F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale)
11-27-2016, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2017 09:05 PM by chaosvrgn.)
F*CKIN' DMSI!!!! (a DMSI v3.0.1b Tale)
[Image: sex_in_the_age_of_science.png]

[INTP] | “‘Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below.” – Isaac Newton
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 15 users Like chaosvrgn's post:
Frosted, LeonidasXVI, Benjamin, SargeMaximus, Inconceivablezen, wolverine_i_am, Kol, Duke.Togo, Illumi, maxx55, Mr. Anderson, Aventus45, spiritman, vector143, TheChosenOne
11-27-2016, 10:06 PM
RE: SEX in the AGE of SCIENCE (a DMSI v3.0.1 Tale)
I have a feeling that bluray will be in and out, in and out of many holes in bluray players all around the country soon.
[-] The following 4 users Like Benjamin's post:
FREAK4LIFE, chaosvrgn, spiritman, eternity
11-27-2016, 10:10 PM
Over a million streams already lol

I can resist everything except temptation
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Bond's post:
eternity
11-27-2016, 11:43 PM
It's not an official DMSI release without one of these wonderful posters.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Bookstacks DC737's post:
chaosvrgn
11-28-2016, 09:01 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2016 09:06 AM by chaosvrgn.)
While we're waiting for v3, just some more v2.5 updates...

So, looks like the P4 tech has v2.5 bouncing around my brain. I've been fighting some terrible resistance in the past few weeks. It seems like I'm tackling the same issue that I had before. Interestingly enough, I can't use my mental alchemy techniques to really attack this thing -- it's THAT deep. I can get glimpses of what's going on, but I can't SEE or discover the source. It's definitely attached to self-worth issues. Honestly, this lack of self-worth is the number one limiting factor in my life.

Here's something interesting: The more I run these subs, the more my self-image improves, the less I blame white America for my personal failings. Don't get me wrong, racism definitely exists and pervades so much of our society, but I'm starting to see that most people are genuinely trying to be good people. If I could just clear myself of this self-doubt that constantly lingers in the background, I know I can do amazing things in the world.

So, here's to v3.0.1a! I know E2 would be a better choice, but I saw some serious improvements on v2.4 -- so much that it was hard for me not to just stay on that.

Anyway, last night, I had the most intense dream ever. I was stuck in a parking lot with my daughter in the middle of a war between the police and MS-13. This shit was terrifying and EPIC. I mean, REALLY epic. Very vivid. We somehow managed to escape unscathed, but man -- it was cinematic.

Woke up this morning feeling very angry. Still have a slight resistance headache, but I also have a slight sense of euphoria and power. That means the script's being executed and something has passed.

On another note, I've been having some of the most intense sex EVER. EVER. Like RTBoss, however... I was climaxing pretty quick. Like, 2-3 minutes. I made up for that by railing the living hell out of her. This intense boxing training has IMMENSELY improved my physique and cardio. In other words, ya boy can really ****. I was literally trying to HURT Saturday's date (7.5, cute little blonde named Ashley) by pounding her as hard as I could. Instead, FOR SOME REASON, she just kept cumming over and over.

Finally, she was screaming so loud that I had to cover her mouth with my hand, which only made things even more intense. After soaking the damn sheets (I mean, she soaked the bed so much that we needed towels to lay in bed comfortably) one last time, she just rolled over and passed out from ecstasy and exhaustion. I tried to initiate one last time, but she pushed me away, giggling and saying, "No... I can't feel my p*ssy."

That's not ALL.

You would think that a sub designed to increase sex would do just that, but I'm getting a TON of awesome side effects. The celeb effect is turning me into a social rockstar. No anxiety. No hesitation. No fear.

And, people are starting to NOTICE ME. My boxing coach is trying to talk me out of the military. He's suggesting that we start an MMA school together next year. It's enough to make me consider going reserve / guard instead of active duty. My recruiter said I can still get the same top secret job as a reservist. I also have some other opportunities on the horizon that may prompt me to go reserve. Fact of the matter is, this is the direct result of DMSI improving my self-worth, self-value, etc.

Anyway, I'm gonna end it here. I'm having a hard time constructing sentences -- which means I'm STILL processing stuff.

v3's gonna kick ass.

[INTP] | “‘Tis true without lying, certain and most true. That which is below is like that which is above and that which is above is like that which is below.” – Isaac Newton
[-] The following 19 users Like chaosvrgn's post:
SargeMaximus, Lucius, Have at ye, rayrocanaldo, RTBoss, LeonidasXVI, Aventus45, Nemanja, Bookstacks DC737, Kol, Mr. Anderson, spiritman, Duke.Togo, FREAK4LIFE, yeah!, Sickologist, vector143, maxx55, Jason Capital
11-28-2016, 10:50 AM
When did you stop V2.5?

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
11-28-2016, 10:57 AM
(11-28-2016 10:50 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:  When did you stop V2.5?

Whatever day it was that Shannon gave out the warning. But... I've been running an excessive amount of loops to tear through any resistance.

like...

onedayididnineloops

[-] The following 3 users Like chaosvrgn's post:
dweller94, Aventus45, Different Heaven
11-28-2016, 11:07 AM
(11-28-2016 10:57 AM)chaosvrgn Wrote:  onedayididnineloops

That's a lot. But looks like it helped.

INFP - Introvert Intuitive Feeler Perceiver
11-28-2016, 11:51 AM
I ran 8 loops once.

It wasn't that bad, actually. Big Grin
11-28-2016, 01:20 PM
I like the cast of your movie, but can't say the same for your director.

"I remember doing the scenes with William Hurt, who was a pretty big movie star at the time. And I'm thinking: "Well, if that's a movie star, I'm not going to have no problem in this town." So, you know, the attitude. It was there from the start." - Mickey Rourke
11-28-2016, 05:38 PM
(11-28-2016 01:20 PM)Sickologist Wrote:  I like the cast of your movie, but can't say the same for your director.

I originally had Nicholas Winding Refn. Drive + Only God Forgives FTW.

[-] The following 1 user Likes chaosvrgn's post:
Sickologist
11-28-2016, 08:42 PM
Change your post chaos trust me

11-28-2016, 09:25 PM
(11-28-2016 08:42 PM)James Bond Wrote:  Change your post chaos trust me

Change what post?

11-28-2016, 09:35 PM
I think mentioning god is against the rules lol maybe this is alright

11-28-2016, 09:40 PM
Oh --

"Only God Forgives" is the name of a Nicolas Winding Refn movie.

11-28-2016, 09:47 PM
Looked pretty dope but think ppl thought it was pretentious

11-28-2016, 11:52 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2016 03:56 PM by Benjamin.)
[edited as per rule 4]

I'll try to be relevant here

Chaos, to your run of 3.0.1,

Gl hf dd
Good luck have fun don't die

Confused ENFP

............c__c......................................g__g
......e__e.....o__o...........................n__n.....!__!
b__b................m__m................i__i...............!__!
[-] The following 1 user Likes eternity's post:
dweller94
11-29-2016, 02:22 AM
Check out the Pusher trilogy and even Valhalla Rising.

"I remember doing the scenes with William Hurt, who was a pretty big movie star at the time. And I'm thinking: "Well, if that's a movie star, I'm not going to have no problem in this town." So, you know, the attitude. It was there from the start." - Mickey Rourke
11-29-2016, 03:12 AM
The movie name is fine, I know it's not anything to do with that, but Eternity your post is violating rule 4.
11-29-2016, 02:27 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2016 02:38 PM by chaosvrgn.)
I envy those of you who simply stonewall the program rather than resist it. I've been in a state of intense, intense depression all day. I don't know exactly what v2.5 is tackling, but I know it has something to do with sexual performance anxiety and shame. I was able to do my mental alchemy technique -- a subconscious check to see what was causing the emotional pain.

I'm quite terrified at what I saw. Can't really put it into words. Shame and fear regarding sex, sexual performance and self-worth, manifesting in my mind's eye as a slick, oily substance, writhing in what seemed to be agony. The flood of emotions I felt when I caught that momentary glimpse sent me straight into a panic attack. Now I understand why my subconscious is hiding it from me.

It tried some rather fancy manipulation at one point. Almost tricked me into thinking that Shannon had hid something within DMSI, some kind of mind control and THAT'S what I was seeing. Sneaky ass subconscious. At this point, my subconscious will do whatever it can to keep me from removing whatever that poison is.

There's something about sex and sexual performance that has my subconscious ready to implode. Something primal. Something... that might've happened to me as an infant, long before my conscious memories. It may even be karmic... something that happened in a past existence. Whatever it is, I've suffered from it my entire life. Bouts of crippling exhaustion and procrastination, even when I was child. I know that THIS is the culprit.

For those who regularly chat with me over PM about mental alchemy, it's experiences like this that keep me from divulging all the secrets. Especially this particular technique, because it's very close to channeling -- and believe me, channeling what I experienced today is the LAST thing you'd ever want to do.

At this point, I'm terrified of running v3.0.1a. I've been coming up with excuses all day not to run it. Even considered just leaving my business, family and friends behind and just vanishing for awhile. Whatever this thing is, it's not going to surrender easily. It wants to live, it wants to fester.

I've always known there was something there. In my first run of AM6, I had a moment while walking down a random San Francisco street where I fell to my knees and vomited. This reoccuring thought kept popping in my head: "How could you do that to me?"

I knew it was sexual related. But I don't know who, or what. Well, I have an idea. But I'm keeping that to myself, because I have NO proof other than these random insights that have no real connective fiber.

Anyway... I guess we'll see in a couple of days what v3.0.1a will clear. In the mean time, I'm downing as much caffeine as possible and taking out all my frustration on a heavy bag.

EDIT: Boxing is canceled for tonight. Sad

[-] The following 7 users Like chaosvrgn's post:
Have at ye, yeah!, RTBoss, Aventus45, Nemanja, Ivaylo, Mr. Anderson