04-06-2017, 02:59 PM
RE: DMSI 3.1
Nah Alan Roger Currie isn't PUA.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2017, 04:58 PM
(04-06-2017 01:34 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  B will drive you to a goal in the fastest way possible, and morph the world around you to model itself around executing that initial goal. That means different things to different people. Has B helped me in my professional life and outside of it, I would say 3.1 as a whole has.

I exercise three times a week since starting 3.1, my approach to things has completely changed and I am driven to have what I want.

For me, Money and Women are the same. I'll explain what I mean.

For many men, money, like women, is elusive and often times there are several emotional associations regarding the lack of it and deservedness of having it.

When you can conquer one, I think the same emotional and mental alignments work for the other. Money is just another mistress waiting to be conquered and then ravished.

I have had almost the exact opposite results as you. On 3.01, I was feeling really relaxed within myself, confident, and energized. I was going to the gym at least 5 days a week, working on my craft almost every day, and killing it at my high-pressure job without so much as breaking a sweat. I had cut almost all sugar and bad foods out of my diet, and was exceedingly healthy, while manifesting some clear interest from beautiful girls who were well 'out of my league' when executing.

Immediately upon switching to 3.1, I have lost almost all of that. I can't get up in the mornings. I waver from being horribly depressed and hopeless to borderling schizophrenic and unbalanced. I can't force myself to go to the gym, and when I do (less than once a week, now), I can barely muster the will/energy to do any form of real strenous or challenging exercise. I'm floundering/drowning at my job, I've been on the edge, insecure, anxious and confrontational with almost everyone in my life. There have been absolutely no signs of women from A. The only real manifestation I've experienced has been the acquisition of a new, "better" job--but that was still within the 21 days after I quit 3.01.

I also agree that money and women are "the same". On 3.01, I could feel the sub building me into the oscar-winning millionaire screenwriter artistic-godlike playboy that I've always dreamed of becoming. It, for the first time in my life, felt fully within reach.

3.1 has dissolved all of that growth/trust, and instead filled me with nothing but inner turmoil and true, honest doubt that I could ever become half of the man I dream of becoming, to attract both women and just general happiness into my life.

The reason I ask if B is giving you more success is because I personally sense that most people have had instant, noticeable results on B, whereas with me, personally, and also a lot of others, A has brought nothing but sorrow and wreckage. Perhaps, with additional time, this will eventually lead to newfound growth, but since a newer, better version of DMSI will be out within 2-3 months, I'm thinking that a switch to 3.1B, or perhaps going back to 3.01A, is a better course of action for me.

Sorry to derail the thread... but seeing as professional/financial success is intertwined with achieving sexual irresistibility like it is for me, I wanted to get your thoughts to see where I wanted to take mine.

Like snowfall, you cry a silent storm
Your tears paint rivers on this oaken wall. . .

-- Agalloch, The Mantle
[-] The following 1 user Likes kalmah0804's post:
wolverine_i_am
04-06-2017, 05:59 PM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2017 06:02 PM by Duke.Togo.)
(04-06-2017 04:58 PM)kalmah0804 Wrote:  
(04-06-2017 01:34 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  B will drive you to a goal in the fastest way possible, and morph the world around you to model itself around executing that initial goal. That means different things to different people. Has B helped me in my professional life and outside of it, I would say 3.1 as a whole has.

I exercise three times a week since starting 3.1, my approach to things has completely changed and I am driven to have what I want.

For me, Money and Women are the same. I'll explain what I mean.

For many men, money, like women, is elusive and often times there are several emotional associations regarding the lack of it and deservedness of having it.

When you can conquer one, I think the same emotional and mental alignments work for the other. Money is just another mistress waiting to be conquered and then ravished.

I have had almost the exact opposite results as you. On 3.01, I was feeling really relaxed within myself, confident, and energized. I was going to the gym at least 5 days a week, working on my craft almost every day, and killing it at my high-pressure job without so much as breaking a sweat. I had cut almost all sugar and bad foods out of my diet, and was exceedingly healthy, while manifesting some clear interest from beautiful girls who were well 'out of my league' when executing.

Immediately upon switching to 3.1, I have lost almost all of that. I can't get up in the mornings. I waver from being horribly depressed and hopeless to borderling schizophrenic and unbalanced. I can't force myself to go to the gym, and when I do (less than once a week, now), I can barely muster the will/energy to do any form of real strenous or challenging exercise. I'm floundering/drowning at my job, I've been on the edge, insecure, anxious and confrontational with almost everyone in my life. There have been absolutely no signs of women from A. The only real manifestation I've experienced has been the acquisition of a new, "better" job--but that was still within the 21 days after I quit 3.01.

I also agree that money and women are "the same". On 3.01, I could feel the sub building me into the oscar-winning millionaire screenwriter artistic-godlike playboy that I've always dreamed of becoming. It, for the first time in my life, felt fully within reach.

3.1 has dissolved all of that growth/trust, and instead filled me with nothing but inner turmoil and true, honest doubt that I could ever become half of the man I dream of becoming, to attract both women and just general happiness into my life.

The reason I ask if B is giving you more success is because I personally sense that most people have had instant, noticeable results on B, whereas with me, personally, and also a lot of others, A has brought nothing but sorrow and wreckage. Perhaps, with additional time, this will eventually lead to newfound growth, but since a newer, better version of DMSI will be out within 2-3 months, I'm thinking that a switch to 3.1B, or perhaps going back to 3.01A, is a better course of action for me.

Sorry to derail the thread... but seeing as professional/financial success is intertwined with achieving sexual irresistibility like it is for me, I wanted to get your thoughts to see where I wanted to take mine.

So, I have some time now and I wanted to give you a detailed answer to your question.

Let me start with my run on 3.0.1. All together, I ran that version for a total of 42 days. 26 days of A, and 16 days of B. It was a rough run for me, both physically and mentally. Interestingly enough, post that run, a lot of amazing things happened for me. In terms of work and even women. My relationships sort of changed a lot.

I then had something like more than 40 days off between version 3.0.1 and 3.1. That also made a difference because I didn't have the turbulence to deal with switching directly from one version of the sub to another.

When I started 3.1, I did 20 days on the A side before moving over to B. By the 11th day of A, I had executed the goals of the sub. It was pretty amazing how quickly it happened for me. I've been on B now for 15 days. B has changed me extensively. The most noticeable change for myself is how disconnected I am emotionally from how I used to be (something I actually really enjoy), and also I am much more driven and aggressive. Not only about women, but life as well. I don't want to waste my time where I don't need to.

That being said, the first 5 days within switching to B, I was exhausted. A lot. Well, let me be accurate, I was exhausted in the morning when I would wake up. I didn't have that same morning pep I had with A. Mind you, I listen to my loops in the morning, not at night. I like to be conscious during my loops.

But, after 5 days that went away.

B is a hard animal to put your finger on. I looked at some of my earlier posts and then I looked at my posts from today and I see the stark differences of my mental state. It's like two different people emerged.

For me though, that transition was rather painless. Scary, now that I consider the vast depth of changes. But, smooth nonetheless.

However, A was seemless for me.

If A is causing you so much pain and misery, I would steer clear of B. Because B will do things to you. I mean, it will change you. I don't even recognize the person from 2 weeks ago anymore to be honest.

You mentioned that you went from 3.0.1 to 3.1. Did you take a 21 day break between the subs, or did you just jump? If you did a straight jump, that would explain why you're wound up so tight. And if that is the case, I would actually suggest you take a few weeks off, maybe 2, and then start 3.1 A again.

If you did take the 21 day break, I wouldn't jump back on 3.0.1 just yet, especially after you've been running 3.1 for as long as you have. It will just cause your more turmoil. I would wait 21 days in that case and maybe move back.

As my posts have sort of stated, and as I'm sure the Maestro knows, i haven't exactly been the model tester in terms of following the instructions with DMSI. I mean I even jumped 12 days early onto B. But, so far it's worked for me. It's brought a lot of my authentic self forward.

I even stopped using colognes about 10 days ago because I felt like I was hiding behind a facade of fragrances. Like I said, B changed me a lot. And I like who came out. It's more aligned to who I really am. Not who I am expected to be in terms of civil acceptance.

I hope I was able to help some. Unfortunately I can't really give you a definitive answer as to what I think you should do. The only thing I can say is take some time off, and then re-evaluate which version you want to give a shot too. But, if you did go from 3.0.1 to 3.1 without a break, take the break and then definitely revisit 3.1 A. It'll make your overall experience much more positive I think.
[-] The following 10 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
kalmah0804, eternity, Aventus45, Travis, Inconceivablezen, XyzN, RTBoss, , Dr. Strangelove, Kol
04-06-2017, 06:10 PM
Dude... that was immensely helpful. Thank you!

Like snowfall, you cry a silent storm
Your tears paint rivers on this oaken wall. . .

-- Agalloch, The Mantle
[-] The following 1 user Likes kalmah0804's post:
Duke.Togo
04-10-2017, 06:22 PM
Day 38

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O45NhRtOMcI

It's actually day 39 for me, but I missed doing my loops on Saturday, so I'm keeping my days on this journal active to the number of days I have done my loops.

I've finished 18 days on B, and I have two more days before I go back to version A. I'm actually really looking forward to doing another run of A. I don't know why, but I think after 20 days of B, the effects of A will be more pronounced for me. At least that's how I've been feeling these past few days.

I went out of town this past weekend, headed down to DC with K. It was a nice five hour drive, and the weather was beautiful. DC is like my home away from home. About a decade ago I used to keep an apartment in DC, because I was always traveling between there and NYC. It was right by Adams Morgan.

It's funny because since I moved out of that place, I never went back. I haven't been to Adams Morgan in 10 years. These days when I go to DC, I always end up staying around Chinatown or close to the Mall.

This past trip I stayed by the Mall. Caught some of the Cherry Blossoms, went to some of the museums, just walked really. Even though I was there with K, I wasn't really there with her. Emotionally, I was in my own head, getting caught up with the town.

I met a friend of mine later that night, and left K back at the hotel.

It was good catching up with my friend. We walked around DC late into the night and talked about where we are in our lives right now. His girlfriend of many years had recently moved to Australia for a project. That was a struggle for him. I knew when he told me that, that was the end of their relationship. I think he knew it too. But I didn't say anything. I didn't feel the need to state the obvious.

I got back to my hotel around 1 that night and K was already asleep. I fell asleep next to her. On Sunday I took K to the spy museum; they had a 50 years of bond villains exhibit. They had the DB 5 from Goldfinger on display also. I love that car...

After the museum we went to Zaytinya for lunch and then hopped back in the car and drove home.

At some point during the weekend I also took a photo of the Cherry Blossoms and sent it to Y.

By the time I came home last night, I realized internally that something had changed, and something more was going to change. The whole thing about women didn't matter anymore.

I left DC feeling like maybe it's time I go back to it. I feel like I need a change of pace from where I am in my life right now. And I feel like that change is...

I also don't think I want to be with any one woman for the long term. It's sort of a contrast from what I said a few weeks ago, but, it's true. I never needed a woman to make me feel content. I'm used to being single. I think that's why I like the casual nature of my relationships with the women I have in my life now.

I'm seeing Y again tomorrow. Just for Ice Cream. I'm trying to do more simple things. Day-to-day things. I was thinking last night about why I started this journey with DMSI. When I first got the sub, it was because it was an experimental technology and I wanted to see how that would work for me.

That was back in late August. It's now April. I've been using a version of DMSI for roughly 8 months, minus the time between versions. So much of who I am has changed in the past few months.

So much has changed just in the past few weeks.

So much more is going to change in the coming weeks. 3.1 will probably be the version of DMSI that I have done the longest. Meaning that there are more changes that will occur before I move on from this version and onto 3.2.

I sometimes wonder who I'll be by the time I finish the 90 day run of DMSI Final.

It's not even that getting laid is important anymore. I can do that anywhere. It's not hard. These days DMSI is driving me to another stage of my evolution, or driving me back to some place else.

Chaos mentioned how much he missed California. I realized how much I missed DC.

I feel like so much more is going to change soon, and I'm waiting for it.

Sometimes I feel like I'm being reborn. All the excess is being stripped away and all that's left are the essentials. Just the core of me.

Everything else is just fading scenery...
[-] The following 12 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
RTBoss, Travis, WIP68, K-Train, eternity, SilentReader, Funky Trunks, Griffin, Amann, Have at ye, Dr. Strangelove, Inconceivablezen
04-18-2017, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2017 04:54 PM by Duke.Togo.)
Day 46

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V38psI8WIvI

I'm back on A, 6 days today. I'm going to run version A for another 9 days before I hop on B for another 15 day run. Version A this time around has been much more pronounced than the first time I used it.

I had some feelings and realizations this time doing A, that I hadn't experienced before.

One thing that became really pronounced for me is a memory that came to the surface on Day 42, my second day back on A. Blink asked me a few posts ago about whether I had read an author or not, because my attitude with women has become so direct. I realized 4 days ago why I am the way I am now with women.

Something about that realization, had made a profound impact progressively over the past four days.

When I was about 19 years old, I remember I was back in uni and there was this ridiculously attractive girl that I had a thing for. Did I mention she was ridiculously attractive? Yeah, anyway, I never had the nerve to step to her for whatever reason, but one day I found myself helping her with an issue she was having with one of the labs computers. Anyway, when I was done, I asked her if she would meet me at the lab the next day as I had something to ask her. She said sure. So, the next day I went back to the lab and sure enough, she was waiting for me. I finally went over to her and sat down, fumbled with my words, and managed to ask her if she'd have a cup of coffee with me. She looked at me for a second and asked me if that was all I wanted. I said yeah. She paused for a minute or so, and then said that she didn't think it was a good idea as her boyfriend probably wouldn't appreciate it.

It was an excuse, we both knew that, but she let me down gently. Something about that experience though, it made me realize that if I had come off and just asked straight out instead of turning it into some big production - I probably would have gotten her. Chances are I probably would have slept with her.

I think that experience ended up shaping a lot of my interactions with women after that. Not surprising, my sex life actually soared the months and years that followed that rejection. I hadn't thought of it for so long, yet that memory came back to me clear as day last Friday.

Anyway, something else happened two days ago that I found to be interesting also. Again, it relates to something that happened to me when I was really young and it shaped how I lived for the last 30 odd years or so.

I've tried writing out what it was that happened, but it's honestly ridiculous when I state it here, so maybe that's something I'll come back to on another post later on down the line. All I will say is, the healing is really interesting on A. I don't know how the correlation of healing works, but, it's much more emotionally 360 than just getting rid of bad memories of women for me.

I've also had certain experiences over the last two weeks where I'll have a flash of something perfect - like my mind and my body and everything is aligned and I know something so intensely. I have a perfect view of my future and who I am, but that is still fleeting. The feeling has gotten progressively stronger over the past few days however. It will be interesting to see if I can make that feeling a permanent part of my psyche.

As far as women are concerned, I had two different women I know, over the past week tell me outright that they wanted to f*ck me. This next bit is going to sound really obnoxious, but, I'm starting to understand how a hot girl feels. She's constantly being hit on by guys and she knows she can have any one of them she wants, and so she rarely wants any of them. She just entertains herself with their declarations of love.

I have a rotation of five different women right now that I know, who have made advances on me or have told me they have feelings for me, or like I said, straight out told me they wanted to f*ck me. I have women on the streets holding eye contact with me all the time now, brushing up against me. I had one chick follow me, like literally ***** follow me.

That was kind of creepy actually...

And the truth of it is, for most of the last few days, I kind of wanted to just be left alone as I had a shit ton of work to get through. I had one of the two chicks that said she wanted to f*ck me, texting me at 1AM last night asking when I would give her some time and why I don't just give her an answer as to whether I would go for her or not.

I don't take women seriously anymore... at all...

I will say one thing, the less you care about a girl, the more she wants you. I've come to realize that women are validation vampires for the most part. The minute you stop validating them, it's like you staked them through the heart, they turn to ash in your hands. Completely broken.

I'm in a strange place these days. It's an unknown sort of territory, but that's one of the things that I appreciate about where I am, and what DMSI has done for me.

This is also the longest I have been on any version of DMSI - I can only imagine what'll happen over the next few weeks of use...
[-] The following 13 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Nox, Blink, Travis, WIP68, SargeMaximus, wolverine_i_am, RTBoss, Mr. Anderson, Funky Trunks, ichigo, FREAK4LIFE, Dr. Strangelove, Kol
04-18-2017, 05:22 PM
This is great man. This is exactly why I decided to do B. So that when I get back on A i can hopefully have these realizations.

Just remember the kindness the hot girl showed you. You can definitely pay it back now that you're a walking fantasy object, in whatever way you choose.

Your penis can make the world a better place.

Lol
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
Duke.Togo, Theron
04-18-2017, 06:02 PM
That's an inspiring story Togo. I've never had that timidness with girls but it's inspiring to know one can come from the place you were at to where you are now.

You've inspired me to hop back on ver A actually.

No unsolicited advice please. Thank you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SargeMaximus's post:
Duke.Togo
04-19-2017, 08:46 PM
Hey man you said something about the less you care, the more she wants you! Does this only apply if you all allready with her? Or hd sex with her? In my case when i don't care i just come off as unintrested and nothing every happens. If i dont show intrest or show that i care absolutly nothing happens.

INTJ
[-] The following 1 user Likes Illumi's post:
Duke.Togo
04-19-2017, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2017 08:53 PM by Travis.)
(04-18-2017 05:22 PM)Nox Wrote:  This is great man. This is exactly why I decided to do B. So that when I get back on A i can hopefully have these realizations.

Could you or Duke elaborate on this more?

Interesting that running B could enhance the effects of A, I had never consider this before!

INTP
[-] The following 1 user Likes Travis's post:
Duke.Togo
04-20-2017, 01:01 AM
(04-19-2017 08:52 PM)Travis Wrote:  
(04-18-2017 05:22 PM)Nox Wrote:  This is great man. This is exactly why I decided to do B. So that when I get back on A i can hopefully have these realizations.

Interesting that running B could enhance the effects of A, I had never consider this before!

I am doing this too, I am going to run B to give the healing some bloom/executing mode and after I think a week I will probably go back to A. partly because B felt right to do after 32 days and because of the little break which might help
[-] The following 1 user Likes Griffin's post:
Duke.Togo
04-20-2017, 04:28 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 04:33 AM by Duke.Togo.)
(04-19-2017 08:46 PM)Illumi Wrote:  Hey man you said something about the less you care, the more she wants you! Does this only apply if you all allready with her? Or hd sex with her? In my case when i don't care i just come off as unintrested and nothing every happens. If i dont show intrest or show that i care absolutly nothing happens.

I generally have a detached approach to women these days, however, it is an emotional and partially personal detachment. What that means for me during my exchanges equates to the fact that I don't necessarily hold myself back in the event that my interest is purely physical - I make that intention known verbally for the most part or I at least convey it with my eyes.

It's hard to explain, as the situation is different with different women.

The best advice I can give you is, if you know exactly what you want from a woman, most of the time she'll pick up on that and she'll give it to you, if she wants you. And I think most women do.

But women are also culturally different, they have different personalities from different cities, and how you approach them will garner different reactions.

I'm not making a hell of a lot of sense here, so let me give you an example of something that happened to me a long, long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

I lived in Seoul, Korea for two years due to work, I was an expat out there. One day I went out to dinner with a friend of mine who was getting together with a group of his High school friends. They were all in their late 20's at that time, but they still got together on a semi regular basis. There were four guys and two girls in their group.

Anyway, after dinner we hit two other bars, and then one of the guys and one of the girls left. So now there were three guys and one girl from their group and me.

The girl wanted to go dancing, so we went to some local bar club place. She was the only one dancing, none of the other guys would dance with her. I was like, dude, if you guys won't, I will.

Two dances later she grinded on me and then we kissed. The guys wanted to go ahead to the next bar to keep drinking. She and I stayed behind, found a dark, secluded spot, and we had sex.

That was easily one of my favorite sexual experiences. Not cuz the sex was great, I honestly don't remember now if it was, but, it was exciting.

The funny thing is, I later found out as I kept in touch with one other guy from the group, besides my friend that I knew, that all three of those guys were in love with this girl from their days in high school.

I felt kind of shitty afterwards, but not a whole hell of a lot of shitty. Cuz, that shit was fun.

The moral of the story is, the guys were acting uninterested. They didn't dance with her. I wasn't emotionally interested in the girl, but I thought she was hot. I ended up having sex with her, and they lived in their emotional bubble of being in love with her.

It's a balance. You need to know what you want, for you to get it. Just don't mix up your sexual intentions with your emotional ones. Women can smell the difference. I'm actually starting to wonder whether our pheromone signatures are triggered and amplified when we connect with a primal part of our brains that just wants to procreate.
[-] The following 5 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Travis, Blink, Funky Trunks, apollolux, RTBoss
04-20-2017, 04:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-20-2017 04:43 AM by Duke.Togo.)
(04-19-2017 08:52 PM)Travis Wrote:  

After doing an A run, and then moving over to B, B puts me purely in execution mode. But, in the process of executing, a lot of emotional triggers that normally act as a blockade, come to surface, even if it's not consciously registered. So when switching back to A, those triggers are the first things that consciously become recognized. Because of the barreling effects of B, the healing in A becomes almost philosophical in terms of how you process this information. It's a much more profound understanding.

That's partially why I believe to get the best out of the program, you need to use both sides continuously. Because the program then covers the gamut. No one is ever going to be completely healed. But if all you do is spend all your days trying to heal, at some point or another, you'll go insane from the emotional overload of it. And no one can be in execution mode all the time either. You'll burn out from it. You need a happy balance of both. A and B is that balance.

I haven't found the right length for me yet, regarding number of days before I switch back and forth.

For this run, I'm doing 15 days of A and then 15 days of B. My next run I may bring it down to 10, and keep it at 10 days before I switch out.

Spend some more time on B, and then move back to A, and see what happens for you. I think you'll find it plenty useful.
[-] The following 6 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Benjamin, RTBoss, , Geist, , Choice
04-20-2017, 04:48 AM
(04-19-2017 08:46 PM)Illumi Wrote:  Hey man you said something about the less you care, the more she wants you! Does this only apply if you all allready with her? Or hd sex with her? In my case when i don't care i just come off as unintrested and nothing every happens. If i dont show intrest or show that i care absolutly nothing happens.

This is kinda what IDGAF is about.

IDGAF is not about being neutral and not being affected at all of different things, that's acting like a psychopath. IDGAF is about being okay with whatever outcome you'll get.
Which means you should be okay with showing interest to a girl. What you shouldn't give a **** about is whatever outcome you'll get.

That is what a girl finds attractive, a man not afraid to show his interest but also not being needy to the point where he needs anything from her. He is ok with whatever answer she gives him.
[-] The following 6 users Like ReeZoX's post:
Duke.Togo, Travis, Blink, Illumi, RTBoss, Geist
04-20-2017, 04:52 AM
(04-20-2017 04:48 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:  

IDGAF is not about being neutral and not being affected at all of different things, that's acting like a psychopath. IDGAF is about being okay with whatever outcome you'll get.
Which means you should be okay with showing interest to a girl. What you shouldn't give a **** about is whatever outcome you'll get.

That is what a girl finds attractive, a man not afraid to show his interest but also not being needy to the point where he needs anything from her. He is ok with whatever answer she gives him.

That is a much more direct and articulate answer than I could have written.

Thank you sir, for posting this.
04-20-2017, 07:40 AM
(04-20-2017 04:52 AM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  
(04-20-2017 04:48 AM)ReeZoX Wrote:  

That is a much more direct and articulate answer than I could have written.

Thank you sir, for posting this.

I second that! thanks ReeZoX

INTJ
05-06-2017, 07:52 PM
Day 63

Currently listening to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slox9-f-nSA

It's been a long time since I last updated. A lot happened in the past 20 or so days. I finished my 15 day run of A and am now on a 15 day run of B, currently on day 8. I have 7 more days of this run before I go back to A.

At the end of this run, I'll have completed 70 days of DMSI. This is the longest I have been on any version of DMSI, and as it doesn't seem like 3.2 is coming out any time in the near future, I'm going to trade off between version A and B on a 5 day rotation after this run.

Some observations from my last run of A. After the first 7 or so days, Version A really hit me hard. It brought up a lot of memories, I had fairly intense headaches for a few days straight, and I felt miserable. I also started eating more in one meal than I normally would over a single day.

It took me to the brink of my own psyche and forced me to look hard at certain parts of myself, and in other cases, it completely eradicated parts of me. It wasn't a pleasant experience. It was the most devastating time I've had on any version of DMSI. The irony of it all was that, despite how much inner turmoil I was dealing with, I was able to disconnect my emotional space with my public presence. No one would have known any better based on my external behavior. I never lost a step with work.

Towards the end of my 15 day run, I just took it all for what it was and let myself feel everything. In the end, while I absolutely hated that time, I'm more evolved because of it.

I started back on B last Friday morning. And the light switch went off in a different way. And I realized what A had done to me, and what B was doing to me. I'll get into the philosophical portions of DMSI towards the end of my post. I need to explain the tangibles that occurred first to segue into that discussion.

After doing B Friday morning, I was due out that night. I met up with a couple of my boys and as the night progressed, so did my lunacy. At one point in the night, a guy had to drag his girlfriend out of the bar because she and I were coming onto each other so strongly.

I had a single focus that night.

Towards the end of my night, we had two women that grouped up with us at a rooftop bar. I told one of the women that she was going to f*ck my boy D that night. And she said sure. In the end, she was ready to go home with him, and he backed off and said he was tired. She then wanted to come home with me, but I took the other woman instead.

I brought her home, and then hopped on this forum, ranted on Dr. Strangelove's journal about art, logged off the forum, and then f*cked her brains out.

Yes, I did make her wait while I responded to a post that Ben had written about art. I felt that took precedence.

In the morning she tried to connect with me, and I told her in a very blunt way that it was just sex. We don't need to make anything more of it than that. I could tell she was hurt, but, I wasn't interested in getting to know her and I didn't want to give her false hope.

The rest of that weekend I ended up being a recluse and lived in my own head. I started to think about the simplicity of what happened the night before. I particularly thought about the woman at the bar who was dragged out by her boyfriend. He was taller than me and better built than me. His girlfriend was a gorgeous blonde.

The part that really stuck out at me was the guy didn't say a damn thing to me. Nor did I really register his presence when I was interacting with her. I was interested only in her. It was a purely primal instinct driving me. He could have stepped to me, he could have started some shit with me. But he didn't. He literally dragged her out of the f*cking bar.

I mention this because of something else that happened to me earlier this week.

Over the past few weeks I had been helping an acquaintance of mine out by advising her on some business ideas. I was a sounding board for her. She is getting ready to start some new venture. She's also getting married in two weeks.

I had a few meetings with her and then this past week, mid-week, we had one more call where I gave her the last bits that I thought she needed to look at. She was grateful for the help and wanted to take me out to dinner to repay me for my assistance.

We met for dinner that evening and talked, had a glass of wine. Nothing out of the ordinary. When we were done with dinner and were about to go our separate ways, she asked me if I would be down for one more drink. She said she had a lot on her mind and wanted to decompress. I suggested that we pick up a six pack and head to my place, as I wasn't in the mood to hit another bar. She agreed and we picked up some beer and went back to my apartment. Before we were done with our first beer we had started getting physical. We had sex a few times that night. A really raw kind of sex. In the early morning she left.

Last night I saw K and we had sex again. I left her place this morning and came home and slept most of the day.

Now, onto my philosophical musings about DMSI.

I talked to K about the two women I slept with over the past week. K and I have known each other for so long, I don't feel the need to ever pretend with her.

I particularly told her about the woman whose wedding was coming up. Even though I knew she was going to be married, I didn't feel any guilt over the fact that we had sex. I don't think what we did took anything away from how much she loves her fiance. At the end of the day, what happened between us, it was just an itch that needed to be scratched. There was nothing emotional involved in what we did.

K asked me whether I would have felt that way before, or whether I would feel betrayed. This was what led me down a mental rabbit hole, and it's a question that I would pose to every DMSI user on this forum.

Are love and sex mutually exclusive?

For me, they aren't. I have over the past month, increasingly separated church and state. Church being my work, friends, the areas where I need to use my higher evolved intellect.

When it comes to women however, that has become more of a primal state for me. It has nothing to do with emotion, love, friendship, or connecting. It's just a purely primitive, physical activity. Just like eating.

I have become better at discerning which women I can connect with at that level also. I know when a woman is ready to just f*ck. It's in their eyes. There's nothing more involved than that. And it's not necessarily that I see these women as cheap, easy targets. I think it's that I don't judge them. Because I also don't judge myself either.

I'm not really able to adequately express what it is that I am feeling, and it's almost impossible to convey something accurately after we've been told to adapt to a certain norm to function in society.

The only way I can explain it is, sometimes, I just feel like an animal. I operate on those base instincts. There is no intellectual understanding involved.

And I think that's what maximum sexually irresistibility is. It's existing on the idea of raw sexual energy. There is no judgement, no correlating, no deeper understanding other than the act of a need that is fulfilled. And once it's fulfilled, you move on.

This thought process is in distinct contrast to my other thought processes, those that require me to function in my higher day-to-day activities. And again, that separation is extremely clear. One doesn't necessarily cross over to the other.

This ideology is most apparent when I'm with K. When we're hanging out, we're hanging out as friends. We laugh, joke, tease each other. When we have sex, it's no holds barred, primal, mentally disconnected.

I don't know what the continued use of DMSI is going to do for me. How much more it's going to change me.

I am catching up on some of the other users journals and I know a lot of people still aren't executing the goals. And I think I understand more and more why. I'm not sure how to describe the conflict, but, it's more of an intellectual battle against your base primal desires. Your programming that dictates how you function as part of society and that of your reptilian brain.

The idea of societies programming has never been so obvious to me until recently.

We are our own best friends, we are our own worst enemies.

I'll close out this post with one last thought regarding the execution of DMSI's script.

Let go...
[-] The following 12 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
Dr. Strangelove, WIP68, Travis, SargeMaximus, Choice, Mr. Anderson, Blink, Funky Trunks, , RTBoss, swisston, Kol
05-06-2017, 09:59 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 11:14 AM by WIP68.)
I very much enjoyed reading your last post Duke, especially your views regarding sex.

I'd like to make a request. If you are in the mood and/or up for it, I'd like to hear your views regarding love.

Some of the random thoughts/questions that went through my mind after reading your post were:

-what's your definition of love right now in this moment ?
-has your idea of it changed over time?
-now that you view women as you do, do you think you could love them (I know how silly this question sounds, but I think you get where I coming from)?
-you have a great relationship with K, to what degree does your definition apply to her?
-what are your views on love as it relates to marriage (a societal norm)?
-do you want one woman in your life that you can love and that loves you?
-how important is trust in your long term relationships, if you indeed want one?

Those are just a few questions that arose in my mind. I have a lot more incubating, but I think you get the general idea.

I'd be interested in hearing any and all thoughts and opinions that you have on the subject.

EDIT:
If I could distill my questions down, I think want I really want to know is your perspective on love, as it applies to societal construct and whether or not, or to what degree, it is used as a tool of control.

As you become more surgically intimate with your reptilian brain, do you feel a distance between your prior (programmed?) belief, or understanding of love, and your current belief, if there is indeed a difference?

We all think we know what love is, but do we really? Maybe, at the level we are at, it's just a notion we cling to, to feel safe and secure.

I don't know....
05-07-2017, 03:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 03:27 PM by Duke.Togo.)
(05-06-2017 09:59 PM)WIP68 Wrote:  I very much enjoyed reading your last post Duke, especially your views regarding sex.

I'd like to make a request. If you are in the mood and/or up for it, I'd like to hear your views regarding love.

Some of the random thoughts/questions that went through my mind after reading your post were:

-what's your definition of love right now in this moment ?
-has your idea of it changed over time?
-now that you view women as you do, do you think you could love them (I know how silly this question sounds, but I think you get where I coming from)?
-you have a great relationship with K, to what degree does your definition apply to her?
-what are your views on love as it relates to marriage (a societal norm)?
-do you want one woman in your life that you can love and that loves you?
-how important is trust in your long term relationships, if you indeed want one?

Those are just a few questions that arose in my mind. I have a lot more incubating, but I think you get the general idea.

I'd be interested in hearing any and all thoughts and opinions that you have on the subject.

EDIT:
If I could distill my questions down, I think want I really want to know is your perspective on love, as it applies to societal construct and whether or not, or to what degree, it is used as a tool of control.

As you become more surgically intimate with your reptilian brain, do you feel a distance between your prior (programmed?) belief, or understanding of love, and your current belief, if there is indeed a difference?

We all think we know what love is, but do we really? Maybe, at the level we are at, it's just a notion we cling to, to feel safe and secure.

I don't know....

So, I had a lot of time today to think about this question, and I went back some over my years and experiences with women to come to wherever I am today. I also had some realizations about DMSI in and of itself.

Let's start with how do I view love.

So, this might go against what is being preached out in the world now about masculinity and how feminism has eroded society. I think the idea of love has become a hallmark greeting card, but, even with that being the case, I think it's an incredibly important experience to have.

When I started my first version of DMSI, which was 2.3, I introduced myself to this forum and talked about some of my background. One of the things I said was, I have already had some amazing relationships, and was now ready to try out other aspects of life (I'm paraphrasing).

And that was the truth. I have had some incredible experiences in the relationship department. Whatever the reasons were for it not working out between me and them, I have nothing but fond memories of most of the women I dated. I was very, very fortunate for having the relationships I had.

It's also because I have had those experiences, had those feelings of intimacy, that I signed up for DMSI. I didn't know what I would be getting myself into with DMSI when I first started; I did it because it was an experimental sub and I fancy myself a good lab rat.

As I continued with using DMSI, the one thing I always stated in my journals, and this is true for how I approached the sub itself, was I just did a set it and forget it. I never looked for external validation from women. That's why I rarely post about an IOI that I received from a woman. It was only when I would have an exacting connection did I write about the experiences. Hence, most of my journals before 3.1 were mostly focused on my internal feelings and changes.

Now, with 3.1, all of those changes have come to a head and I'm executing in a merciless way.

But, let me take a step back and refer to my post from yesterday. When I read that post from a purely intellectual standpoint, I honestly think "what an asshole." I slept with three different women over the course of a week, one of whom is going to be married in 2 weeks, another who I met at a rooftop bar on Friday night, and finally, one whom I've known for over 20 years.

It's especially easy to judge the woman whose going to be married in 2 weeks, and use that as a poster board for labeling why women can't be trusted and love is a farce.

But, the truth of the matter is, who you love and who you f*ck, aren't the same - sometimes they can be, but, more often they aren't.

What I've come to realize in my current state is that the deeper DMSI takes me into that reptilian portion of my brain, the more the norms of society make less sense to me. This is bad for two reasons.

One, I might be clinically insane.
Two, I am effectively going against the very things that most societies hold in value.

But, that's an overly dramatized statement. The reality is, I'm cutting through the shit to feed a physical need of mine. Ultimately, that's all there is to it.

How does this affect my future relationships and views on love? Do I believe love still exists?

You asked me particularly about K and how I see that relationship.

I've known K for almost 20 years. She's seen me at my best, she's seen me at my worst. I absolutely love K. But, I don't love her in a romantic, chivalrous, kind of way. If that makes sense.

I love her, like I love all of my really close friends, which I only have a very few of.

Hence, why I said that when we have sex, it's just a physical thing for the both of us. This could be because both she and I are at an age where things like that are possible. I'm in my 40's now, and so is K. K is also unique in many ways because she's Korean, grew up in Korea and came here to study much later in her life.

Unlike most Korean women, she never got married. Her family gave up on her and let her be at some point. She's financially and professionally successful, she's had plenty of boyfriends in the past, but she likes the idea of being free.

So, for both her and I, this works. We both know that anything can change at any moment, so we enjoy what we have for now.

This is part of the reason why I said in my earlier post that I don't judge myself and I don't judge the other person.

Honestly, when you take away all of the labels, like being an alpha or a feminist, and all that other shit, you're left with just a person. Strip away all of the intellectual beliefs, reasoning, order, and you have the most basic needs and desires. Everyone has them.

I find that the more I function in that mindset, the easier it becomes and things just happen.

All of that being said, let me make a controversial statement now and say that I don't think just anyone should run DMSI.

If the end goal of DMSI is that we reach the pivotal point of going down to our base needs and it just becomes sex; while on some level it's amazing to think that you can have plenty of sex with extremely attractive women, pretty soon you'd have to ask yourself if this is all there is.

A lot of the younger guys on this forum like Eternity and Aventus, have already moved on from DMSI. And, I honestly think that was better for them.

It's one thing to come to a sub like this after you've experienced a real relationship and grown with someone. It's another thing if this is what you walk into in your life at an early age. Because, I think it will skew how you live the rest of your life. And, I think you'd potentially be denying yourself the possibility of something beautiful happening in the future.

RT's a great example of this. Despite the fact that he's using DMSI, the man clearly loves his family and his wife. I consider him one of the foundational posters on this forum for that reason. His posts help keep me grounded.

Dr. Strangelove is another one. He also loves his family, and he made a choice long ago to play life on his own terms, but at the end of the day, he goes home to his wife and children.

I respect that. In Strangelove's case, he has the best of both worlds.

Ben also wrote several posts about how he prefers the women he's intimate with to also be the same women that he can connect with at an emotional level.

Honestly, these are the guys whose posts I often look at and use to measure my own current mental state.

At the end of the day, DMSI will not bring you love. Yes, there is healing in this sub, but the end goal of DMSI is not love, it's sex. Which means, no matter how much you heal, you're healing to get to a point where you have lots of sex. DMSI will flood your life with more pussy than you know what to do with, but, that's a fleeting momentary thing.

This isn't to say that I don't want guys like Travis or you to execute the goals. I hope you do and I hope you get laid a lot. There's something to be said about being young and having a ton of beautiful women quivering at the tip of your finger.

I just think that if you're asking about love, you should absolutely give yourself a chance to experience it, if you haven't already. It should be a healthy love, not an obsessive one. Relationships can be an amazingly transformational experience.

I'm not sure if I answered your question, but, that's how I feel about it.

Now, it's your turn, what do you think about love?

EDIT: I actually don't know how young or old you are, so I shouldn't make an assumption either way. But, in the end, I hope I answered your question some. Looking back at it, I don't feel like I did. However, I would like to read your thoughts.
[-] The following 10 users Like Duke.Togo's post:
ReeZoX, Travis, Choice, RTBoss, WIP68, eternity, apollolux, Blink, Funky Trunks,
05-07-2017, 03:42 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2017 03:43 PM by ReeZoX.)
(05-07-2017 03:07 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  So, this might go against what is being preached out in the world now about masculinity and how feminism has eroded society. I think the idea of love has become a hallmark greeting card, but, even with that being the case, I think it's an incredibly important experience to have.

But, let me take a step back and refer to my post from yesterday. When I read that post from a purely intellectual standpoint, I honestly think "what an asshole." I slept with three different women over the course of a week, one of whom is going to be married in 2 weeks, another who I met at a rooftop bar on Friday night, and finally, one whom I've known for over 20 years.

What I've come to realize in my current state is that the deeper DMSI takes me into that reptilian portion of my brain, the more the norms of society make less sense to me. This is bad for two reasons.

One, I might be clinically insane.
Two, I am effectively going against the very things that most societies hold in value.

But, that's an overly dramatized statement. The reality is, I'm cutting through the shit to feed a physical need of mine. Ultimately, that's all there is to it.

I completely agree with you on the view of how love is seen by society today.

Right now we're punishing people who steal materialistic things from our homes. But we don't punish people who steal our partners, which are supposed to be the most precious thing in our life. And it's supposed to be there "until death do us part". I am honestly sad on how the whole thing is viewed upon now, or I'm simply naive thinking it can be that way.

Now don't take it as I'm talking negatively towards you, I'm just expressing my thoughts on how the society views it all.

Would you say that DMSI really goes more into the reptilian part of the brain or just simply allows you to express "yourself" more? Where you refuse to take in the beliefs that society has talked you into? I wouldn't worry about becoming insane.

(05-07-2017 03:07 PM)Duke.Togo Wrote:  It's one thing to come to a sub like this after you've experienced a real relationship and grown with someone. It's another thing if this is what you walk into in your life at an early age. Because, I think it will skew how you live the rest of your life. And, I think you'd potentially be denying yourself the possibility of something beautiful happening in the future.

At the end of the day, DMSI will not bring you love. Yes, there is healing in this sub, but the end goal of DMSI is not love, it's sex. Which means, no matter how much you heal, you're healing to get to a point where you have lots of sex. DMSI will flood your life with more pussy than you know what to do with, but, that's a fleeting momentary thing.

This isn't to say that I don't want guys like Travis or you to execute the goals. I hope you do and I hope you get laid a lot. There's something to be said about being young and having a ton of beautiful women quivering at the tip of your finger.

I just think that if you're asking about love, you should absolutely give yourself a chance to experience it, if you haven't already. It should be a healthy love, not an obsessive one. But, relationships can be an amazingly transformational experience.
I appreciate you sharing these thoughts. Being one of the younger (if not the youngest) members here. It's nice to get some second thoughts on things. Probably healthy for us to get this perspective as well. I will take some time to reconsider running DMSI.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  DMSI 3.2 it's official mat422 370 31,458 Today 01:54 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSi 3.2 sexland Kol 196 18,487 Today 12:07 PM
Last Post: Kol
  SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) SargeMaximus 395 24,364 Yesterday 03:07 PM
Last Post: apollolux
  DMSI 3.2 - boundless warm pinkies Tigerismyspirit 385 26,785 Yesterday 11:33 AM
Last Post: Tigerismyspirit
  Williamx25's Journal 2018 - 5.5G - DMSI 3.2A Williamx25 32 1,780 08-12-2018 03:31 PM
Last Post: Masterchief
  New DMSI Journal v3.2 Travis 23 1,284 08-11-2018 02:20 PM
Last Post: Travis