Become Enlightened 6g
10-20-2016, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-20-2016 07:51 PM by Frosted.)
Become Enlightened 6g
Could be a single or 6 stage set. If it were a 6 stage set it would progressively over the course of the 6 stages make you more and more into Eckhart tolle. Doing things like making you more present and realizing your inner purpose and achieving Nirvanna, eternal bliss, moksha, the space, the void. Who knows maybe there could be a 6 stage set just for spirituality in general so it would deal with all that kind of stuff. Why not? There's BASE which makes you an entrepreneur, why not something to make you become Eckhart Tolle.

AM6>WM2>AM6>SM3(Current)
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users Like Frosted's post:
Rocket13, ncbeareatingman
10-21-2016, 12:36 PM
RE: Become Enlightened 6g
(10-20-2016 07:50 PM)Frosted Wrote:  Could be a single or 6 stage set. If it were a 6 stage set it would progressively over the course of the 6 stages make you more and more into Eckhart tolle. Doing things like making you more present and realizing your inner purpose and achieving Nirvanna, eternal bliss, moksha, the space, the void. Who knows maybe there could be a 6 stage set just for spirituality in general so it would deal with all that kind of stuff. Why not? There's BASE which makes you an entrepreneur, why not something to make you become Eckhart Tolle.

I love the eternal bliss part
[-] The following 1 user Likes rayrocanaldo's post:
ncbeareatingman
10-27-2016, 11:53 AM
Take it from me, nirvana is over rated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3vmXrFPOxA
10-27-2016, 12:05 PM
lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin sex too

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-27-2016, 03:08 PM
Quote:Take it from me, nirvana is over rated.

I like Nirvana though.. it was the first band I got into. Cool
10-27-2016, 03:18 PM
(10-27-2016 12:05 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  lol Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin sex too

Do without sex for the rest of your life and I'll believe you actually believe that. Sleepy

@ Ben: I don't think I've heard any of their songs. I had a pot-head room mate for a while who swore by them tho...

10-27-2016, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2016 09:54 PM by Alpha360.)
Some people do, but overrated doesnt mean I dont like it.

The totally convinced and the totally stupid have too much in common for the resemblance to be accidental.
Only the madman is absolutely sure. Robert Anton Wilson
10-28-2016, 07:27 AM
(10-27-2016 09:52 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:  Some people do, but overrated doesnt mean I dont like it.

I hear you. I liked nirvana too, but it's one of those "love it or leave it" kind of things.

10-30-2016, 04:16 PM
YOur not gona get Nirvana by using a Sub. If you could then all the elites would have it. You are gonna have to learn to master this physical reality before you get nirvana. The fact that you want to go somewhere other than here is telling that you havent yet mastered this earthly realm.

“Fear is the enemy of will. Will is what makes you take action. Fear is what stops you and makes you weak. You must ignore your fear. When you’re afraid, you can’t act.”

-Green Lantern