Overcome Fear of Confrontation
03-05-2018, 04:03 AM
Overcome Fear of Confrontation
I feel that there are millions, of not billions of people on the planet that could use a sub to not only helps with overcoming a fear of confrontation, but trains them to handle it in a mature, positive, and productive manner. There are many small issues that have ended up becoming big for the simple reason that people are afraid of expressing how they feel in the moment.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like DavisMind91's post:
Benjamin, ncbeareatingman, findingme
03-11-2018, 04:00 PM
RE: Overcome Fear of Confrontation
Ohhh Hell Yes. Brilliant. I"d love to see this in a stand alone product or even included in Self Esteem,Positive Thiinkiing-Positive Attitude.... or even better a combination of the three!! One can dream.
Excellent suggestion. I for one would buy it in a heart beat. I might add that many of us have a fear of being hurt/of hurting other's/Rejection, that goes along with fear of confrontation.

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
'"Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not".-Robert Kennedy
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla
[-] The following 1 user Likes ncbeareatingman's post:
DavisMind91
03-14-2018, 04:24 AM
RE: Overcome Fear of Confrontation
(03-11-2018 04:00 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  Ohhh Hell Yes. Brilliant. I"d love to see this in a stand alone product or even included in Self Esteem,Positive Thiinkiing-Positive Attitude.... or even better a combination of the three!! One can dream.
Excellent suggestion. I for one would buy it in a heart beat. I might add that many of us have a fear of being hurt/of hurting other's/Rejection, that goes along with fear of confrontation.

That’s true, those would be excellent additions to the sub.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DavisMind91's post:
ncbeareatingman

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Title Request - OSC (overcome sleeping conditions) Tristian 2 458 11-09-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Tristian
  Fear Subs - cross post from Women's Forum yvy1 1 730 07-28-2017 12:32 PM
Last Post: Lowe
  Overcome Fear of Rejection jimjag 0 726 03-02-2017 05:19 PM
Last Post: jimjag
  Overcoming Grief,Loss,Fear(Advanced Healing) ncbeareatingman 1 1,379 03-03-2016 03:16 AM
Last Post: coldfact
  overcome food addiction substance2016 2 1,210 02-28-2016 03:17 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  fear is the mindkiller. overcoming fear 5G dissonance 5 1,886 11-20-2015 04:51 PM
Last Post: dweller94