• Welcome to Subliminal Talk!
  • The best in subliminal audio
Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Title: Some Advice and Direction
Thread Modes
55, Conservative Sydney AUS resident. Been told nice looking guy. Been running my own IT business for a years but even before COVID, it was barely producing results, just essentially keeping me alive. Live alone and over the last year lost my friends as people were moving on. Picked up the Absolute Self Confidence and been running it for, coming up in a few days to a month. Nothing to report, no changes, as most of the time I am ok, with the occasional down, but that was the same before.

Wanted to get some advice on the direction I should take with all this. I have enough money to get subliminals now and then, nut as noted, dont have much to do other things. Somewhat feel lost at times, tired of working so hard for nothing.
Don't have a house or anything and internally unhappy about stuff when I think about it. Just haven't had success in any shape or form much in my life. Had a few GFs but nothing that has worked out. That too is something I am not really happy about, as I exist much better with someone in my life (past experience). Getting older and really want most things to change, maybe self, fiances first, then someone in my life and an ok work situation. Tried to study as that too is a real struggle, don't have the focus or the drive to make it happen anymore. Its difficult not having a reason to move forward.

I would appreciate anyone's thoughts on a direction I might take. I'd like to believe I have alot to offer.

Regards Pete

There are a few paths you can go...

- keep going Absolute Self Confidence (ASC) for a few weeks or up to 3 months longer to see where it brings you and then choose the next one
- go for Emotional Pain Relief and Healing Aid (EPRHA or E1) which is free to "heal a bit"
- go for Life Tune Up 3.1 (older version) to get kind of a comfort zone in life, that is what I would describe it. In a few weeks or 1-3 months there might be coming out a new Life Tune Up (LTU) that might be a life changer for you, until then either run ASC or you can go for LTU 3.1
- go for the red pill and use Alpha Male 6-stage program. I say red pill because it is not all easy and happy to use it, some will hit a hard time but after the commitment of a little more than 6 months you come out as a changed man. How I can't say but you will feel more like yourself. At some point in the future I would recommend this program to every male who is really interested in self development and self improvement, because with AM you will be focused a lot upon "self".

You could also go for the new "Overcome fear 5.75G" that will get rid of your fears bit by bit. Even if you are then not the person yet that you want to become it is a very good base to start from. But it is a commitment for 8 months, keep that in mind. What I read from other people they lose their fears bit by bit, try new things or things they wanted to try all their lives but had some kind of fear that was keeping them from doing it. It seems like people are less stressed, more carefree and more relaxed living.

So what is your first "goal" with subliminals that is worth it to use the same subliminal program for 1 year straight or longer until you succeed?
There is also "attract your perfect girlfriend" and stuff like that (I can assure you, these programs work but they might take some time) but I would not necessarily start with these ones because you attract the persons that fit best to you at this development stage. The further you are developed the better the quality you attract (at least Shannon wrote something like that).

I wish you success!

Honestly, I need increased financials before anything else and some motivational stuff for study.. as that might help ,me drop my business and to get back to work.

I was thinking about Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.1 (5.5g – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) first.. and then to other things after maybe some success spins my way.

[url=http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ultra-success-luck-maximizer-v4-1/][/url]

Thoughts?

Other than that question.. I did want to ask about using the subliminals...
At the moment, I run it at night in my bedroom while I am sleeping ... and during the day, Ultrasonic all day from one room, which as an IT guy now, I work mostly from.. remote stuff and emails and all.... I basically am here most of the day, often out for an hr or two... so I think thats most of the day.. and let it run under other things I watch online.
I dont watch tv, but watch some DVDs.

the reason I ask this, is how do other people do it? As noted, I really need to get back to work soon, and I cant have anything running in an office and I cant work in with any sound. Is doing it at home and at night enough?
I jsut wanted your thoughts on this...

thanks Peter

(06-28-2020, 02:24 AM)pete Wrote: Other than that question.. I did want to ask about using the subliminals...
At the moment, I run it at night in my bedroom while I am sleeping ... and during the day, Ultrasonic all day from one  room, which as an IT guy now, I work mostly from.. remote stuff and emails and all.... I basically am here most of the day, often out for an hr or two... so I think thats most of the day.. and let it run under other things I  watch online.
I dont  watch tv, but watch some DVDs.

the reason I ask this, is how do other people do it? As noted, I really need to get back to work soon, and I cant have anything running in an office and I cant work in with any sound. Is doing it at home and at night enough?
I jsut wanted your thoughts on this...

thanks Peter

It depends what program you use. The older programs you should use at least for 8 hours and up to 21 hours. The newer programs you should use according to the recommended loops that are different for every program. Some use less loops some use a lot loops.
When I did the Alpha Male program I made a playlist on my mp3 player for 8-9 hours for the night and after that I had a specific music track to wake me up. So in that case I got mostly 8 hours in the night and then maybe squeeze some loops in my free time when I'm reading or doing housework or cooking or stuff like that.
I also have a job where I work with other people around me and where I have meetings here and there. So I can't really use the subliminals while I am at work. Finding a way to get the loops in the night is the best choice.

(06-27-2020, 11:47 PM)pete Wrote: Honestly, I need increased financials before anything else and some motivational stuff for study.. as that might help ,me drop my business and to get back to work.

I was thinking about Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.1 (5.5g – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) first.. and then to other things after maybe some success spins my way.

[url=http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/ultra-success-luck-maximizer-v4-1/][/url]

Thoughts?

It is a good choice.

I think I will keep using the Absolute Self for another month, which will make 2 months and then move to Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.1 (5.5g – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) which I will purchase in a few weeks.

I will do that for about 2 months and then move to Alpha Male 6.0.
I need to be able to live financially (at least ok) until things change, and find a job....
although that too.. I am not sure what to do with...  had 30+ jobs in my life.. nothing really fits...
maybe some success and job subs 4G?

I was wondering if there is anything subs that can be used together, maybe for Success and Job that could be used together, maybe out of the 4G programs? given I read you can use 2 together?

Apprecaite anyones thoughts?

Pete

(06-28-2020, 04:25 PM)pete Wrote: I think I will keep using the Absolute Self for another month, which will make 2 months and then move to Ultra Success/Luck Maximizer V4.1 (5.5g – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) which I will purchase in a few weeks.

I will do that for about 2 months and then move to Alpha Male 6.0.
I need to be able to live financially (at least ok) until things change, and find a job....
although that too.. I am not sure what to do with...  had 30+ jobs in my life.. nothing really fits...
maybe some success and job subs 4G?

I was wondering if there is anything subs that can be used together, maybe for Success and Job that could be used together, maybe out of the 4G programs? given I read you can use 2 together?

Apprecaite anyones thoughts?

Pete

I would not go 4G because they are much less powerful, unless you absolutely need a title that is available 4G only. Don’t be misled by the fact that, in some cases, you can do more than one program if it’s an older generation. The latest programs do so much more, even if it’s only one title, e.g. the “big” LTU is currently 12 titles in one and a new, much more powerful version should come out soon-ish.

My recommendation-
If you need money first and are prepared to wait for the other issues, don’t waste time and switch to UMS right now, it’s latest generation and it works on more than 100 issues related to monetary success, including self confidence (but only as far as it concerns monetary success.) When done with UMS, switch to either LTU or AM (both might be upgraded in the coming months.)

In the grand order of things, however, since you mention several aspects, it might be better for you to stick to ASC for now and save the money for the new generation LTU when it comes out. ASC seems right for you, it would help you build a solid foundation to later switch to the new LTU (or AM.) I am sure that LTU will be absolutely amazing to improve most aspects of life. That could be your “quantum leap”, it could bring great improvement to dozens of issues in six months time. LTU won’t be cheap but it will probably be available for purchase in separate modules.

Whatever your choice, follow the instructions carefully for you sub, especially for the newer titles. More is not necessarily better, as Shannon once said. There is a recommended number of lops a day and a number of “days off“ for 5.75 G.

(06-27-2020, 09:46 PM)pete Wrote: Getting older and really want most things to change, maybe self, fiances first, then someone in my life and an ok work situation.

I seriously recommend that you purchase http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...fear-575g/ Overcoming Fear 5.75g
Why?? Because once you eliminate fear... anything is possible!!  

When you read through these journals you will read about people not executing the subliminal instructions - resistance.  The main cause, fear. 

The first 6 generation subliminal that will be released once the technology is developed will be ASC- Absolute Self Confidence and it will be free!!  By the time that is released, you will have finished your commitment listening to Overcoming Fear 5.75g for 8 months.
INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W

When you imagine something vividly... your subconscious will bring it into reality.

If I would be you, I guess I may go for a series like that:

OF 5.75G (8 months) + LTU (5.5-6G .. at least 1 year) + UMS (...) + AM7 (...)

if there was any success or failure based fear, OF should deal with it , and it is a good foundation for other subs (FRM)
then LTU, like Mr. Arigold says comfort zone is a good option when somebody needs some good news (at least for a little time) then after 20 months, the UMS comes in the screen, (I didn't use it but from what I read, money comes in) (again FRM)
then becaming the real deal: The Great AM series. essential for a man, its aura, body language will help you any area of your life, not just in view of dominancy and leadership abilities but with women, the others males etc. A full-package, completed, 9/10 men, with money, happiness etc.

but we cant know what will come as time goes by. This should be my action plan for now. I didn't use all of them, but I am talking here with what I read, the only thing I am sure is AM will help if it works
AM6-1-(04.2019)---AM6-2-(11.2019)---SE-5.5G---

"Who, then, is the invincible human being? One who can be disconcerted by nothing that lies outside the sphere of choice."    -Epictetus

(06-28-2020, 07:14 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(06-27-2020, 09:46 PM)pete Wrote: Getting older and really want most things to change, maybe self, fiances first, then someone in my life and an ok work situation.

I seriously recommend that you purchase http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/o...fear-575g/ Overcoming Fear 5.75g
Why?? Because once you eliminate fear... anything is possible!!  

When you read through these journals you will read about people not executing the subliminal instructions - resistance.  The main cause, fear. 

The first 6 generation subliminal that will be released once the technology is developed will be ASC- Absolute Self Confidence and it will be free!!  By the time that is released, you will have finished your commitment listening to Overcoming Fear 5.75g for 8 months.

Since I did not run OF yet, I wasn't sure if I should put it on the list that is recommended, I only recommend things that I ran and know they work. But what I read about OF it seems like a very good program. I for myself let some time pass to see how it performs after 2-4 weeks.
I like the idea of Pete to continue at the moment with ASC and while continuing he can watch and read journals about the recommended subliminals if it is something he would be interested in. OF should be high on the list and worth it to keep an eye on it.

I appreciate everyone thoughts (although the acronyms I am not sure of).
LTU is???
UMS is???
FRM????
SE???

I dont know if I can last 8 months with my current finances, let alone a year after that. I will never be able to survive and might lose the little I have. Its finances I need to survive.

I am 55.. the times...months ... years, everyone talks about worry me...  things are not good now.

Peter

LTU = Life Tune Up
UMS = Ultimate Monetary Success
FRM = Fear Removal Modul (is part of the subliminals but it has different versions and each program uses the most advanced version available at the built time)
SE = Self Esteem

Hey Peter, since money is a big concern for you,
I would like to reccomend UMS( ultimate monetary succes) when it comes out.
This would be with the newest technology implemented.
The good thing about Shannon's subs is that you will get your money back if the product doesnt work for you.
With UMS it will be easy to see if the product works for you as you only have to look at your finances.
It will come out soon. Probably within 2 or 3 months if not earlier.
It will be a 6 stage subliminal.
This is where you run every stage for 1 month.
For a total of 6 months.
Where you can buy the stages separately to spread out the costs.
If after the 6 months it did not work.
You can get your money back.
But with the latest tech implemented there is a high likelihood this will be an incredible sub that will change your wealth for the better!

Hope this helps!

Cheers,

Griffin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Smile Churchill needs your advice Churchill 9 4,157 08-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Last Post: ncbeareatingman
  Greetings From PeaceMeal and Advice Please PeaceMeal 2 2,079 12-08-2015, 11:41 AM
Last Post: PeaceMeal
  Hi I'm new here, really can use some advice please Simon 9 4,100 09-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Last Post: Simon
Question Don't know where to begin - advice sought please. AsIGotHitByACar 16 7,425 09-19-2015, 10:02 AM
Last Post: maxx55
Bug QUESTIONS : New Guy and Advice on where to start Jake2015 35 14,715 08-03-2015, 02:57 AM
Last Post: ArcticFox
Big Grin advice on a starting point citygirl 2 2,192 11-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Last Post: tom_wilco