Ben Gets Molested By Many Sexy Girls! (WM2)
11-25-2015, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 06-05-2016 06:03 PM by Benjamin.)
Ben Gets Molested By Many Sexy Girls! (WM2)
What a high quality problem it would be to have.. everywhere I go getting hit on and molested by sexy girls! In recent times I just get molested by old ugly women who may or may not be on drugs or alcohol.

I plan to take one for the team and allow some sexy girls to molest and take advantage of me! Cool

I had been wanting to do OF.. and I may need to, but at the forefront of my mind is my issues with girls, and in all this time being here i've never completed a magnet program or a program focused specifically on solving my issues with girls, so hopefully the OF in WM2 is enough for now.

The tapping i've been doing around girls made a shift, in that a girl I was talking to POF I sent her my number and she's like "Oh I don't give out my number" and I basically laughed and said "did you get that from a lame excuse book" and she gave me some dumb, long explanation about guys getting creepy when they get her number.

I was just like "ok bye" as I don't want to put up with that dumb shit and I won't jump through her ***** hoops. I sometimes wonder how many girls this attitude loses me, but I actually like this attitude and want to build more of it during WM2. I believe it actually goes along with deservingness.

Goals -
*Big one - Become comfortable with women and girls, eliminate fear, let go of attachment to what they think of me or what happens/rejection/etc.

*Another big one - Build DESERVINGNESS with attractive girls. Believe that I am worthy and deserving of them, this is a big thing i'm missing.

*Increase the quality of girls I attract.. I have slept with some attractive girls in the last year or so BUT most of them didn't stick around, unfortunately it's the more unattractive, fat ones that come back. I believe this is something subconscious with deservingness. Similar to a 'wealth ceiling' with money.. it's like an 'attractiveness ceiling' despite me being in good shape, muscular alot of the girls i've attracted aren't much better than I could have got when I was really fat.

*Build more confidence.

*Become more social - honestly since AM6 i'm less social than I have been in years, it's like I just don't really give a ****. I lost nearly all of my friends and have met a few guys at the gym for example but haven't actually socialized with them outside the gym. Most of the time when I go somewhere I just go by myself and am more comfortable with that than I used to be. One thing is finding more social events that aren't just nightclubs which i'd rather avoid and where I can meet cute girls.

*Let go of any remaining blocks to actually approaching consistently.

*Build a strong belief in my attractiveness, believe that I AM GOOD ENOUGH.

*Ideally date and sleep with girls around 18-21. Alot of people try to give guys who want that shit but you can bet (if in the example it's a guy hating) that if they could do so they would. When it's older women hating on it, they just know they can't compete. Sure i'll **** 40yo women when there is the opportunity but i'd rather younger ones.

*Become more interesting in my interactions and conversations. I've had this big insecurity lately that i'm just too boring for girls.

*Learn to enjoy life more, be more adventurous.. I believe WM2 deals with some of that too. AM6 definately made me grumpy and hating the world most of the time as i've mentioned.

*Last longer in bed, become better sexually.

*Probably more but that's a good start.

*Enjoy women/girls/people more in general. Half the time though I want them I can't be ***** going to the trouble of it.

*Not necessarily WM2 related but I know it has some stuff around fitness. Lose some fat while maintaining muscle. I did take some photos today and i'm probably not as bad as I thought but I did put on some fat while bulking.

The 'loving life' part also sounds good. AM6 kind of gave me the opposite and I feel SM3 would have made me even more intense and 'dark' down that same path. It does seem WM2 may benefit other areas in my life more than doing SM3 would.

I plan to do 9 hours a night and that's all. I feel like I shot myself in the foot trying to do AM6 for 16 hours a day, as it felt like all I was doing was listening to it even if sometimes I wanted to do other stuff. And since I want to be more social i'll hopefully have more time to do so.

When I did AM 2011 I only did 8 hours and got good results, i'm hoping this also give more time for it to settle.. I had a feel doing 16 hours with my personality may have made me resist a little more. Can't comfirm that though.

Starting tomorrow night it would have been a week rest, but I may start tonight after 6 days.. not sure it would make that much difference.

And in preparation I have changed my avatar and tagline under my name.

Listening 10 hours a day - 9 at night, 1 during day on headphones ocean surf.

Stage 1 - Start Friday 27/11/15.
Finish and onto Stage 2 - Tuesday 29/12/15

Stage 2 - Started Tuesday 29/12/15.
Finish and onto Stage 3 - Saturday 30/1/16.

Stage 3 - Started - Saturday 30/1/16.
Finish and onto Stage 4 - Wednesday 2/3/16.

Stage 4 - Started - Wednesday 2/3/16.
Finish and onto Stage 5 - Sunday 3/4/16

Stage 5 Started - Sunday 3/4/16.
Finish and onto Stage 6 - Thursday 5/5/16.

Last day of Stage 6 - 6/6/16.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users Like Benjamin's post:
Inconceivablezen, ArcticFox, Alpha360, Voytek, Natious, Mr. Anderson
11-25-2015, 09:38 PM
RE: Ben Gets Molested By Many Sexy Girls! (WM2)
When I saw your journal I said F*CK YEAH. There's like 27 WM2 journals right now, this is going to be F*cking EPIC!!1!
[-] The following 3 users Like Frosted's post:
ArcticFox, Benjamin, Love Bond
11-25-2015, 10:03 PM
I saw the title and thought yeah thats the level I need to be at,I have a plan to get there,just going to take a little time,like getting AM6 and WM2 which i'm going to do in time.
In my readings I notice a common thread,sub users are just tired of BS,I think that's a number one good thing.

“Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.” Albert Einstein Idea
11-25-2015, 11:52 PM
4.1 billion females in the world - don't get stressed out if a girl plays hard to get. Act as though she is lucky to get a 15-minute appointment to talk to you.
[-] The following 3 users Like Joronda's post:
SargeMaximus, Benjamin, alden
11-26-2015, 02:33 AM
Quote:When I saw your journal I said F*CK YEAH. There's like 27 WM2 journals right now, this is going to be F*cking EPIC!!1!

Bring the epicness! Dial up the douchebaggery 1000%!

Quote:In my readings I notice a common thread,sub users are just tired of BS,I think that's a number one good thing.

Yeah that makes me realize I am alot more like that. But with AM6 it's not an outright "**** off" kind of thing. It's mainly just more calmly going "ok cool" and cutting off contact with them. Hmm actually I attributed it to tapping, but it may be some settling of AM6, as tonight I did get the impression at toastmasters I was a bit more assertive.

As I said I feel like it's caused me to get rid of some girls who may have stayed around if I put up with some bs and let them manipulate me, but in myself I just can't accept that and would rather not have them there if that is the case. I can't stand the thought of guys being totally whipped by their 'girlfriends' who ring them 50 times if they are out like "WHHERREE AREE YOOUU".

Quote:4.1 billion females in the world - don't get stressed out if a girl plays hard to get. Act as though she is lucky to get a 15-minute appointment to talk to you.

Awesome.. I love that attitude. Thanks. Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Benjamin's post:
FREAK4LIFE
11-26-2015, 05:13 AM
(11-26-2015 02:33 AM)Benjamin Wrote:  I can't stand the thought of guys being totally whipped by their 'girlfriends' who ring them 50 times if they are out like "WHHERREE AREE YOOUU".

Whenever I hear someone being p***y whipped I remember this great line from a old movie called Boomerang. It´s about this womanizer/player named Marcus (Eddie Murphy) who is looking for perfect toes, and whenever he has bedded a woman he removes the sheets and takes a look at her feet while they sleep, to see if she has perfect toes. If she does not have, he leaves her. At one point he meets a great looking woman who by coincidence happens to be also his new boss in the workplace without him first realizing it. They end up in bed and he finds out while the woman sleeps that she has perfect toes so he wants to keep her....but the woman has different plans and also kinda leaves him as one night stand, in a bit humiliating way. So he gets obsessed about the woman...which lead him to being p***y whipped.

Anyways, when he is at thanksgiving dinner at his best friends home where everyone knows he is womanizer the dad of the friend notices how depressed Marcus is...and the reason becomes obvious soon after. So eventually this old dude delivers this great line in very funny way to Marcus about him turning from player into a wussy:
"Stop being p***y whipped and whip that p***y!"

Not to hijack your journal...have a good one Ben! Be the one with the whip...

GNOTHI SEAUTON - KNOW THYSELF
[-] The following 3 users Like AlphaRomeo's post:
FREAK4LIFE, Benjamin, Mr. Anderson
11-26-2015, 08:08 AM
You made the right choice Ben.
Hopefully you won't have any problems with angry "cocks" this time.
[-] The following 2 users Like Geodude's post:
Inconceivablezen, Benjamin
11-26-2015, 08:21 AM
(11-26-2015 08:08 AM)Geodude Wrote:  You made the right choice Ben.

Angry cocks, huh? Is this a game? Like Angry birds or something?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Survivor's post:
Love Bond
11-26-2015, 08:29 AM
(11-25-2015 09:13 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  What a high quality problem it would be to have.. everywhere I go getting hit on and molested by sexy girls! In recent times I just get molested by old ugly women who may or may not be on drugs or alcohol.

I plan to take one for the team and allow some sexy girls to molest and take advantage of me! Cool

I had been wanting to do OF.. and I may need to, but at the forefront of my mind is my issues with girls, and in all this time being here i've never completed a magnet program or a program focused specifically on solving my issues with girls, so hopefully the OF in WM2 is enough for now.

The tapping i've been doing around girls made a shift, in that a girl I was talking to POF I sent her my number and she's like "Oh I don't give out my number" and I basically laughed and said "did you get that from a lame excuse book" and she gave me some dumb, long explanation about guys getting creepy when they get her number.

I was just like "ok bye" as I don't want to put up with that dumb shit and I won't jump through her ***** hoops. I sometimes wonder how many girls this attitude loses me, but I actually like this attitude and want to build more of it during WM2. I believe it actually goes along with deservingness.

Goals -
*Big one - Become comfortable with women and girls, eliminate fear, let go of attachment to what they think of me or what happens/rejection/etc.

*Another big one - Build DESERVINGNESS with attractive girls. Believe that I am worthy and deserving of them, this is a big thing i'm missing.

*Increase the quality of girls I attract.. I have slept with some attractive girls in the last year or so BUT most of them didn't stick around, unfortunately it's the more unattractive, fat ones that come back. I believe this is something subconscious with deservingness. Similar to a 'wealth ceiling' with money.. it's like an 'attractiveness ceiling' despite me being in good shape, muscular alot of the girls i've attracted aren't much better than I could have got when I was really fat.

*Build more confidence.

*Become more social - honestly since AM6 i'm less social than I have been in years, it's like I just don't really give a ****. I lost nearly all of my friends and have met a few guys at the gym for example but haven't actually socialized with them outside the gym. Most of the time when I go somewhere I just go by myself and am more comfortable with that than I used to be. One thing is finding more social events that aren't just nightclubs which i'd rather avoid and where I can meet cute girls.

*Let go of any remaining blocks to actually approaching consistently.

*Build a strong belief in my attractiveness, believe that I AM GOOD ENOUGH.

*Ideally date and sleep with girls around 18-21. Alot of people try to give guys who want that shit but you can bet (if in the example it's a guy hating) that if they could do so they would. When it's older women hating on it, they just know they can't compete. Sure i'll **** 40yo women when there is the opportunity but i'd rather younger ones.

*Become more interesting in my interactions and conversations. I've had this big insecurity lately that i'm just too boring for girls.

*Learn to enjoy life more, be more adventurous.. I believe WM2 deals with some of that too. AM6 definately made me grumpy and hating the world most of the time as i've mentioned.

*Last longer in bed, become better sexually.

*Probably more but that's a good start.

*Enjoy women/girls/people more in general. Half the time though I want them I can't be ***** going to the trouble of it.

*Not necessarily WM2 related but I know it has some stuff around fitness. Lose some fat while maintaining muscle. I did take some photos today and i'm probably not as bad as I thought but I did put on some fat while bulking.

The 'loving life' part also sounds good. AM6 kind of gave me the opposite and I feel SM3 would have made me even more intense and 'dark' down that same path. It does seem WM2 may benefit other areas in my life more than doing SM3 would.

I plan to do 9 hours a night and that's all. I feel like I shot myself in the foot trying to do AM6 for 16 hours a day, as it felt like all I was doing was listening to it even if sometimes I wanted to do other stuff. And since I want to be more social i'll hopefully have more time to do so.

When I did AM 2011 I only did 8 hours and got good results, i'm hoping this also give more time for it to settle.. I had a feel doing 16 hours with my personality may have made me resist a little more. Can't comfirm that though.

Starting tomorrow night it would have been a week rest, but I may start tonight after 6 days.. not sure it would make that much difference.

And in preparation I have changed my avatar and tagline under my name.

Nice. I wish WM2 didn't need AM foundation I'd do it too after BASE4g. That girl not giving you her number online, that's not a bs excuse man I bet every time she's given her number to a guy she VERY QUICKLY regretted it. These women are swarmed by needy desperate creeps daily, always put yourself in her shoes and you'll understand why she does stuff that seems so stupid. Well, some of the stuff that seems so stupid, some of it just is pure stupid for no reason.
[-] The following 1 user Likes TheRealJustin's post:
Benjamin
11-26-2015, 12:32 PM
It seems to me that it`ll be a great journey for you, mate! Smile
[-] The following 1 user Likes Voytek's post:
Benjamin
11-26-2015, 03:06 PM
Quote:Whenever I hear someone being p***y whipped

I like it.. i'd rather the girl be looking to please me and do stuff for me than giving me all kinds of shit trying to tell me what I can and can't do. My fb occasionally tries to tell me something. Like "shave your beard" or "don't do security" and i'm usually like "It's funny how you act like you have a choice in this.. I like my beard" or whatever and it shuts her up.

Quote:You made the right choice Ben.

Instead I plan to have horny vaginas chasing me around everywhere! Wink

Quote:Angry cocks, huh? Is this a game? Like Angry birds or something?

It was a negative experience I had when I was 18 that has caused alot of issues for me with women. I won't go into detail of the memory but me and geodude were tapping on the memory something around "being angry at cops" and I started laughing because I thought he said "angry cocks". I must have released something because I just kept laughing for a while after that.

Quote:Nice. I wish WM2 didn't need AM foundation I'd do it too after BASE4g. That girl not giving you her number online, that's not a bs excuse man I bet every time she's given her number to a guy she VERY QUICKLY regretted it. These women are swarmed by needy desperate creeps daily, always put yourself in her shoes and you'll understand why she does stuff that seems so stupid. Well, some of the stuff that seems so stupid, some of it just is pure stupid for no reason.

It might be some of that, but I feel if she really was keen she would give it anyway. Though I was thinking along those lines of what you're saying and getting annoyed like "these ***** idiots wreck it for me by acting like fucktards" and annoyed because i'm nothing like idiots who act like she is talking about.

Quote:It seems to me that it`ll be a great journey for you, mate!

Thanks man.. woman magnets unite! Wink
Voytek
11-26-2015, 06:56 PM
I hope with a WM2, you can finally lose your virginity, once and for all. We're all rooting for you!
11-26-2015, 07:10 PM
HAHA the only virginity left is my bum virginity.. I really hope to keep that! Tongue
11-26-2015, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 07:15 PM by Benjamin.)
Recently I found this guy and have been listening to some of his stuff. It is interesting, but it's very far from what i'm used to. I'd LOVE to get to the point he talks about but it just doesn't seem possible as i'm so used to feeling needy and not whole.

I feel like his philosophy will go well with WM2.

[-] The following 2 users Like Benjamin's post:
Frosted, Inconceivablezen
11-26-2015, 08:12 PM
Dude thank you so much for sharing this video.
11-26-2015, 08:15 PM
That's cool, i'm definately going to explore more of his stuff during WM2.

I'm starting tomorrow night instead of tonight. Because I was going to see my fb tomorrow night, but I thought I would tonight instead and start properly tomorrow night instead of just using my ipod inbuilt speakers on the second night of listening.
Frosted
11-26-2015, 08:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 08:33 PM by Frosted.)
(11-26-2015 08:15 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  I'm starting tomorrow night

It begins!
11-26-2015, 10:39 PM
I love the title of your journal! So many people are running WM2 now so I really hope to hear about how epic the results can be. In my mind, I thought SM3 would match the your journal title more, but if WM2 results in that more power to you!

Best of luck man, I know it'll be fun.
[-] The following 1 user Likes maxx55's post:
Frosted
11-26-2015, 11:08 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 11:09 PM by Frosted.)
(11-26-2015 07:12 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Recently I found this guy and have been listening to some of his stuff. It is interesting, but it's very far from what i'm used to. I'd LOVE to get to the point he talks about but it just doesn't seem possible as i'm so used to feeling needy and not whole.

I feel like his philosophy will go well with WM2.

(01-09-2013 11:14 AM)jimbobday Wrote:  So something else cool happened last night.

I was listening to this inner child visualisation which was the exact same one I listened to just before starting my journey with Shannons subs. This particular one was dealing with infancy using age regression. When I listened to it last time I had to stop most of the way through due to this strong fear that rose up, I saw myself in this dark room as a baby of about 3 months in a cot scared a frail and I didn't know how to deal with it. I remember coming out of it shaking and it scared me for weeks afterwards.

What happened when listening to the same one this time couldn't have been more different. I went back into the same room, with the same baby starring up at me except this time the room was filled with light streaming in through the window and the baby was laughing and smiling back at me. From there one of the most intense feelings of love and warmth I have ever felt bubbled up inside me. I came to shed a few tears and just lay there holding myself.

Now that in itself is a huge and unexpected change in the fact that I just never knew that change had occurred. I'm going to has it a guess and say this is due to the OF in WM.

This totally makes me think that WM2 is making us exactly what this guy is talking about. This was an excerpt from Jimbobday's WM2 journal. At this point he was only finishing stage 2 I think or maybe somewhere in stage 3.
11-26-2015, 11:32 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 11:33 PM by Benjamin.)
Quote:I love the title of your journal! So many people are running WM2 now so I really hope to hear about how epic the results can be. In my mind, I thought SM3 would match the your journal title more, but if WM2 results in that more power to you!

Best of luck man, I know it'll be fun.

Thanks man, I actually had an alternate title for if I was going to do SM3. But i'll keep that for the future.

Quote:This totally makes me think that WM2 is making us exactly what this guy is talking about. This was an excerpt from Jimbobday's WM2 journal. At this point he was only finishing stage 2 I think or maybe somewhere in stage 3.

That sounds awesome. I have worked a little with my inner child with EFT and Matrix Reimprinting.. thinks come up that didn't make sense but there was pain behind it. Such as images of me as a baby being pushed away by my birth mum (i'm adopted).

It's kind of a challenging thing to work on, the best results I got from it was when I was working with a coach.

What happened to Jimbobday i'd say it would have caused a pretty big transformation. I am curious about this 'inner bonding' work, I just brought 'healing your aloneness' on kindle.