DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you.
10-09-2018, 08:09 AM (This post was last modified: 10-09-2018 08:11 AM by Kol.)
DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you.
For the members on this forum, how many loops are you running?;

How many loops on A?
How many loops on B?

To add further....

Which amount of loops gave you the best results? I have noticed that members, with me included, see a dimishing return with high loops ( 12+ ) This has been mentioned multiple times on the forums.

As a start. Im running B version again since today after yesterdays break. Im running 1 loop right now but it is also coined 5 might be working better.

Let the games begin,

Kol.

Ps; if this is the wrong section, @Benjamin , my apologies in advance, the topic can be brought over to the right place

Freedom in all ways.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-09-2018, 08:13 AM
RE: DMSI: how many loops are you running? Yes you.
7, both on A and B.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Weichi's post:
Kol
10-09-2018, 09:44 AM
When I was on B, it was at least 7 per day. I kept a record of it in my journal. Now that I'm on A, I might be getting an average of 4 tracks per day. I almost always play it on silent.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Infinite's post:
Kol
10-09-2018, 10:31 AM
I started with ver. B at one loop, then did a month of ver. A at one loop, then did 2 months of so of ver. B on two loops, then proceeded to increase the number, first doing 4, but ultimately arriving at 7/9 loops. The last two months I was using ver. 3.2, both B and A, I used them at 9 loops whenever I could.

Hybrid Masked/Ultrasonic, FLAC, headphones.

"A man who is doing his True Will has the intertia of the Universe to assist him." - A. Crowley
[-] The following 1 user Likes Have at ye's post:
Kol
10-09-2018, 02:57 PM
With 3.2, started with one, then six, now seven. Month-wise it was B, A, then six daily loops B, B, B, then seven daily loops of B, and currently day 18 of another 7 daily loops of B.

Silent/ultrasonic, MP3 from my iPod, external speakers.

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
10-09-2018, 05:47 PM
Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

I listened to 1 loop with headphones though and the multiple loops via my speakers - may be important.

Hope this helps!

UM/OP - Start Mon 17 Sept'18
(7days on - 2 days off)
Fri 5 Oct'18 - Start 5 Loops
(First 2cycles=1 loop)

MLS 5.5G: ≈70days x2, IYGSH: 54days, E2: 78+48days, DMSI 3.2 - 56days & 22days
10-09-2018, 06:22 PM
I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

@Shannon seems to have been pretty explicit about only doing one loop. I'm gonna do a series of 3.2B for 14 days, but if that doesn't work, then should I try more loops? How do I get the sub to have some effect that I notice?
10-09-2018, 06:44 PM
(10-09-2018 06:22 PM)whome Wrote:  I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

@Shannon seems to have been pretty explicit about only doing one loop. I'm gonna do a series of 3.2B for 14 days, but if that doesn't work, then should I try more loops? How do I get the sub to have some effect that I notice?

Actually, @Shannon has been pretty explicit that people resisting DMSI 3.2 are better off doing 7 loops. Start now.
10-09-2018, 08:17 PM
Can you point me to where he says this? I gave the link where he said only one.

7 loops... I do one loop at work where I know I'll have an hour straight of non-interrupted time. 7 would have to be during sleep, and I don't have a good set of sleep headphones. Waiting for the friggin Kokoons.
10-09-2018, 09:38 PM
OK, I found a reference: https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s...#pid201075

I have to work this out logistically. I sleep with earplugs so doing audio during sleep isn't a real option. The Kokoons are noise-cancelling headphones you can sleep in, but I've only been waiting for them since Kickstarter in 2015... And I sit 8 hours at my computer at work but I can't guarantee 8 straight hours. If I work on getting entire loops in at a time uninterrupted I can probably do 5 or 6.

Hmmm... will take this back to my journal thread. Thank you.
10-10-2018, 02:15 AM
(10-09-2018 06:22 PM)whome Wrote:  I'm new to DMSI and have been running 3.2A just one loop as directed. I've noticed a buzz in my body and the usual (for me) feelings of grief and sadness that come up any time I get more into my body, but nothing else.

In the beginning it was one loop ( hench my intention to go back to that ) but now its open for experimentation. I have ran 1 loop, but also up to 20 ( headphones everywhere ) it resulted for me in an dimishing return. 5 loops is the one I started with when green light was given. For resistant personalities, 7 loops were adviced.

Freedom in all ways.
10-10-2018, 02:20 AM
(10-09-2018 05:47 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

I listened to 1 loop with headphones though and the multiple loops via my speakers - may be important.

Hope this helps!

Ran one loop and felt similar to a girl having options. Hench the dimished urge to pursue lol. Not to say player vibes and huge positivity and abundance. Being a million dollar prize and charming as ****. Im like a oscar and not fearing escalation or storytelling. When running high loops, eventually its like being sucked in my head. To much coming up simultabeously?

Freedom in all ways.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kol's post:
kingpill
10-10-2018, 02:24 AM
(10-09-2018 02:57 PM)apollolux Wrote:  With 3.2, started with one, then six, now seven. Month-wise it was B, A, then six daily loops B, B, B, then seven daily loops of B, and currently day 18 of another 7 daily loops of B.

Silent/ultrasonic, MP3 from my iPod, external speakers.

1 to 5 to 7 to peaking at 20 here. Intent was to drown all the bs out lol. Felt like shit. 5 seems to be my golden ticket still.

Ive done phone with and without headphones, pc ( ultrasonic )

Might go back to 7 eventually/soon. 1 loop feels really light

Freedom in all ways.
10-10-2018, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2018 02:26 AM by kingpill.)
(10-10-2018 02:20 AM)Kol Wrote:  
(10-09-2018 05:47 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:  Im not currently running DMSI 3.2, however when I was I found that I had results more from 1 loop than mutliple. I think I found B more helpful than A.

Hope this helps!

Ran one loop and felt similar to a girl having options. Hench the dimished urge to pursue lol. Not to say player vibes and huge positivity and abundance. Being a million dollar prize and charming as ****. Im like a oscar and not fearing escalation or storytelling. When running high loops, eventually its like being sucked in my head. To much coming up simultabeously?

Yes, I think the reason why I felt lethargic and angry on A was because of this exact reason. Too many loops= too much bad shit coming to the surface at once.

IMO higher loops of B is better than higher loops of A.
B wont bring out bad things (generally), A will. For me anyway.

And Im on 3-5 loops depending on how much time I have

The impediment to action advances action. What stands in the way becomes the way.

Always the flame, never the moth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kingpill's post:
Kol

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.3 Release? Mr Confidence 1 25 Yesterday 11:13 PM
Last Post: Benjamin
  anger and temper issues on DMSI 3.1 achtung81 2 239 10-14-2018 11:21 AM
Last Post: Greenduck
  effects of DMSI 3.1A and B after stopping usage achtung81 5 333 10-08-2018 08:19 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  Question about DMSI steve1 5 466 09-20-2018 11:57 PM
Last Post: steve1
  3 questions to you who have run/is running AM Greenduck 21 1,154 09-08-2018 02:36 PM
Last Post: JCasterlin
  what some odd behavior you noticed on DMSI? samba99 12 782 09-06-2018 06:30 AM
Last Post: JakeKennedy