• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Poll: What to build next? (March 2022)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss
7.25%
5 7.25%
Hormone Optimizer for Body Building
2.90%
2 2.90%
Overcoming Fear v4
18.84%
13 18.84%
Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5.8G
26.09%
18 26.09%
Appetite Suppressant 5.8G
0%
0 0%
Attract Love 5.8G
33.33%
23 33.33%
Something else. (I am willing to consider other ideas, but these are the ones I think will be the best options that I can think of so far.)
11.59%
8 11.59%
Total 69 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Title: Vote on what to build next! (March 2022)
Thread Modes
I voted for something else, in hopes that OED gets built. I guess OGSF would help to build OED in future, but definitely hoping OED is soon or next.

Voted for overcome guilt, shame fear since advancing this one sub, Influemces everything that comes after it.

Realistically though, I'm only interested in subs that deal with making money and attracting women

I would like to see:

Hormone Optimizer For Weight Loss
Hormone Optimizer for Body Building

bundled together

I do crossfit and despite doing it 3-5 days/week, I cannot gain muscle and lose weight.

I would like to achieve both at the same time. This could be in the form of increased metabolism or something along that line...

(03-05-2022, 09:18 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-04-2022, 10:13 PM)Lowe Wrote: We still do not have a go-to subliminal for attracting women (and men, too) so I would vote for AL, assuming some new upgrades will be made from similar subliminals like DMSI, which I find to work partially but not enough.

What I had in mind was something that would make changes within you to be ready for a significant romantic relationship, and then help you become magnetic to that outcome and bring it about.

I Like the sound of that Shannon, I Like what I Just read from you.   Me at 63,its really a different world to be willing to have love again,and hopefully with some else who is NOT falling apart in thier late 50's early 60's...geez,as well as  being prepared emotionally around all of this. its really important at ANY age,but especially when you get older. theres a tendency to think/feel 'well its just about over,if not over' for me at my age,ect.... feels sometime like the  "Lone ranger" but hey... what you have in Mind Shannon, for this kinda sub sounds fantastic. what a great thinker ahead and how considerate. much appreciated when the time comes for it to be built be it sooner 'er later.
 LIke you sai the list will get built just a matter of time.
  I voted for Attract Love.
 Some future Idea's I wanted to share
 Aura of  Healing
  Love the self deeply with a super fear remover
  Healing touch thru Love.
False Evidence Appearing Real: F.E.A.R./!Sherlock"U-R-an amazing fellow,Watson"-Watson"Ohh? "Sherlock,"Though You yourself,not luminescent you are an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er.
Freedom: the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

What happened to the idea of not adding auric shields to the subs? I'm currently using TAS (a very underrated sub, BTW) because I really need it and I'd like to complete it with something else, but almost everything has DRS.
Is not adding auric shields to the subs, so they can be used with an auric shield of you choice, still part of the plan?

Interesting development.

AL and OGSF tied at 16 votes
ISTP // SLI 5w6

E2 (6m)> DMSI (3m)> LTU5 (6m)> DMSI (2m)> LTU5 (6m)> OF1/2/3 (1y)> MLS4 (4m)> E5 (3m)> OFv4 (current)

(03-07-2022, 12:28 PM)StridingStrider Wrote: Interesting development.

Currently as of 5:09 PM EST USA its  17 to 16...with AL in the lead..... come on third base come on, going for a home run!!  Batter Up!!
False Evidence Appearing Real: F.E.A.R./!Sherlock"U-R-an amazing fellow,Watson"-Watson"Ohh? "Sherlock,"Though You yourself,not luminescent you are an amazing conductor of Light"/"Loving You ,Heals Me"-an-NDE'er.
Freedom: the courage to live a life true to myself, not the life others expected of me.

(03-07-2022, 02:10 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

Currently as of 5:09 PM EST USA its  17 to 16...with AL in the lead..... come on third base come on, going for a home run!!  Batter Up!!
It's a fight to the death right now.  AL was the underdog and was behind and caught up to the leaders OF and OGSF and now has surpassed them! Been telling Shannon for the longest that the store is short in the love department and the people have responded.

(03-07-2022, 05:18 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(03-07-2022, 02:10 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:

It's a fight to the death right now.  AL was the underdog and was behind and caught up to the leaders OF and OGSF and now has surpassed them!  Been telling Shannon for the longest that the store is short in the love department and the people have responded.

Word!!

OGSF needs to be upgraded, all sexual or monetary subs not execution boils down to shame, feeling quitly... We already have a bunch of sex and romance sub here, NSFM, DMSI etc. The reason to want more specific subs OAA or AL I guess people not satisfied with other sexual subs. Idk but rather than a new sexual sub, we need something that will help we to release emotional baggaes we hold.
AM6-1(4.19)--AM6-2(11.19)--SE-5.5G--AM6-3(9.20)--SE 5.5G(3.21)--AM6-S7(6.21)--SM3-1(7.2021)--AM6-4(1.2022)

"To be able to shape your future, you have to be WILLING and ABLE to CHANGE YOUR PARADIGM." - Joel Barker

(03-07-2022, 09:56 PM)tolgaocal80 Wrote: OGSF needs to be upgraded, all sexual or monetary subs not execution boils down to shame, feeling quitly... We already have a bunch of sex and romance sub here, NSFM, DMSI etc. The reason to want more specific subs OAA or AL I guess people not satisfied with other sexual subs. Idk but rather than a new sexual sub, we need something that will help we to release emotional baggaes we hold.

Going by the reports of people who have run something like OFv3 before another sub I think you are right.

Idea for Shannon: Offer customers to bundle OF or EPHRA with another sub and receive a small discount e.g. 10% on the total. This might lead to better results for the customer when they run OF first and then the sub they wanted, plus they save some money, plus you get paid sooner than if a customer first buys OF runs it and then buys the second sub.

@Benjamin the glossary at https://subliminal-shop.com/glossary still yields a 404.

Thanks, I see the issue. The page is now https://subliminal-shop.com/pages/glossary

I'll see if I can figure out how to change it on the forum.

Correction we do NOT have a romantic sub of sorts yet,Like ATTRACT LOVE, certainly not in the super advanced mode of
5.8 G, this would be a first, ! Yes there are subs, here of course , to seduce and get you, royally laid time and time again,least thats the goal but we DO NOT as of yet have an attract a loving relationship/romantic relationship sub. there lies the Dif' matey! as in ships ahoy me fair matey and all that captain blidge stuff.
romance to dance for... Im all for AL and LA'=ing ( Loving attractiveness to go with it ) too !!

I agree with ncbeareatingman. We don't have an attract a romantic relationship/love sub, so I think it's fair for Shannon to build that as well. I understand everyone has different priorities, but shannon has done plenty of upgrades on overcome fear, so OGSF doesn't seem like it'll be anything new.