The Astrology Thread
05-01-2018, 05:09 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2018 05:23 AM by JackOfHearts.)
RE: The Astrology Thread
With astrology I would recommend you start watching all those video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkc0pLzf...bktvO04yN2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-acg648v...ZfREtuZdRW

This is a very good course and he just updated it, so it's the most recent and accurate thing. This guy is a master astrologer, he spend all his time studying astrology. This course is free, it's worth more at last 100$ in my opinion.

On the other hand if you are starting to learn and want some fast results, I would recommend you learn from his card of truth video. Astrology takes a lot of time to master. His card course combined basic astrology with card reading, and while doing it you will also learn to do prediction without any software, just card spread like with tarot.
I can't recommend enough to learn that stuff, this is the most interesting stuff I ever learn in my life when it comes to spiritual knowledge and you can learn everything from it (even sex), it's mind blowing, the universe is literally talking with you as you learn this course.

Also if you want to learn astrology it will help you learn it faster in my opinion as both are related. The card course is not free though, but it's far from expensive either and you can stop anytime you want.

With book you will get less updated knowledge and it will take you more time to get some concrete stuff from it. I would recommend you read his books later or over time if you are really into it, this is for the hardcore enthusiast who want to become a professional astrologer. You can still read it for fun as it's not complicated but it won't bring you anything concrete at first.
I haven't any book recommendation that is up to date with his last more accurate technique. Though on the card subscription you will get 2 manual of 100 page total, I described that in a post earlier in the week or month.
He wrote an awesome book on Planet called Graha Sutra but that won't kick start you fast on the track to do some concrete thing, it's a general understanding of planets meaning that is very important but that you have to study over a long period of time to assimilate.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes JackOfHearts's post:
DarkPlouf
05-01-2018, 09:55 AM
Thanks a lot !!

Quote:I can't recommend enough to learn that stuff, this is the most interesting stuff I ever learn in my life when it comes to spiritual knowledge and you can learn everything from it (even sex), it's mind blowing, the universe is literally talking with you as you learn this course.

Also if you want to learn astrology it will help you learn it faster in my opinion as both are related. The card course is not free though, but it's far from expensive either and you can stop anytime you want.
Yeah I think it's definitely worth learning it. So exciting...
Do you still take reading requests ?

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days) | SE (2 months + 11 days).
5.5G tech = black magick fuckery.
05-01-2018, 12:01 PM
Yes I take reading request by pm.

05-01-2018, 12:44 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2018 12:49 PM by JackOfHearts.)
Just in case someone doesn't know, for a reading you need :
Birthtime, birthdate, birthplace.
Make sure to check the birthtime on your birth certificate and don't trust your mum on that. Many times I did a reading and the birthtime was incorrect, it takes a lot of time to do a proper reading so make sure the time is the correct one.

If you don't have a birthtime a reading is still possible but it will be more generalised, some important things won't appear. Some astrologers can rectify a birth time but it's very hard, very expensive and require some profound knowledge, skills, and experience. I can confirm if a birth time is correct if I know some important events that happened to the person. For example Mr Anderson I can confirm that his birthtime is correct as too many things match what he tells me about him. But to rectify a birth time that's another story.

Also the free reading I give here are not complete, it's just a snapshot. Sometimes I give more as I can't help it but don't expect the complete stuff. A complete reading requires a lot of time to do, 8 hours or more. And complete is not really the word as you can spend a month reading a chart and it won't be complete.

06-24-2018, 02:34 PM
Mayan Astrology
Anyone have experience with Mayan Astrology?

I looked at mine and its interesting - Im a 'Red Planetary Serpent'

It does resonate with what Im like.

Whats yours and does it resonate with how you see yourself/your behaviour?

https://www.tokenrock.com/mayan/tzolkin-calculator/

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way
06-24-2018, 04:31 PM
Merged with the astrology thread as we want to keep it in the one place as per rule 4.
07-11-2018, 05:42 PM
What's goin on with this Mars retrograde!!! Any of you experiencing more proneness to accidents, health issues etc.?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread Shannon 259 4,523 07-03-2018 01:18 AM
Last Post: Jake2015
  Tapping Thread 2018 Geodude 20 1,281 05-06-2018 09:39 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Tarot thread JackOfHearts 103 6,078 04-22-2018 08:07 PM
Last Post: JackOfHearts
  Movies Thread Benjamin 20 3,973 11-18-2017 06:48 PM
Last Post: kalmah0804
  PSTEC Notes and discussion thread. Artemis 16 6,513 11-05-2017 07:23 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  Frosted's Tinfoil Hat Thread Frosted 39 2,960 10-17-2017 03:38 PM
Last Post: Ars0n1sT