DMSI 3.2 - boundless warm pinkies
05-25-2018, 03:20 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 03:21 PM by Leo1990.)
RE: DMSI 3.2 - boundless warm pinkies
(05-24-2018 09:59 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(05-24-2018 09:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Calfornication is awesome. Atleast the earlier seasons. In the later seasons Hank got worse and worse and more of a pussy.

Sometimes I think this kind of thing is done on purpose to shows that men like. Same happened with Rescue Me. Tommy become a pussy in the later seasons, I only got to like season 5 though. Other good thing is it's NOT politically correct at all. In general Tommy Gavin is pretty Alpha. I can't find any good scenes on youtube to post though.

Another one is Nip Tuck, later seasons the same thing happened to Christian, but the earlier seasons are great.

This is the scene someone posted that got me into it. The other guys are trying to talk themselves up, and the one idiot tries to talk shit to him and he just destroys them.

Lol what?

Do you send dick pics to girls Ben? I'm confused how that clip is a guy destroying anyone, or how it's an example of an alpha. Maybe I only say that because my dick is 2" Thumbsup

Its an example of at-least one of the dark triad of traits that men need a little of to get the ladies (IMO):

Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy and Sadism (just a little bit of each is okay).

I noticed these traits are common with more IDGAF types of men such as Hank Moody on Californication.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes Leo1990's post:
Benjamin
05-25-2018, 05:05 PM (This post was last modified: 05-25-2018 05:06 PM by Benjamin.)
Quote:Lol what?

You would say that just for the sake of arguing about dumb stuff like you do every single time. Nobody wins discussing these things with you Sarge.
05-25-2018, 09:11 PM
My internal is full of turmoil again. Didn't go out again. Just shed some tears. Why can't I get women of my desire?

Starting 3.2 A - 5th round. Going to try 3 loops.
Yesterday, 03:16 AM
(05-25-2018 03:20 PM)Leo1990 Wrote:  
(05-24-2018 09:59 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:  
(05-24-2018 09:25 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Calfornication is awesome. Atleast the earlier seasons. In the later seasons Hank got worse and worse and more of a pussy.

Sometimes I think this kind of thing is done on purpose to shows that men like. Same happened with Rescue Me. Tommy become a pussy in the later seasons, I only got to like season 5 though. Other good thing is it's NOT politically correct at all. In general Tommy Gavin is pretty Alpha. I can't find any good scenes on youtube to post though.

Another one is Nip Tuck, later seasons the same thing happened to Christian, but the earlier seasons are great.

This is the scene someone posted that got me into it. The other guys are trying to talk themselves up, and the one idiot tries to talk shit to him and he just destroys them.

Lol what?

Do you send dick pics to girls Ben? I'm confused how that clip is a guy destroying anyone, or how it's an example of an alpha. Maybe I only say that because my dick is 2" Thumbsup

Its an example of at-least one of the dark triad of traits that men need a little of to get the ladies (IMO):

Narcissism, Machiavellianism, Psychopathy and Sadism (just a little bit of each is okay).

I noticed these traits are common with more IDGAF types of men such as Hank Moody on Californication.

The more I watch this, the more I admire his character.

The ancients Greeks were culturally predisposed towards "hero worship" which I believe is a lost tradition in our modern world. Within this culture, mythical heros enshrined significant values that were desired and emulated (such as the strength of Hercules) and this drove men to become better versions of themselves.

The DC and Marvel comics do a good job of propagating this, I myself have heavily admired both Batman and Leonidas in the past to achieve my own aims.

In relation to Dr Troy, it's important to look beyond the superficial traits that he exhibits and understand the deeper subconscious that he has. We can see here that he is
1. Completely OK with himself, who he is and what he's experienced (as evident with his population paste remark)
2. He has his shit together
3. He isn't seeking any validation from anyone, he's completely comfortable and relaxed in his own self
4. He's intelligent enough to discern the subtexts and social cues and to do so effortlessly
5. He knows who he is and what he's about

Thank you for posting this Ben.

"The cave you fear to enter holds the treasure you seek"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Determined's post:
Benjamin
Yesterday, 09:24 AM
(05-25-2018 05:05 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  
Quote:Lol what?

You would say that just for the sake of arguing about dumb stuff like you do every single time. Nobody wins discussing these things with you Sarge.

Nah man, I just don't get it. No need to freak out.

"Don't listen to the advice "Just be yourself." Yourself is changing all the time as you improve and learn new things." - Unknown
Yesterday, 08:06 PM
Quote:The more I watch this, the more I admire his character.

The ancients Greeks were culturally predisposed towards "hero worship" which I believe is a lost tradition in our modern world. Within this culture, mythical heros enshrined significant values that were desired and emulated (such as the strength of Hercules) and this drove men to become better versions of themselves.

The DC and Marvel comics do a good job of propagating this, I myself have heavily admired both Batman and Leonidas in the past to achieve my own aims.

In relation to Dr Troy, it's important to look beyond the superficial traits that he exhibits and understand the deeper subconscious that he has. We can see here that he is
1. Completely OK with himself, who he is and what he's experienced (as evident with his population paste remark)
2. He has his shit together
3. He isn't seeking any validation from anyone, he's completely comfortable and relaxed in his own self
4. He's intelligent enough to discern the subtexts and social cues and to do so effortlessly
5. He knows who he is and what he's about

Thank you for posting this Ben.

Have you watched the show before, or just this scene?

He has alot of good elements, but he's also pretty ***** up. Like in the show he said that after he fucks them he instantly just feels nothing after it. And he does some extreme stuff to them and full on abuses some of them.

But he is someone who though he's a character you can see he would do well with women.

Sadly the role models, or even Alpha men in shows and movies are becoming increasingly rare. It's just pussy soy boys, and i've noticed most shows with strong men in them get cancelled.

But these other pussy shows keep going on. And shows for dumbasses and the lowest common denominator have tons of seasons.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Zane
Today, 04:12 AM
Played 3 loops of A last two nights and will continue for the rest of this round. My healer friend K and I are traveling together. But nothing has happened so far. We are sleeping on the same bed too.
Today, 05:12 AM (This post was last modified: Today 05:13 AM by Razib1988.)
I had a wet dream too. K turned me on with her clothes last night. Her skirt was 3 inches below her naval and her top was just covering her small titties. She is a vegan so her core is amazing! I could see her pelvic bones. I imagined her naked petite body as I was listening to DMSI and drifted into sleep. In the morning, I saw two girls - one was definitely K and another one was a girl with K's body type. The other girl was totally naked and I don't remember how I started to caress her body. As I was caressing her, my fingers traveled downwards to her pussy and and I was making featherlight touches around her vaginal area and inner thighs. And bam! Here come out my sweet whitey juices!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  my dmsi notes Leo1990 17 786 Today 06:56 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) SargeMaximus 157 9,046 Today 06:52 PM
Last Post: SargeMaximus
  DMSI 3.2 it's official mat422 238 19,112 Today 05:55 PM
Last Post: mat422
  DMSI 3.2b/a - dissonance dissonance 57 4,539 Today 05:52 PM
Last Post: Leo1990