Singularity prep sub?
12-02-2018, 09:45 AM
Singularity prep sub?
I'd like to say I'm worried, but I don't feel much at the moment so let's just say it's something that crops up in my brain repeatedly recently.

There is a lot of talk of the singularity; the point where we create AI, get uncontrollable technological advancement and are rendered irrelevant. Among the solutions I've heard is that we get uploaded into it/turn into a hive mind/borg like entity.

In order to avoid this - I wonder if we'll need to access an unprecedented level of intelligence, auric shielding etc. Anyway here is what I propose.

- manifest your perfect hideaway/doomsday bunker/safe island
- shielding from drone radars
- farming/eco system cultivation ability
- contact with extra terrestrial species/advancement to higher energy dimensions of existence
- manifest a perfect and supportive tribe

Before I get totally eyerolled/dissed, I realise this is a bit silly and is admittedly intentionally so to an extent - the question is though how might a sub help us evolve the level of consciousness required to deal with the shit that's potentially (quite probably) to come.

Your task is not to seek for Love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Darwin's post:
MasterEnki
12-02-2018, 01:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2018 01:41 PM by MasterEnki.)
RE: Singularity prep sub?
I’m deeply concerned about the future.

Tech companies have some pretty messed up, sick and twisted vision(s) / ideas.

Only a sick, mentally twisted person would want to live in a matrix / artificial hive mind. Or even invent advanced AI to begin with.

The government (or rogue hackers) could directly control your mind, or corporations could beam ads directly into your mind, etc.

What about viruses / malware?

I would hate to get a virus / malware directly in my mind.

I sincerely hope that technology / robots / AI slows down soon, or stops.

Not sure what a sub could do though to avoid such a future.

Maybe a ‘live in a world without advanced AI 6G’ or something???

Edit: A sub to develop psychic powers would be awesome, and maybe a more practical approach to dealing with such a future.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MasterEnki's post:
Darwin
12-03-2018, 02:31 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 02:31 PM by Greenduck.)
Sorry man, but that shit is so unlikely to happen as the scenario where we will leave earth and colonize Mars. It's just not going to happen. Chill. If this is seriously making you worried and making you waste energy to that problem, you have other stuff to take care of rather than preparing for your mind being downloaded to the hivemind. Sorry.

There are two kind of people. Real people and not real people. Choose wisely, stick to your choice and cultivate it as much as you possibly can.
-> E2 journal
[-] The following 1 user Likes Greenduck's post:
Darwin
12-03-2018, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 12-03-2018 11:36 PM by MasterEnki.)
Not sure what the exact probability of something like this happening is,

However, tech companies have definitely officially mentioned that they are working towards artificial hivemind and/or artificial telepathy technology.

It seems like a sick and twisted idea. Robots with advanced AI is another idea that seems bizarre.

Mentally / emotionally healthy people tend to enjoy nature, and the natural world, and the beauty of nature, etc.

As for subs, a psychic development sub in 6G would be pretty interesting, and being psychic would be quite useful in many situations.