Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - MasterEnki - 03-12-2019

Has anyone read the Patanjali / Yoga Sutras?

The chapter on ‘siddhis’ (powers) seems quite interesting. Some of the things that subs can apparently achieve sound a lot like ‘siddhis’.

RE: The New Religion Thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-07-2019

(06-20-2013, 08:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know nothing about the Illuminati, and what I have heard is unworthy of serious consideration without something to give it credence.  The Freemasons I know a little about, but I'm not a Freemason.  I have found a book that basically claims to reveal their secrets, although I have not yet had time to read it.  It is written by a Freemason.  

Title: The Lost Key: The Supra-Natural Secrets of the Freemasons
Author: Robert Lomas
ISBN: 978-1444-710-618

According to this book, Freemasonry is the foremost system for communicating deep truth about the nature of the universe and the meaning of life.

Regarding the Freemasons, my mom cracked one of their little codebooks once, which pissed them off. She didn't find anything particularly interesting in it though.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - EvolvingPhoenix - 04-07-2019

One day, while I was heavily stoned, I started theorizing that we were all God, expressing/creating/knowing ourselves as creator by creating the illusion that we were separate from one another. Even after I sobered up, this just REALLY resonated with me, and while I was explaining my ideas to my mom, she introduced me to this series of channeled material that took all of my ideas and refined them. It was called The Law of One by Ra, and it's the only spiritual text I know of to have this much internal consistency. I can't think of a single inconsistency in it, which is surprising, given how intricate and detailed it is.

If anybody's interested, or just wants a fascinating read, here's the website, with all 5 books of material on it: https://www.lawofone.info/

“All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.” - Ra

I'm also positive that the Tao is really this principal.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Have at ye - 04-12-2019

(04-07-2019, 05:57 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 08:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know nothing about the Illuminati, and what I have heard is unworthy of serious consideration without something to give it credence.  The Freemasons I know a little about, but I'm not a Freemason.  I have found a book that basically claims to reveal their secrets, although I have not yet had time to read it.  It is written by a Freemason.  

Title: The Lost Key: The Supra-Natural Secrets of the Freemasons
Author: Robert Lomas
ISBN: 978-1444-710-618

According to this book, Freemasonry is the foremost system for communicating deep truth about the nature of the universe and the meaning of life.

Regarding the Freemasons, my mom cracked one of their little codebooks once, which pissed them off. She didn't find anything particularly interesting in it though.

If you're interested in actual Freemason philosophy, it's encoded into W. A. Mozart's (and Schikaneder's, both Freemasons) "The Magic Flute", of all things. Big Grin

There's quite a bit of books on that.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Zane - 04-12-2019

So, I can talk about anything spiritual here and won't be considered nuts?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Have at ye - 04-12-2019

(04-12-2019, 04:06 PM)Zane Wrote: So, I can talk about anything spiritual here and  won't be considered nuts?

I think you can feel safe to do so in general in this here thread. As to "nuttery" - well, it's in the eye of the beholder, isn't it. Wink

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Oversoul - 04-17-2019

Shannons Subs mixed with things Im learning about reality, soul/spirit/mind, frequency/energy/vibration and astrology is really putting my mind in a while different place man.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Oversoul - 04-19-2019

Does anyone have an opinion about goverment/elites using subs and hypnosis to control certain public figures?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Oversoul - 04-19-2019

And of governments changing collective subconcious and reality bending whole populations thus creating a mandela effect

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Have at ye - 04-22-2019

(04-19-2019, 02:12 PM)Oversoul Wrote: Does anyone have an opinion about goverment/elites using subs and hypnosis to control certain public figures?

The "government" does not need to resort to subliminal and hypnotic influence to employ coercive persuasion. All kinds of agencies, groups, etc. - and, yes, national and intra-national governments too - use forms of so-called "mind control" (which, indeed, may have the effect of altering "collective reality", I guess - but that is, I believe, more of an unintended side-effect because they know not what they do. So called "memetic warfare" which results from various forms of ideological propaganda). This has been way more pervasive due to mass-media recently - normally, people tend to have a sort of "immune response" to ideological coercion, but due to the fact that we're being exposed to various forms of it, from multiple sources at the same time, that "immune response" has been gradually diminishing as of late, I believe. F. in. my local government has been doing this in an extremely hamfisted, clearly visible manner recently (they are actually mimicking Soviet propaganda of the old days, lol, just using a different ideological spin - God, Honor, ze Nation, etc.) which is both hilarious and stupid. But it does work on a pretty massive scale, unfortunately.

To see a person who's been seriously brainwashed in action, watch that infamous "Tom Cruise on Scientology" interview. And, yes, the Church of Scientology did that to the poor sap on purpose.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 04-26-2019

(07-21-2014, 09:38 PM)Cozy Wrote: Hey Shannon, I wanted to get your opinion on this video.... and anyone else as well.

I think that "reality" is a lot more complex than humans understand, and that humans like to assume they know everything every time they discover a piece of the puzzle, no matter how many pieces of the puzzle they actually hold or whether they are put together properly.

Look at the history of science and tell me that they have not continually found themselves to be wrong after believing themselves to be right. About pretty much everything!  Again, and again, and again.  Each step creates greater understanding, but the new level of understanding is not complete, as humans would like to assume it is; we don't know what we don't know, but science likes to forget that.  It's never, "Our current understanding leads us to this conclusion." it's always "We know for a fact that X is true and Y is false because of Z."  Which later turns out to be partially or in whole predictably incorrect because new information and understanding is added to the picture, as happens again and again in the history of science.

That said, I do believe that science has the gist of it as it is.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 04-27-2019

I Love this Video...Shannon..... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LfV5s1QxQ2o

Very expansive!! 'The Becoming" Yes Yes Yes!!!
God Source Spirit - "do Dhia"-Scottish Gaelic "Takashela"( Saponi-Lakota - for God-The Great Power)

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Oversoul - 05-12-2019

This is very interesting. A sub that induces an experience like this would be spectacular.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 07-03-2019

Shannon I didnt know exactly where to place this post ,I thoiught this 'field' would just as good as any to Land,so to speak.

I really got a sense tonight,as 'different' as it may sound, that with the implementation of The Magnus Engine,The Maxed-Updated 4.6 Fear Remover,coupled with the Non-Directional Shield in UMS...that MY spiritual abilities just may 'come out to play' again..like 'seeing spirits in the material world' again,Outta body trips, flying in dreams, precognition and perhaps even trip to the spirit world more often.
MY spiritual sensing has never completely gone away but had dulled some out of the priority for the High Protection and safety emotionally & physically due to certain circumstances,which additionally require high levels of energy investments to maintain keeping such protections in place. but now with these new additions included in USM...I really feel they( spiritual abilities and talents) will return in a 'fuller' way!! because the caost is cleaer once again!! Thank ya Jesus,Buddah,Mother Mary,Shiva,Ganesha,Crazy Horse, and all the loving people on the 'other side' that help guide and protect me,too!!

Ding!! Light Bulb Moment... I Just realized Im having some more TID from UMS...why...well it just literally occured ,that..MY spiritual psychic abilities of which I've been aware of since age 3,could make me some serious money,also in addiitiion to opportunities pouring into my realities as well...yes realities...I feel Like I'm walking in 5 dimensions at the same time. 5 is one of My #'s in Life..as is # 2 and 22's too.
side note: I Just feel the money is coming to me and is gonna show up in some surprising ways!!
Been a Long time coming,I fukin' ready Man. thank you. Keith/