SM3 so far so good Volume 2 (Afzal/Dzemoos 2. Run)
01-30-2016, 11:20 AM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 11:23 AM by Dzemoo.)
SM3 so far so good Volume 2 (Afzal/Dzemoos 2. Run)
So guys after having a realy ugly break up with my girl i feel ready to start SM3 tonight

Again i have no days break between my previous AM6 run.

What i expect from this run is not necesserly girls or sex, i dont think i will do much in this area but hey if it is given to me easily i wont reject it.

What i hope Sm will do for me is :

-make me more calm
-make me enjoy my life and being less stressed
-make me more social
-give me respect and admiration from men
-make me emotional colder
-make me less caring
-make me more motivated to improve my life and carier
-give me more energy and make me feel more healthy
-make me enjoy partying, getting drunk, random sex and socializing
-prevent me from any feeling of regret, oneitis or guilt concerning my new ex
-make me more popular in my company again
-give me more sexual energy and random boners back
-give me alpha body language and sexy and cool voice and aura back because right now on am6 its purely functional
-give me some luck and good karma in life

the epitome of this would of course be a gangbang at the end or some in betwenn but i really dont expect this

So this is it guys, you chose SM3 and I am doing it will see how this run will go as i can compare it to all the other multistages and previous runs.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 12 users Like Dzemoo's post:
LeonidasXVI, Benjamin, Frosted, Inconceivablezen, SargeMaximus, Wahyu, Alpha360, maxx55, wolverine_i_am, Natious, FREAK4LIFE, Illumi
01-30-2016, 11:29 AM
RE: SM3 so far so good Volume 2 (Afzal/Dzemoos 2. Run)
All the best! Glad to see that you started a journal.
01-30-2016, 12:42 PM
May the force be with you Big Grin
01-30-2016, 12:48 PM
Lmao, a "gangbang at the end". =]]
01-30-2016, 02:42 PM
Subscribed. All the best
01-30-2016, 04:41 PM
MY ANGUS IS READY.
01-30-2016, 05:21 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 05:25 PM by Frosted.)
Glad you decided to create a journal.

AM6>WM2>AM6 (Current)
[-] The following 3 users Like Frosted's post:
Benjamin, maxx55, CatMan
01-30-2016, 06:16 PM
hahahah at that video.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
Frosted
01-30-2016, 06:53 PM
In the last time, you often talked about how you don't want to **** random women anymore and that you want to have something meaningful with a women. Do you really think SM is suitable for that?
01-30-2016, 06:57 PM
Shhh, let it happen. He will bang hoes then come here to report it so we can touch our little dicks to it. Its okay.

AM6>WM2>AM6 (Current)
[-] The following 3 users Like Frosted's post:
SargeMaximus, Natious, LionKing
01-30-2016, 08:37 PM
(01-30-2016 06:57 PM)FrostedFake Wrote:  Shhh, let it happen. He will bang hoes then come here to report it so we can touch our little dicks to it. Its okay.

ROFL! Big Grin

@Dzemoo: Yeah when I read "AfzalG" in the title I figured you brke up with your gf. No problem bro, you'll bang tons more and she'll be begging you to come back in no time. Maybe that's when you can suggest the gangbang, to test her sincerity. Wink

All the best.

INFP | "Why shouldn't we be able to live forever if it was infinity before we were born?"
[-] The following 2 users Like SargeMaximus's post:
Frosted, Inconceivablezen
01-30-2016, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2016 09:32 PM by Alpha360.)
I hope guys will avoid to post too much stupid things so the journal stay readable. I hope you understand.

Remember the last time he stopped posting because there were too much of that. Keep the stupidity to a minimum. I'm not aiming at anyone in particular, simple warning.

Everything you read from me is unless indicated otherwise my opinion so you are free to not agree with me. I expect that a lot of people won't agree with me, it's fine, it's normal, it's life.
[-] The following 3 users Like Alpha360's post:
dweller94, jonathan4all, eternity
01-31-2016, 12:23 AM
So i listened to stage 1 tonight it was weird i didnt even noticed that i switched stage or program I think i will better do atleast a week of break because right now i feel like my subconscious is still saturated by am6 and sm gets ignored.

@vincent i dont think so but i dont see a way how to achieve it right now so i have no other choice than to improve myself further
01-31-2016, 07:52 AM
Wow crazy attraction today just after one day it will be hard to wait to start with sm for real
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzemoo's post:
FREAK4LIFE
01-31-2016, 07:55 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 07:55 AM by Alpha360.)
What happened, stares from women?

Everything you read from me is unless indicated otherwise my opinion so you are free to not agree with me. I expect that a lot of people won't agree with me, it's fine, it's normal, it's life.
01-31-2016, 08:44 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 09:53 AM by Dzemoo.)
more than just looks they smile at me as if we have slept 15 mins ago lol

the day started with my ex writing me that she loves me more than her own life lol and that she doesnt want the break up

so she took me out to a new restaurant i didnt know, when we entered all the poeple were looking at me but i ignored it, i felt less solid than on am but i didnt care about other poeple

so i was searching a good place for us to sit and didnt care about the poeple there, i chose a place near the window and when we sit down my ex said:

her: did you hear that
me: what
her: what one of the waitress girls said
me: no i didnt
her: she said she knows you
me: really which one
her: the blonde
me: hmm i dont know
her: do you know her
me: i dont know if i know her i cant remember every girl i had contact with
her: cool (starting to get pissed) let us change topic

my ex tried to talk to me but my brain was trying to figure out who this girl was which pissed her off even more

then the other waitress came to take our orders, she was smiling so intensivly as if we know each other while giving my ex aggressive looks and checking her out which again pissed my ex off

her: why is she smiling at you
me: i dont know
her: do you know her
me: no i swear i dont know her
her: why are you smiling back then
me: because she is smiling
her: but why do you have to smile back
me: i dont know (sm i guess lol)
her: why is she checking me out like this
me: calm down

i tried to catch looks with the blonde girl to try to remember who she is but she never looked me in the eyes but i noticed she was checking me out when i was not looking

then while eating the blonde girl started to walk by near me with her perfect ass and cleaning (only) the tables next to me
which pissed my ex off, and that repeated 3-4 times

her: why does this little bitch always have to show you her ass do you really dont know her
me: chill i am trying to remember

at the end my ex paied for us both which was even cooler and more player like for me

while my ex was paying the blonde girl stood right behind the other waitress and stared at me as if she caught me cheating and i remembered who she was, but my ex noticed this and turned around and gave her a look like she wants to kill her so the blonde girl went away

but came again a second time again directly staring and smiling so cute at me that i had to smile back but again my ex scared her away lol

i left the restaurant as fast as i can to go away from this chick fight and waited outside, which pissed my ex off even more because we didnt leave togehter although she payed for me

i went home with a huge smile on my face about this situation, the blonde girl was selina a 19 year old i slept with 1,5 year ago but stopped when she got a boyfriend i even stopped talking to her so i am basically ignoring her for 1,5 year now lol but of course i didnt tell this my ex

and another cool thing my ex bought me a new watch lol
[-] The following 9 users Like Dzemoo's post:
Frosted, Alpha360, SargeMaximus, Mr. Anderson, Natious, Inconceivablezen, FREAK4LIFE, Kol, rayrocanaldo
01-31-2016, 08:44 AM
sm3 was designed to be used immediately after AM6 ends... and i'm sure you already know it takes more than 24 hours to see results lol.

Confused ENFP

............c__c......................................g__g
......e__e.....o__o...........................n__n.....!__!
b__b................m__m................i__i...............!__!
01-31-2016, 09:59 AM
That was fast lol. Obviously if you're getting results you'll be fine to run SM3 right now. If AM was dominating you wouldn't be seeing results.

AM6>WM2>AM6 (Current)
01-31-2016, 10:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 10:25 AM by Dzemoo.)
(01-31-2016 09:59 AM)FrostedFake Wrote:  That was fast lol. Obviously if you're getting results you'll be fine to run SM3 right now. If AM was dominating you wouldn't be seeing results.

Perhaps its the overlay of both programmings, i always get crazy results at the start i wonder what will happen if you run two multistages at the same time

But my concentration is shit on sm and i work in a dangerous job with a lot of responsibility, i am afraid to loose the eagerness and get lost in chasing girls like last time
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dzemoo's post:
Aventus45
01-31-2016, 12:24 PM
If she's mature enough then the relationship would be strictly about sex. If she can't handle you being around women let alone smiling at them I think it will fail. This is what happened with my ex and our discussion are only about sex now.

Wish u all the sexcess

I can resist everything except temptation
[-] The following 1 user Likes James Bond's post:
FREAK4LIFE