Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin?
02-01-2018, 06:20 AM
RE: Reduce Emotional Sensitivity/grow thicker skin?
(02-01-2018 05:56 AM)Eplaisance1988 Wrote:  
(01-31-2018 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote:  In short she was very emotionally sensitive and can be manipulated easily. We were always in debt.

Yep that's me in a nutshell. Sans the debt and money issues. Easily manipulated with my own good nature. My mom can be that way too. Perhaps E1 is a good idea.

(01-31-2018 09:16 PM)Zane Wrote:  Inshort, everything is good. Thanks to E2 and Shannon.

I thought you said they were on E1?

Sorry, I mean E1

INTP-A

Subliminal Testimonials and Reviews
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2018, 02:27 PM
So saving for AM6 seems to be going well. I think I've decided on E1 for March to September.
02-18-2018, 08:55 PM
So everyone seems to be giving me solid insight into the realms of EPRHA and AM6 and I've seen a lot of recommendations toward EPRHA. I want all posters on this thread to know that I'm extremely grateful for all the advice given regarding the next steps in my subliminal journey.

After much thought and considering that saving for AM6 is going MUCH better than expected, and considering the fact that I am approaching 30 in July, I figure that the timing could not be more perfect to start AM6 in the beginning of April of this year.

I have taken everyone's opinions on this thread into careful consideration regarding my issue of emotional sensitivity and have sort of rethought what it is I truly need at this moment in my life and it is simply this: to move forward.

In the past several years since I've finished my first round of college, I've seen everyone's lives around me change: my best friend got married one year after me graduating, my sister also got married at the same time (this was 2013), since then my sister has had my two nephews (who are my world btw).

Fast forward to 2018: My sister and brother-in-law have decided to move to Tennessee (I live in Louisiana) and today I found out that a female friend of mine from college is 3 months pregnant.

These are all positive things (although I am a bit sad about my sister, brother-in-law and nephews moving away to TN).

The thing is, it's forced me to look at myself:

I won't go into too many details but I feel like I've basically stagnated in my personal development over the years and coming upon 30 years old I've finally had enough. And frankly it seems there are too many good things in AM6 to pass up. Especially:

-killing excuses
-refusing to justify actions that are not moving you forward
-approval seeking destruction
-overcome victim mentality
-destruction of laziness
-social stability, skill and strength (this is a big one for me)

I know it will not be an easy ride. And I know others on this thread have advised me to take a lighter route first. But somehow this decision feels like the right one. There's such a magnanimous opportunity to tackle so many issues of mine at once (only one of which is emotional oversensitivity which is not as bad as it used to be anyway)

To those on here who have given me advice, please do not take offense. I know many of you have more experience with Shannon's subs than I do and value your opinions highly. If you have anymore insight to offer regarding this decision I welcome it highly.
02-23-2018, 12:19 AM
Finally acquired AM6 as of yesterday. Super stoked. Planning to start in April Smile
04-19-2018, 05:35 AM
(01-29-2018 09:54 AM)Daredevil Wrote:  UD has worked Wonders For Me.

UD?
04-19-2018, 05:44 AM
Universal Detox

An empire state of mind.
05-05-2018, 06:47 PM
I'm running EPHRA 2.0 for six months before going on to AM6. Like you I tend to be incredibly sensitive emotionally & it has always annoyed the **** out of me. There are times I would love to be just not give a flying ****
05-05-2018, 07:23 PM
(05-05-2018 06:47 PM)JCasterlin Wrote:  I'm running EPHRA 2.0 for six months before going on to AM6. Like you I tend to be incredibly sensitive emotionally & it has always annoyed the **** out of me. There are times I would love to be just not give a flying ****

Dont worry, I was like that my entire life ,but not anymore..Just keep listening and growing and then ..You Shall not give a Flying ****...soon

INTP-A

05-06-2018, 02:51 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 02:53 AM by Greenduck.)
(05-05-2018 06:47 PM)JCasterlin Wrote:  I'm running EPHRA 2.0 for six months before going on to AM6. Like you I tend to be incredibly sensitive emotionally & it has always annoyed the **** out of me. There are times I would love to be just not give a flying ****

Could you explain what you mean with being emotionally sensitive?

- "No problem can be solved by the same kind of thinking that created it." Albert Einstein
- "Don't cry to quit, cry to keep going" - Will Smith

-> E2 journal
05-06-2018, 07:22 AM
(05-06-2018 02:51 AM)Greenduck Wrote:  

Could you explain what you mean with being emotionally sensitive?

Taking things personally , worried about what other folks think of me , letting passive aggressive guilt trips or crap my mother says effect me . Basically spending far too much time giving way to many fucks. Yet again another reason why I'm glad I chose to run E2 for six months prior to doing AM6 once or seven times.
05-06-2018, 07:23 AM
(05-05-2018 07:23 PM)Zane Wrote:  

Dont worry, I was like that my entire life ,but not anymore..Just keep listening and growing and then ..You Shall not give a Flying ****...soon

Did you run E2 & AM6?
05-06-2018, 08:04 AM
(05-06-2018 07:23 AM)JCasterlin Wrote:  

Did you run E2 & AM6?

No, I wanted to buy E2 and AM6 but I dint have then much money.. The Subs I have used so far for past one year are OF-5G, MHS-5.5G (2 runs), MLS-5.5G.

IIt's mostly MLS what my IDGAF started happening.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid196370

INTP-A

05-06-2018, 08:59 AM
(05-06-2018 08:04 AM)Zane Wrote:  
(05-06-2018 07:23 AM)JCasterlin Wrote:  

Did you run E2 & AM6?

No, I wanted to buy E2 and AM6 but I dint have then much money.. The Subs I have used so far for past one year are OF-5G, MHS-5.5G (2 runs), MLS-5.5G.

IIt's mostly MLS what my IDGAF started happening.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid196370

Oh ok. I will read your link. Thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Grow Taller 5.5g Raykon 3 1,401 01-20-2017 03:52 AM
Last Post: NoLimit
  Perfect skin Ricardo 1 714 08-25-2016 09:32 PM
Last Post: Zane
  Increase dopamine sensitivity? Superman 6 2,877 10-12-2015 10:37 AM
Last Post: CatMan
  emotional clearing waahbeta 1 834 08-28-2015 09:05 AM
Last Post: Dzemoo
  Facial Skin Rejuvenation therealdeal2014 4 1,599 06-10-2015 08:47 AM
Last Post: Voytek
  Subliminal (existing or forthcoming) to reduce varicocele pain, Shannon? Eternal 3 1,440 07-03-2014 06:15 PM
Last Post: Eternal