The Lycanthrope Awakens - DMSI 3.2
04-27-2018, 10:50 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2018 10:53 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
RE: The Lycanthrope Awakens - DMSI 3.2
DAY 63

I'm back on day 2 of semen retention. Okay this time for real I will get a streak going again lol. Thing is when I masturbated, I never felt the drain anymore. Well initially after orgasm, I felt so relaxed, sexual energy was gone for a bit, then my dick was sore for like 2 or 3 hours. After that, my sexual energy had returned and I was horny again. This was because I only did it once, so it didn't drain or affect me too much. I haven't worked out in almost 2 weeks. Yet, there's something about my system, which is perfectly in flow, so I'm recharging very fast lately.

I went out to do some daygame. Something has changed with my masculinity. It's on another level now. I don't care about anything else. I'm only approaching just to ****. I'm absolutely playing to win. Maybe it helps that I now have my car parked nearby, so the opportunities are there, and I feel so much closer than ever. But also, the way I look at girls, totally calm and sexual masculinity, it's on a whole different level. Yes, I'm also getting a lotta looks again, so people feel my energy too.

I saw this blonde goddess. Just the most incredible body I've ever seen, hands down. Her ass is so huge. Bet she works out a lot, so she's got a lot of muscle mass there, but on top of that she's on the chunky side too, having a healthy amount of fat, making her ass super curvy. She's very tall - I estimate 175cm. Her tits were huge too. She was wearing very tight jeans, and a very tight woolly top I think it was, so you can see her figure so well. Her face was decent, but she wasn't wearing much make-up, plus she had glasses on, so you couldn't see her features that well. I can tell though that if she were done up, her face would definitely be at least a 9. But I'd round her up to a 10, cause her overall body is just that amazing. I actually saw her twice today. The first time she went to a sushi restaurant, and went to sit down. I felt so awkward, cause she sat in an area around tons of other people, so I just left it. But later when I was in the mall, I saw her at the food court eating more junk food and having a coffee, lol. As I got closer to her, she was finishing up her food, and took her coffee with her. She went into a clothes store, so I followed her in and approached her. I had a massive erection at this point too, cause she really turned on me. She turned out to be British and is leaving tomorrow. I said "I know you already have a coffee with you, but would you like to go for another?" She declined lol. **** lmao. The best body I've ever seen, and I know we are very sexually compatible and can make each other feel amazing. It's such a shame she wasn't in the mind space to engage in anything more.

I saw this brunette with a nice ass. I went neutral with her I think. She turned out to be French, but she has a perfect English accent. She blew me out after less than a minute though lol.

There was a latina-looking chick (Sara Sampaio look-alike) standing there, so I ask if she is Spanish. She turns out to have a perfect English accent too, then I find out she's from Portugal, but just lives in England. I don't think I've ever leveled up in Portuguese with an actual Portuguese before. All the rest have been Brasilians. She was so impressed, cause she's never heard any foreigns who speak Portuguese with a Portugal accent. I did feel a bit of tension there. She was giggling a lot. She said she was actually in a rush to meet friends, but I still had 3-4 mins with her. Then she said she's leaving tomorrow, hahaha ****, why do I keep getting that? I asked if I'll ever see her again, and she goes I don't know maybe! I went for her facebook and she typed it in my phone. We hugged as we parted. It was just a hilarious convo. I didn't expect her to add me back though seriously, cause it was so short and rushed. Cause guys who do cold approach and add girls on fb, you would know that a lot of them will either decline you, leave it ignored, or block you straight away. That's basically how you get flaked on fb. But the crazy thing was, unexpectedly an hour later, she accepts my request, and I was just laughing at myself. I guess I really did make an impression on her and also held the pressure well. I looked at her profile and she's studying medicine in I think Bristol. Interesting. Her relationship status isn't listed, but in an older profile pic, there's still a pic of her and her partner (or former partner). No idea, but it doesn't even matter. I'm not gonna go outta my way to visit her, but if I happen to be in the UK and in her area, I'll hit her up.

Saw this blonde standing outside the station. I had no idea if she's local or not. I just couldn't tell, but I didn't think too much about it this time. I went neutral on her. She responded with an accent, which I asked if she was German, and I was right lol. I responded with 'wirklich'. Then we chatted in German, but it only went for a minute. She didn't want any part of it really, kept saying she's meeting friends, and dismissed me by walking away, so I just said bye.

I should do more daygame on Sat as well, but problem was I slacked on Wed, so I haven't really made enough income this week. I def need to work all of Sat. Then I'll have time to game more on Sun.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Travis, Snoop
05-06-2018, 12:20 AM (This post was last modified: 05-06-2018 07:58 PM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 71

I did a couple of approaches yesterday. Didn't really go anywhere. I knew their energy didn't match mine, but I didn't see many available attractive girls, so I went ahead to do it anyway lol.

I decided to give up and do some trips home.

I had this really cute chick. It was around a half an hour ride. She's mixed with Italian and local. It was strange. I can obviously tell she's transgender, although she looks very convincing female, that she'd have the majority of people fooled. But the skull structure and the male energy in the eyes, I'm very sensitive to it now and can easily pick it up, it was very obvious to me. But she still looked really attractive, so it confused me. Even more, there was some sexual tension there too. We talked about so much and really vibed. I looked into her eyes with calmness and with the thoughts "I know your secret", but of course I'm not gonna say it aloud.

Then I had another local red-haired curvy chick. This one was definitely a natural female. There was a lotta strong eye contact. It might have been a 20 min ride. She was my last trip before heading home. We talked about so much. We vibed really well too and I'm sure she was DTF, just from her vibe. I think she was just at a club and heading home from it. Sucks I couldn't make a move on her.

This Serbian chick showed up at this fb group I frequent. She's causing a lotta controversy in there, cause she's 16. A lotta guys want her banned. They are just insecure about their sexuality lol. Men are designed to respond to a woman's body after she hits puberty, so it's natural to be attracted to her curves. It's only in modern times that people started imposing the arbitrary number of 18. 16 is legal in most countries of the world anyway, but is actually much lower in many. So she and I started talking and she's really cool to chat with. I can already sense she's DTF too, but I won't be visiting her any time soon anyway.

I'm back on semen retention. Day 3 now. I've been releasing a lot over the past couple weeks, but my sexual energy often recharged itself relatively quicking within hours. However now, I'm motivated to get that massive powerful energy back that I had when I went for 149 days. From being out in the city yesterday, yes I still noticed a lotta looks, but it wasn't the same. I remember on my super long semen retention streak, I was getting orgasmic stares from local white chicks, which are definitely by hard the hardest to attract. I haven't been getting that lately, so I wanna build my enormous power back. Yes, DMSI does help a lot too, but when you're fapping a lot, it really does decrease the powerful by a significant amount.

I'm gonna try go gym tonight. First time in 3 weeks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
Light
05-09-2018, 01:44 AM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 02:05 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 74

I'm on day 0 of semen retention again. The weather is messed up and I'm working so much. I don't have that much of a motivation to keep a streak going. I am still recharging fast though. In a couple hours, I can always feel my libido again. And in 2-3 days, it's strong as ****. I feel like I have hormonal levels of a teenager. But I still needa be more motivated to get to that huge powerful aura back.

I was working yesterday and had this female passenger in my car. She was super flirty as hell. Full on direct. She's half Iranian/half Malay. Has this exotic goddess look. At the end, she's like "We should be friends", so we exchanged facebooks. I knew there was something off about her though. She sounds like a proper female, and even looks like a female for the most part. But I've talked a lot in the past about studying transexuals (especially the ones who transition very early in their childhoods), so I have a really good eye for picking them out, whereas they would pass for the general public and actually trick them. Anyway, later I checked out her facebook profile and had a proper look at her pics. Yeah, she's definitely a transexual. It was already enough and my suspicions were confirmed. Then I see that she's in a group called 'transgirl something'. I didn't need to see that to be absolutely sure anyway. I'm not gonna follow up on that person. Yes, I'm trying to be open-minded with people like that, but she's obviously looking for someone to date, and I'm just not interested back in that way.

The blonde K is back from Korea. She didn't have access to messenger over there, but we have more chances to talk again now. She's showing her dtf side again. She's very open about it. Well a huge part of it comes down to showing her I understand her sexual nature, and showing her it's totally okay, as well as being open, comfortable, and unfiltered with her myself. She says she might visit my city soon, cause her dad actually lives here.

The German/Swedish M has been so unresponsive on whatsapp lately. My plans to visit her in the West of Germany is off. She is selective of when she chooses to respond or not. It's totally not okay. It seems she's gotten back with her ex from 2 years ago. But not even that, as even during the long periods of time when she was single, and we were talking with each other like a couple, she often deliberately ignores messages too. I get that girls tend to play that game a lot, but I refuse to be a part of it anymore. I can tell she's becoming increasingly distant from me over the past couple months. I also refuse to visit her as friends, cause that's just stupid in my opinion. If sex isn't on the table, I'm not wasting my time and money visiting certain people.

I went to the gym last night for the first time in 3 weeks. Feels so good!
[-] The following 3 users Like wolverine_i_am's post:
Travis, Shadow2200, Djinnni
05-09-2018, 02:04 PM
I'm curious, what do you mean by transsexuals who transition early in their childhoods? How is that even a thing in your part of Europe? Even here in New York City where, for the most part, adult transsexuals and such are pretty open and out in the open, transitioning seems to happen in teenage years at the earliest and voluntarily, and even then it usually starts out as a mental thing and the physical transitioning process seems to be undertaken only after extreme (societal?) pressure or a persistently deep mental state towards such.

Reference: I know quite a few here in NYC, and have at least a couple of family members who are apparently not strictly heterosexual.

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
05-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Why do people keep saying I'm from Europe? LOL. I have actually never revealed where I'm from and I still wanna keep it a secret.

Yeah the ones who transitioned in their adulthoods and teens are generally out in the open. That's cause they are more obvious and can't fool anybody. The ones who transitioned pre-puberty look more convincing and most of them stay closeted. There are a few examples of open ones that you can find on online videos, but that's all I'll say about this.
05-09-2018, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 05-09-2018 09:49 PM by apollolux.)
(05-09-2018 04:33 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote:  Why do people keep saying I'm from Europe? LOL. I have actually never revealed where I'm from and I still wanna keep it a secret.

For me at least, I didn't assume you were from Europe (I'm pretty sure you've mentioned you're some Asian ethnicity or at least look like it) but did assume you lived in Europe based on my recollection of your reports of particular women's communication and travel plans. My outright guess is either the Netherlands or one of the Scandinavian countries, Denmark maybe.

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
[-] The following 2 users Like apollolux's post:
SargeMaximus, Djinnni
05-10-2018, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 07:00 AM by WIP68.)
Edit...
05-10-2018, 07:08 AM
Let's not derail this thread guys. I don't wanna reveal where I'm located.
05-10-2018, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2018 10:31 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 76

Had a hot blonde in my car. She's local. I assumed she's proper white, cause she looks it. But she says she's Italian / Maltese. And she has a French name. I think she's like 17 or 18. Super stunning face and round curvy ass. She complimented my hair twice. We both happen to live close to each other, so we were talking about our areas. I mentioned the school I'm from. She commented that girls from that school are sluts. LOL. I was thinking "Yeah...I know you love sex too, little girl." Wink She was attracted, but I didn't wanna risk my job over it. She was talking about paintings and showing me stuff. I dropped her off at her hair appointment. Her ass looks so amazing from behind. I did say recently that I hadn't been getting attraction from local white girls in a while, but it might be coming back.

I sensed the English A starting to disrespect me again. We had been friends for almost 5 years. I started to ignore her a few months ago, cause of her shaming and disgusting attitude. I just let her be. We got talking months later again, but it never was the same anymore. The undertone of disrespect was still there. I called her out on her behaviour and she got angry, fighting back without logic, just all emotion. Her points didn't make sense, and I didn't want to deal with her nonsense, so I just blocked her. Our friendship was already done and I didn't want to stretch out the fight anymore, so I cut it short a few minutes into it. I had lost respect for her since the last fight, so I didn't care the slightest bit about the former friendship we had. Was so easy to let go. On another note, I dislike when girls like her deny their sexual side and deny they ever had feelings for you, when they clearly did. It was on and off with her. It'll come back and she'd get horny with me again. Then later when I express my sexual side, I'd get shamed for it and she'd deny it all over again - either saying she doesn't like sex, or only dates girls from now on, or only dates black guys from now on. This cycle has happened and repeated itself maybe 5 times or more. I understand female psychology and why they do this, but I've had enough of girls who play these games.

I fapped yesterday but felt it was pointless. I am losing the urges to look at female pics too. I feel like I'm ready to embark on another long semen retention streak.
05-16-2018, 08:47 AM
DAY 82

I seem to not be able to gain weight, despite eating a high volume of carbs lol. In fact, I'm leaner than ever, without even trying. My metabolism has sped up for months now. Maybe it has something to do with the script making me burn off the fat. I still do juice fasting here and there, which does make me lose even more weight, but even without it, I'm still lean as ****. I'm not afraid to pig out in huge amounts anymore. Lol my body physique is mesomorph, but I feel like I now have the metabolism of an ectomorph. Big Grin

Whatever is in this script, I hope it stays for 3.3, 3.4, etc! Tongue

The Bulgarian W and I were talking dirty again. Seems like she's warming up to it more lately. We actually haven't spoken that much in a while, cause she's busy with exams.

The blonde K and I are talking more openly sexual. I've been making innuendos about anal sex and she seems like she really wants it. She's loaded with assignments, but says she wants to be in my city. I don't know when we can visit each other, but I already have enough to fly to her city and stay for a couple of weeks or so. Of course I'm not gonna stay that long. Maybe just a few days. It'll probably happen within the next few months. But I'm trying to get her to come here too, which she already is planning to, cause her dad lives in my city.
05-18-2018, 05:32 AM
are you still using pheromones with subs?
05-18-2018, 06:21 AM
(05-18-2018 05:32 AM)Adrien Silva Wrote:  are you still using pheromones with subs?

Nah I've completely stopped.
05-18-2018, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 05-18-2018 06:31 AM by wolverine_i_am.)
DAY 84

I fapped three times today, but I didn't lose any energy or confidence. It keeps recharging in a matter of an hour or two. Lol. I don't even have those depressed moments in the next few days after fapping anymore. My mate is really into chi and energy, and he says it's because my body is more in flow. Meditation does help I guess, as I've been getting back into it a little. Before fapping three times today, the last time I fapped was on Wed, but I feel like my libido is already insane, like I've gone for 2 weeks or something. I don't feel like I 'need' no fap to get laid anymore, cause most guys don't do it, yet they are getting laid all the time. Well I've always know it's not necessary. But I just grew up not used to being around girls, so I felt like I needed that extra sexual energy as a boost. I do wanna get on a long streak of no fap again though, cause of all the other benefits I was receiving all the past few months which was worth it, so I'm not doing it for the sex anymore.
Leo1990, Zane
05-22-2018, 03:02 AM
DAY 87

Okay I'm back on day 1 of semen retention, but I'm gonna embark on another long streak for real now lol. I'm just done with having an attachment to masturbation. When I broke my long streak, I wasn't that addicted yet. I was doing it once every 5-7 days, then it become once every 2-3 days, then once a day, and eventually became 2-3 times a day lol. I'm just done with it. I miss feeling powerful like I did when I retained semen for 149 days. Although it's only been a day, I'm feeling the libido again, as expected. But it could grow a lot stronger. I've also lost the mass women attraction I had before, so I'm looking to get it back. But not even for that. Just the psychic growth and clarity I experienced and lots more energy, I missed that and look forward to enjoying it again.

I'm pretty excited for the world cup. I dunno how much I'll actually work when the matches are on lol. I'm pretty sure there will be a huge screening areas in the city when my country plays, so I'm looking forward to being in that atmosphere. I also wanna get back into cold approach. I haven't done it for maybe 2 weeks or something. Big things are coming in the next few months, and I might be travelling to a neighbouring city to visit K. There are also two other companies similar to uber who are promoting their brand hardcore in my country right now. A lotta uber drivers have already signed up with them. I've spoken to a few of them and their earnings are so much better, cause of better commission. I've emailed my accountant to see how I can go about doing 2-3 companies simultaneously. It'll be better to start earning more, because I seriously don't wanna go back to the office/corporate workforce. The hierarchy ladder and inner circle politics thing are just ***** there. I don't ever wanna work under people ever again. I was actually worried when I just started with uber, cause our job depends on customers' ratings. However, I'm now a 4.93, which is extremely high for their standards, so my position is definitely secure now.
Travis, Snoop
06-02-2018, 11:58 AM
DAY 99

I'm now on semen retention day 12. This time, I've decided to stick with it. Today is also the first time I'm feeling the effects of it again - HARD.

I went into mcdonald's to grab a chai. I was only in there for 3 mins tops. I got full on stares from at least 7-8 people. Both guys and girls. It was definitely the celebrity vibe. They just couldn't keep their eyes off me and some of them even looked twice or three times. It was so strange. But there definitely is some magic in semen retention. People claim it's a myth or placebo, but it really isn't. Whenever I'm on long semen retention streaks, my aura really is intensified. I can feel it and other people around me can feel it too.

I had a Brazilian chick in my car who was complimenting my scent. She was also saying it's great that I'm learning Portuguese and she's learning English, and that we should help each other. I really could have capitalised on it, but I wasn't sure if she was just saying it without strong intention behind it. At the end when I dropped her off, she was making a joke that she could live in my car or something. Didn't seem like she wanted to leave lol.

I had this white chick who was complimenting my car, saying it's really awesome. Then we find out that we are both vegan. We were shocked. We talked more about it, and she was fully talkative. It was a pretty short trip and we were at her house within 5 mins. It didn't seem like she wanted to leave. I noticed she paused a bit. Then as she was getting out, she said "I love you so much cause you're vegan!" I replied "I love you too!" Lol it was so strange.

I have so many girls who are attracted, but I need them to make the move so that something will happen.

The Canadian J and I are getting closer than ever. It's so weird. I've always felt like we were **** buddy material. But it now seems she's open relationship material. Lately, we've been talking more about intellectual topics, and it's added a whole new dimension to what we have. And it seems we are feeling more emotion for each other too. I don't know what's gonna become of us.

The blonde K is really invested too. Perhaps I could make a girlfriend out of her too, but we'll see what happens down the track.
[-] The following 1 user Likes wolverine_i_am's post:
Snoop

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  dmsi 3.2 journal josh84 90 7,499 Today 09:52 PM
Last Post: josh84
  SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) SargeMaximus 300 15,434 Today 09:09 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  DMSI 3.2 it's official mat422 289 23,304 Today 05:52 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI V3.2 B 5.5G Shadow's Awesome Journal Shadow2200 125 24,237 Today 01:05 PM
Last Post: Shadow2200
  DMSi 3.2 sexland Kol 130 12,368 Today 10:36 AM
Last Post: Kol
  DMSI 3.2 - boundless warm pinkies Tigerismyspirit 290 20,274 Today 09:49 AM
Last Post: Shannon