New User Is Ready To Become More Confident
06-10-2014, 05:44 AM
New User Is Ready To Become More Confident
I have been on this site for a few weeks and I am already loving it. Shannon you have a gift and a great community. I have been using ASC for 8 days and I have the time now to introduce myself. I am a bit late for that.

Absolute Self Confidence caught my eye because my confidence is very low in my ongoing life. I find it hard to talk to people and express what I want to say. I want to make new friends but somehow nothing comes our my mouth. I sometimes in conversation do not know what to say to keep the conversation and it is nerve racking. I have been reading PUA and self confidence books to get me started. Confidence is the only issue that I have in my life. I am a great person, very positive and have lot's of friends. At least if I get a sliver of confidence from the sub I will be grateful just to be able to talk to people as I am interested in what people have to say. I have been bullied most of my life and when I was in the last years of high school it got a lot better as the bullies dropped out and feel so positive. Perhaps that is the main issue to my confidence as I never really fit in when I moved to another city when I was younger. Perhaps this bullying made me anti-social and made me think of myself as worthless. I have never had a girlfriend and still a virgin but I cannot let that make me not succeed. I will keep my thought's positive.

Since I have done 8 days of ASC I can feel a positive shift within me and it feels great. I am continuing this until I get to University in September and see there I go next.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like IainLPplus44's post:
InTheZone, FREAK4LIFE
06-10-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: New User Is Ready To Become More Confident
Hi! Welcome. Yes. You will get results I guarantee it because I'm already getting a results & this us only day 11! I promise you and guarantee that you'll get results!!
06-10-2014, 02:13 PM
Welcome. I would recommend you do Alpha Male 6 followed by Sex Magnet 3.0. They will change your life!

I was bullied a lot, too and I truly understand how badly it kills your self-esteem and confidence. Luckily, you've found the solutions. Your search is over!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Geodude's post:
adam225
06-26-2014, 05:44 PM
Good Luck.. you can do it! Wink

-Ben

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post