue action, there was air action.

Then I went into the kitchen where there were two men and a woman. I took off the dress I was using as a cover. I kind of let them see me naked before I put the dress back on.

I played the sub for eight hours yesterday. Thanks Ben! If anyone thinks they know what these dreams symbolize, I would enjoy hearing about it.
07-10-2018, 06:03 AM
I saw him this morning!

The handsome man whose opinion I valued in the dream where I was carrying around the squealing guinea pig.

I said good morning to him and he seemed very glad to say good morning back to me. He was wearing very dark sunglasses, so it’s hard to say if he was attracted to me. It didn’t hit me that it was the same guy until after I passed him. He doesn’t have a look that’s common for my area. I feel very happy. He is the first guy I’ve liked since I developed that attraction for that other guy who I keep dreaming about. Odd how I even had a dream this morning where I was saying goodbye to a man who I thought represented him.

Is there some sort of psychic ability, for lack of better word to these subliminals?
Zane
07-10-2018, 07:15 AM
(07-10-2018 06:03 AM)Infinite Wrote:  I saw him this morning!

The handsome man whose opinion I valued in the dream where I was carrying around the squealing guinea pig.

I said good morning to him and he seemed very glad to say good morning back to me. He was wearing very dark sunglasses, so it’s hard to say if he was attracted to me. It didn’t hit me that it was the same guy until after I passed him. He doesn’t have a look that’s common for my area. I feel very happy. He is the first guy I’ve liked since I developed that attraction for that other guy who I keep dreaming about. Odd how I even had a dream this morning where I was saying goodbye to a man who I thought represented him.

Is there some sort of psychic ability, for lack of better word to these subliminals?

Sub is full of surprises arnt they?

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Infinite
07-10-2018, 08:37 AM
Sub is full of surprises arnt they?
[/quote]

I wasn’t expecting anything like that to happen. Holy cow! This is my first sub, I went into it kind of blindly. I’m trying not to get my hopes up, but I hope I see him again.
07-11-2018, 05:58 AM
I did not see “dream” guy today. Bummer. The odds of seeing him again were extremely low. Too bad

I woke up full of anxiety this morning concerning that man I had been attracted to, the one I seem to dream about every night. I was scared to see him again. I’m pretty sure the man I said goodbye to in my dream represents him, so I’m not sure what to make of the anxiety. Is it resistance or congruence?

So says that I have “it”. He notices that my movements are more sensual. The way I walk, even the way I turn to look at him. Yesterday, I realized I was making a lip movement that I don’t usually make. I saw myself doing it, and it was a really sexy look. I’ve been noticing that women are responding really well to me these last few days. They act as if they really like me in a non sexual way.

I’m hoping that these changes are not tempory, only avail while I listen to the sub. I hope they will be around for a very long time. I hope I won’t revert back to the way I used to be.
07-11-2018, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 08:55 AM by Infinite.)
I forgot to mention on my last post that I ran into a woman who was probably listening to a sub. Before I noticed what she was listening to, I felt like talking to her. She reminded me of the woman that I was saying goodbye to in my dream. I made a comment to her and she was really happy that I talked to her. I don’t want to go into too many details here for privacy reasons. I got derailed and my plans changed. Then I got derailed again, so that I had to take another different way. I ended up right behind her. Even though it was a very awkward situation, it didn’t feel that bad to me. The last thing I wanted was for her to think I was some weirdo following her. I tried to stay behind, but I would keep ending up behind her. Then when I passed her, she had music going, but she also had the sound of the waves on a different device.

Now I’m looking forward to going back there again tomorrow. I doubt that Angelina will show up, but I gotta see what happens next.
Morgul
07-11-2018, 12:54 PM (This post was last modified: 07-11-2018 12:58 PM by Infinite.)
I’m kind of in amazement right now with the people from my dreams that have been manifesting in real life. That woman I saw today. In the dream, the woman told me that I might see her again in one to three days. I had that dream yesterday morning. In the dream, I said goodbye to her for good, just in case I never saw her again.

So thinks it’s really freaky that she was even listening to a sub. I mean, how often does one come across someone listening to a sub? Maybe this is a confirmation that I am ready to move on and say goodbye to whoever or whatever she represented in my dream.
07-12-2018, 06:23 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 08:51 AM by Infinite.)
I had a dream this morning with two pairs of baby animals having appeared in my home, like they were born there. two cute little baby turtles. They had a checkered pattern to them. One was white and blue, the other white and something else. I also saw two tiny baby birds in that same dream. They were beautiful finches with dark feathers. One had yellow accent feathers, the other one had red accent feathers.

I could be wrong, but I think I saw that man I used to be attracted to. I saw him from a distance, so I’m not sure, but he even watched me the way he does. My heart didn’t race, I felt no excitement, no attraction, no sadness, no longing. What I felt was frustration. I’m glad there was no attraction at all.

Something I’ve been feeling yesterday and today, like my steps are being guided. I know I’m not nuts considering the derailment I experienced yesterday. That was beyond my steps being guided.

I’m looking forward to tomorrow. I hope I will get to find out who Angelina represents.

I’m really enjoying the experience of the sub. I’ve done some reading on some of the other journals, but I still think that I’m doing this kind of blindly. I really like that. I am curious about what’s going on with these dreams getting manifested in real life. I mean, would I have seen “dream guy” if I hadn’t listened to the sub? Was I “warned” about dream guy because I listened to the sub? I know that I wouldn’t have had the confidence to look at him the way I di had I not listened to the sub. I don’t know what to make of this. If anyone feels like helping me figure it out, I’d love to hear your thoughts. Otherwise, I’ll just keep on enjoying the mystery of the journey.
07-12-2018, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2018 10:58 AM by Infinite.)
It just hit me, the amazing emotional distance that I had with that man I had such a strong attraction to. I can’t link it to anything other than this sub. He had so much influence and control over me. That most be gone now, maybe not completely, but based on my behavior around him today. I know that it is gone. I hope and think that the goodbye process with him has really started.

I think that the two finches might represent two outfits that I bought, because they were the same color. We shall see.....
Have at ye
07-13-2018, 07:11 AM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2018 05:30 AM by Infinite.)
I really should give a name to that handsome guy that hurt me, who I saw yesterday, because i keep dreaming about him ever since I started listening to the sub. I’ll name him Confusion.

A little bit of history with him. When I first met Confusion, I had two or three dreams about him that actually came true. The dreams warned me about bad things that he would do to me. I had two other dreams about him that were related to something else, they never came true. Ever since I started listening to the sub, there he is almost always in my dreams.

Last night, I dreamt about him again. To nobody’s surprise.

I was telling him that I feel a lot of pain right under the surface concerning a relative of mine.

I completely forgot about that dream until about half an hour ago, after I started playing the sub.

This morning, something happened with that relative and I was in so much pain. I still am and will probably all day. The dream came true. I was not expecting to feel any pain concerning that relative, but it did. Something happened to that relative that hurt them, and now I’m hurting too.

I saw Confusion again today. Just for a little bit. It was again from a distance. I know my mind is telling me to stay away from him. Things are so messed up right now with him anyway that it seems like all we do is hurt each other on some level. I hope that this baggage won’t hinder my progress. If the sub can help me with that relationship, that would be something else. A friend of mine thinks that Confusion positioned himself so that I would see him.
07-13-2018, 09:31 AM
I was hoping to find out who Angelina represents. I have a pretty good idea. I saw many women today, and I noticed that the two most attractive ones were the nicest and the friendliest to me. Makes me wonder if I should act a little more like them.
07-13-2018, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 07-13-2018 09:36 AM by Zane.)
Maybe you like certain qualities of Angelina and would want to have few or maybe all of her qualities.. We often wish /Dreams what we desire and don't have

What is it that u desire? What do u think she represents to you? What u think about her?

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Infinite

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  be irresistibly attractive to beautiful lesbian women beautybeachmermaid 2 2,106 08-24-2015 11:40 AM
Last Post: jonathan4all
  Attractive orange blossom 68 21,842 03-18-2015 10:23 AM
Last Post: orange blossom
  Approach anxiety 4 women & attractive men Athena 42 13,469 10-13-2014 12:48 PM
Last Post: Athena