Post Reply 
Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
07-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Post: #1
Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
So I'm thinking of using AM 5.0 but I'm not sure if I should.

My situation currently kinda sucks for e.g. I stay at home all day and don't do anything, procrastinate a lot. Watch movies or am on internet. Even don't take showers or shave for a week or so.

Another thing I've developed is that I check everything, my attention goes to many places like checking the door of the fridge whether its closed or not, checking the door of the house whether its locked or not and then repeating to myself that it is. Other things like making sure windows are closed so no one is watching me.

I believe they're coming from 'fear of social rejection' I don't mean being rejected when you ask someone to go to the movies and they say no. I mean being afraid of social exclusion, other people looking down on you, talking behind your back...etc.

And there is a lot of anxiety surrounding sex. As I've no experience in it and when I was with a girl, I couldn't perform because of my anxiety. So I might have some guilt and shame towards it.

+ money is tight too.

So I've no career, money, women + the above issues and this puts my confidence down along with self esteem and the vicious cycle of procrastination and negativity continues.

I've not told anyone about any of this stuff but I feel its important to point it out here so I can start on the rite track.

I believe I've a lot of resistance to change, that's how it looks like

So which subs should I use first that might help?
Can I use it while sleeping? Will the suggestions go to subconscious mind when in delta (dreamless sleep) state?
Can someone point me to the rite speakers that I can use without my pc as pc is another room and I'm gonna use it while sleeping (if that works?)

Speakers need to have frequency of 20khz, do these speakers have that http://www.amazon.co.uk/Logic3-MIP011K-i...784&sr=1-7

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000KE4...ss_product

Can I use ASC with AM or does AM recover all of ASC?

Shannon I heard that when u stopped ASC the results went away so do we need to keep using it, if so for how long?

How many runs have u had with AM and are the results now permanent?

will the subs work when watching a movie or listening to something else? Or it should be playing alone? For e.g. silence tracks will be silence so it'll be inaudible.

My friend got a cd of AM and its like 17gb and in .wav but I believe when u download the format is mp3 and much compressed? I believe there are 21 tracks in AM, 7 for each. Can I use silent track for few hours and switch to ocean? Or should I be choosing one and just stick to that one?

And how long is each track and the file size?

I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I wanted to put it all out in one thread so its easily accessible.

Thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 12:13 AM
Post: #2
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Start with Overcome fear shame guilt , do 90 days ,and then AM5.0
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-06-2013, 02:58 AM
Post: #3
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
The x-mini II speakers definitely work for ultrasonics and are fairly cheap
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 07:33 AM
Post: #4
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Quote:So I'm thinking of using AM 5.0 but I'm not sure if I should.

My situation currently kinda sucks for e.g. I stay at home all day and don't do anything, procrastinate a lot. Watch movies or am on internet. Even don't take showers or shave for a week or so.

Another thing I've developed is that I check everything, my attention goes to many places like checking the door of the fridge whether its closed or not, checking the door of the house whether its locked or not and then repeating to myself that it is. Other things like making sure windows are closed so no one is watching me.

I believe they're coming from 'fear of social rejection' I don't mean being rejected when you ask someone to go to the movies and they say no. I mean being afraid of social exclusion, other people looking down on you, talking behind your back...etc.

And there is a lot of anxiety surrounding sex. As I've no experience in it and when I was with a girl, I couldn't perform because of my anxiety. So I might have some guilt and shame towards it.

+ money is tight too.

So I've no career, money, women + the above issues and this puts my confidence down along with self esteem and the vicious cycle of procrastination and negativity continues.

What you are describing is similar to where I was when I started using AM.

Quote:I've not told anyone about any of this stuff but I feel its important to point it out here so I can start on the rite track.

I believe I've a lot of resistance to change, that's how it looks like

You likely have a lot of fear deep down.

Quote:So which subs should I use first that might help?


If you can't afford Stages 1-2-3 of AM, do ASC and OGSF until you can.

Quote:Can I use it while sleeping?


Yes.

Quote:Will the suggestions go to subconscious mind when in delta (dreamless sleep) state?

Not very likely, but then, Delta is not what you experience all night. Your mind cycles up and down through Alpha, Theta and Delta all night. You are receptive in Theta and Alpha.

Quote:Can I use ASC with AM or does AM recover all of ASC?

You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.

Quote:Shannon I heard that when u stopped ASC the results went away so do we need to keep using it, if so for how long?

I used a 1st Gen version of the program for 3 weeks. For a 1st Gen subliminal, it would have taken at least 6 months, and possibly 12, to make long term. ASC is in 5G, and the results should be long term with about 90 days or more of use. Or you can do refreshers too.

Quote:How many runs have u had with AM and are the results now permanent?

I have run every version I created. So... Version 2006 (private build, not released to the public), Version 2008, Version 2009, Version 2010, Version 2011, and Version 5.0.

You won't need to run it as many times as I did because the technology and know-how in Version 5.0, and in the upcoming Version 6.0, are light years ahead of their predecessors. I would estimate 1-3 run-throughs to get permanent results, if you use AM 5.0 concurrently with OGSF. AM 6 will have that included.

Quote:will the subs work when watching a movie or listening to something else? Or it should be playing alone? For e.g. silence tracks will be silence so it'll be inaudible.

If you are playing it at the calibrated volume as per the instructions, the audio will fill a normal room if played on speakers or a laptop or a cell phone. ven though you can't hear it consciously, it's not really silent. And it won't have any trouble being heard and effective even if you're watching a movie, playing a video game, listening to music, etc.

Quote:My friend got a cd of AM and its like 17gb and in .wav but I believe when u download the format is mp3 and much compressed? I believe there are 21 tracks in AM, 7 for each. Can I use silent track for few hours and switch to ocean? Or should I be choosing one and just stick to that one?

How did your friend get a CD of it, since we don't sell CDs? AM is 2.5 GB in mp3 format, and there are 3 tracks per stage and 7 stages total. The program is designed so that each of those three tracks uses the same script for each stage, and then you pick which one or ones you like and use them. I usually prefer the ultrasonic track. Some people don't have speakers that handle ultrasonic, or they prefer one of the masked tracks. Each stage is based on one script, built in three different ways for your convenience.

Quote:And how long is each track and the file size?

Each track is 183 megabytes (varies as to the actual byte-specific number) and 80 minutes long. They won't fit on a CD without overburning.

Quote:I know I'm asking a lot of questions but I wanted to put it all out in one thread so its easily accessible.

Thanks in advance.

NP

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 12:54 PM
Post: #5
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Shannon - Please clear up something for me. I've noticed that you've mentioned in a couple of threads that OGSF can be used concurrently with AM 5. Is this meant to convey that it can be used with all stages starting with Stage 1 or just Stages 4,5, and 6? Initially your recommendation I think was only to use it with stages 4,5, and 6. Has that changed?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2013, 01:37 PM
Post: #6
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
My initial recommendation was 4, 5 and 6. I have not run the models on this yet, so I am unsure what would result if it was used through all six stages.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Post: #7
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Quote:What you are describing is similar to where I was when I started using AM.

You likely have a lot of fear deep down.

if you can't afford Stages 1-2-3 of AM, do ASC and OGSF until you can.

So now knowing my situation, its still best to use AM? Btw AM isn't 5G so there is no OE involved in this one?

Quote:You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.

It covers it the same way in details like in ASC? I guess AM covers a lot of things.

Quote:ASC is in 5G, and the results should be long term with about 90 days or more of use. Or you can do refreshers too.

How come ASC takes only 90 days and AM takes like 6 months and still might need another run? Is it because it covers a lot of ground? A lot of topics so a lot of change will then require a lot of time?

Quote:I would estimate 1-3 run-throughs to get permanent results, if you use AM 5.0 concurrently with OGSF. AM 6 will have that included.

U mean AM 6.0 will have all the stuff of OGSF included? Rite now the best is to start AM and after stage 3 start with OGSF, not recommended before that, rite? Or it doesn't matter? If I buy AM 5 now and then AM 6 comes then I'd have to buy that too which will then cost me double, should I then just wait for AM 6?

Quote:If you are playing it at the calibrated volume as per the instructions, the audio will fill a normal room if played on speakers or a laptop or a cell phone. even though you can't hear it consciously, it's not really silent. And it won't have any trouble being heard and effective even if you're watching a movie, playing a video game, listening to music, etc.

That's great so it means I can watch a movie and play the ultrasonic tracks on other speakers

Quote:How did your friend get a CD of it, since we don't sell CDs? AM is 2.5 GB in mp3 format, and there are 3 tracks per stage and 7 stages total. The program is designed so that each of those three tracks uses the same script for each stage, and then you pick which one or ones you like and use them. I usually prefer the ultrasonic track. Some people don't have speakers that handle ultrasonic, or they prefer one of the masked tracks. Each stage is based on one script, built in three different ways for your convenience.

He told me he got it as a gift from his friend so I was unsure about it. Maybe his friend burned it on cd. So the script is the same then it won't matter if I use ultrasonic for few hours and then switch to masked ones? Although I'll probably just use silent ones. The correct speakers for ultrasonic or masked ones would be the speakers with frequency up to 20khz, rite? And does it matter if the speakers are small?

I need speakers that I can use with an ipod and with 20khz in resonable price, being looking around.

Now I can also use the tracks while listening to something else or watching a movie & while out I can use it on earbuds.

btw does earbuds or headphone need to have 20khz frequency too?

thanks
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-08-2013, 09:39 PM
Post: #8
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
(07-07-2013 07:33 AM)Shannon Wrote:  You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.
does that mean running ASC after running AM 5.0 would be useless?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 02:08 AM
Post: #9
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Running ASC will be great just not at the same time.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 11:29 AM
Post: #10
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
I still couldn't find speakers = 20khz and which can be used with ipod
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Post: #11
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
(07-11-2013 02:08 AM)Roy Wrote:  Running ASC will be great just not at the same time.
thanks Roy.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 09:30 PM
Post: #12
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Hey adventurousman, i am new here and have and do suffer some of the things you have reported. What has helped me to manage some of my anxiety/depression etc is to do concentration exercises each day.

Basically you spend 5 - 10 mins focusing you mind on the edge of a coin about 1-2 feet away at eye level. Every time you notice your mind has wandered with a thought/emotion you bring back your focus to the coin. Over time you can filter some of the negative garbage from your mind. But its really just a bandaid and doesn't create deep change within. I've found it quite useful.

Good luck with the subs (I'm on the Absolute Self Confidence sub which is free in the store, you could give it a try while your working things out Smile)

S Spiegel

"The world we have created is a product of our thinking. It
cannot be changed without changing our thinking."
— Albert Einstein
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 11:24 PM
Post: #13
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
I'd actually suggest to "watch your thoughts" then to focus on a coin. That way u can see your thoughts and not be attached to them or identify with them.

Anyone can help me out with speakers? Those two I've mentioned, are they 20khz?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2013, 08:06 AM
Post: #14
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
http://www.beslist.nl/products/elektroni...umprice=46

found this site, can u please tell me which one has 20khz?

those other two speakers aren't available in the netherlands.

looking for dock speakers to work on nano ipod
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-13-2013, 03:31 PM
Post: #15
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Quote:So now knowing my situation, its still best to use AM? Btw AM isn't 5G so there is no OE involved in this one?

I would suggest using AM 5.0 and then following up with AM 6.0.

Quote:
Quote:You cannot use ASC with AM, because ASC is 5G. One at a time with 5G products. AM covers confidence anyway.

It covers it the same way in details like in ASC? I guess AM covers a lot of things.

AM works in a different way because it has so much more complex a script. Many, many topics are interacting, affected and being balanced in AM. ASC and AM are both descended from the original ASC V 1.0, but go in much different directions.

Quote:How come ASC takes only 90 days and AM takes like 6 months and still might need another run? Is it because it covers a lot of ground? A lot of topics so a lot of change will then require a lot of time?

ASC has a much shorter, simpler script than AM, for one. That means more focus, and less time required for long term results. AM is also attempting to accomplish much more difficult objectives, which may be acted upon just fine, but growth speed is not infinite. The program is effectively limited by your ability to grow fast enough. Thus, it may require multiple run-throughs.

Quote:U mean AM 6.0 will have all the stuff of OGSF included? Rite now the best is to start AM and after stage 3 start with OGSF, not recommended before that, rite? Or it doesn't matter? If I buy AM 5 now and then AM 6 comes then I'd have to buy that too which will then cost me double, should I then just wait for AM 6?

AM 6.0 will be based on AM 5.0, but will be built in 5G and will include the entire script of OGSF and add several other important improvements. Currently, I am planning to release AM 6.0 as Level II of the AM system, and AM 5.0 will remain Level I. That may change, but I am expecting AM 6.0 to be so intense that it may be best to get started with the less intense AM 5.0. I've not yet finished designing the set.

Quote:
Quote:If you are playing it at the calibrated volume as per the instructions, the audio will fill a normal room if played on speakers or a laptop or a cell phone. even though you can't hear it consciously, it's not really silent. And it won't have any trouble being heard and effective even if you're watching a movie, playing a video game, listening to music, etc.

That's great so it means I can watch a movie and play the ultrasonic tracks on other speakers

Exactly. Or even the same speakers. But other speakers is slightly better.

Quote:He told me he got it as a gift from his friend so I was unsure about it. Maybe his friend burned it on cd. So the script is the same then it won't matter if I use ultrasonic for few hours and then switch to masked ones? Although I'll probably just use silent ones. The correct speakers for ultrasonic or masked ones would be the speakers with frequency up to 20khz, rite? And does it matter if the speakers are small?

Just make sure you're not using a pirated copy. It changes how it works and what it does if you are. But yes, for each track in each stage, the stage script is the same. Speakers must reproduce a minimum of 20 kHz on the top end to play my ultrasonics correctly, and higher is better.

Quote:btw does earbuds or headphone need to have 20khz frequency too?

Of course, if you want to play ultrasonics on them. I recommend against that, because it's so easy to screw up the volume and not know it. Had a gf once who went a whole month with it set to zero and didn't know it.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-17-2013, 04:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 03:06 PM by adventurousman.)
Post: #16
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Awesome, thanks shannon for taking out the time and answering those questions.

My only concern is what kind of believes will it install. I mean here we're talking about your idea of being an alpha male and that might be coming from how society has told us that an alpha male is, not taking crap from anyone or reacting and defending and attacking?

I want to be more like zen. Calm and serene, not reacting to stuff while this alpha male stuff looks total opposite of that.

I asked this question on another thread, here it is "Wouldn't AM be contrary to DAZA? I mean once u have those beliefs that AM might have then having complete opposite set of beliefs of DAZA

So being alpha doesn't contradict with being like a zen master?"

also can't seem to find those dock speakers with 20khz anywhere.

I went to a big store over here and they didn't have frequency on it. It only said like 50HZ and that's about it. Nothing like 20hz-20Khz

The site I mentioned before doesn't have it either so what should I do?

also why are you against being in one state? For e.g. I've heard good things about being in alpha and that its more productive to be in that state and function from there than from beta but I read that u suggest to be in alpha but then return back to beta.

Those sages function from deeper levels of the mind, not from beta. I guess they function from delta

also an alpha can be fun and carefree, rite?

And those penis enlargment subs work? How about the ED ones? have u tried it on yourself

thanks in advance.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 04:01 AM
Post: #17
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Quote:Awesome, thanks shannon for taking out the time and answering those questions.

You're welcome.

Quote:My only concern is what kind of believes will it install. I mean here we're talking about your idea of being an alpha male and that might be coming from how society has told us that an alpha male is, not taking crap from anyone or reacting and defending and attacking?

I spent a lot of time researching what an alpha male is when I created the first version of the program, and discovered that there are several types. I aimed for the high value, high status, high class, calm, self controlled and unaffected alpha. Then over the years I have steadily refined it based on feedback and requests from users.

Quote:I want to be more like zen. Calm and serene, not reacting to stuff while this alpha male stuff looks total opposite of that.

In the beginning, some people become much more reactive as they re-set their boundaries to where they need to be to have the respect that they deserve and become the independent, self sufficient man they are becoming. In the end, calm and serene is a very good way of describing the results. I don't aim for an insecure jackwagon who has to fight all the time to prove himself insecure to the real alphas and alpha to the really insecure. I aim for self mastery and self support.

Quote:I asked this question on another thread, here it is "Wouldn't AM be contrary to DAZA? I mean once u have those beliefs that AM might have then having complete opposite set of beliefs of DAZA

I don't know what DAZA is.

Quote:So being alpha doesn't contradict with being like a zen master?"

Any true Master has transcended the limits that s/he started with in both skill and maturity. The great Zen Masters have the respect they do because of their accomplishments in those areas. Self mastery is no different. Oh, and you'll appreciate, I'm sure, that AM includes ego balancing in every stage, which balances the ego with humility.

Quote:also can't seem to find those dock speakers with 20khz anywhere.

I went to a big store over here and they didn't have frequency on it. It only said like 50HZ and that's about it. Nothing like 20hz-20Khz

The site I mentioned before doesn't have it either so what should I do?

I'm afraid I can't be of much help with docking and speakers. Unless you keep looking, or check amazon or newegg, you might want to try external speakers of a sifferent sort or headphones.

Quote:also why are you against being in one state? For e.g. I've heard good things about being in alpha and that its more productive to be in that state and function from there than from beta but I read that u suggest to be in alpha but then return back to beta.

Staying in one state for too long, especially a state that is not where you naturally function, trains the brain to stay in that state and is prone to lead to problems. I advocate that you return to baseline (beta is in an awake state the baseline for adults) so that you do not do that.

One of my friends enjoyed my Theta level program so much he used it all the time for a couple weeks, and then found that he could not gain beta again without help because he had trained his brain to stay there. Alpha and Theta are progressively less capable of the focus that beta is good for, which is frequently important for accuracy and effectiveness in day to day life.

Quote:Those sages function from deeper levels of the mind, not from beta. I guess they function from delta

Those who meditate a lot may stay in a state other than Beta a lot, but they also typically have a lot more practice with focusing and using their mind as desired. Brainwave entrainment doesn't give you that, it just forces a dominant brainwave state or however many are embedded. There is a significant difference.

Quote:also an alpha can be fun and carefree, rite?

It depends on what you do with it. I enjoy the alpha state.

Quote:And those penis enlargment subs work? How about the ED ones? have u tried it on yourself

Penis enlargement works for some and not for others. I suspect it works for those who have the potential for more genetic size than they actually achieved during their initial development, and not for those who have achieved their full genetic potential already. In some cases, advanced age may also have something to do with it.

ED subs work for some, and not for others also. The current version is in 3G, and I am working on a couple new programs in 5G based on the Optimus Engine. When they will be released I am yet unsure, but they should be much, much more powerful and effective for ED. I currently have one of them in testing.

Quote:thanks in advance.

You're welcome.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2013, 07:35 AM
Post: #18
RE: Few questions on which subs to use and some doubts
Quote:In the beginning, some people become much more reactive as they re-set their boundaries to where they need to be to have the respect that they deserve and become the independent, self sufficient man they are becoming. In the end, calm and serene is a very good way of describing the results. I don't aim for an insecure jackwagon who has to fight all the time to prove himself insecure to the real alphas and alpha to the really insecure. I aim for self mastery and self support.

So in the re-run (beginning of 2nd run) u become reactive again or is it only the first time that happens?

Quote:Wouldn't AM be contrary to DAZA? I mean once u have those beliefs that AM might have then having complete opposite set of beliefs of DAZA.

Develop a zen attitude.

Quote:also an alpha can be fun and carefree, rite?

It depends on what you do with it. I enjoy the alpha state.

I meant being an alpha man doesn't contradict with being fun and carefree or does it?

Quote:Penis enlargement works for some and not for others. I suspect it works for those who have the potential for more genetic size than they actually achieved during their initial development, and not for those who have achieved their full genetic potential already. In some cases, advanced age may also have something to do with it.

ED subs work for some, and not for others also. The current version is in 3G, and I am working on a couple new programs in 5G based on the Optimus Engine. When they will be released I am yet unsure, but they should be much, much more powerful and effective for ED. I currently have one of them in testing.

Those 5g programs are related to ED and penis enlargement?

Is it okay to use Alpha 5.0 with ED subs or Penis enlargement subs? Also I don't have ED but performance anxiety, would it still work?

I was also thinking of using overcome procrastination or alpha series would take care of that too? Same with luck magnifier
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content