AM6 - started the "Big One"!
06-14-2018, 06:55 AM
AM6 - started the "Big One"!
So i started AM6 after being into UD and EPHRA. Those two gave me already a good impression of the way subs are working, also clearing focus and awareness of all the stuff within myself.

I´ll run AM6 probably until AM7 shows up on the horizon, just to go on with that one Smile

By now i am done with a good half of stage 1. What i can recognize that far are several things already.

Some self-esteem starts already to grow, but at the same time it seems a basic feeling of kind of aggression comes along too. I get annoyed by other people, when they don´t make clear statements or refuse to make up their decisions.
Of course that is the inner feeling, but i already start a little to confront such issues in speech too (as the past was as it seems all about maintaining harmony, but at the expense of myself).

In between is kicking in a lot of victim mentality (blaming parents and myself) and letting go of the past is another thing which needs to be badly dressed. Also regret for lifetime because things never were that clear to me.

The basic feeling and mood is very mixed, but in general already different to my "pre-sub-times".

For now i try to maintain 2 loops by headphone in the evening and hybrid-ocean while sleeping, which sums up to roughly 8 - 10 hours/day.
Daily routine gives me no chance to listening there.

Feedback and response from all you AM6 veterans is of course appreciated!

Thumbsup
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes yoshilee's post:
DavisMind91
06-14-2018, 09:07 AM
RE: AM6 - started the "Big One"!
Sounds like it's working. Keep going!

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6>AM6(Current)
06-14-2018, 09:59 PM
Alot of that is normal. The being annoyed at people is common on AM, especially if it's people who have picked on you or taken advantage of you. The anger can help you to start to be more assertive.

And getting annoyed at them not being clear would be part of the assertiveness training too.

The victim mentality coming up sounds like something is being worked on around that. When that happens it can be more obvious for a time as it's being focused on. Sounds like you're off to a good start.
06-15-2018, 02:05 PM
(06-14-2018 06:55 AM)yoshilee Wrote:  So i started AM6 after being into UD and EPHRA. Those two gave me already a good impression of the way subs are working, also clearing focus and awareness of all the stuff within myself.

I´ll run AM6 probably until AM7 shows up on the horizon, just to go on with that one Smile

By now i am done with a good half of stage 1. What i can recognize that far are several things already.

Some self-esteem starts already to grow, but at the same time it seems a basic feeling of kind of aggression comes along too. I get annoyed by other people, when they don´t make clear statements or refuse to make up their decisions.
Of course that is the inner feeling, but i already start a little to confront such issues in speech too (as the past was as it seems all about maintaining harmony, but at the expense of myself).

In between is kicking in a lot of victim mentality (blaming parents and myself) and letting go of the past is another thing which needs to be badly dressed. Also regret for lifetime because things never were that clear to me.

The basic feeling and mood is very mixed, but in general already different to my "pre-sub-times".

For now i try to maintain 2 loops by headphone in the evening and hybrid-ocean while sleeping, which sums up to roughly 8 - 10 hours/day.
Daily routine gives me no chance to listening there.

Feedback and response from all you AM6 veterans is of course appreciated!

Thumbsup

There's a hybrid version of the AM6 tracks? Did I miss something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes JCasterlin's post:
Mr. Anderson
06-15-2018, 03:03 PM
There is no hybrid version of AM6.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(S4)>AM6>AM6(Current)
06-15-2018, 03:46 PM
Is this your first run, mate? I've experienced the same effects while doing AM6 stage 1 for the first time.
06-15-2018, 04:39 PM
Best of luck
Yesterday, 12:48 AM
(06-15-2018 03:46 PM)Voytek Wrote:  Is this your first run, mate? I've experienced the same effects while doing AM6 stage 1 for the first time.

Yes, this is the very beginning!

@JCasterlin guess i mistyped there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Started AM again. somebodynew 33 6,600 04-08-2015 03:15 AM
Last Post: GlaizenGold777
  I started living Alpha Male mo 6 1,961 11-23-2014 03:13 PM
Last Post: Alpha Male mo