Racking Up The Notches: DMSI 3.2
04-15-2018, 09:06 AM
RE: Racking Up The Notches: DMSI 3.2
Day 53 (Day 20 of A)

I was supposed to see the girl that I was on day 37. There was mutual attraction. However the night before, she flaked, saying she wasn't feeling well. By this time she already flaked twice. I wasn't having it, I just said "Hey it seems like you're somebody who cancels a lot and don't appreciate it when someone already set aside his time for you. So we're not going to be a good match. Have fun." I'm not going to put up with it, especially when I think about the Europe trip that I will be going in June and the hot girls that I will be meeting.

In the afternoon I met a girl from CMB. I felt she could be quite attractive but she was already poisoned by the whole Singapore dating mentality of girls not having to do anything and just being lazy. I mean, she just told me she wants to be a tai tai, which basically rich housewife who just sits around all day and spends money. I basically stopped seeing her as a potential then and just extracted all the value I could out of that interaction. She's quite well traveled so I asked about her travel experiences in Europe.

In the evening I met my main FWB. We had to meet outside since my parents are in. She treated me for steak since she had a big paycheck last month. She also gave me a sports t shirt for me to wear when she invites me out for badminton with her colleagues. I felt quite touched by it. After the meal I thought I should lead her to a hotel. I thought about just asking her straight up, like hey let's open a room, but I couldn't bear to do it. Some part of me is still resistant to that idea. Walked around, made out a bit, walked in the direction of the hotel, she followed without fuss. Went in the hotel, she was surprised but went in. Proceeded as usual, f*cked her long and hard. Came early though. She paid me compliments as usual. After that while walking back I talked to her about why men cheat, sex dolls, meaning of life and such. I liked that I could be more open with her now. I felt that if I have to settle for this girl in the long term, it might not be so bad.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 4 users Like Raikahoken's post:
SargeMaximus, Benjamin, Snoop, StridingStrider
04-29-2018, 07:47 AM
DMSI 3.2A Wrap Up
Days run: 32 days, 3 days break
New notch: 1
Number of times I had sex: 5

I decided to end this DMSI run early. The plan was to switch back to 3.2B for two weeks then switch to MLS, but I decided to end it early. Unfortunately circumstances require me to switch subs. My business is seriously flailing and I need all the edge I can get to turn it around. It's remarkable how similar this run was with my 3.1 run. I laid the same number of new girls, I also decided to end it two weeks early, for the same reason.

Overall, these are the differences between 3.2 and 3.1 that I found:
- No brain fog. This is good.
- I still resisted it, version A more than version B. The resistance was less draining emotionally as well as physically.
- There is way less neediness in 3.2, which may or may not be a good thing, since that means I put way less effort.
- Aura and attractiveness to females feel about the same.
- My standards have raised considerably. Or rather I've come to stay true to my standards. It's become very difficult to go for girls I do not genuinely find attractive.

Over the last 10 days I was on holiday in Zhang Jia Jie, China with my parents. I paid for all our tour fees. It's cool that I got to do that for them. I didn't really enjoy myself though. The place itself is really beautiful, but I discovered that what really makes me happy is working towards my goals. I am the happiest when I am making progress towards being more wealthy, working on my physique and banging new women. Spending 10 days in appreciation of nature is not for me yet. It drove nuts after just 3 days because I couldn't do what I really want to do. I need a break once in a while but long holidays are not for me at this stage of life. Maybe more for when I'm older.

I finished the book Money Master The Game by Tony Robbins while on holiday, and it gave me lots of clarity on my financial goals. There's a financial milestone that I really want to hit as soon as possible. That has become my life's number one priority for now. I'm not sure if this shift in focus is a resistance to DMSI, but it's pushed women way down the priority hierarchy.

With that in mind, I will be switching to a sub that will help me in my business. I am thinking between AM6 and MLS. It's true that in AM6 I was very grumpy and needy, but in my first run I read the 4 hour work week and started my online business, and in the second run I picked a new product and developed it into a best seller. So AM6 has been proven to give me a new direction in my business and life, something I sorely need now. So I am thinking of running AM6 refresher for 2 or 3 months, and then MLS for the rest of the year to execute the plan I hatch with AM6 at full efficiency. In any case, I have to take time off subs for a while so I'll have time to think about it.

There will be a time for DMSI. I've found that for me, DMSI is best run between January to April. I can afford to run it in that time. The second half of the year is definitely for making money and preparing for Q4. That's the rhythm of my year.

Till next time!
[-] The following 2 users Like Raikahoken's post:
Determined, Travis
04-29-2018, 09:22 AM
Loving your focus man. Your body will intuitively tell you when it's time for a holiday.

Just out of interest, what is your financial mile stone?

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Raikahoken
04-30-2018, 05:33 AM
(04-29-2018 09:22 AM)Determined Wrote:  Loving your focus man. Your body will intuitively tell you when it's time for a holiday.

Thanks! Well I don't want to reveal it here. I found that the more I talk about my goals with other people, the less likely they'll get accomplished. I didn't tell a soul about my business until I launched, it did well. When I've accomplished it, you bet I'll tell you about it here!
[-] The following 2 users Like Raikahoken's post:
Kol, Determined
04-30-2018, 08:59 AM
(04-30-2018 05:33 AM)Raikahoken Wrote:  
(04-29-2018 09:22 AM)Determined Wrote:  Loving your focus man. Your body will intuitively tell you when it's time for a holiday.

Thanks! Well I don't want to reveal it here. I found that the more I talk about my goals with other people, the less likely they'll get accomplished. I didn't tell a soul about my business until I launched, it did well. When I've accomplished it, you bet I'll tell you about it here!

I get you man. I just told my Dad one of my long term goals and I can already feel a block on the energy.

Very much looking forward to your progress, you have an amazing vibe about you. Go get it!

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Raikahoken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  my dmsi notes Leo1990 51 2,808 Yesterday 08:25 PM
Last Post: Leo1990
  DMSI 3.2 it's official mat422 315 25,976 Yesterday 08:12 PM
Last Post: Shannon
  DMSI 3.2 - boundless warm pinkies Tigerismyspirit 351 23,471 Yesterday 07:10 PM
Last Post: Tigerismyspirit
  DMSI 3.2 Random Musings and Journalings Have at ye 120 10,934 Yesterday 11:21 AM
Last Post: Have at ye
  DMSI 1.0 - 3.2B/A - Onward towards the excellence in execution Snoop 280 48,327 Yesterday 09:18 AM
Last Post: Snoop
Heart Jakes DMSI 3.2B - 7 LOOPS - from page 17 Jake2015 333 19,517 Yesterday 06:11 AM
Last Post: Jake2015