The Magic - US/LM
08-03-2018, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-03-2018 11:15 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
The Magic - US/LM
I don't know how long I'll be running this sub for. I do plan to use DMSI 3.3 for a while, but US/LM will probably be the one I wanna focus on for the long term, lifestyle wise.

Just an FYI, I was last using DMSI 3.2 a few days ago, so there may be some interference.

I chose to do US/LM, because I've been in a slump for the past couple months. I needed to spice things up. US/OP also looks good and it's more direct for motivation, but it doesn't have all that I'm after.

I used to work in an office in a dead end job, but they let go lotta staff, so I decided I was gonna give it a go to work for myself. I signed up for Uber. You seriously need a lotta motivation to work that job, because there's nobody holding you accountable. You have your own hours, whereas you could also stay home and slack if you chose to. I could potentially make more than my last job, but I just had to put the hours in. Last weekend, I grossed $510 in earnings on a single night. That was definitely a record, cause I never make that much. I just got 'lucky' cause I had an almost hour long trip going to a neighbouring city (I had never been there before). While I was there, I had a very touchy girl flirt with me, despite her boyfriend being with us in the car, then she tips me $50 on top of a $45 trip. I stayed there driving for 3 hours. Then I had a ginormous trip back to my city, way over to the other end, so the duration was 90 mins long. It was on surge too, so I made so much from that. It was an amazing night, and I mostly don't have this kinda luck, one after the other. So I'm hoping that US can boost my work ethic and LM can increase my profit by a large amount. I've also found that I meet more awesome people and have amazing conversations when I'm in a positive mood, so hoping LM can amplify that.

You guys might know that I'm super passionate about languages too. I don't really need motivation with my language studies, but it won't hurt to have an extra boost with it, cause why not. It's just so enriching. I met a Moroccan goddess last night from a facebook group, and so far we've only been chatting in French. She's very adept in English too, but I haven't had to use it with her yet. Also met another Ukrainian chick, and I've been practicing some Ukrainian with her, as I've been learning it for the past month. Other than that, I've also been doing a lot of Polish, Swedish, and many more. I am very ambitious with my language goals, so I wanna achieve a lot.

I'm hoping US/LM will give me 'luck' with dating. I haven't gone out to the city to approach girls for 2 months. I didn't even work so much, and the times I did go out, it was just to work. For the past few months, I was chatting with the blonde K, who lives in a city 10 hours drive away. We've been meaning to hook up. She was definitely DTF and chased me quite a bit too. Even just a few days ago, she was very sexually direct. Then a couple of days ago, I found out she has a new bf. I was shattered for a bit, but I'm over it already. I know it's the nature of girls to shop around till they settle down with one, but I don't think it's right either. This is why I prefer open dating, cause you're able to go as far as you want with as many as you want. You won't be leading anybody on, then taking it all away from them. If the roles were reversed, and I had found a gf, I'd be the bad guy for leading K on and breaking her heart. It's definitely not something I'd do. Of course I didn't show her any frustration at all. I played it cool, acting like a f-boy with her. We still talk, and I've been talking dirty with her still, pushing her limits to see where she's at. I said something very sexual, and the bf objection finally came up (probably just default resistance), so I made another flirty comment. She was definitely into it and wasn't put off at all. Girls will definitely cheat on her man if a better guy comes along, and I know I'm much more alpha than her current boyfriend, even if I haven't met him. Anyway, she's bound to visit my city, cause her dad lives here, so I'm going to make something happen.

I will definitely get back into approaching. My energy has definitely changed over the past month, especially in my heart region, which has been enhanced. I have a friend who's an expert at reading people's energy, and he's taught me a lot. I could expand a lot more on what I'm talking about, but it'll go into rule 4 territory, so I'll just have to keep this simple. But main point being, I can feel more people being more reactive towards my energy. Even online as well, it's more than just texts. Girls can feel the energetic nature behind it, and I've been getting more positive reactions now. Also with Ubering, I've had so many amazing connections with attractive female passengers, but I was too hesitant to make something happen, even if I felt like she was keen. I'm just afraid to get a complaint and get deactivated because of it. I've only had one girl ask for my details, and another girl who was a travel agent, and she asked for my number to send me some info. So yeah, during work, girls really have to make the move on me if something's gonna happen. Hopefully some 'luck' will surprise me.

I've already downloaded the files and put them on my phone. I'll listen to it later today.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Travis, Raikahoken, lano1106
08-05-2018, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 08-05-2018 08:28 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
RE: The Magic - US/LM
DAY 3

Learnt one of the biggest lessons of my life. I overdosed on caffeine for the first time yesterday, and I'm definitely quitting for good. I knew caffeine wasn't healthy, but I didn't realise how detrimental having too much in you can make you feel.

I had some tea when I woke up. I'm not sure if it's natural tea, or is it one of those that contain caffeine in it. Ate a bit of lunch. From waking up until now, I was bursting with positive energy. My heart was incredibly strong. Over the past few weeks, it was like I was living a new life. I had unlocked a part of myself that had been shut all my life. I decided to have a super strong cup of coffee (probably equal to 3 regular coffees) with a lotta sugar, because I wanted to last working longer. Around two hours into my shift, I was nearby the shops, so I figured I should get another coffee if I wanna last another 7 hrs. I had a dirty chai (3 espresso shots). Damn it was so strong. I finished it over the next hour, gradually finishing it off throughout work. That was enough. I didn't have anymore caffeine and it was approx 5 in the afternoon. I was still fine for the next 3 hrs after that. I think around 8, I started feeling uneasy. It started very jittery, then my heart felt heavy. It got worse and worse. I thought it was cause I was stuck in my car and getting claustrophobic, so I stepped out to get some fresh air. But that wasn't it either. I don't even have claustrophobia, plus getting a breather didn't help. My heart started beating faster and I had no idea what was causing it, cause it had never happened before. I decided I really can't work anymore. I looked up on my phone "does caffeine cause anxiety" and "does caffeine increase heart rate". Both instances, the answer was a strong YES. Holy ****. No wonder I was so anxious and couldn't calm myself down. I drove home.

When I got home, it got even worse. My heart felt heavier. My head felt so dizzy and light-headed. Fortunately I got home in time before it got this bad. I just went to bed. I woke up in the middle of the night. Still dizzy, so went back to sleep. Now that I'm up, I feel hungover. Feeling much better than last night, but the caffeine still hasn't left my system.

I guess I was motivated to push myself hard to work more, but it was just too much. I must have had an equivalent of 6-7 coffees in the space of 3 hrs. I've learnt my lesson. Never touching caffeine ever again. I can promise you that.

I was contemplating on whether I should gym today, but I don't feel like I'm able to right now. Maybe I should go back to sleep. Or just try study Russian for a while. I just read it can take 1-2 days for caffeine to fully leave the system. My heart feels closed as well. I feel the complete opposite of how I started yesterday. Trying to revert back to my glorious state again lol.
08-06-2018, 12:12 AM
It's been around 24 hrs, and the caffeine has finally cleared from my system. Can feel my heart expanding again.

It'll be interesting to see how US/LM works on me now. I still have DMSI 3.2 looping and it'll be like that for a while.

I've also decided from now onwards, I'll listen to a loop before I sleep instead of doing it when I wake. I don't wanna procrastinate on my phone and spend an hour lying there in the morning. Just wanna get up and go.
08-06-2018, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 07:37 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 4

I know motivation isn't a direct effect on this script, but I do feel more motivated. And yes, I did switch to listening to a loop before bed.

Today, I woke up, and just wanted to get straight outta bed. No messing around on the phone.

I'm gonna get back into semen retention. I don't call it no fap anymore. I firmly believe now it's a cult and their practices are somewhat misleading. The main philosophy of preserving your energy and amplifying your aura are correct. However if you don't touch yourself completely, although it's fine to abstain from self-pleasure time to time, you'll just flatline. Yes, it comes and goes, but if you edge when you need to, you'll be brought back to life. I am able to bring the energies upwards to my stomach, heart, head and so on. Not doing anything, it just keeps it dormant. So all the hard mode and monk mode ideologies that they preach, I feel it's not the correct truth, and it holds back a lotta people. They even make you feel shamed for wanting to touch your genitals anymore, but it's stupid. It's simply self-love. I'm gonna continue to seek out truth.

I've been journaling about the German/Swedish M for quiet a while since 2016, but it's pretty much dead with her now. It has been since the start of the year. She started talking to me a lot again in June-July, cause I was really into the world cup as well. None of her friends follow it, so she had nobody else to talk to. But now that it's over, she distanced herself again. It's very shitty how girls act. When they are really attracted, they'll throw themselves at you and talk sexually. However when they aren't so keen anymore, if I were to do the same thing that they did, I'd get shamed for it like I'm a pervert. M wasn't the only one either. There were girls before her who did the same, pretending to be platonic, and denying they were ever into me. LOL, guys are like, if it has happened, it'll always be true. For girls it's like, what's true now, is the only truth. I just realised recently that I left M messages from 3 weeks ago, and she still hasn't replied, but seen. Yeah I've completely forgotten about her. So this week, there was something that happened here, that's kinda related to her. I left her a message about it, in a way to test how receptive she is. I also didn't care if she replied. She saw it pretty quickly, but it's been days now and still no reply. Hahaha I'm prepared to cut her out for her disrespectful behaviour. It feels good to be over someone, knowing I don't need her, when months ago I would be so obsessed and couldn't imagine life with her lol. It's funny what feelings can do to you. Tongue

I'm gonna go work now then gym later tonight! Smile
08-07-2018, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 07:03 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 5

Initially I was deciding on whether to use UP/OM or the US/LM sub. But to my understanding, UP/OM is just really good for motivation right? Right now, I'm getting more motivation on US/LM already, so it seems like I'm getting a better deal. Tongue Just waiting for the LM module to kick in now.

Work was good today. Had a really awesome chick. Chatted a lot. Right at the end, she said she actually got a message from her family. She was informed that a family friend of theirs was found dead. She was sad and I felt her pain too. I dropped her off to her destination. Even half an hour after leaving her, I still felt the emotions in my heart area. It was open, and pretty much absorbed her energy. It's both good and bad, I guess. Sometimes you just don't want unwanted emotions, but having an open heart also helps connect with people better.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with LM, but this really cute Polish vegan chick replied to my message this morning. It was very unexpected. It had been around 2 weeks since we last talked. We really hit it off at the start. She apologised that she took so long and was meaning to get back to me lol.

I'm looking at the forecast. Saturday has shit rainy weather. Friday and Sunday looks alright. I should go out and get back into cold approach. US is definitely getting my ass into gear!
08-07-2018, 07:02 AM
(08-07-2018 06:57 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  DAY 5

Initially I was deciding on whether to use UP/OM or the US/LM sub. But to my understanding, UP/OM is just really good for motivation right? Right now, I'm getting more motivation on US/LM already, so it seems like I'm getting a better deal. Tongue Just waiting for the LM module to kick in now.

I have no idea if this has anything to do with LM, but this really cute Polish vegan chick replied to my message this morning. It was very unexpected. It had been around 2 weeks since we last talked. We really hit it off at the start. She apologised that she took so long and was meaning to get back to me lol.

I'm looking at the forecast. Saturday has shit rainy weather. Friday and Sunday looks alright. I should go out and get back into cold approach. US is definitely getting my ass into gear!
Hey man

How many loops are you doing per day?
[-] The following 1 user Likes THolt's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-07-2018, 07:05 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 07:05 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
(08-07-2018 07:02 AM)THolt Wrote:  

Work was good today. Had a really awesome chick. Chatted a lot. Right at the end, she said she actually got a message from her family. She was informed that a family friend of theirs was found dead. She was sad and I felt her pain too. I dropped her off to her destination. Even half an hour after leaving her, I still felt the emotions in my heart area. It was open, and pretty much absorbed her energy. It's both good and bad, I guess. Sometimes you just don't want unwanted emotions, but having an open heart also helps connect with people better.

Hey man

Just 1. You? How's your progress going? Are you getting any of the LM yet?
08-07-2018, 09:29 AM
(08-07-2018 07:05 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  
(08-07-2018 07:02 AM)THolt Wrote:  

Hey man

Just 1. You? How's your progress going? Are you getting any of the LM yet?

My progress is going well I guess. I have not had any big moments but I have noticed some stuff. Like today I coincidentally ran into some coworkers when they went out to lunch yet we didnt plan on meeting there.
08-07-2018, 08:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2018 08:28 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 5 CONTINUED

I woke up early in the morning. I decided to play more USLM and left it on while I slept. Must have been 3-4 loops before I woke up again. I feel completely hammered now. I still will go out to work, but my exhaustion is very crippling lol. Yeah no more, I'll stick to 1 loop only!

The US module is solidifying my mindset though. Previously, if I was too tired, I always chose to stay at home. I didn't have the determination to push through. I hide behind the excuses that I'm still being productive at home, cause I can get a lotta language studies in. The truth is, despite being way more passionate about languages, I know work is top priority. I need to make a living, and unfortunately languages rank much lower on the importance scale, as it's only useful for social situations. The other important thing to note now is that I actually feel bad if I don't go out to work. Before I wouldn't care, due to laziness. But I'm now actually getting annoyed with myself, so it is making me go to work. This is exactly what I wanted out of USLM. Smile

I'm gonna keep my eye on the weather forecast, but for now my plan still is to go out to cold approach for a few hours on Fri and Sun, as well as working a few hours during those days as well. Sat would be great too, but it looks like it'll rain all day.
08-08-2018, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2018 08:23 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 6

So much crazy stuff to report on tonight! Looks like LM is coming into play. Smile

I logged on and get a trip request. I went to pick up a Vietnamese lady, and we instantly recognised each other. I previously had her back in April. I thought, this is interesting, it's rare to get the same passengers. I live in a city of approximately 5 million, so the population is rather large. I dropped her off at the school, and she went to pick up her son.

I get a request that's 5 mins away and I picked up this really cute chick. I found out she's 16, and I drove her back to her school. She said I looked 19. I said I can't be cause you gotta be 21 to do this job. I revealed to her I'm 32. She was mindfucked HHAHAHA. I think it's pretty awesome that she thinks I look around her age, cause I'm definitely date-able in her eyes. Wink

I immediately get a request afterwards, and I realised it was the Vietnamese lady again. HOLY SHIT LOL. Definitely LM in action! I drove back to the school and picked her up with her son, then drove them home. I mean, come on, what are the chances? There are so many drivers throughout my city, even in every area alone, so the chances of getting the same passenger is abysmal. Especially even after going to a different area for a bit, doing a different trip, coming back and getting the same person, it's just crazy.

I picked up this super cute chick. She's local, but says she's of Bosnian descent. I can't get over how cute she is lol. She's 19. She thought I was in my early 20s. Lol another chick who thinks I'm date-able. Wink HAHAHA. She told me she's going to dance class and has been doing it for 16 years. Then she mentions she studied French at uni for a year, and is now doing more self-study in that language. I pretended I didn't know any French at first. I started off asking her innocent questions. Then I started speaking to her in French. It was very simple "Comment ca va ce soir?" She was like..."Why are you doing this to meeee?" She looked embarrassed and explained she doesn't have much practice with speaking. She was very cute hahahha. This doesn't really classify as a LM experience, but thought to add it anyway.

I picked up a chick who worked at mcdonalds and we were talking about her job. She told me they get a lotta ubereats deliveries at her place. She gave me the idea to start doing ubereats again. I kinda stopped because my initial experience wasn't good. Having done it in the city areas, it's just too hectic, that's what made me stop. But I decided now I'll only keep it online when I'm in the suburbs. This is probably LM too, cause I wouldn't have had the idea to try ubereats again had I not met her and had this conversation with her.

Not long later, I got a ubereats order and delivered it to a guy. It's awesome to have more job options.

Most of my trips were short tonight. I wasn't making as much as I wanted. Then I thought about how LM focuses on what we desired. So I started to think "I want long trips and more money".

Soon later, I got this decent trip. Drove a guy to work. It was a decent distance away.

Then I had a long ass trip from a guy who's going back home from work. He lives in the country area, so around 25 mins outbounds going at full speed. I should note that I rarely ever get trips going outside of the city areas.

I seriously doubted I would get any more trips going back to the city, so I made my way back. I got a mcdonalds delivery along the way.

I was about to make my way home, when I get another request. I drove to a guy's place. He said he's going out to meet his friends for drinking. I drive him 30 mins to his destination. When we got there, he was on the phone with his friend, and was told they couldn't make it. The guy was like, let's go back home now. LOL. So I drive another 30 mins and got him back home. What an awesome trip though lol. Definitely LM in action again. A long trip going one way, then another long trip going back. This kinda stuff never happens.

I wonder how LM is pulling all these things off. These events of today with minuscule chances of happening, and they keep eventualising.
[-] The following 9 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Shannon, terry44, sushi521, Zane, jonathan4all, 4Kingdoms, Djinnni, Raikahoken, enoch
08-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Oh, the secrets Shannon knows. Wink

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.) ~ Meowsomeness!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 8 users Like Shannon's post:
wolverine_i_am, Amann, Mr. Anderson, Zane, MD81, Trend, Djinnni, enoch
08-10-2018, 11:03 PM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 04:20 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 8

I'm the most motivated I've ever been. US is doing its thing.

I haven't had any crazy LM moments over the last two days though lol. I've been getting decent fares. Definitely hitting the targets of what I should be making in a day. Nothing abnormally high, like on some rare days, but on the plus side nothing too low, like some nights before starting USLM when I would fall short of target. That's a plus for sure. Smile

I ended up going out for a bit on Friday. Just 4 hrs in the evening. US definitely helped me get some of my confidence back. It was getting really dry in volume and the quality of girls, and I didn't see many that were my type. There was one that would have been a potential, but I saw her just as she was going into the train station, and unfortunately I don't have the train passes to access the area anymore. It was good being out though. I saw like 4 people on the streets who I know, and chatted with them briefly. It was getting really dark and most people were just in groups and heading to parties, so I decided my night would be more efficient if I switched my focus to work.

As of today, I'm still on day 4 of semen retention. My power isn't that strong yet. I did feel my sexual energy flowing at times, but it comes and goes. I got several looks yesterday, from guys and girls. But it wasn't the same off-the-roof-mass-attraction I was getting when I was on DMSI + a long semen retention streak, when I was constantly getting eye humped by young white females lol. I'm gonna stick with my semen retention this time. I'll be hopping back on DMSI when 3.3 comes out.

My friend was telling me about certain energies in the body and it's possible that you can open up yourself so much and you're energy is very free flowing that girls will just initiate sex with you. He said he gets this himself nowadays and that it's a reality-blowing experience. Something you wouldn't ever believe possible, but we are just trapped in a bubble. It's interesting he was telling me about this. It's exactly the same thing DMSI is about.

Saturday is a very profitable night for work, but my stomach is feeling unwell from the spicy sichuan noodles I ate last night. I'm just not in the mood to chat or deal with passengers lol. I'm just gonna deliver food. I thought about staying home, watching some football and studying languages, which I definitely would have done back then before USLM hahha. But this US module is ramping up my motivation levels so much, that I wanna do what I can with work, even when I'm sick. I dunno if this is healthy or not. Tongue I dunno how long I will work for tonight, but I'll see what I can do, and come back early if I feel like I'm done. I've made a lot already throughout the week anyway.

A note to myself, I gotta continue to focus on deep breathing. Heart energy makes all the difference. Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
DarkPlouf, Raikahoken
08-11-2018, 04:56 AM
DAY 8 CONTINUED

I ended up doing 3 hrs of deliveries. It was still something. I wasn't able to continue anymore, cause I felt so drained from my stomach issues, and I'm back home now. Plus it was getting late and a lotta stores were closing anyway, so the only thing I'll be able to deliver is McDonald's.

I doubt I'll be able to do anything tomorrow either. I initially was supposed to go out to cold approach on Sunday, but I'm not able to in this state. Can't work, can't go out, potentially cannot gym.

Despite having worked 4 and a half days so far this week, I don't feel content with myself. It is so much better than before though, when last month I was barely doing 10-15 hrs a week. Now that I'm working more, I'm getting more income again, but I'm still feeling something is missing in my life.

This is why I'm gonna switch back to DMSI when 3.3 comes out. USLM is something I will need to get back on eventually, but I've realised work and money aren't my main desires at the moment. What I really want right now is to have a rotation of girlfriends and/or **** buddies, so I can have a healthy sex life. I know horny girls are everywhere. When I drive female passengers around, they talk amongst each other, and I all the time hear first-hand how horny they are. They talk about how much they really wanna get laid. However understanding girls very well now, I know they have a quality problem, not quantity. They wanna get with the type of guys they want. I wanna become that guy.

I guess I'm just feeling a bit down, cause I'm sick right now, and can't go out on Sunday like I initially planned. I will be working throughout the weekdays, then probably wait till next Fri or Sat to do something. On the plus side, my aura will have level-ed up even more by then. Since I'm on day 4 now, by Friday I will be on day 10. From experience, I know it starts getting really strong on the 14 day mark. I'm just tired of being an observer instead of a participant. I will start getting some abundance mentality back by getting some dates and go from there.

Maybe US is urging me to get back into dating too. I mean, it's already done it's job with strengthening my work ethic, so now it's moving onto other areas.
08-11-2018, 05:29 AM
One or two guys on the forum reported about their ex getting back in touch with them on USLM. So maybe you will hear from M soon. In the end, luck is just the universe aligning in your favor. So anything can happen through LM.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent_Vega's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-11-2018, 05:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-11-2018 08:02 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
(08-11-2018 05:29 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  One or two guys on the forum reported about their ex getting back in touch with them on USLM. So maybe you will hear from M soon. In the end, luck is just the universe aligning in your favor. So anything can happen through LM.

Thanks for your message. Smile

I forgot to mention, last night this Russian chick from Germany, A, randomly messaged me. I liked her new pic, so it was what made her send me a text. She's just an online friend, but we were into each other 4 years ago. She's had boyfriends and stuff, so we kinda fall out of touch. I totally forgot about it, but it just shows how I'm not very invested, cause it's just harder dealing with chicks so far away. But yeah, she's newly single again. She was shit-testing me a bit, but I know not to fall for it, and that girls only do it when they see you as a sexual option.

I'm not interested in M anymore. She's in Germany too, so she's not a good choice. Plus the way she's treating me, so I'm not going back there. I've muted her whatsapp statuses.

I'm all about attracting new chicks into my life. Big Grin

Yeah LM is made to align the universe in my favour, but I'm sure DMSI will do a much better job of it in the dating department, since it'll be specifically focused on manifesting sex.
08-11-2018, 01:02 PM
Have you noticed any women dreams? Since the day I've been running it at one loop. I've had some many women dreams as well as a wet dream ?.
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkTempatation's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-11-2018, 03:48 PM
Well, back when I ran US 4G, I got together with my crush. It slowly developed and throughout the dating process, it felt like I could do no wrong. Like no matter what I do, I will succeed. In the end, I did.
So if you focus on women, US will lead to success.

Fun fact: after stopping US, I lost her. Take this information for what it's worth.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent_Vega's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Ah okay! Cheers mate! We all on the success journey! Good luck
[-] The following 1 user Likes DarkTempatation's post:
wolverine_i_am
08-11-2018, 08:48 PM
(08-11-2018 01:02 PM)DarkTempatation Wrote:  Have you noticed any women dreams? Since the day I've been running it at one loop. I've had some many women dreams as well as a wet dream ?.
I may have, not sure. I tend to remember my dreams when I get up, but if I don't make a conscious effect to remember it, I forget about them.

(08-11-2018 03:48 PM)Vincent_Vega Wrote:  Well, back when I ran US 4G, I got together with my crush. It slowly developed and throughout the dating process, it felt like I could do no wrong. Like no matter what I do, I will succeed. In the end, I did.
So if you focus on women, US will lead to success.

Fun fact: after stopping US, I lost her. Take this information for what it's worth.
Thanks for writing your experience! It's very encouraging. Greatly appreciated! Smile
08-12-2018, 12:42 AM
DAY 9

I have a theory. US is bringing awareness to the areas of our lives that need attention. When I started this sub, I was soon feeling very shit about my lack of motivation for work and making income. It made me work harder this week than I ever have (even made me wanna work 3 hrs yesterday when I was feeling sick). Now that my habit / work ethic has massively improved, it's now targeting other areas of my life that needs a boost. I was feeling extremely down yesterday about my lack of dating options, and still am a bit today, but not as bad. I'm also feeling a bit hopeful that things can change, but I'm ready to do something about it.

Basically you have to feel down about something, before you will find motivation in yourself to improve it. If we stayed lazy and apathetic about life, there will be no reason to push ourselves harder. So I'm seeing it as a blessing in disguise that I am feeling shit about my dating situation, and now I'm gonna change it.

I'm gonna do more daygame later this week, and eventually I'll also get back into nightgame. I always thought I didn't need nightgame, but it is a different challenge in itself. I haven't done it for over a year now, cause I parted ways with my former wingman. I have never done solo before in the night, so it's making me reluctant to do it. My other friend who I just talk to, but don't game together, he's suggested me to do some solo night game, cause it'll strengthen me massively. I'll eventually work my way up to it.

There's been so much talk about the focus on career, but having women in your life is an important thing as well. A lotta people say women aren't important and we should focus on our careers, but that's nonsense. It's in our dna to wanna mingle with other people. I now see learning to seduce women as a rite of passage into manhood. Without this part of my life handled, I'll never be complete. It's okay for me to take some time off in the week to focus on this area too. I can't just bury myself in work all the time. I need to get my dating life handled.

Over the past few days, I've noticed something different in the way that I reply to people. Cause I'm too busy getting ready for work and then working, that I cbf replying to people's messages. I even leave it for a day or two, then get back to people later when I feel like it. This is the kinda stuff a lotta people do, especially hot chicks. It seemed a mystery why people take so long to reply to messages. Well I kinda knew why, but you never really know fully unless you're experiencing it yourself. It's just when a pile of messages are coming through, and you have too much going on, you aren't in the right mind space to reply to people. And the more you message people, the more you'll have to reply to them. When somebody doesn't reply to you right away, it isn't cause they are purposefully ignoring you. Guys have wondered for ages why girls take their time to reply to them. This is exactly why. People just have busy lives. They could reply if they want, but they prefer to wait a bit and save it for when they are mentally able to. There's another reason why I take my time too. When you finish replying to everyone, to an extent you're waiting on their replies. You no longer hold all the cards. During the times when you aren't so busy, and you aren't getting any messages back, you'll feel less abundant. So I find that when I'm choosing to withhold my replies for a bit, I feel more abundant, as they are waiting on me now. I suspect girls do the same for this very reason. It's interesting to have more insight into this as I'm experiencing the other side more now.

I thought it was the spicy noodles that made me feel sick, but now I'm thinking it could be the tofu. I had a bit on Fri after coming home. And had more on Sat. It was some organic tofu from my mum's friend who made it herself. Soft tofu doesn't sit well with me, that's why I switched to hard tofu. I thought organic tofu would make a difference, but not really.

I was gonna gym tonight, but I'm still physically unable to do so. It's Monday tomorrow, so I'm gonna try work if I can. Need to earn a good amount from Mon-Thurs, so I can afford to go out at least twice from Fri-Sun. I'll try gym after work tomorrow. That's the plan for now. I'm off to clean my car.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI MAGIC Sanbosay 0 539 08-31-2017 05:16 PM
Last Post: Sanbosay