• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What do you most want to see built or upgraded in the near future?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief
21.74%
10 21.74%
Universal Healing
15.22%
7 15.22%
Maximum Healing Speed
4.35%
2 4.35%
Maximum Immune Response
2.17%
1 2.17%
Sleep Induction Aid
0%
0 0%
Natural Song & Lyric Writing
0%
0 0%
Awakener
4.35%
2 4.35%
Penis Enlargement
21.74%
10 21.74%
Breast Enlargement
2.17%
1 2.17%
Something Else (post below to specify.)
28.26%
13 28.26%
Total 46 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Title: What do you want most?
Thread Modes
I will buy MLS5 if you make it . Just finished my first run through of MLS4. Very pleased with this sub and certainly would like to accelerate the results till my graduation if a new MLS is made available Smile 

(06-22-2021, 10:39 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(06-22-2021, 06:20 AM)MegaMan Wrote: In my humble opinion, it is worth running MLS5 through the models. Not because it will sell in large quantities in the short-term (at least I don't have this impression). But because it might help Shannon in developing new techniques for the subs.  On the one hand, it will directly do so if Shannon runs it. On the other hand, it might shine new light on Fear and FRM advances as I remember Shannon writing that MLS4 had more FRM in it than OF did.

On a personal note, I think that there are common fears that often are the root of evil in a figure of speech. One "master fear" might be the fear of change. And what is learning? Learning is changing. And what do almost all other subs want to achieve? Changing the user's situation in and experience of life.
So if MLS brings advances in achieving change it might be a huge overall benefit.

The poll is looking for what I can build each month in 1-2 weeks that will work and be sellable.  Rebuilding MLS might be possible within 2 weeks, but would be unlikely to sell enough copies, and I wouldn't be able to use it anyway.  Otherwise I would have been using that title all along.  Unfortunately, there are other things that are more important for me to deal with.

ATTRACT/MANIFEST YOUR PERFECT HUSBAND would be an instant buy for me!

Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED). I've been keeping a close eye on the forum for years to see when a new one would be released. Penis Enlargement would be my second choice.

(06-27-2021, 03:17 AM)adotd Wrote: Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED). I've been keeping a close eye on the forum for years to see when a new one would be released. Penis Enlargement would be my second choice.

It's already been decided.  You are going to get your second choice.   Thumbsup

(06-27-2021, 04:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 03:17 AM)adotd Wrote: Overcome Erectile Dysfunction (OED). I've been keeping a close eye on the forum for years to see when a new one would be released. Penis Enlargement would be my second choice.

Male Enhancement Subliminal Pre-order (5.75.7G – Type A/B/C/D)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...ent-5757g/
INTP-A

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.

(06-27-2021, 05:51 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-27-2021, 04:53 AM)RTBoss Wrote:

Male Enhancement Subliminal Pre-order (5.75.7G – Type A/B/C/D)
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/m...ent-5757g/

I cannot grumble, more than happy with this, and it'll be a definite purchase

I am going to suggest a sub but of course it won't get made.

"Improve body flexibility and calisthenics skills"

Better suggestion below.

Ok an improved suggestion:

"Improve body flexibility and core strength". Its more general and can also be used by people practicing yoga and matial arts.

@Shannon

Bro Idk how many years I have been waiting for but

I would have said NOFAP-Subliminal or what you call STMA-5.75G(Stop Masturbation Addiction) but right now I need something to deal with my Stress Levels

Please please make "Stress Relief-5.75G" I need that very much. I know it will be a piece of cake compared to DMSI

STRESS is killing me right now.. Please

I would really like to see an updated version of ASC that included modern tech like the FRM and DRS.

(07-20-2021, 02:15 AM)Tao374 Wrote: I would really like to see an updated version of ASC that included modern tech like the FRM and DRS.

The first 6G is slated to be just that, and free.

(07-20-2021, 07:32 AM)RTBoss Wrote:
(07-20-2021, 02:15 AM)Tao374 Wrote: I would really like to see an updated version of ASC that included modern tech like the FRM and DRS.

The first 6G is slated to be just that, and free.

I remember hearing this a long time ago, I'm excited it has been a long wait.  I purchased OF V3 this morning, I'm waiting on the order to be processed.  Going to run that for now.

Also for anyone that is reading and interested E4 review to follow.