Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-12-2016

(01-12-2016, 06:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 07:58 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 07:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

One thing I can tell you, being Christian doesn't make it necessary easier to run magnets (successful). I got so much guilt, shame and fear due religion (especially toward sex and women) that is still blocking me in some way. So my SM run wasn't successful at all.

I am muslim and i run the magnets with succes as you all see so its independent of religion i think

You're muslim???

Jap why?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 01-13-2016

(12-31-2015, 11:29 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Incase you're wondering, if I was a Christian, you bet your ass I wouldve loved to try out all women related subs mentioned....(sad that I will never experience its potential) Sad

One thing I can tell you, being Christian doesn't make it necessary easier to run magnets (successful). I got so much guilt, shame and fear due religion (especially toward sex and women) that is still blocking me in some way. So my SM run wasn't successful at all.

I am muslim and i run the magnets with succes as you all see so its independent of religion i think

Hmm, I realize it's not religion alone but also what your parents and others in your early life deal with it. Was it important to your parents that you become a good moslem? And was religion something really important for your parents?

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-13-2016

(01-12-2016, 11:23 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:

You're muslim???

Jap why?

Because you're so into f*cking women (I knew a muslim for a while who was trying to get good with women, he chickened out after a few weeks), that and you're from Germany.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 01:29 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Hmm, I realize it's not religion alone but also what your parents and others in your early life deal with it. Was it important to your parents that you become a good moslem? And was religion something really important for your parents?

Yeah it was i was taken to quran school by a very small age, than i was wahabi for a few years and then aquired a stipendium for the islamic university of medina and a document from a sheik that i am a good muslim, i was teached by my sheik from young age that sex before marriage is a bad and devasting thing and the western culture is sick, i dont know how good with women i would be if this werent that way, normaly i dont talk about this i just wanted to mention it that it is no excuse

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-13-2016

(01-13-2016, 06:09 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-12-2016, 11:23 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 07:02 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: One thing I can tell you, being Christian doesn't make it necessary easier to run magnets (successful). I got so much guilt, shame and fear due religion (especially toward sex and women) that is still blocking me in some way. So my SM run wasn't successful at all.

You're muslim???

Jap why?

Because you're so into f*cking women (I knew a muslim for a while who was trying to get good with women, he chickened out after a few weeks), that and you're from Germany.

Girls often think that i am a christian guy and have a hard time to believe that i am a muslim. They say no way that you are a muslim you dont behave like one. I dont know. Here in germany girls often like guys that dont go hard after them so i often get treated from them or rejected like a christian guy. I woner how my succes would be in america or canada

Edit i remember that girls started to treat me like a christian guy when i started sm, i remember one guy telling me you look like a muslim but you dont behave like one, i said why he said you talk so much about women and you are so eager to fuck them. What i noticed here in germany is that girls often interpret the inhibited behavior of muslim guys as non neediness or alphaness

However am6 gave me back some of the muslim aura so my actual girl is muslim too.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 11:53 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Girls often think that i am a christian guy and have a hard time to believe that i am a muslim. They say no way that you are a muslim you dont behave like one. I dont know. Here in germany girls often like guys that dont go hard after them so i often get treated from them or rejected like a christian guy. I woner how my succes would be in america or canada

Well I don't know either because I have not seen any "successful" males in canada myself. (Successful here meaning, ones who live a player lifestyle). So yeah, I don't know how you'd do, but it'd be interesting to see.

(01-13-2016, 11:53 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: Edit i remember that girls started to treat me like a christian guy when i started sm, i remember one guy telling me you look like a muslim but you dont behave like one, i said why he said you talk so much about women and you are so eager to **** them. What i noticed here in germany is that girls often interpret the inhibited behavior of muslim guys as non neediness or alphaness

However am6 gave me back some of the muslim aura so my actual girl is muslim too.

How do you mean girls treated you like a christian guy?

Yeah, girls here can definitely take silence/insecurity as alphaness, but (in my case) it doesn't do you any good because they need you to make the move anyhow. So all you have is this respect without anything tangible.

Didn't know your girl is muslim, that's cool. I went on my first date with a muslim (I think, she was from Iraq, aren't they muslim there?) which was cool but the date was rather dry and I got bored and left lol.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-14-2016

Yah christian guys here in germany are more nice to girls and show less dominant behavior thats why they respect them less. Yeah my girl is from albania.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 01-14-2016

(01-13-2016, 11:44 PM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-13-2016, 01:29 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

Yeah it was i was taken to quran school by a very small age, than i was wahabi for a few years and then aquired a stipendium for the islamic university of medina and a document from a sheik that i am a good muslim, i was teached by my sheik from young age that sex before marriage is a bad and devasting thing and the western culture is sick, i dont know how good with women i would be if this werent that way, normaly i dont talk about this i just wanted to mention it that it is no excuse

Wow, in this case it's pretty cool that you recovered from this so well. Respect!

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-14-2016

(01-14-2016, 05:39 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Yah christian guys here in germany are more nice to girls and show less dominant behavior thats why they respect them less. Yeah my girl is from albania.

So, does that mean on SM you got less dominant? Since they thought you were christian?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Dzemoo - 01-15-2016

(01-14-2016, 03:29 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-14-2016, 05:39 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Yah christian guys here in germany are more nice to girls and show less dominant behavior thats why they respect them less. Yeah my girl is from albania.

So, does that mean on SM you got less dominant? Since they thought you were christian?

less dominant than i was before / on am5 yes

you mean this:

BlindIo says
January 11, 2016 at 8:17 pm

It occurred to me that Islam is an Alpha 1.0 system. And while Alpha 2.0 certainly seems to be better for the individual, could an Alpha 2.0 system… well, work? Could it compete on the world stage?

(01-15-2016, 04:57 AM)Wahyu Wrote: Press enter again to see reply from BD. I find it interesting.

I am on my mobile phone right now but if you can post it

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-15-2016

(01-15-2016, 06:08 AM)Dzemoo Wrote:
(01-15-2016, 04:57 AM)Wahyu Wrote: Press enter again to see reply from BD. I find it interesting.

I am on my mobile phone right now but if you can post it

I'd like to see it too. I'm on my computer and BD doesn't have a reply for that post.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 01-15-2016

There is a reply:

Quote:Blackdragon says

January 12, 2016 at 12:10 pm

-->In the context of Life (not just women and dating), how should an Alpha 2.0 react to those who violate his boundaries? Should he confront them assertively or should he just let it go and don’t care?

He should instantly next them without drama and spend time with others who conform to his boundaries.

The beauty of women is that they’re a lot of them. They’re infinitely replaceable, as I disuses in detail in one of my podcasts.

-->It occurred to me that Islam is an Alpha 1.0 system.

Yes. Extreme, quintessential 1.0. Many manosphere 1.0s secretly (or not so secretly) wish the Western world was more like Islam, exactly for this reason. I’d personally rather kill myself. (No sex before marriage? Zero sexual imagery in society? Having 4 fucking wives? Yeah man, count me out.)

-->And while Alpha 2.0 certainly seems to be better for the individual, could an Alpha 2.0 system… well, work? Could it compete on the world stage?

The question is moot since there will never be a society of Alpha 2.0s. These men will always be a very small percentage of the population. Men are too scared (betas) or outcome dependent (Alpha 1.0s).

This is why I’m not trying to save the world here; most men aren’t going to listen to this message even if they logically agree to it to some degree.

I’m here to help the 5% of betas who are tired of being slaves, and the 5% of Alpha 1.0s who are tired of the drama. That’s it. The other 90% of men are welcome to go down with the ship with the rest of Western civ. I’ll be over here being happy.

The parts with the arrows are quotes from the person asked.