Andrew's BAMM Journal
01-11-2013, 10:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-11-2013 10:50 PM by Andrew.)
Andrew's BAMM Journal
Well guys, here I am bit over a week into BAMM and have seen the first wave of results coming in.

If you know me from the past on here, I'm terrible at keeping up with journals. Mostly because I don't care. Having used Shannon's subs for oh... 8 years or so, I don't really shout out to the world what's going on. However since this is a major process in my life I want to be able to look back at where I started. I will give it another shot here Wink

I have been notorious in the past for having too many projects, taking on too many responsibilities and having my feelings get in the way. The big share of this was eliminated long ago with my last run of AM a few years ago. However when it came to dealing with MY projects and not others' responsibility, I had way too many pet projects.

Since running BAMM Stage 1, my focus has gone up in a groundbreaking way. The changes I'm going through- It's as though I'm watching a dam, with an opening, trickling. Yet, I know what's behind the dam but for right now all I can deal with until I find a place for that water to go is a trickle. And that's fine, I will focus on that trickle. If you tore down a dam all at once you'd cause a flood and all that water would be wasted.

Here's some things I've changed:

-Reading many books on self-made millionaires, watching many interviews and spend at least 2 hours a day studying them

-I've eliminated several pet projects/hobbies

-I've eliminated a business venture with one of my partners (we had 2) and we are now focusing on the one we have the most passion for

-I was so used to my so-so way of living I forgot how largely ineffective it is, and so far away from my planned daily schedule. I'm moving back to placing value on routine.

-I've eliminated all distractions, even positive ones. No more playing Violin in the symphony or taking classes for fun. I have to learn to restructure my beliefs on hard work and delayed gratification. I've got to learn to enjoy the process. It's so easy to get off work and go have fun, or "de-stress" through whatever silly activities we have. This just suppresses the problem. Now that I have eliminated business I'm not passionate about, there is no more excuse for not enjoying working.

Above all, my focus is here. The little changes I'm making now will prepare me for the gauntlet ahead. I am slowly coming to terms/becoming at ease with the sacrifices I'm going to have to make and have already made. A trickle now, but this process has to be slow and PERMANENT.

I used to stress about lost opportunity in the past- things like "oh, if I had only learned programming earlier...". I guess it's easy to see the successes of giant internet businesses over the years and realize hey-I could have done that (if I had this or that skillset). But, it doesn't bother me as much anymore. Really, all times are a time of opportunity for those who invent and innovate. The only thing that would be regretful is not putting in the hard work to get there.

The truth is, even if I had made huge successes earlier, I likely would have squandered all the money. I was not, until the last few years, mature enough to truly understand and respect money. For example in the book "The Millionaire Fastlane" the author says "If you think you can afford it, you can't."
That was a lesson that took me many years to unravel, and now it's finally become permanent. Without internalizing this truth, I can't imagine anyone staying wealthy very long.

So really my entire life has lead up to the beginning of BAMM. I can see now that, I am ready. This is my time. All the pain I've gone through was necessary, and in reality saved me from much greater pain. Just like Eric Thomas's speech "diamonds". And the pain to come? No, no pain to come once I restructure my beliefs on hard work. Only hurdles to jump over.

Andrew // Site Architect
"Truest SUCCESS is but the development of self" - Charles Atlas
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2013, 07:03 PM
RE: Andrew's BAMM Journal
Subscribing to epic thread. Onward and upward Andrew!

"Delayed gratificaition"....yeah I need to work on that as well lol. For me, I feel that as soon as I do something good I deserve a celebration. Whether it's going out hanging with friends or just letting loose and going wild. I can say though that I delayed using any "fun" subliminals like I planned and decided to just keep going and keeping it strictly business.

Quote:The truth is, even if I had made huge successes earlier, I likely would have squandered all the money. I was not, until the last few years, mature enough to truly understand and respect money. For example in the book "The Millionaire Fastlane" the author says "If you think you can afford it, you can't."
That was a lesson that took me many years to unravel, and now it's finally become permanent. Without internalizing this truth, I can't imagine anyone staying wealthy very long.

QFT. I look over at the products you and Shannon put out and I wonder "man I wished I had used AOS in high school or that I'd used OGSF in middle school!" but I probably would have started wildin out and flunked out because I would have been too busy chasing tail ( a desire that still rages on lol) or doing stupid shit rather than hitting the books and preparing myself for something worth while.

I think there is a definite price to pay when you recieve something "too early" because you just can't handle it or think with the same wisdom as a more experienced (but not necessarily older) person.

But hey, Andrew since you and Shannon are both using BAMM, shouldn't that create some sort of positive synchronic effects especially if you two have similar goals and aspirations?

Shannon Wrote:The men do what needs to be done to get what they want, even if the process isn't fun, or takes them away from what they want for a while. The boys chase what they want without ever doing what it takes to get it.
01-12-2013, 08:29 PM
Awesome. I look forward to reading the updates and eventually joining you on the BAMM race! Smile
01-12-2013, 09:17 PM
Realized I could just include the Eric Thomas speech I mentioned. Enjoy.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-13-2013, 04:19 PM
(01-12-2013 08:29 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Awesome. I look forward to reading the updates and eventually joining you on the BAMM race! Smile

You've already joined. The event just hasn't started for you yet Wink

Andrew // Site Architect
01-13-2013, 04:27 PM
(01-12-2013 07:03 PM)K-Train Wrote:  Subscribing to epic thread. Onward and upward Andrew!
I think there is a definite price to pay when you recieve something "too early" because you just can't handle it or think with the same wisdom as a more experienced (but not necessarily older) person.
But hey, Andrew since you and Shannon are both using BAMM, shouldn't that create some sort of positive synchronic effects especially if you two have similar goals and aspirations?

Thank you I enjoyed reading your feedback. To answer the question-yes, of course. I will be flying down to work with him for a while where we will make some kind of breakthrough. I have no idea what, how, or why. I just know. With this new level of focus I feel my intuition greatly increased.

Something else happened last night- I went to a restaurant I never go to anymore to get some takeout. No idea why I did. I am starting a designer fabric-based business but it will likely be a long time until it gets going let alone profitable. However, I am in need of a female designer as I don't think it's a good idea to limit our selections to men only. The woman taking my order recognized me from a fabrics studies class I had taken some time ago to better understand my business. We got to talking and I asked her if she'd be interested in design-asked for her portfolio. I'm curious to see what she sends or what other opportunities manifest out of this. Coincidences just don't happen on Shannon's OE/5g based titles. Anyway, back to work for me.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Andrew, BAMM is my next sub. I like what's doing to both you and Shannon. Please keep us posted.

AYD
01-13-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:You've already joined. The event just hasn't started for you yet

That is true. I am already on that path and working towards it, i'm just not doing BAMM yet. Smile

Awesome that you manifested a potential partner. It's so cool how this stuff starts happening when you set the intent for something.

-Ben
01-14-2013, 06:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 06:35 AM by Andrew.)
Got my first big bump in the road. While I was checking in on some friends' statuses, I saw the status of some of my fellow symphony members. This triggered a strong reaction that I was not ready for. Due to primarily a finger injury that occurred before BAMM when I joined my friend for some rock climbing- I decided not to join the symphony for the winter. Most of the sacrifices I've had to make recently have been tough but this one really hurts emotionally. Even though I never talked to people there much, it's like a second family. Being in a symphony is different than being in the audience. You're part of the music, you feel it vibrating through you-it's all around you.

BAMM was pushing me to eliminate all distractions, however if it wasn't due to the finger injury coming up that I now have to re-hab I would have continued. I guess it's just as well I was injured as it helped me make that tough decision. Really I don't have options any more - when it comes to rehab I can't mess around. With all rehab you STOP what you're doing that aggravates it, and you marry the rehab process till you're well again. It's either that or face likely surgery, and permanently ruin my chances and long-term happiness with my violin. So it's not like I really have a choice, the Violin is a great stabilizer for me and a deep happiness well I can tap in to any time. I cannot imagine life without it. If I had to I would custom modify the instrument and learn to play on the opposite side. It's going to be rough during rehab only being able to practice once or twice a week for short times before I do my rehab exercises (then I have to let it heal 3+ days no stresses until the next rehab session...I can "get away with" practicing right before the exercises)

What does this all mean? I don't know. It doesn't have a lot to do with BAMM, except that it means I have one less distraction for now. Perhaps BAMM will guide me to learn emotional balance without the Violin while I'm on rehab.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-14-2013, 09:42 AM
(01-13-2013 04:19 PM)Andrew Wrote:  
(01-12-2013 08:29 PM)Benjamin Wrote:  Awesome. I look forward to reading the updates and eventually joining you on the BAMM race! Smile

You've already joined. The event just hasn't started for you yet Wink

Manifestation is not time-bound, so Benjamin is already in the event, he just doesn't know it.

Andrew, reading about your symphony woes reminded me of my son's description of his high school band. Creating art together is an amazing experience, and creates intimacy with your co-creators, which then creates near-familial bonds. My unrequested advice would be to join the symphony on a few of their extracurricular activities. If they have a party, attend. Renew those bonds: allowing them to atrophy hurts you.

Fear is a liar.

There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self. -- Ernest Hemingway
01-14-2013, 10:26 AM (This post was last modified: 01-14-2013 10:28 AM by Spiral.)
Andrew, when I would play my drums I would learn things very slowly because I wasn't interested in learning things from the ground up. I've only learned what I've heard through songs and practicing technique here and there but that's not enough if I want to really develop my skill to the elite level. And after only 8 years I would say I'm on the intermediate to advanced level. I feel your pain. I went 2 months without playing drums (and this made me very angry and no idea how to release it) while rehabbing and I havn't made great progress but I've gotten over a plateau. Now I'm stuck and that's where you have come in. I am not playing anymore and now marrying the rehab process. And this is no coincidence. Now I can focus on my hand technique like I originally wanted to but never really did about a year ago. I believe this happened so I could learn more patience and get to that next level. Onwards and upwards. Smile

"To love completely and hold onto nothing-that is the only freedom." -David Deida
"If at first glance it may appear too hard, look again. Always look again." - Unknown
If you would like to get in touch with me, please send me an email.
01-14-2013, 02:55 PM
(01-14-2013 09:42 AM)Sean Wrote:  Andrew, reading about your symphony woes reminded me of my son's description of his high school band. Creating art together is an amazing experience, and creates intimacy with your co-creators, which then creates near-familial bonds. My unrequested advice would be to join the symphony on a few of their extracurricular activities. If they have a party, attend. Renew those bonds: allowing them to atrophy hurts you.

You know it's funny, after I had made that post I did exactly that and sent a msg to them for their schedule. I plan on stopping by during some rehearsals and reading. I might see if I can convince the conductor to let me follow along on a score too, I bet that would help my composition Smile

Andrew // Site Architect
01-14-2013, 02:57 PM
(01-14-2013 10:26 AM)Spiral Wrote:  Now I'm stuck and that's where you have come in. I am not playing anymore and now marrying the rehab process. And this is no coincidence. Now I can focus on my hand technique like I originally wanted to but never really did about a year ago. I believe this happened so I could learn more patience and get to that next level. Onwards and upwards. Smile

Yep we're both in the same boat now. No matter if it's a knee or a finger the rehab process is the same and I'm doing same thing you're doing. Thankfully complete healing for both of us will be well under a total of 3 mo's.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-16-2013, 02:39 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2013 03:02 AM by Andrew.)
Well here's an update.

I'm really seeing everything come together that was previously loose pieces floating around. Focusing on one at a time. But let me tell about some of the specific things that have changed.

I have now adopted a nocturnal schedule. What I once thought was incredibly unhealthy was just not true. I wake up in the later evening, and go to sleep in the late morning. I never imagined the level of focus and clarity this would give me. As I sleep during the day- I get calls of people "needing" my help. Yet when I wake up, almost every time, they already solved it themselves. So not only am I retraining myself but I'm passively retraining those around me to become more self-reliant. Decisions like "should I answer this phone call?" I no longer have to make. Google collects my voicemails and I respond to them on my terms, if they even need a response. The silence of the night is golden. I have no one on IM to chat with or distract me, no e-mails to pull me out of my work, no beautiful women taking over my thoughts...nothing. Just focus, just me and my dream for a better tomorrow.

Living life on my own terms, that's what this new sleep schedule has epitomized. Everything now I live on my own terms. It's been like getting out of the matrix. I now see things for what they are and am no longer attracted to things that are not healthy-including food. Yes I am actually eating healthier with my nocturnal schedule. Things that used to bother me no longer bother me anymore. I used to have a fear that if I committed to something completely and unconditionally that involved hard long work with no necessary guarantee of an end in sight I would be miserable. After all the saying goes: "all work and no play ...makes jack a dull boy". But it is not true, not one bit. The first week was tough, but then I realized my battle was all lies, it was all bad programming in my head from society. Hard work truly is its own reward. Maybe I'm become more extreme, maybe I'm not. Maybe people who are "average" are the extreme. Maybe the people who are to weak and uneducated to pursue their dreams are the extreme of unfulfilled living. Every day it seems people are telling me to take breaks or go out and socialize. Now I just laugh. After all, I do take breaks, but when I take a break I do art or something useful. Even my breaks are productive.

The BAMM set is the real deal. But, you know what else is the real deal? "The Millionaire Fastlane" by DeMarco. It was a book that I should have read a decade ago. It has everything I need. I will be re-reading it till I practically have it memorized. I picked up this book after being frustrated with LoA reading, about a week in to BAMM. If BAMM is the vehicle, his book is the map to me. Once I make it, I'm going to go meet the author. His words have been the exact right words at the exact right time in a way that understands me.

That's all for now, have to get back to work.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-16-2013, 04:10 AM
Thank you for the book recommendation Andrew, I'm definitely intrigued to check it out.

- If you let go a little, you will have a little peace. If you let go a lot, you will have a lot of peace. If you let go completely, you will know complete peace and freedom
- F.O.C.U.S = Follow.One.Course.Until.Success
01-16-2013, 12:38 PM
Good Job Andrew,Go Brother!! For the Record I too Have been and am a Night Bird flying thru the night, and yes it is MY favorite time of being as well...the psychic static slows down,quiets and yes it is most definitely like pulling outta da Matrix,too! For shure. I Made peace with it a long time ago...with a new Job coming up soon,I deifntely plan on utlizing BAMM as soon as I pull the monies together next month to do so. IM ready. What awesome progress in a weeks time,Man,dang thats it! yer da Bomb dot com (as I heard that on TV last year) thanx for the update rendered hear,I will re-read again,later on.YOU got da Power Man! More soon. Keith.
01-17-2013, 05:29 AM
Thank you Keith for your inspiration. In the book I've been mentioning on and off he says to surround yourself with people in business you'd go to war with. It's deep but it's simple. More so than Alpha Male even did, it is making me extremely selective with who I spend my time with based on that simple concept. There's either a) networking for new "warriors" or b) strengthening bonds with my brothers and sisters in arms. If people don't have the potential to fall in to that, it is just a distraction. Every bit of time counts.

Here's a snippet of an update. My external and internal responses have come to reflect a strong reality: I will be rich, and I am becoming rich right now. No doubt about it. Right now my power to change my outer reality is low, but it increases every day. There is truly only one outcome from dedicating myself so completely to this goal, and that is wealth. Whenever I mention the journey I'm on there is no doubt on my mind that will be the outcome, and it makes no difference what anyone says. Only within the last few days has this come to be such a rock-solid truth in my mind. It is more than just belief, it is a knowing, a truth. And until my outer reality reflects the inner one, it is just a matter of more time and more hard work.

Andrew // Site Architect
01-17-2013, 02:50 PM
I am so pleased that BAMM is affecting you like it's affecting me. And, that it's working exactly as it's designed to work.

Subliminal Audio Specialist & Administrator

The scientist has a question to find an answer for. The pseudo-scientist has an answer to find a question for. ~ "Failure is the path of least persistence." - Chinese Fortune Cookie ~ Logic left. Emotion right. But thinking, straight ahead. ~ Sperate supra omnia in valorem. (The value of trust is above all else.)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-17-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2013 08:30 PM by ncbeareatingman.)
Andrew thank you soooo much man for being willing to share yer BAMM expereinces and otherwise along the way,Man. It really is the real deal. The Book "Millionaire Fastlane" IM on it next month once I begin using BAMM. Yeah people you'd be willing to go to war with...that seperates the wheat from the Chaff(or whatever it is:-) right there. Good Man, I can tell yer on the right path and doing what all you need to do to'get there' hell in many ways,yer already slowly 'there' as stated its just a matter of time before your outer meets yer inner reality,back to more solid work and effort in the meantime.
Left Hideious Job last week- applied for new job two days ago,phone call back the next day & today 3 job interviews, back ground check comes back,and take piss test tomorrow. go in in two weeks or less for orientation,start job. I find it interesting that I was told about this place = ND back in October,arrived in Mid November,have been working every since,over all. That the place is booming Finanacially all over the joint,and now I prepare for BAMM. IM already in the process of this creation and in a way, ahead of scheduel,so it seems that, I'm ALREADY in the Event.Very cool. Thanx again Andrew yer da Bomb dot com;-)
01-18-2013, 03:27 AM
(01-17-2013 08:26 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote:  Andrew thank you soooo much man for being willing to share yer BAMM expereinces and otherwise along the way,Man. It really is the real deal. The Book "Millionaire Fastlane" IM on it next month once I begin using BAMM. Yeah people you'd be willing to go to war with...that seperates the wheat from the Chaff(or whatever it is:-) right there. Good Man, I can tell yer on the right path and doing what all you need to do to'get there' hell in many ways,yer already slowly 'there' as stated its just a matter of time before your outer meets yer inner reality,back to more solid work and effort in the meantime.
Left Hideious Job last week- applied for new job two days ago,phone call back the next day & today 3 job interviews, back ground check comes back,and take piss test tomorrow. go in in two weeks or less for orientation,start job. I find it interesting that I was told about this place = ND back in October,arrived in Mid November,have been working every since,over all. That the place is booming Finanacially all over the joint,and now I prepare for BAMM. IM already in the process of this creation and in a way, ahead of scheduel,so it seems that, I'm ALREADY in the Event.Very cool. Thanx again Andrew yer da Bomb dot com;-)

You know your journeys always inspires me. I've been so far and so long removed now from "jobs" that what you've done there sounds like rocket science to me. Moving to a foreign place, having to move again once you're there, hitting the pavement and getting a job, then getting another job...that's an entirely different grit than the grit in my life. Sure my grit is dealing with the stresses of entrepreneurship (I've been doing my own business for 5 years now) but from my vantage point I can clearly see you've got strength and lots of it.

So Shannon advises to take 1 day off every 15 days. For me that means one night off + a couple hours at most as I only listen to it while I sleep or while I read.

This program...ok let me collect my thoughts a second.

This program, alongside DeMarco's book has been like taking the red pill. I have never, ever gone through such a huge shift in thought so big and so fast in my lifetime. My learning and awareness is increasing at such a dramatic pace I have no other way to describe it but to compare it to the Matrix or Limitless (NZT lol). Sometimes I wake up, look around, and think to myself: "The **** is this world I'm living in? How is everyone so blind?"... how was -I- blind?

I can't look at people the same way anymore. Most are all numb, asleep, and foolish to a degree that makes me laugh. I can't look at things the same way anymore, or ideas. My reality has been permanently altered, but I chose it to steer this change, and I will never go back.

Anyway, think I'm going to do some art now. I think I'll share my latest carving with you guys. I'm working on a new one now, haven't even drawn any lines yet.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Andrew // Site Architect