Luck Magnifier Journal
12-28-2015, 01:05 AM
Luck Magnifier Journal
Hi all,

I purchased Luck Magnifier last night and started to use it as there are some goals and opportunities that I have been wishing to attract.

I plan to track my progress with Luck Magnifier sub through this journal.

Day 0:

My first night listening to the sub was a little bit interesting. In the initial hours of listening to the LM sub, I could feel my face tingling and the blood flowing through my face. When I started to fall asleep, I somehow felt a very hard object knocking against my hand, and my hand started to hurt for a few second. This happened about two times I think, and I am sure that there was nothing that hit my hand.

No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

Would be interesting if anyone had the same experience.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user Likes iamacat's post:
scorpion
12-28-2015, 08:28 AM
RE: Luck Magnifier Journal
2 cats running the same sub
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealJustin's post:
Love Bond
12-29-2015, 12:19 AM
Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.
12-29-2015, 03:17 AM
Lol very descriptive aren't we

I can resist everything except temptation
12-29-2015, 04:07 AM
(12-28-2015 08:28 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:  2 cats running the same sub

Guess what. My real name is also Justin..
[-] The following 1 user Likes iamacat's post:
TheRealJustin
12-29-2015, 04:11 AM
(12-29-2015 12:19 AM)cashmerecat Wrote:  Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.

I am playing the masked ocean surf version. Sometimes, when I listen carefully, I can hear voices.
12-29-2015, 06:25 AM
(12-29-2015 04:07 AM)iamacat Wrote:  
(12-28-2015 08:28 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:  2 cats running the same sub

Guess what. My real name is also Justin..

Urban Dictionary Top 5 Definitions For Justin:

1. Sexy, without flaw, loving, kindhearted, name for someone that is special to you, thoughtful.

2. A ridiculously huge c*ck.

3. - an awesome dude who could take over the world
-genius
-has tons of friends

4. One of the sweetest guys you will ever meet. Any girl would be lucky to call him hers. He's very thoughtful, handsome, hilarious, and adorable. Although he is shy, once he starts to open-up, he will become a great friend. Man of every girls' dreams.

5. One who has a huge c*ck and please's the ladies.
Benjamin
12-29-2015, 06:26 AM
(12-29-2015 12:19 AM)cashmerecat Wrote:  Lol what are the odds...great pick iamacat. I love LM. I've never felt anything knocking against me when I sleep but last night while playing the ultrasonic on my speakers I heard something that sounded like someone was whispering and blowing into my ears. Super freaky.

Your house is haunted
chaosvrgn
12-29-2015, 03:24 PM
hahahaha at the urban dictionary descriptions.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
TheRealJustin
12-29-2015, 11:41 PM

lol ironic isnt it "cashmerecat" and "iamacat" and you both are newcomers.....cashmere, is it that you are from Kashmir, India? just wondering

and also super freaky about that whispering ordeal......can't wait to try it out someday in the future with LM
12-29-2015, 11:44 PM
"Cashmere" is also a material of fabric, likely named after the Kashmir region but spelled in a French manner to be fancy or something.

A Better Alex (ISTJ): EPRHAASC → …
A Sexy Alex (ESTJ-T): BIABWS+DAOSDMSI → …
12-30-2015, 04:42 AM
(12-28-2015 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote:  No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

So just keep it to daytime use now, some great synchronicities with it though.
Fantastic Sub Smile
12-30-2015, 04:54 AM
(12-29-2015 11:41 PM)hiddenalias Wrote:  

lol ironic isnt it "cashmerecat" and "iamacat" and you both are newcomers.....cashmere, is it that you are from Kashmir, India? just wondering

and also super freaky about that whispering ordeal......can't wait to try it out someday in the future with LM

Nope I am not from Kashmir, I just like the image of a soft, fluffy cat that feels like cashmere Blush
[-] The following 1 user Likes cashmerecat's post:
hiddenalias
12-30-2015, 05:08 AM
(12-30-2015 04:42 AM)scorpion Wrote:  
(12-28-2015 01:05 AM)iamacat Wrote:  No interesting dreams yet. Will continue to see what happens.

I've been running LM for about 4 weeks, I actually stopped running it at night because the dreams were borderline terrifying for some reason. One dream I was fighting what seemed like an entire city. Strange stuff Confused

Fantastic Sub Smile

Hey guess what? I'm a scorpio too!
[-] The following 1 user Likes cashmerecat's post:
scorpion
12-30-2015, 06:31 AM

Fantastic Sub Smile

Pretty much every sub I have ran has given me mostly terrifying dreams every night for an extremely long time.

Now, I've been through the ringer I'm like desensitized to it. Once you play whatever sub you're on long enough the horrible insanely vivid nightmares will stop and you'll start having really good dreams.

I always wondered why such positive affirmations would give me such insanely realistic horrible nightmares to the point someone would wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep, but eventually you'll have a balance of good dreams and bad dreams, and then it will start to tip in the favor of good dreams until you're mostly having good dreams.

That's been my experience at least, but yea, if you use these subs you should expect to have some of the worst dreams imaginable.
12-30-2015, 10:09 AM
(12-30-2015 06:31 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:  

Fantastic Sub Smile

Pretty much every sub I have ran has given me mostly terrifying dreams every night for an extremely long time.

Now, I've been through the ringer I'm like desensitized to it. Once you play whatever sub you're on long enough the horrible insanely vivid nightmares will stop and you'll start having really good dreams.

I always wondered why such positive affirmations would give me such insanely realistic horrible nightmares to the point someone would wake me up because I was screaming in my sleep, but eventually you'll have a balance of good dreams and bad dreams, and then it will start to tip in the favor of good dreams until you're mostly having good dreams.

That's been my experience at least, but yea, if you use these subs you should expect to have some of the worst dreams imaginable.

The dreams I've had for the past two nights seem like the normal dreams I usually have, like people I know appearing in my dreams but in an unexpected or unusual location or situation.

Not sure about nightmares, don't really look forward to any at the moment.
12-30-2015, 10:50 AM
(12-30-2015 10:09 AM)iamacat Wrote:  
(12-30-2015 06:31 AM)TheRealJustin Wrote:  

Fantastic Sub Smile

The dreams I've had for the past two nights seem like the normal dreams I usually have, like people I know appearing in my dreams but in an unexpected or unusual location or situation.

Not sure about nightmares, don't really look forward to any at the moment.

Lol, if you're only running subs in the day idk how that will affect dreams, but I always have subs playing all night, and they definitely affect my dreams. Last night was a good one, who knows about tonight.
12-30-2015, 02:04 PM
Hi cat, how's your progress?

01-02-2016, 10:23 AM (This post was last modified: 01-02-2016 10:25 AM by iamacat.)
(12-30-2015 02:04 PM)Guider Wrote:  Hi cat, how's your progress?

Hi Guider,

Nothing happening yet. Perhaps its too early.

Been listening to the ocean surf sub on my headphones as often as possible everyday and night (don't think I reach 16 hours a day though).

Perhaps one interesting dream I had was about an influential director in my company praising me and allocating a assignment to me as he believed that I was the "fastest horse" in the department. A bit different from reality, but will wait and see if there's any significance in the dream.

Also, while I was falling asleep in the afternoon while listening to the sub, I thought I heard another human voice say one syllable, but I've forgotten what it is. There was no one else in the room.
01-02-2016, 02:30 PM
Ok, any change in the way you feel?