Nox - EPRHA >EHPRA2.0>AM6(Current)
11-25-2015, 12:03 PM (This post was last modified: 12-06-2016 01:16 PM by Nox.)
Nox - EPRHA >EHPRA2.0>AM6(Current)
11/25/15

I have been using EPRHA for one week now to start off my journey here. I listen to it for 8-12 hours a day depending on my schedule. Today I also have it going during work, so I might get in almost 16 hours. I normally use it during sleep, and also sometimes when I meditate. I don't go overboard with the meditation use though, as I have different objectives there.

I can say that I haven't had any negative effects or crashes, and I seem to be responding quite well. The first day after starting I felt cheery and upbeat and that continues to be the trend, although not as much as that first day. I have a lot of guilt in my life that I may have done a good job at already digging at through previous experiences. I do a lot of volunteer work for rape and domestic violence victims, and I've had the opportunity to go through closed group shame classes and therapy sessions with some of them as an active participant, and so I've dug around at my demons a bit.

A bit more background... I'm a mid 30s man, not crazy about where I've ended up career wise and I'm looking to fix that in the near future. I wrecked my knees while in the Marines and so life took a drastic detour about a decade ago. It is what it is, but it's been hard to find steam since then. I still sport a nice shaven head as a carryover, since after I started shaving it the hair decided for me that its a good look and so ran off to the rest of my body for a permanent vacation lol

My current plan is to continue EPRHA for 3 months, and depending on how well I'm doing maybe switch it up or go another 3 months for the 6 total. I'm mostly decent overall I'd say, but everyone has some stuff here and there.

After EPRHA it's all aboard the AM train (does that make it an AMtrack?) for what looks like a couple of years. As much as I've enjoyed and loved helping out the women and children who have been victimized, I wasn't too aware going in how it would affect me and change my behaviors. I gave up a lot of my dominating attitude, which honestly was probably too forceful in the first place, because surprise surprise... rape, sexual assault and domestic violence victims kind of freak out at overly dominating males. Go figure. So I sacrificed a lot of who I was to help others out. I don't regret it but if I could go back I would have done it a bit differently. There's a healthy midway point between the two, which I still have in many ways, but I'd like the power I used to have to still be there. I'd say I miss the hatred that fueled me, but this is in the family area. Smile

I'll be updating this periodically, but definitely not daily. Maybe weekly depending upon my mood, but updates will occur. Honest. Wink

I have received some questions and interest about my meditation practices, so I'll list some resources here for people that are looking for some direction if they're just starting out. I'm not going to list the things that I'm doing because honestly, they're a bit more out there and not everyone is into esoteric exploration or even weirder stuff. I'm still open to answer pms if you have questions and I'm more than happy to answer them if I'm able to.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the...meditation

This is the basics for starting mindfulness meditation if you're just looking to start a practice for stress relief and some of the other benefits that come along with meditation. Easy to do, just takes some dedication to stick with it. After a few weeks you'll love that you're still doing it and will feel better most of the time in my experience.

https://www.ishafoundation.org/us/free-g...aQodLmwFXQ

ISHA is ran by a fellow that goes by Sadhguru, and I really enjoy a lot of his talks. He offers a free meditation at that link to get you going. It isn't a long term practice but it's nice.

There are some other paid services for binaurals and entrainment products that I won't link to, because they are competitors I believe. BUT, if you're looking for a walk through to start a meditation practice using a mantra method lifeflow offers a free guided course. I would recommend you do NOT buy their products, because there is no need and its expensive for what you get, but the free course isn't bad. If there is an issue with me mentioning this I will gladly take it off, but the free walk through is decent.

I do have a few recommendations for qigong/chikung as well if anyone is interested, but they are also paid items. I don't believe they are competitors but I still don't want to link them in case it's breaking any rules.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 3 users Like Nox's post:
, ArcticFox, LionKing
11-26-2015, 07:49 AM
RE: Nox - EPRHA
Sounds like you will be off to a good start with your subs journey. Good luck!

How did you end wanting to do subs, and on subliminal talk?

NEW - Basic Speaker Setup for Subliminals - HERE

My EHPRA Journal - http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5779.html

My Intro and Ramblings - http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5785.html
[-] The following 1 user Likes ArcticFox's post:
Nox
11-26-2015, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 11-26-2015 03:33 PM by Nox.)
(11-26-2015 07:49 AM)ArcticFox Wrote:  Sounds like you will be off to a good start with your subs journey. Good luck!

How did you end wanting to do subs, and on subliminal talk?

Thank you! I appreciate it and hope you're doing well.

I've tried different sub and bwe products, but this site was ultimately recommended to me because of their products that are directly made for sleep. My sleep,isn't the best so I'm always on the lookout for something that will work. I looked around and saw the rest of the products and the reviews and testimonials and decided to give them a try. I still haven't tried the sleep products yet, but I'll do it here soon.
11-29-2015, 01:00 PM
11/29/15

Well, that came out of nowhere. Depression reared its ugly head yesterday, and I'm only kind of starting to feel better now that I've been talking myself into it. I guess this is something to be thankful for, as it shows that something is rattling around in my brain and knocking stuff loose. Probably. No way to say either way, and this might have been coming anyways as I do have some stuff I'm not entirely pleased about in my life and I have a history of depression, but it's normally more of a slow murky process. Not a jump off the cliff into despair like I've just had. But it's cool.

I have been listening to EPRHA for about 14 hours in a row since last night, and I finally turned it off to get up and moving around. Neat thing, laying in bed depressed due to issues possibly brought up by the sub creates more time to listen to sub because all you can do is lay in bed. Double win? Lol.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Nox's post:
ArcticFox
11-30-2015, 04:11 AM
(11-29-2015 01:00 PM)Nox Wrote:  11/29/15

Well, that came out of nowhere. Depression reared its ugly head yesterday, and I'm only kind of starting to feel better now that I've been talking myself into it. I guess this is something to be thankful for, as it shows that something is rattling around in my brain and knocking stuff loose. Probably. No way to say either way, and this might have been coming anyways as I do have some stuff I'm not entirely pleased about in my life and I have a history of depression, but it's normally more of a slow murky process. Not a jump off the cliff into despair like I've just had. But it's cool.

I have been listening to EPRHA for about 14 hours in a row since last night, and I finally turned it off to get up and moving around. Neat thing, laying in bed depressed due to issues possibly brought up by the sub creates more time to listen to sub because all you can do is lay in bed. Double win? Lol.

I would guess this is EPRHA doing its thing, it did a similar thing to me; amplifying my negative emotions and habits causing me to behave a little erratic.

Another user on the forum said you need to employ wisdom at these times, wise words indeed. Use your wisdom and better judgement at these low times, be careful with what you say and how you act with people. You can easily get caught off guard and do things you may regret!

Nox
12-02-2015, 01:44 PM
12/02/15 Week 2

As mentioned, depression hit me hard but I recovered quickly. Maybe because after a couple of days I really focused on being active and productive. During those days my meditation practices suffered, which upsets me, but oh well.

Besides that I seem to be doing okay. I'm contemplating what I want out of life more and seem to be discarding some old goals that I had that don't really mesh up with what I care about. Interesting how old desires and wants don't always keep up with who we are.
ArcticFox
12-05-2015, 10:13 AM
12/06/15

But of an update, as it was unexpected. Last night I went to my girlfriend's place and basically got into a tiff about some stuff that's not really important. It's something I don't really care about, and so normally I would just let it slide. But last night I could see flat out that I was not in the wrong and so didn't budge, but I also didn't get upset. She got more and more upset and then finally told me to leave. I didn't really care, just gave an "okay" and grabbed my stuff and took off. It didn't bother me at the time or after and still doesn't today. That's normally something I would just cave on because it doesn't matter, but now it's something that I guess I'm sticking to my guns on because it still doesn't matter but what I really think does.

So yeah, bit of a tiff and no turmoil on my part. Drama seems to just not stick as much, which is quite nice. Smile
terry44
12-09-2015, 01:06 PM
12/09/15 week 3

This last week has been eventful in a good way, but I don't really have an understanding of how EPRHA fits in exactly. I've had some breakthroughs in my meditation/esoteric practices that have left me feeling basically amazing. That's about all I'll say about that, besides that if you're reading this ENJOY YOUR BREATHING. It really is that amazing when you get further in!

I've actually been thinking about switching out to a different sub, but I really do want to give this one 96 days to hammer in whatever is being done and to set me up better for the next one. The reason is that I want my girlfriend who lives with me 1/3-1/2 of the time is going to be put on MLS by me. I told her what's up, so it's happening lol. She just got promoted at work and so is having all kinds of new stuff thrown at her. Well, I can't have both going at my place as I intend to set hers up to run nonstop at hers on ultrasonic. We've thought about living together but we are keeping separate places for now.

So yeah, do I just accept the fact that she'll get some bleed over from EPRHA at my place when she stays over? She already gets quite a bunch from me having it going but it's not being mixed. I'll have to think it over some more.
12-10-2015, 04:55 AM
(12-09-2015 04:46 PM)yeah! Wrote:  I have the same problem 1 to 3 nights a week. I think running the same sub or sleepfones are your only optiond friend.

Figures. Confused She might be holding off for a bit then. I tend to get headaches from headphones and earbuds if I leave them in for too long, but maybe I'll look around and see if there's anything that might work for me. Even better if I can convince her to wear them.
12-16-2015, 01:17 PM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2015 07:31 PM by Nox.)
12/16/15. Week 4

I have up'd and modified my listening time/method by a large amount. I do 8+ hours at home while sleeping and I do the waves and ultrasonic rotating. 30 mins of each and endless loop. I am thinking I'm going to switch this though, to an hour each. I also turn on ultra at work where I am stationary. It's hard to give an exact amount but I'm somewhere between 14-21 hours a day depending upon what is happening. I don't seem to be getting much tinnitus (besides through self inducement related to my meditation practice) so it all seems to be good.

The past few days I have been extremely horny but no desire for my girlfriend. I'm actually thinking that I may have moved on, which I'm not sure how I think about that. My feelings towards her have definitely become more friendly and less romantic/sexual. This isn't new as I've had had similar feelings before, but it was always for a day or two and then it'd change up. Or sometimes convert to anger depending on how things were going lol

A lot of older desires and goals have also kind of popped up that I thought I had let go of awhile ago but seem to still be important. I find this fascinating as I've had what I thought were important goals and desires come to my attention and I realized that they were not current. Simply the past that had never properly faded.

So I'm basically 32-4 days into this, which is the minimum recommendation. I've had some wishy washy thoughts back and forth about finishing after the 32 but I think I have settled on doing the 96 days. At least. Overall I feel very good emotionally. The only confusion I feel is about whether to jump right into AM after I finish EPRHA or do MLS for 6 months. Long term I'm starting to think that MLS first is the way to go, as depending on how AM goes for me I may have a multi year commitment in front of me. To be honest, I already am alpha in my circle of friends and work, etc. Obviously my bosses tell me what to do, and almost all of them are respectful, but when it comes to personal stuff I just do what I please. Girlfriend stuff I tend to cave on unimportant things, although less lately, if I think it'll be resolved and I'll be able to just move on quicker. That may be detrimental behavior, but I have a bit of a Mental Hangup there. My motto is "It doesn't matter what is right or wrong. What matters is what is effective."

Oh, but so I'm positive that there are behaviors and mannerisms that I need to change and modify, but MLS seems like I'll be able to do those things faster and better. Books, activities, etc. It's been mentioned that MLS doesn't affect actual sub effectiveness, but all of the additional resources utilized for it would be enhanced. My theoretical scheduling is looking like this:

EPRHA>2 week break>MLS 6 months>2 week break>AM>2 week break>MLS refresher(1-2 weeks)>2 week break>AM>repeat MLS/AM cycle with breaks

Seems like it would work quite well, from what I have read. It'll end up giving me 5-6 weeks between AM cycles to incorporate it as well as keeping MLS fresh. There are some subs I'm curious to try and work with after these two, but who knows how long that will be away and by then who knows what'll be out or what I'll end up being. Obviously a bad ass know-it-all, but I mean besides that lol

A quick edit: It seems like total days out of days or hours is often listed in training journals. I have not and don't miss any days. If I ever do it will be listed in my journals specifically as it's an anomaly
ArcticFox
12-23-2015, 12:20 PM
12/23/15 week 5

Not a lot to report on this week. Things are still going swimmingly. I wouldn't even make an entry here but I like the idea of the weekly update for accountability reasons.

Actually, there is something I just realized. I have added in some CES usage during my morning stillness session. Right when I wake up I do 30 minutes of BWE and I have also started using my CES device. Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation if you're not familiar with the acronym. Basically I put a clip on each ear and it runs a small electric current through the brain. I also do this after having taken a dose of caffeine and ephedrine right as I wake up. Caffeine and ephedrine carry a nice kick, and if you're not familiar with meditative states with stimulants I'd highly recommend giving it a go. Just know that your sessions are going to be super chaotic until you get a handle on it lol
12-30-2015, 12:58 PM
12/30/15 week 6

Half way done out of the three months I'll most likely be doing. I could maybe do six months if strong issues and emotions pop up, but currently it isn't looking like they will. I'm still good and hunky dory, and keep telling myself to wait the full time to switch up my program use. Luckily I have plenty of things to distract me currently.
01-07-2016, 05:04 AM
1/7/16 week 7

I tried to submit this yesterday but it didn't happen.

Had a cool dream or two, but I've been very sick lately. I hate being sick. I'm also very horny with no desire for sex. Bad combo. :/

Feel good besides that and still going strong.
01-13-2016, 03:36 PM
1/13/16 week 8

I feel like I've been listening to this sub my whole life lol. One more month to go. 2/3 done. I do like that I've listened to this sub at least 9 hours a day continuously throughout the run. I know I'm getting it hammered in there. I think it has helped me with a number of issues I'm currently going through, but I will not mention them as they are pretty outside of the mainstream arena. Either way I'm doing great, though.
01-20-2016, 01:05 PM
1/20/16 week 9

I think that the sub has helped me clear out an energetic blockage I was dealing with, as it only took me a couple of days to get it cleared. So that's a nice thing.

I'm also starting to gain a bit more appreciation for the last few weeks I'm going to be using this sub. I may not be noticing any radical or even noticeable benefits, but I'm sure that there are some subconscious issues that are being helped along that will make my future sub usage easier. That's the reason I started with this after all, to clear out some of the junk that will get in the way during my future progress.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
ArcticFox, Jones
01-20-2016, 02:04 PM
(01-20-2016 01:05 PM)Nox Wrote:  1/20/16 week 9

I think that the sub has helped me clear out an energetic blockage I was dealing with, as it only took me a couple of days to get it cleared. So that's a nice thing.

I'm also starting to gain a bit more appreciation for the last few weeks I'm going to be using this sub. I may not be noticing any radical or even noticeable benefits, but I'm sure that there are some subconscious issues that are being helped along that will make my future sub usage easier. That's the reason I started with this after all, to clear out some of the junk that will get in the way during my future progress.

Spoken like a true pro, nice to see you cruising this sub and doing the whole sub game right. Will make for great reading when you start your next sub! Cool

Nox
01-27-2016, 12:37 PM
(01-20-2016 02:04 PM)ArcticFox Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 01:05 PM)Nox Wrote:  1/20/16 week 9

Spoken like a true pro, nice to see you cruising this sub and doing the whole sub game right. Will make for great reading when you start your next sub! Cool

Thanks man! I'm really itching to get going on the next one, but patience is as important as any other part of the equation. At least I think it is lol
01-27-2016, 12:48 PM
1/27/16 week 10

This has honestly been a rough week. I celebrated my month anniversary of being sick. No joke, ive been at least kinda sick since Christmas. I know cause my sis brought a friend to the party who was super sick and I was lucky enough to have caught it. I normally like to let things take their course but enough is enough and I started using a few energy based methods to fix things. I'm already feeling better after using them yesterday.

I also have had a recent surge of horniness. That's made things difficult lol. Either way I've come across an amazing way to take care of surprise/unwanted erections. Stretch the calves. The hamstrings too if you want, but the calves should do it. Causes blood flow and attention to switch to the back of the legs and causes the erection to go away. It's amazing. They should teach this to boys in elementary. It could change our world.
[-] The following 2 users Like Nox's post:
apollolux,
01-27-2016, 05:18 PM (This post was last modified: 01-27-2016 05:19 PM by spiritman.)
(01-20-2016 01:05 PM)Nox Wrote:  I'm also starting to gain a bit more appreciation for the last few weeks I'm going to be using this sub. I may not be noticing any radical or even noticeable benefits, but I'm sure that there are some subconscious issues that are being helped along that will make my future sub usage easier. That's the reason I started with this after all, to clear out some of the junk that will get in the way during my future progress.

I can relate to this, I have been using EPRHA for going on about 30 days now and I haven't noticed much change outwardly. However, I believe a lot of the changes are taking place on the inside, even if I am not aware of them. The main thing I am noticing is having dreams almost every single night. Which has never happened when I ran other subliminals, like AM etc.

"Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great" John D. Rockefeller
01-27-2016, 07:02 PM
(01-27-2016 05:18 PM)spiritman Wrote:  
(01-20-2016 01:05 PM)Nox Wrote:  I'm also starting to gain a bit more appreciation for the last few weeks I'm going to be using this sub. I may not be noticing any radical or even noticeable benefits, but I'm sure that there are some subconscious issues that are being helped along that will make my future sub usage easier. That's the reason I started with this after all, to clear out some of the junk that will get in the way during my future progress.

I can relate to this, I have been using EPRHA for going on about 30 days now and I haven't noticed much change outwardly. However, I believe a lot of the changes are taking place on the inside, even if I am not aware of them. The main thing I am noticing is having dreams almost every single night. Which has never happened when I ran other subliminals, like AM etc.

This is my first sub from here so I have nothing to compare it with. I have had a few vivid dreams here and there but nothing that stands out. I have also had a number of visions while in trance, but that's due to some changes I've made in my routines.

The biggest thing for me is that I'm having a much easier time distancing myself from ingrained moral judgements. Knee jerk reactions to long held family and cultural beliefs don't happen often. Even taboo topics seem to be able to be thought through reasonably. I've noticed that I'm able to offend everyone now without even trying, simply because the entire right and wrong spectrum doesn't matter. All that matters is how I choose to believe or react on an issue. I also choose not too offend everyone as that's just a waste of time.

I'm super curious as to what this subliminal contains. It seems to be open ended enough to help a person work through some weird stuff lol