Subliminal Talk
Ultra Success-5.5G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Ultra Success-5.5G (/Thread-Ultra-Success-5-5G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - blth - 11-29-2018

you are experiencing lack of mental clarity on uslm?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - ianmarconi - 11-29-2018

(11-29-2018, 04:11 AM)Zane Wrote: I think I am go and buy some "Bacopa". Lately I have been experiencing brainfog and memory loss /lack of mental clarity.

I read few others are facing this also. Maybe this will help me.

I also suffered from strong brainfog in the begining with USLM but it got better overtime and it actually motivated me to clean up my diet as much as possible (no gluten, dairy, most animal products, processed foods, sugar, refined flour, vegetable oil except coconut and olive oil etc) and now my brain is better than when i started.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 12-03-2018

(11-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Simple. During the breaks, you have your fearful subconscious taking advantage of that time to fight back and try to re-establish itself.

Shannon,

Is it okay if I do 8:2 ASRB ratio?

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 12-03-2018

(12-03-2018, 03:38 AM)Zane Wrote:
(11-26-2018, 08:04 AM)Shannon Wrote: Simple. During the breaks, you have your fearful subconscious taking advantage of that time to fight back and try to re-establish itself.

Shannon,

Is it okay if I do 8:2 ASRB ratio?

You can follow directions, or you can do your own thing. That's on you.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 12-03-2018

ASRB Break #3

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - DarkTempatation - 12-07-2018

@Zane how is the subliminal going matey! hows your overall mental health as well as luck!

Any difference!

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 12-11-2018

I wanna write so much about USLM3 but I am in a hurry.

I love this sub and don't wanna leave it any time sooner. Everything is sooo smooth. Things just go my way. I love it.. Life is mostly stress free. No worries, no nothing..

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 12-13-2018

ASRB Break #4

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Zane - 12-18-2018

I know I havnt updated this journal for a while but I will soon. Actually I am Journaling offline. Still here a little update on what's happening in my life.

So, on Sunday my Dad and I went to the "Electrical Substation". We met the "SSO" (Sub-Station Operator). After a little chat he gave me a tour of the substation and explained everything in a simple manner and he has few years of experience so he knows most of the stuff. I told him I am gonna start coming from Monday regularly to learn everything under his supervision.

But Idk what happened just thinking about that I will be spending minimum 2-3 hours in a place where I don't know anyone and that I might embarrass or look like a fool if I asked anything stupid. I don't even know where this fear came out all of a sudden.

Its Tuesday night right now and for past two days I am making excuses just so that I can avoid going there. Few days ago I was dying to go there and didn't care what others would think of me or even if I looked stupid but now Idk what the fuck happened.

I know it all.comes down to self-esteem and confidence. Damn it!! I really need to get past this fear of I want to move forward in life.

I am going there tomorrow and will see what happens. I will visualise before going there and see if everything turns out fine..

I have now decided to listen to the subs in day time because I can't seem to fall asleep when I am listening in night.

I am sure Shannon will fix this issue in USLM4

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 12-18-2018

(12-18-2018, 10:07 AM)Zane Wrote: I have now decided to listen to the subs in day time because I can't seem to fall asleep when I am listening in night.

Are you trying to listen while trying to fall asleep? I recommend you start off with either an hour of silence or the sleep induction aid, followed by the 5 loops of USLM in a playlist. That's how I do it. Works perfectly.

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Kol - 12-18-2018

I did the same last night what shannon just posted, and slept like a baby.

(12-18-2018, 11:29 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(12-18-2018, 10:07 AM)Zane Wrote: I have now decided to listen to the subs in day time because I can't seem to fall asleep when I am listening in night.

Are you trying to listen while trying to fall asleep? I recommend you start off with either an hour of silence or the sleep induction aid, followed by the 5 loops of USLM in a playlist. That's how I do it. Works perfectly.

Is the product you are talking about Shannon? It's in 5G I guess

http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/sleep-induction-aid-v2/

If this is what I really need.. Then I missed it all on sale Sad

RE: Ultra Success-5.5G - Shannon - 12-18-2018

That's the one. But you can just have a silence track of an hour as your first track.