Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RisingSon - 08-16-2018

Here's an important article. Montalk is a good source and I take most stuff from there as fact.
http://montalk.net/matrix/157/spiritless-humans

More from Montalk:
Quote:Freewill

• some beings have more freewill than others

• the more consciousness, self-awareness, or spiritual evolution one possesses, the greater one’s freewill

• possession of freewill is useless until it is recognized and applied

• beings with freewill can be coerced into behaving as though they have none

• knowledge allows these deceived beings to regain the full use of their former freewill

• humans in general are beings with enormous amounts of freewill

• negative alien factions have instated a control system to trick humans into limiting their own freewill

• negative alien factions possess less freewill than humans, thus their reliance upon technology and subtle coercion as a form of spiritual jujitsu to overcome a spiritually greater opponent

• beings with actively applied higher levels of freewill, can override the actions, thoughts, and realities of beings with lower levels of freewill

• beings with lower freewill, either directly or indirectly serve beings of higher freewill

• physicality allows the violation of freewill between physical beings, the main reason why physical existence is a valuable experience in the path of spiritual evolution

So, I pretty much know how to overcome karma. Some people don't even have karma like that article states and I've been trying to say. Karma is linked to free-will, an unfortunate side effect. Karma is actually like a form of self-harm that happens if you are stressed out and not in alignment with your actions in the 'highest good' or natural order I would call it. So you inhibit your own energy field and it comes back around to badly effect you. Pretty much kicking yourself. Trapping negative feelings in the aura.

Any form of stress captures energy (which should be freeflowing) and that brings me to the second form of "karma" I know which is when a traumatic event is shared and two people's energy becomes trapped together and remain that way unable to heal and get unstuck (then that perpetuates through time). That can also happen with people+animals.

Another type of "karma" could be using powerful intent to make spiritual agreements/contracts with other beings, but I won't get into that.

All that can be overcome with the proper knowledge and emotional state of 'happiness' or what I would just call Spirit, because then karma is unable to stick and you are 'enlightened' and can do whatever profane or socially unacceptable acts and get away scot free with a guilt-free conscious and usually with assistance from a higher power rearranging reality around you, in fact. This ties into the "HEALING EFFECTS OF HAPPINESS/WAVE OF HAPPINESS" section in the Places of Power book, which is some of the most powerful energy in the Universe. In that state one is practically spiritually invulnerable.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-20-2018

"Karma" doesn't mean what most people think it does. Most people think Karma is a magical judicial system designed to punish and reward good or bad deeds. In realty, karma is just the law of cause and effect in action. If you drop a glass and it breaks, that is your karma. It isn't because you're "bad" it's just a natural result of your action or inaction.

On another note, has anyone ever read "The Secret Teachings of the Ages" by Manly P. Hall?

If so, what are your thoughts?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Nox - 08-22-2018

(08-20-2018, 11:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: "Karma" doesn't mean what most people think it does. Most people think Karma is a magical judicial system designed to punish and reward good or bad deeds. In realty, karma is just the law of cause and effect in action. If you drop a glass and it breaks, that is your karma. It isn't because you're "bad" it's just a natural result of your action or inaction.

On another note, has anyone ever read "The Secret Teachings of the Ages" by Manly P. Hall?

Teachings of the ages is alright. It helps you get a decent grasp on symbolism and such within some of the open mystery systems. Manly p hall is alright, but I also think he's kinda trumped up on how amazing people think his stuff is.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 09:09 AM)Nox Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 11:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: "Karma" doesn't mean what most people think it does. Most people think Karma is a magical judicial system designed to punish and reward good or bad deeds. In realty, karma is just the law of cause and effect in action. If you drop a glass and it breaks, that is your karma. It isn't because you're "bad" it's just a natural result of your action or inaction.

Teachings of the ages is alright. It helps you get a decent grasp on symbolism and such within some of the open mystery systems. Manly p hall is alright, but I also think he's kinda trumped up on how amazing people think his stuff is.

Yeah so far I'm not seeing any practical uses tbh. It's more novelty.

I got into it because it's supposed to be a must read for anyone wanting to use magick, but I don't see what this has to do with magick at all.

(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

I got into it because it's supposed to be a must read for anyone wanting to use magick, but I don't see what this has to do with magick at all.

A lot of people treat the occult as a type of information collection game. The more/deeper you know about things supposedly the better occultist you are. Kind of silly.

If you're looking to get into practicing stuff you could try finding things that go along mostly with how you already believe to use that as a bit of reinforcement.

Franz bardons initiation into hermetics is a good system if your looking for the "best" long term development. But it is also very long term and can be boring.

Josephine McCarthy has developed the quaeria system which is visionary based and free if you just want the info.

Advanced magick for beginners is a decent book that'll have you doing stuff quickly. Modern magick is sort of the go to book for ceremonial magick.

As soon as you get a decent basic practice you can work on you can start digging into the symbolism and correspondences that provide deeper meanings.

If you're able to find a way to work with vedic Astrology along with some tantra or yoga paths it'll do most of what western esotericism does with more of a hindu/eastern bent, but a lot of it is closed to outsiders.

Most of the Asian stuff is too hidden behind closed systems to really use.

(08-22-2018, 10:24 AM)Nox Wrote:

A lot of people treat the occult as a type of information collection game. The more/deeper you know about things supposedly the better occultist you are. Kind of silly.

If you're looking to get into practicing stuff you could try finding things that go along mostly with how you already believe to use that as a bit of reinforcement.

Franz bardons initiation into hermetics is a good system if your looking for the "best" long term development. But it is also very long term and can be boring.

Josephine McCarthy has developed the quaeria system which is visionary based and free if you just want the info.

Advanced magick for beginners is a decent book that'll have you doing stuff quickly. Modern magick is sort of the go to book for ceremonial magick.

As soon as you get a decent basic practice you can work on you can start digging into the symbolism and correspondences that provide deeper meanings.

If you're able to find a way to work with vedic Astrology along with some tantra or yoga paths it'll do most of what western esotericism does with more of a hindu/eastern bent, but a lot of it is closed to outsiders.

Thanks man, ill try magick for beginners. Although I am interested in the hindu stuff as I find myself agreeing with that train of thought most. Any good books for that?

(08-22-2018, 10:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Thanks man, ill try magick for beginners. Although I am interested in the hindu stuff as I find myself agreeing with that train of thought most. Any good books for that?

learning the ideas and myths of their astrology is a good start to understanding how things work for them. They have some decent tantra paths and intro books, but I'd need to check which ones they are. Mostly anything that helps develop depth of consciousness and interaction with male and female polarities is going to work, but they also have a large amount of nonsense.

(08-22-2018, 12:42 PM)Nox Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 09:09 AM)Nox Wrote: Teachings of the ages is alright. It helps you get a decent grasp on symbolism and such within some of the open mystery systems. Manly p hall is alright, but I also think he's kinda trumped up on how amazing people think his stuff is.

learning the ideas and myths of their astrology is a good start to understanding how things work for them. They have some decent tantra paths and intro books, but I'd need to check which ones they are. Mostly anything that helps develop depth of consciousness and interaction with male and female polarities is going to work, but they also have a large amount of nonsense.
This is what I don’t get,how does astrology play into it? And their myths I mean, isn’t magici like electricity in that it should work regardless of beliefs?

(08-22-2018, 12:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 09:54 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah so far I'm not seeing any practical uses tbh. It's more novelty.

This is what I don’t get,how does astrology play into it? And their myths I mean, isn’t magici like electricity in that it should work regardless of beliefs?

Beliefs create part of the method and reason why magick will or will not work.

It isnt just if something will or will not work that is important, but the why it works, how it works, when it works, and basically everything else you can come up with.

There is a structure beneath all of it, but you wont find it in books or even most schools and teachings.

(08-22-2018, 02:11 PM)Nox Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 12:48 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 10:24 AM)Nox Wrote: A lot of people treat the occult as a type of information collection game. The more/deeper you know about things supposedly the better occultist you are. Kind of silly.

Beliefs create part of the method and reason why magick will or will not work.

It isnt just if something will or will not work that is important, but the why it works, how it works, when it works, and basically everything else you can come up with.

There is a structure beneath all of it, but you wont find it in books or even most schools and teachings.

I see. Thanks. I think I should hold off on more questions till I’ve read a bit of that book the beginners one. It comes in this Friday.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Threa - MasterEnki - 08-22-2018

Isn’t Magick just using willpower to focus various energies to achieve, or influence, a real world outcome?

Magick is a science.

Using internal, or external, energies to project an aura of sexiness is an example of magick.

By practising using / transmuting subtle energies, then the appropriate beliefs / mindset should develop naturally.

I remember years ago, trying to make ‘psi-balls’ by drawing in energy from the earth and sun, and focusing it in a ball between my hands (and after some practice, across the room).

I kind of got side tracked eventually, and never got to the point of being able to make my psi-balls visible to others (which would take an enormous amount of energy / focusing of energy). But some people seemed to react as if they could feel my psi-balls or that something was there.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - ncbeareatingman - 09-10-2018

Do you want a psychic/spiritual sub? Lord Buddah Yes!!! Hell Ya Bubba!! dang Yawl Im late as hell to this party!! I made it though. I dont even think to come to such an area,Im always on the abouve pages...checking out Shannon's Journey/Journal and of course the Men's journal to see what the other chaps are doing and going thru,ect. the reason Im here,is that IM convinced of it ,is because I just started USLM (2 days into it ! and already,talk about stare shifting and such...IM having some" IM going into the future" kinds of expereinces and conncting with my future conencted successful self/alternate self" kinds stuff Man,powerful indeed!!)and its opening up new vistas of reality for me,on top of what all else I've been up to and into for the past 35 yrs.etc...USLM is Muther and Lord knows what the future holds for Shannon's work. dag gawn yawl... this shits phenominal.
I would Love to see/have a Digital Subliminal version of "Bufo"...talk about shifting your reality, shifting and up leveling your awareness and consciousness...many have done this trip and their lives have NOT been the same since,in the positive,its very similar to a serious near death,outta body into Spirit expereince. For the record I do NOT smoke anything,sort anything, shoot or other wise hob Knob with drugs legal or illegal,nor imbibe Al-key-hall( Old western cowboy accent optional) or smoke cancer sticks. Also for the record I am NOT promoting the abouve mentioned or the like. I however am for the expansion of consciousness ,awareness and of our hearts...in short over time, WAKING the fuck up! why? to massively increase the love joy and light and diminish the suffering,agony and pain when and where possible, in our Heart and on Da Planet...
Video Below on da "Bufo" process and expereince.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOFSX6nezEY
Lemme know what cha think,this shit looks beyound expansive!

Do you want a psychic/spiritual sub? ah ah ah.... Hell Yes!! as a matter of fact... how bout a whole line of them.... Love, Chakra's, Auric shifting, Lucid dreaming/shifitng,changing,molding "reality" while "On the other side" in dream land, and coming back to waking Life and creating it/having it 'show up",and/or manifesting here in the so called,I repeat, the so called "Real World". Another I'd Love see Shannon would be 'Spiritual Authority!": Most peoples spiritual authority is at zero, next to zero or damn low...for ex: form 1 to 100...most peoples spiritual authority is is under 5 % I;'ve known this for years.... I found out thru a spiritual teacher of mine then looked into MYself,etc. Ive up-ed my game on this since I found it out...
Like it was explained to me,look Keith this is not about making you wrong or the like, its more like, 'heres the problem' , Problem "A",now that ya know about it ,you can do "B", you can do something about it to clear it/heal it,and remove whats in the way, and I did and continue to, that was years ago. simply put if you dont know theres an issue ,a problem ya cant do much about..once you know,there ya go!

Ive been spiritually open since I got here to the planet,and was aware of it as early as age 3. Id love to see and utilize a psychic subliminal as I'd like to 'turn My abilites On & UP more" at WILL. I am both Psychic and da Medium as well. a medium can communicate with the so called ' dead; and God/Source/Spirit, Psychic for me is more about predictions,future stuff,destiny lines of a person,clairvoyant,ect whats happen in a person's life here in the physical world.
For me My psychic abilities arent alway "on" ,much less amp-ed up all the time nor do I want them to be,but I'd love to have my full on ablitlies back on full blast and even more infact and have a lot more solid control over them, theres a time and place for it,kinda thing...the power of soul to do so. working on it nonetheless with Ultra succes as well as manifesting ,attracting money and greater access to resources. Yeah a Psychic/Spiritual program would be awesome. Charka attunement would be hellified too Man!! Buzzing with all chakra's spinning properly and all on full cylinder blast,so to speak,couple that with amp-ing up one's spiritual authority and now your're talkin moving mountians!! thats my input on that fer now!