• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: UMS- Axis Bold as Love- Keith's journey
Thread Modes
I feel like UMS is drilling for Oil!! Going way deep down. The " I don't Deserve" stuff is being hit upon,is being challenged. UMS is getting to some deeper CORE stuff and the doubts and fears that are connected with all of that,as well.
This is indeed some powerful stuff, because it means I'm closer and closer to a bigger break through that's connected to money,success and the manifestation there of. ....once one is knows one is deserving consciously and especailly,subconeciously,then one's ability to fully accept the good into one's life,can happen more!! Yes!
"Hey "Subby",I'm MORE than Ready,Pal,bring it to the fullest, on a regular." (Wink!)

This thing is dealing with Self Esteem,Ones Value and Deservability!! Gigantic stuff as far as I'm concerned!!
A True Formula is BOTH,predictable & Repeatable
Fear Remover=A Titanium Excalibur to SLAY the DRAGON!!-Keith
Night Bird,Morning Badger!
Lack of evidence is NOT evidence of Lack! Believe-Envision

Yesterday I'd listened to 5 loops,but not all back to back 2 loops str8 ,then later 2 loops str8,then while in bed 1 loop. It's hit me like a ton of bricks when 8 woke up. I was not in a foul mood. Just super tired AF. IM much better now calmer but definitely with an edge to me. Circumstances are why that is so for now
My goal today is to do 4 loops...then 3 days of bloom if not more
I work my part time job this weekend and if everything goes well enough next week I work a 5 day week. Soooo right now,the goal is to work 6 days a week,make my money and get the F***k outta Dodge!!
The journey continues!!

I've been meaning to write this, put it in my journal since I started My UMS journey. The words " millionaire" , " you're a millionaire" & "millions" all come up when I'm running UMS, Like a chant , constantly going thru my mind,energy and life. It also comes forth at times when I'm in "bloom" mode as well. It's felt deep down and gets deeper & deeper,as it goes. USM on a roll!!

If this new theory that Shannon is working on works to turn off "resistence" ,then we're all gonna be some wealthy mfkers,is all Ive got to say!! either with UMS2 or BAMM!!!

Had two miraculous things happen today!! Including one my phones were stolen!! Freaked me to F--k out, understatement!! With out a a laundry list of details. The thief was caught,my phones were returned to me within 35 minutes!! The chances (which there were no chances involved )of them being returned in this manner are incredibly special & rare!! The circumstances surrounding this situation,make even more rare and special!! This shit is amazing!!
There are many levels to this and the other,lost thing that was returned to me. One was seemingly reverse resistance quickly turned into returned blessings,as it were

I Really sense something BIGVis around the corner!! I had an intuitive warning yesterday that something funky was going to happen. It's as the loss happened twice and restoration kicked in right away to make the situation WHOLE again!! Flipping amazing. Shannon,s new discovery of possibly turning off resistance ,is profound and that's putting it mildly!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TIjvXtZRerY

I'd love to see a title in Direct Alignment with Our True Selves!
And/or Combined with an Infinite Healing Love subliminal!!

Shannon mentioned a while back about ideas for a Loving,healing subliminal where one's energy field could 'spontaneously' help anther have a healing of sorts,by being near the person sending out the healing energy in a certain radius of the "Healer's Vibe"...not an exact quote but close enough for rock and roll.

The abouve video link -well- This video is profound !!

and speaking of Loving healing: for the youngling's to come, check out a book titled "Birth WithOut Violence" BY Dr. Fredrick La'Boyer
I did the 17 day 1,700 dollar Re-Birther's training back in 1989,which included deep connected breathing and healing from birth trauma! Life is and can be profound!!
Perhaps these ideas and especially these levels of Awareness could open the way for some profound subs,on healing the past all the way back to the womb, and the birthing trauma and related created issues, as well as preventative measures in the future!! Also I'm ALL for NO more Circumcision ( totally Barbaric UN-Nessasary ripping off the male plumbing!!)IMO!

Inadvertant double post. Ohhh well Next

Waves of magnetic positive Energy!! On 2nd day of running loops. Ran 6 loops yesterday. On my 5th loop with one more to go making yet another 6 loops in total. Earlier today as I was on lunch break,I was walking back to my post,i was out side on a beautiful Autumn Day,as I was doing some conscious connwcted circular breathing,I felt like I was literally breathing Wealth as if wealth was in the air and I was living breathing wealth. Dang this thang is smokin!!
I think UMS 2 Is gonna be a headbanger's ball!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [UMS] An Entrepreneur's Journey Karuniyado 18 1,465 09-20-2019, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Karuniyado
  RE:Keith's-USLM-v3-Luck Maximizer Edition ncbeareatingman 404 29,035 07-10-2019, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Omni3
  My LTU Journey BreathlessDragon 12 1,430 03-24-2019, 01:02 AM
Last Post: BreathlessDragon
  My Freakin USLM 3 Journey Rainmak3r 8 1,161 01-21-2019, 07:09 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  From Earth to the Moon - A 3-Year-Old's Journey with MLS 5.5G RTBoss 20 4,041 10-12-2017, 09:11 AM
Last Post: Griffin
  Time to get on BASE: My journey AbundanceCH 23 10,206 01-16-2017, 03:13 PM
Last Post: AbundanceCH