How many can be used at once?
02-18-2018, 10:37 PM
RE: How many can be used at once?
Visualization is similar as it's programming your mind.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-21-2018, 02:01 AM
(02-18-2018 10:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Visualization is similar as it's programming your mind.

What about affirmations?

EPHRA v1 - 175 days and going on
02-21-2018, 03:34 AM
(02-21-2018 02:01 AM)guyinlahore Wrote:  
(02-18-2018 10:37 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Visualization is similar as it's programming your mind.

What about affirmations?

Same

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
02-25-2018, 06:10 AM
What about if the subliminal, hypnosis, affirmations and visualization are on the same topic?

Lets say i start listening to "Think Like a Millionaire (4G – Type B/D Hybrid)".

At the same time can i listen to any hypnosis / affirmations / visualization about becoming wealthy / rich / millionaire ?

02-25-2018, 04:02 PM
That's still the same, it can potentially conflict in ways you aren't aware of. Shannon has always said just to focus on the subliminal.
02-26-2018, 09:31 AM
(02-25-2018 04:02 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  That's still the same, it can potentially conflict in ways you aren't aware of. Shannon has always said just to focus on the subliminal.

Ok Undecided

02-26-2018, 09:33 AM
(08-01-2012 06:03 PM)K-Train Wrote:  
(08-01-2012 03:40 PM)Lkawakita Wrote:  As Jaycee said some time ago, it is still confusing.

What I don't get is that type D/C thing. Can't they be used together?

I am a beginner here and got the Luck Magnifier (wich is type B/D hybrid) and decided to try my hand at the Change Eye Color one (wich I take it's a type C).

So, can I use them together?

You can't use them together.I'll explain it like this. The MAIN REASON you can't use them together is because Type C and Type D program use a HUGE AMOUNT of energy. Boat loads, truck loads, sh!t loads of energy. Using two different Type C and Type B/D subliminals together would use up so much mental energy that you wouldn't even be able to get results (at least, not in a reasonable amount of time).

The ONLY exception(s) to the above is: A.) The program is a Type B/C/D hybrid in which case the program has been specifically designed to accomodate the use of all 3 types or B.) You're using Luck Magnifier with Ultra Success. These two programs have very similar purposes and very similar goals and techniques thus using them together produces a synergistic effect.

Just remember this basic concept: subliminals use energy. Type A uses the least. Type D and C use the most. The mind only has so much energy ir can lend out.

Since this post is a bit old, I thought I should clarify....
Can we use Luck Magnifier 4G with Ultra Success 4g? coz ultra success 3g does not seem to be available.

04-22-2018, 09:08 AM
There are some subs in the Physical Health section dealing with general pain relief. I believe these are only meant to be listened to on an as-needed basis, i.e. not meant to be listened 8-21 hours a day, 32 days, or 6 months, or whatever...

More than likely, users here are already using another sub, so that means we won't be able to use the physical healing subs, even if it was only used let's say 30 minutes a night or whenever needed.

Is that right?