Thread Closed 
Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
11-01-2017, 06:10 PM
RE: Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 2
Yes, IER is Instant Erectile Response. The boner subliminal, if you will. I specifically requested this title from Shannon as I am a part time DJ and wish to use it in my DJ mixes when I play at clubs.
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 6 users Like Cyanide's post:
Benjamin, Superman, Daredevil, Have at ye, enoch, Inconceivablezen
11-01-2017, 06:26 PM
(11-01-2017 06:10 PM)Cyanide Wrote:  Yes, IER is Instant Erectile Response. The boner subliminal, if you will. I specifically requested this title from Shannon as I am a part time DJ and wish to use it in my DJ mixes when I play at clubs.

Yeah you can mix anything with Trickling Stream.

It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll,
I am the master of my fate,
I am the captain of my soul.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chopp's post:
DarkPlouf
11-01-2017, 06:38 PM
Quote:Yes, IER is Instant Erectile Response. The boner subliminal, if you will. I specifically requested this title from Shannon as I am a part time DJ and wish to use it in my DJ mixes when I play at clubs.

That's some pretty good hardstyle techno.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Have at ye
11-01-2017, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 09:31 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
The UPgrade on Reality bending "Looks" amazing, and IM shure applicable with adjustments to many other programs...wow...what realities will bend and how in 2018 on what subjects....very interesting developments and unfoldings,even in the middle of some major 'energecitc and emotional storm" cycles. kudo's for perserveance. understatements!!

'Money doesn't Change People,it ONLY reveals them"-Spencer for Hire
'"Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not".-Robert Kennedy
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla
11-01-2017, 10:51 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2017 11:18 PM by CatMan.)
(11-01-2017 06:38 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  
Quote:Yes, IER is Instant Erectile Response. The boner subliminal, if you will. I specifically requested this title from Shannon as I am a part time DJ and wish to use it in my DJ mixes when I play at clubs.

That's some pretty good hardstyle techno.

https://youtu.be/erszXvazed4?t=1m20s

Cyanide and Ben, try to get Shannon to see this post: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid183387 . I wrote it to put a smile on his face and make him laugh, I know he's going through a lot right now. I used to make jokes for him like it when he had issues, but since he isn't active here right now have him check it to make him laugh a bit! We're all behind him, 100%.
[-] The following 1 user Likes CatMan's post:
Shannon
11-02-2017, 02:24 PM
This thread right now lol
11-02-2017, 03:28 PM (This post was last modified: 11-02-2017 05:08 PM by samba99.)
According to shannon’s last post he said either OED or IER will be next

But he’s working on DMSI currently, did he mean OED or IER after DMSI 3.2? Or he meant his improvement and development of 3.2 will help creating OED or IER so they will be built before 3.2
11-02-2017, 03:31 PM
Quote:Cyanide and Ben, try to get Shannon to see this post: http://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-...#pid183387 . I wrote it to put a smile on his face and make him laugh, I know he's going through a lot right now. I used to make jokes for him like it when he had issues, but since he isn't active here right now have him check it to make him laugh a bit! We're all behind him, 100%.

I see he liked it. He tried to double like it, but the expert on that hasn't released details on how to do so. Big Grin
11-02-2017, 04:53 PM
The UPgrade on Reality bending "Looks" amazing, and IM shure applicable with adjustments to many other programs...wow...what realities will bend and how in 2018 on what subjects....very interesting developments and unfoldings,even in the middle of some major 'energecitc and emotional storm" cycles. kudo's for perserveance. understatements!!

'"Some men see things as they are, and ask why. I dream of things that never were, and ask why not".-Robert Kennedy
“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” ― Nikola Tesla
11-02-2017, 05:55 PM
(11-02-2017 03:28 PM)samba99 Wrote:  According to shannon’s last post he said either OED or IER will be next

But he’s working on DMSI currently, did he mean OED or IER after DMSI 3.2? Or he meant his improvement and development of 3.2 will help creating OED or IER so they will be built before 3.2

Shannon works round robin style to avoid burnout. This translates to many programs being worked on within a given week including his test and research modules. So to answer your question yes he is working on DMSI but he is also working on OED and IER. OED and IER will come out before DMSI likely due to how big of a project DMSI is.
[-] The following 2 users Like Cyanide's post:
samba99, ncbeareatingman
11-03-2017, 04:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 04:21 AM by DarkPlouf.)
A module to help the body produce pheromones would be neat in DMSI 3.2

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days) | SE (2 months + 11 days).
5.5G tech = black magick fuckery.
11-03-2017, 04:25 AM
Keen for Beast 15 and RB
11-03-2017, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 04:45 AM by Benjamin.)
Quote:A module to help the body produce pheromones would be neat in DMSI 3.2

That's in 3.1 already Wink

For me I noticed my underarms smelt 'stronger' and also a girl I was sleeping with commented that I smell 'sweet'. And from talking to Shannon and others mentioning similar that's the smell of a kind of pheromone.
11-03-2017, 05:02 AM
(11-02-2017 05:55 PM)Cyanide Wrote:  So to answer your question yes he is working on DMSI but he is also working on OED and IER. OED and IER will come out before DMSI likely due to how big of a project DMSI is.

Well hopefully this leads to some of each of them in DMSI
11-03-2017, 05:48 AM
(11-03-2017 04:41 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  

For me I noticed my underarms smelt 'stronger' and also a girl I was sleeping with commented that I smell 'sweet'. And from talking to Shannon and others mentioning similar that's the smell of a kind of pheromone.
Oh alright. Didn't find anything on the product page regarding pheronomes thoughts.
Good thing if it's already inside.

INFP-T.
DMSI 3.1(~105 Days) | SE (2 months + 11 days).
5.5G tech = black magick fuckery.
11-03-2017, 12:21 PM
(11-03-2017 04:41 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  

Oh, nice! I thought it was these new workout vitamins I've been taking.
11-03-2017, 07:11 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2017 07:13 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
(02-19-2017 03:04 PM)THolt Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 02:21 PM)Shannon Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 01:52 PM)THolt Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 01:32 PM)Shannon Wrote:  
(02-19-2017 05:14 AM)maxx55 Wrote:  You're going to maximize reality bending for the 6G prototype and then put it in DMSI 3.2?

I'm looking forward to that version already Smile

I have been slowly implementing reality bending for quite some time. It is a very powerful thing, and with power of course comes responsibility, my responsibility here being that I must very carefully increase the "bend" until we all achieve the goals, but make sure it is always safe.

So I'm putting it in 3.1, and it's in 3.0 and was in 2.5 and 2.4 and 2.3. Now I understand how to bend it all the way to the breaking point, but that is not a safe thing to do. So in each version released, we will be adding a bit more and a bit more until we achieve that sweet spot where the program bends reality enough to make it achieve design goals for the majority of people t least, but while keeping it safe to use.

So 3.2 may be the final, because in 3.2 I will have the ability to bend reality as far as necessary. But I would rather err on the side of caution, and we may not get all the additions into 3.2. So there may be a 3.3 or a 3.4. The key here is always to achieve the goals in a safe way. I will never compromise on safety, even if it means DMSI takes 6 more months to finish or even a year.

So going forward, when the reality bending tech is complete and fully implemented in 6G, what might the effects be? Would it be noticeable that reality bending is occurring?

The primary effects of reality bending are that what was once impossible or astronomically unlikely... happens. And relatively quickly. And it will seem perfectly natural, because it is - you will exist in the reality in which that was supposed to happen. We bent the reality from what it was to point at what we wanted to achieve, and because we bent it in the right direction, with the right amount of power and force, we safely achieved it.

Right now, you think it is extremely unlikely that you would walk into a movie theater and have an 18 year old girl you have never met before actually sense you, seek you out during the movie, and then successfully seduce you into having sex with her during the movie. Why? Because right now, in the reality in which you currently exist, it is not the goal. Otherwise it would be happening. But when DMSI is finished, this sort of thing can and will happen, and it will happen more than once.

I'm not saying you will experience this exact scenario, but the type of thing that is extremely unlikely or "impossible" to you now will become not only possible, but likely, and will very likely happen multiple times because of that.

Look at the results we are getting with DMSI now. Those people who are getting results are getting results that blow us away. Why? Because we are assuming a reality in which they cannot happen. They're impossible, or extremely unlikely.

But when you focus on them properly, they become very likely as long as you don't self sabotage or resist. And why would you have to self sabotage or resist if not for the fact that otherwise, you would achieve the program goal?

When I released V1, everyone was amazed. V2, nobody was amazed by what amazed you about V1 because you got used to the reality shifts caused by V1. It became normal, but before using V1, I had people laughing at me on my own forum saying that what V1 did was impossible.

And with each version we have slowly made our way forward and now we are seeing results that show us that A) these things really are possible, and B) a lot of us are downright scared to achieve those goals. And those who are afraid to achieve those goals have to resist and self sabotage to maintain the status quo of nothing because the program does work, and without that constant effort, would achieve the goals!

We can't just go from water faucet to Niagra Falls overnight though on power. It's not safe. So we ratchet it up a step at a time, because too much is not safe. This means we cannot fail, but it also requires patience as I find that sweet spot of power and safety. And in this world of instant everything patience is in seriously short supply.

It will be interesting to see how this technology is applied to future programs such as BAMM 3.0.

Very interesting stuff

EXACTLY Tholt ! I was thinkin' the same thing Man, along the lines of a Money Magnet Program/Combo..Luck Magnifier/Ultra Success/Money Magnet...with reality bending to a max thats powerfully effective/safe and definitely hitting the sweet spot in all of this.
BAMM with the reality bending and all the newer bells and whistle that will come along with such by the time its actually built. more than "every thing but the kitchen sink",more like a rocketed UFO !

11-04-2017, 05:09 PM
Something interesting I ran across in my email today:

The Quora topic was "How can I identify the smartest person in the room?"

The top answer given was:

"Smart people have a pattern. I have been around a lot of smart people while growing up and working in different regions of the world. I am mentioning below, some of the tricks that they use by which you can identify them.

7 wonders(tricks)of smart people

Smart people always ask a lot of questions.

By asking questions - They always pay more attention in the beginning of any task

By paying more attention in the beginning - They try to decode the basics of that task

After decoding the basics - They follow the same sequence of steps every single time to do that task

After following, learning and making that sequence their reflex - They try to shorten the time period in which that particular task can be done

Time that is saved by shortening the task - They use that time to learn something new

In learning something new - they apply the same 6 principles mentioned above"

I find this interesting because I've noticed a certain amount of 'repetitive task automation/mastery' by myself when using MLS.
[-] The following 4 users Like Zeroxmachina's post:
Dilettante, Determined, enoch, ncbeareatingman
11-04-2017, 06:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2017 06:19 PM by Sully.)
Is Overcoming Fear a part of Anxiety Relief 5.5G?

Been running this for a few days and have been noticing less fear. Too short to tell right now as it might be placebo, but this is the first 5.5G that I feel a big difference in.

I am sort of shocked that there are very few reports on it at all.
[-] The following 2 users Like Sully's post:
Morgul, ncbeareatingman
11-04-2017, 06:55 PM
Anxiety is Fear, Consider it an updated OF sub.

E2 Days in All: 606 Days

UD Start Date: November 1st, 2017- January 19th 2018

DMSI- February 22nd 2018- When AM7 Comes Out?
Thread Closed 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile Shannon's Journal Discussion Volume 3 Cyanide 1,937 119,360 Today 01:44 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  Antaeus' AM6 Reboot Journal Antaeus 80 2,271 Today 10:03 AM
Last Post: Antaeus
  Williamx25's Journal 2018 - 5.5G - DMSI 3.2A Williamx25 4 295 Today 02:19 AM
Last Post: Williamx25
  dmsi 3.2 journal josh84 86 7,359 Yesterday 09:16 PM
Last Post: josh84
  Transcendent Sith Lord's 3.2 Journal- Chapter 2: Down the Rabbit hole DarthXedonias 152 22,181 Yesterday 07:18 PM
Last Post: DarthXedonias
  Wolverine - Maximum Healing Speed 5.5G Journal Ampersnd 6 274 Yesterday 02:16 PM
Last Post: Ampersnd