(Insert Clever Title) DMSI 2.5->3.0
10-23-2016, 03:04 PM (This post was last modified: 12-09-2016 04:48 PM by Why So Serious?.)
(Insert Clever Title) DMSI 2.5->3.0
Yep, I started last Thursday. I don't think I'll be much since my results so far have been weird. Wish other women would post.Dodgy

Day 1
I was expecting to stonewall the sub but that hasn’t happened so far. I woke up in a pretty good mood. This is different compared to E2. When I was a good mood on E2 there was always this lingering feeling that something else needed to be cleared. It put on edge a little.

The negativity is still there but I don’t let it bother me anymore. I get mad at people doing stuff and let it within seconds. It reminds me of that book the Peaceful Warrior. You feel the emotion to the fullest and you let it go.
The new guy at my job was being more talkative that usual. It got on my nerves because I was focused on working. This is something that I need to get used to.
I think I felt the aura when I was listening at night and a little during the day.
Can’t say much about the aura yet.

I’m able think clearly again. Yay! I can actually understand stuff now. Unfortunately the sub drains energy so I can only keep it up for so long then I’m ready for bed.

I have motivation to exercise. I may have over did it on the treadmill but I recovered pretty quickly after eating. Quicker than normal now that I think about it. I need to moderate exercising though so I’m not too tired when it comes to getting other things done.

Motivation in general is getting better in other areas. I did want to come home and work but I came home and cooked and worked out. I don’t usually cook or workout.

Day 2
So far no resistance. This so weird because E2 was digging into issues that I thought would interfere with this sub. Oh well.

I feel like going out but this time I don’t feel any anxiety.

Hung out with my sister today. Went shopping, got some food, and watched Netflix. Nothing out of the ordinary happened. I got checked out by a couple of guy’s. No big deal.

Texted my dad. It brought up a lot of issues with what I am doing with my life. All he asked was how was college and he hoped I was learning something useful. Then everything went into a spiral from there.

Day 3
Today I woke thinking what in the world am I doing and why am I doing it? Why am I back in college getting a C.S. degree. And to honest I’m not sure.

Since starting this sub I have a strong need to get my life in order like move out, leave my job, join a toastmaster group, quitting college and becoming an entrepreneur against E2 or would have taken me years to get to that point had I continued. Then I think again it all could be resistance. How knows but I need to start making some changes like yesterday.

Nothing spacial to report about the hunger. It's random but doesn't happen often. However, if I skip breakfast I feel the drain more than usual.

This sub is different from what I was expecting so far.

Edit
I just figured out what causes all this conflict when it comes to college. It seems to happen when I start thinking about college like a normal person does which is getting a job and not doing anything else. I can see getting a job temporary to capital to do better things but to get a job and just do what everybody else does not cool.
If I remember correctly E2 helped make this a point in a very subtle way.
That could explain why everytime this conflict happens art is the first thing that comes to mind for a career change. The only way to really make is if you are a entrepreneur. Hmm seems like I could go in either direction and make stuff happen.

Hooray a problem I had for years solved in about an hour. All I had to do was ask myself better quality questions and actually listen carefully to whatever answer comes up.

Alpha Female 1 year complete
E2 6 1/2 months. To be continued
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 8 users Like Why So Serious?'s post:
maxx55, eternity, Alpha360, Mr. Anderson, Have at ye, Inconceivablezen, risingwarrior, Aventus45
10-24-2016, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 10:19 AM by Alpha360.)
RE: (Insert Clever Title) DMSI 2.5
Good to see a woman doing DMSI. Did you ever think about writing or a career around philosophy or centered around knowledge or something like that, sharing your wisdom, some kind of teacher (I'm not saying that randomly)

This journal is going to be interesting for sure.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
[-] The following 3 users Like Alpha360's post:
eternity, Inconceivablezen, Aventus45
10-24-2016, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-24-2016 05:16 PM by Why So Serious?.)
(10-24-2016 10:18 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Good to see a woman doing DMSI. Did you ever think about writing or a career around philosophy or centered around knowledge or something like that, sharing your wisdom, some kind of teacher (I'm not saying that randomly)

This journal is going to be interesting for sure.

I did think about about getting a philosophy degree. Other than than that nope. And it sounds random to me. Where would you get that idea from?

Not a whole lot happened today.
I just realized how much energy work is draining from me. Whatever energy I woke up with went down 60%. I was in a okayish mood but nothing like the weekend where I felt like their were a lot of possibilities. I really can't stand that trapped feeling I get from the place. I'm not saying I am trapped. I'm just saying jobs make you feel trapped.

Went to college a cute guy walked by and I felt the aura kick in.... a little too late.Dodgy He was gone by the time it started. Instead it started working on some unattractive guy I go to class with. He was staring a little to hard for my liking. Yay my luck.

Let's see what happens tomorrow.

10-26-2016, 03:17 PM
Love the title Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes yeah!'s post:
changer
10-26-2016, 06:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 04:26 AM by Why So Serious?.)
(10-26-2016 03:17 PM)yeah! Wrote:  Love the title Smile

Lol Thanks

Yesterday had some strange dreams. One about Digimon, another a hurricane, and the last one was a strange family with a talking cat.Huh
Have no idea what it all meant but it felt like something released yesterday.

I did get warm a couple of times yesterday. Once during lunch and another time at college. It feels pretty random to me. The professor let us out early and there was this really cute guy that got on the elevators with me and a class mate. HE just talking about how the group project wasn't going so well. (He was doing all the work) I started talking about how that sucks and how I hate group projects myself and my class mate starts taking over. Long story short he cock blocked and the guy ran off to do something else.Sad Then he was standing very straight trying trying to suck in gut. I was thinking to myself dude no. Your a lot older and just no.Confused

Nothing special happened today. Just trying to figure out a way out the rat race. The usual.

Now that I think about it's that time of the month for me so I wondering if that's why I'm getting odd results. It could other stuff as well and it hasn't been a week so that could it too.

Edit: Something else I noticed was my abundance mentality has increased. When I saw that guy I guess it triggered it. I'm not as clingy I used to be. If I don't see him again no problem.

10-28-2016, 05:18 PM
I'm getting a lot more that what expected with this sub!

It seems the motivation has calmed down some. Which is good thing instead of running around like a chicken with it's head cut off I think about my situation in different light.Tongue

I am having resistance but it last for about 20 min. I just do the usual ask myself questions and figure out where it is coming from, is really that bad, and what can I do about it. Most of it will get better with time and of course putting in some effort on my part. So it won't be instant relief.

I also discovered that I keep making excuses for not doing anything to my full potential. Even being myself can be difficult. I keep saying that it's because of my health. That nobody would want me because it isn't perfect. I know that's a lie because if I had perfect health then I would find something to use as an excuse. Anyway health is getting worked to the best of my abilities with what resources I have and can create. I'm just a little stumped on how to deal with this.

Yesterday I had class mate who started talking a lot. Starting to feel more feminine since the motivation went down. You know I'm sure if motivation is the right word for it. I don't know it felt really good but really hectic. Don't know if it is a good thing to be in that state all the time. I probably would have burned out.
People are friendlier and I get more respect now. Feeling good for once. I still have problems with anxiety but it doesn't bother me as much. I feel it and keep on moving.

Nothing else to report. So far it's a really good sub, and don't say stuff like this often.(Then again I don't think I said it at allTongue)

Will be going out tomorrow so I see how it goes.

[-] The following 3 users Like Why So Serious?'s post:
maxx55, changer, Have at ye
10-30-2016, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2016 05:38 PM by Why So Serious?.)
Yesterday

Went to go vote a couple of other guy's starting conversations with me. I actually cooked again. I was thinking while I was cooking that I should be doing this at a guy's house.Tongue
I help the neighbors out with their car. I have feeling that they are going to try to hit on me in the future. Not looking forward to that.
I was supposed to visit my dad but stuff happened. I was walking around Walmart and someone was giving out tickets to see a play. I decided not to go because I saw some of the clips on youtube. Not my kind of play.

Today I was actually pretty hungry. Sex drive is off and on. Mostly on the last couple of days and for once I don't feel bad about it. That's a step in the right direction.

I lounged around and do to much of anything other than the usual get on the treadmill and started cooking a roast. I felt bad about not doing anything but it hit just now that it's going to happen. Progress isn't going to be a straight line on a graph. It will have it dips here and there.

Also the fear of success reared it's ugly head again today. Now this one is going to take some time to fix. There are some deep rooted issues going on here.

Last but not least I realize that I have this strange tendency to separate work into a completely different category and not make it a part of my life. I know I'm not going to have fun doing it all the time but it is something that needs to get done. It feels like work is bad and is going to feel bad. This has a lot to with my procrastination and maybe has some ties into that fear of success.

For some odd reason I can't get my mind to focus on homework like a part of refuses. I think it's because I went back to the job mentality. Wonder what made me do that? Anyhow need to snap out of it.

10-31-2016, 06:28 PM
Today was interesting.

First of all woke up in the middle of the night feeling like I lost my identity. Well behind all the fear I felt some peaceful energy.

The rest of the day I felt like a blah. Not in a good mood but not too bad either. Also I can't really identify what I used to identify myself as. The bast way to describe it is I just am who I am.

Anywho today was my day to work at the front playing secretary while the other one went to lunch. I hate it and as usual loath going up there dealing with customers. As usual she said she would be back on time for lunch. Well she was running late again. Kind of got pissed off till this really hot guy walked in. Had a bit of a misunderstanding but he didn't mind at all. Turns out that he's going to be working there. Which is strange guy's that look like him don't work at places like that.

I wanted to flirt but something held me back. Then I thought about it women in the lobby being messy. They already moved a guy who I used to flirt with. He never comes around now. This women have issues I know. Plenty of managers walking by all of a sudden. Probably should have done it anyway. For some odd reason it just didn't feel like the right time. Oh and forgot to mention being on camera. I doubt I'd see him again. At least I know the manifestation is working. I was just laughing to myself to because the manifestation....stuff is working.

Oh and I felt the heat 1 hour before he walked in. It's funny because I was hoping at the time the aura wouldn't activate because there is no one there that I want to attract.

Yep so that's it for now.

[-] The following 2 users Like Why So Serious?'s post:
maxx55, Mr. Anderson
11-01-2016, 06:02 PM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2016 06:09 PM by Why So Serious?.)
Nothing special happened. Just in bad mood and really tired. I still have issuses with standing up for my self and authority and that great and wonderful stuff.

What does that have to with DMSI I have no clue. I'm now starting to question what the sub is doing right now because it doesn't feel like it doing anything. That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. Also the class mate who was more talkative than usual wasn't there and someone else was sitting in his spot. Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.

Hmm.... well off to shower, eat and go to bed. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

[-] The following 1 user Likes Why So Serious?'s post:
DisneylandUSA
11-01-2016, 11:46 PM
(11-01-2016 06:02 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:   I'm now starting to question what the sub is doing right now because it doesn't feel like it doing anything. That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. Also the class mate who was more talkative than usual wasn't there and someone else was sitting in his spot. Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.

I said the same thing!! What I've come to realize and you said it in the next sentence...
That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. The sub is raising the bar, setting higher standards for you; whatever that means to your subconscious mind. What was a 10 today will be a 5 tomorrow. What seemed to be out of reach, is within reach. Reality bending, I believe is what Shannon calls it.

Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.
And there is this... Looks aren't everything!! Hopefully, you will get both in the same package.
Whatever this guy has that you can't put your finger on (DMSI/pheromones/both?) plus looks all in one!

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W
[-] The following 1 user Likes 4Kingdoms's post:
Why So Serious?
11-02-2016, 02:46 PM
(11-01-2016 11:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 06:02 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:   I'm now starting to question what the sub is doing right now because it doesn't feel like it doing anything. That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. Also the class mate who was more talkative than usual wasn't there and someone else was sitting in his spot. Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.

I said the same thing!! What I've come to realize and you said it in the next sentence...
That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. The sub is raising the bar, setting higher standards for you; whatever that means to your subconscious mind. What was a 10 today will be a 5 tomorrow. What seemed to be out of reach, is within reach. Reality bending, I believe is what Shannon calls it.

Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.
And there is this... Looks aren't everything!! Hopefully, you will get both in the same package.
Whatever this guy has that you can't put your finger on (DMSI/pheromones/both?) plus looks all in one!

Yeah you are right. Funny how that happened in a week. I think it was because of my scarcity mindset.

I'm hoping I get both in the same package as well.

4Kingdoms, RTBoss
11-02-2016, 05:06 PM
(11-01-2016 06:02 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:  Nothing special happened. Just in bad mood and really tired. I still have issuses with standing up for my self and authority and that great and wonderful stuff.

What does that have to with DMSI I have no clue. I'm now starting to question what the sub is doing right now because it doesn't feel like it doing anything. That dude I talked about in the last post who I didn't see often well I saw him today. Now I don't feel to much for him. Also the class mate who was more talkative than usual wasn't there and someone else was sitting in his spot. Not very attractive to say the least. Well the talkative class mate isn't either but I do like something about him. Just can't put my finger on it.

The Strong, Silent type. Perhaps, the 'strong, silent type' men are attractive.... if you have those men in your Class. Tongue

ASC 5G / AM6 5G / OF 5G / BASE 2.1 5G / MLS 5G / LTU 3.1 5G / SDAF 2.0 4G / OP 4G / EPHRA2 5.5G / FYPJ 5G
DMSI 3.0.1 Version (5.5G TESTING GROUP)
Heart
11-03-2016, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 07:46 PM by Why So Serious?.)
(11-02-2016 05:06 PM)DisneylandUSA Wrote:  
(11-01-2016 06:02 PM)Why So Serious? Wrote:  Nothing special happened. Just in bad mood and really tired. I still have issuses with standing up for my self and authority and that great and wonderful stuff.

The Strong, Silent type. Perhaps, the 'strong, silent type' men are attractive.... if you have those men in your Class. Tongue
I guess. Can't be too silent though. I'm pretty silent on my own

Umm not a lot of that in class now that I think about it. It your typical STEM class. A bunch o akward guy's. They are sweet though. I just wish I could throw some AM at these guys. At least ASC.

Which reminds me that my class mate has returned and the feelings are on and off. One min. I sort of like him the next I dont. How strange anyway nothing new besides that.

Alpha360, Mr. Anderson
11-03-2016, 08:55 PM (This post was last modified: 11-03-2016 09:08 PM by 4Kingdoms.)
I've mentioned from time to time how I get discounts when I go out. RTBoss, just wrote he paid $6 for something that cost $18 and Maxx55 is getting military discounts without a military id. There are more examples, those were the most recent.

Just be cognizant once DMSI kicks in you'll be getting discounts, upgrades, more food on your plate. Let us know if you get any big ticket items on the house!!

Also, massive respect from the same sex. Men greet me with a smile and hold open doors for me. This is at work and in public! Just recently, women are holding doors open for me. How about that!?

Another DMSI male tester has women opening doors and holding the elevator for him and he didn't realize it was DMSI...

INTP-A
Poll: http://goo.gl/JwTd1W
11-04-2016, 08:04 AM
Glad someone mentioned your journal in the men's section, I guess I have had tunnel vision lately.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user Likes Shannon's post:
4Kingdoms
11-05-2016, 07:39 PM
(11-03-2016 08:55 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:  I've mentioned from time to time how I get discounts when I go out. RTBoss, just wrote he paid $6 for something that cost $18 and Maxx55 is getting military discounts without a military id. There are more examples, those were the most recent.

Just be cognizant once DMSI kicks in you'll be getting discounts, upgrades, more food on your plate. Let us know if you get any big ticket items on the house!!

Also, massive respect from the same sex. Men greet me with a smile and hold open doors for me. This is at work and in public! Just recently, women are holding doors open for me. How about that!?

Another DMSI male tester has women opening doors and holding the elevator for him and he didn't realize it was DMSI...

I already mentioned that I got free tickets to a play last weekend. I didn't go because it wasn't something I was interested in.

I also got offered pizza this Friday but I cutting back on glutton so that was a no.
I'm getting offered stuff it's just stuff I'm not interested in.

The crazy HR actually says good morning instead of grunting like a damn bear so I guess that's a plus. She is very negative person. I didn't know people that negative exist.

Other than that nothing much. guy's hold open doors for me anyways.Tongue

[-] The following 1 user Likes Why So Serious?'s post:
4Kingdoms
11-05-2016, 07:41 PM
(11-04-2016 08:04 AM)Shannon Wrote:  Glad someone mentioned your journal in the men's section, I guess I have had tunnel vision lately.
No problem. I would have passed it up too since it's a bazillion guy's running this sub. I wonder what's keeping the ladies at bay?

11-06-2016, 02:38 PM
Day 17
It's seems easier for me to keep track this way and wow it's been 17 days.lol

I'm actually starting to wake up kind of horny in morning but it doesn't last long.

Anyway Friday something happened that left me pretty depressed till about mid Saturday. I think it's one of those things that I'm blowing way out of proportion again. I get depressed every now and then thinking about it but it's not as bad. Amazed at how fast I'm recovering.

Now today is just going into a completely different territory. I feel like something is shifting but once again don't know what it is. It feels weird. Like I'm being pushed into a completely different direction. Well tugged would feel more appropriate. For some odd reason I really feel like somethings is tugging me like on the right side of my chest. Certain things that I used to do don't seem to make sense anymore. Like habits and certain thought processes.

College is being put on the back burner. (Again for the 3rd time) I'm still going. I'm tired of always changing my mind and I'm in my mid twenties and still can't seem to get over this hurdle.

Also looking for another job seems to disgust me. It's something that's got to be done for the time being. Till I can get some better skills.
For some odd reason what I typed above doesn't make sense. "Shrugs shoulders" I guess it will hit me later.

Right now I feel like the sub is focusing on more than sex. Which may be a good thing or a bad thing. May stop listening to subs for awhile. I need to pass these stupid classes.
And now that doesn't make sense. See what I mean stuff don't make sense anymore.

And that's it.

Have at ye, Inconceivablezen
11-06-2016, 03:49 PM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2016 09:05 PM by Zane.)
I just discovered that u r a woman. (Clever One)

This changes everything..

"We never lose our demons we simply learn to live above them."
[-] The following 1 user Likes Zane's post:
Why So Serious?
11-07-2016, 08:13 PM
(11-06-2016 03:49 PM)Zane Wrote:  I just discovered that u r a woman. (Clever One)

This changes everything..

That seems to happening latelyTongue
I'm not sure if this changes everything.

Day 18
May be cutting this sub short. My motivation for finding another another job and going to college has hit rock bottom. I got homework and a test to study for right now and what am I doing......typing on this fourm.Tongue Also those tugging feels is still there.

I actually have a pretty good idea why that is happening but I need to stick to something.Undecided I wouldn't be as moody and I would actually relax. It would probably help my anxiety, get more rest, better quality people to hang out with, all the stuff that could possibly help DMSI goals.Angel

Maybe it's all theory so who knows. It could be resistance but I haven't had a whole lot of that lately. So it could be the former

Not sure if being entrepreneurial would help as far as stress goes.

Oh yeah just remember that auto pilot, manifestation tech., state shifting, whatever it's called isn't a joke. I thought I had avoided making a Dr. appointment to use up the insurance before I quit. Just remember that I did.

Still got to make another one though.

Anyway I'm tired need sleep.