DMSI 3.2 A - Will it bring positive surprises?
04-13-2018, 09:32 AM
DMSI 3.2 A - Will it bring positive surprises?
I have been on a seminar for this week, and I just got back. This was a very strict one with intense and tight schedule, so that I couldn't listen to subs for a week.

Therefore, I decided to switch to version A. I was like, ah WTH, I broke DMSI 3.2 B streak anyway. So why not give A a shot?

Meanwhile, I think I noticed a possible DMSI's work.

In one lesson, a female instructor demanded everybody to have an eye contact with her. (It was a practice of communication. In this country, people tend to not look at others in the eyes when talking. For me, this would be much easier than average guys as I have had that experience in the states and in other western countries for a long time.) One on one, eye contact. When my turn came, I had an eye contact with her for a few seconds. She was the one who broke the eye contact, and she had a very small burst of laughter.

My gut feeling is that she felt some sort of sexual tension (even though I didn't intend that ), so that she had to break away, but the tension made her have a small burst of laugh.

Let's see what A will bring. B showed its potential, but it didn't help me get to the point where I want to be. Will A do that? It's highly questionable, but let's see.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes sw72hw's post:
Kol
04-13-2018, 12:48 PM
RE: DMSI 3.2 A - Will it bring positive surprises?
(04-13-2018 09:32 AM)sw72hw Wrote:  I have been on a seminar for this week, and I just got back. This was a very strict one with intense and tight schedule, so that I couldn't listen to subs for a week.

Therefore, I decided to switch to version A. I was like, ah WTH, I broke DMSI 3.2 B streak anyway. So why not give A a shot?

Meanwhile, I think I noticed a possible DMSI's work.

In one lesson, a female instructor demanded everybody to have an eye contact with her. (It was a practice of communication. In this country, people tend to not look at others in the eyes when talking. For me, this would be much easier than average guys as I have had that experience in the states and in other western countries for a long time.) One on one, eye contact. When my turn came, I had an eye contact with her for a few seconds. She was the one who broke the eye contact, and she had a very small burst of laughter.

My gut feeling is that she felt some sort of sexual tension (even though I didn't intend that ), so that she had to break away, but the tension made her have a small burst of laugh.

Let's see what A will bring. B showed its potential, but it didn't help me get to the point where I want to be. Will A do that? It's highly questionable, but let's see.

Believe is the key!
04-14-2018, 09:20 AM
RE: DMSI 3.2 A - Will it bring positive surprises?
Starting A today.

Note to myself: Listen till Friday April 20th 2018, take Saturday April 21st 2018 off.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Wink DMSI 3.2 Journal by Tesla, Musings of a PUA Tesla 30 3,095 Today 01:54 PM
Last Post: Light
  DMSI 3.2 Random Musings and Journalings Have at ye 36 3,138 Today 11:58 AM
Last Post: Have at ye
  Superman's DMSI v3+ journal Superman 73 9,479 Today 09:51 AM
Last Post: Superman
  SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) SargeMaximus 59 3,373 Today 09:21 AM
Last Post: SargeMaximus