Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 10-22-2013

Well personally, if Hell exists, that's where I want to be, because all the people like me will be there.

Anyhow, anyone read the book "Journey of Souls"?

Shannon recommended it to me and now I can't talk about it in the other forums, so I came here.

(10-21-2013, 04:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-21-2013, 03:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: I have personally observed that the majority of the world's population does not understand karma, or see it's effects.

If you are alive at all, you are being influenced. That's just the way it works. Go read those books.

Reading them as we speak, as a matter of fact. Not too helpful, though I'm only 32 pages into the first one. Been reading it most of the day, however.

I'm in the part where he's relating the case studies about people remembering past lives/the spiritual plane between lives.

I'm reading it with both eyes. I both believe it (pretend it's true) and don't believe it (compare what he's saying to my own experience that I can remember).

What is striking me as odd is how much people are talking about escaping physical pain and how peaceful and free of physical pain this spiritual world is, while I myself have no aversion to physical pain beyond it's discomfort. My own thing I'd rather be free of is emotional pain.

Then there's the spiritual guides, the soulmates, and the friends or close souls.

I have none.

I am, at this point in my life, becoming ever more reclusive and have only 2 people I consider to be friends. Even then, only so long as they are in line with my own life's purpose. Should they become set on another path, I would not be sorry to be rid of them.

The people in the case studies seem comforted to be around people that they know, while I myself imagine that if this were true, I'd enter the spiritual world, hang up my coat, and greet my guardian:

"Alright." I'd say, "Done that one too, what's next?"

And we'd get set up for the next life.

Whatever I am searching for, or whatever comforts me, it is not companionship. I have known since I was a boy that I am looking for something beyond anything this world has to offer, and now (if I could guess) I'm getting bored with it (life on earth).

I think, to be honest, that reality is what we make it, so me not believing in karma naturally has created a reality for me (or "bubble" around me perhaps) which does not include it.

What puzzles me is how you, and you must know what power beliefs can have on a person's reality, can possibly believe or "know" that a one-all inclusive "karma" force exists beyond the power of ourselves. Just reading it in a book can't be the reason, otherwise you'd probably believe everything you've ever read before. So what is it? There's got to be something more, near death experience I'm guessing, from when you were sick.

Any thoughts?

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 02-23-2014

I don't believe in hell, I think they made up this just to create fear.

With some christian I have witnessed a lot of instantaneous healing (all kind).
I don't think it was Jesus that healed them but a power we got inside of us. All this make me think that there exist somewhere in this earth a technology much more powerful than subliminal.
Christian call this Jesus but it's too tricky, some times the person is healed sometimes not Dodgy.
I saw some video on Youtube about a guy who demonstrate this kind of healing. It's looks like exo subliminal. In the video the guy said to heal they hack their mind to believe the guy is already healed, they feel like it already happen (which is exactly what some christian do when they heal people)

So what do you think about "miracles" in religion?

Is there a way to read what was said in the old religion thread? a link, a pdf Wink ?

RE: The New Religion Thread - InTheZone - 02-24-2014

(10-22-2013, 03:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, anyone read the book "Journey of Souls"?

Hey Sarge, I got this book when he suggested it to you in the forum. It is an incredible book. Definitely an eye opener. I don't have personal experience to tell if the contents are true but it has answers for lots of questions if it is true. I'll be checking out "Destiny of Souls" as well when I get the time to read it.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 02-25-2014

(08-09-2013, 12:05 PM)Beast10 Wrote: wanted to hear Shannon's thoughts on this and others.

My "belief" in this subject is always subject to change but up until now this is my belief about life.

We human beings are on this planet to evolve in consciousness. Meaning our human body is designed to take unconscious energy and transform it into conscious energy. (as one person takes responsibility and begins to transform there unconsciousness to consciousness, they help to expand the universe as a whole, as below so is above. The universe becomes a greater version than before)
So our purpose of reincarnating again on this earth is that we can finally evolve our consciousness to a point where we see the illusion of separation, we are able to transcend the ego mind and have that enlightenment experience of witnessing the death of ego, and realizing our true identity as one with all of creation. The I becoming god realized. I'm only paraphrasing here because I have no personal experience of this.

Many spiritual masters talk about this same process. First going through the personal unconscious (This is all of the dark emotional stuff that is suppressed in most of us in the unconscious that is carried on from our childhood and past lives) and then to collective unconscious and finally at some point, the one gains enough consciousness to the point where they see the illusion of it all, and not identified with anything of the world. This is when one evolves to the point of Buddha or Jesus. Jesus said "I am in this world but not of it"

What I can say is that, cultivating witness consciousness has been everything for me. I can say the single most important thing that made a genuine impact in how I live life. I first had this realization few years back, recently ran 130 days of OGSF and again came to the same understanding.

For me, it wasn't about removing the fear from the mind. My understanding is that not to be concerned with the mind even if there is fear. To just witness it like you witness a play or a movie. To see is to be free. So it was partly coming to the understanding that I cannot change the mind... so naturally that understanding brings you to the next step that is acceptance of the mind even when the mind is negative.

In hindsight I can see a evolution in how I respond to life. Years ago when I got into personal development, I got into things like positive thinking and affirmations. Where I would be using the mind to achieve certain results. But now I am coming to the my own inner truth that says what did any of that positive thinking accomplish? for me, nothing. The mind still has its same fears. So what to do but to just accept the fear for what it is, without trying to change anything about it. The moment I began accepting it, and remain a witness to it. I found inner peace.

this cultivation of witness consciousness is something that I like to keep on investigating and developing. but my problem is not sure how subliminals fit into this picture? On one hand, I'm getting understandings about how the mind is unable to change and the ultimate solution is our beingness that is outside of mind and developing a self identity as the beingness (that is the presence of the present moment) not our ego. On the other hand, I have interest in these subliminals that seem to be creating results by using the mind and developing the ego in a way with programs like Alpha male. and these programs are not designed to ever dealing with consciousness that is outside of mind, or developing the witness consciousness.

Has anyone else found solutions in these spiritual concepts about developing present moment awareness and/or witness consciousness? How does it fit in with using subliminals?

thoughts? thanks

I generally agree with your point of view.

To resist "what is", is to make it persist. That is why there is the saying, "What you resist, persists. You focus on that thing in such a way that it is fed energy by your focus, and it persists, if not grows. But to let go of it is to release yourself from it. Accepting that fear exists, and allowing that reality to be something you stop resisting, allows it to be released.

Accepting that it exists, does not mean allowing it to persist, or feeding it. It is very much like a bee. If a bee lands on me, I simply accept that there is a bee on me, and I wait for it to fly away. I never get stung. But if I am with someone who fears bees, or getting stung, and they refuse to simply and calmly accept that "there is a bee", they begin reacting in such a way that they are increasingly likely to get stung, because they are afraid of getting stung. They focus on "getting stung", and make it happen. I simply appreciate the marvels of the bee, and it leaves me alone.

The solution is to accept "what is" without attachment, because attachment creates focus, and focus feeds energy to whatever we focus on. Doing that causes the universe to respond by attracting to us and magnifying what we have fed energy to, and causing it to become more and more real and obvious.

This is how we learn. I used to be deathly afraid of hypodermic needles. I feared them so much that I could pass out if I was not laying down while I had blood drawn. I had nightmares about them, and when I had a surgery, I spent more than a year in advance building myself into a complete state of absolute terror. Over needles, not scalpels, etc. Just needles.

Then one day my focus manifested itself in a way that forced me to deal with that fear. I got cancer, and if you know anything about cancer treatment, you know it involves a lot of needles. Well let's just say that I had no choice but to "deal with it". And now I have accepted it, and I do not fear it, and there are no more needles in my life.

Same thing for people who are desperate for something. The more they focus on it out of desperation, the harder it becomes to find, until they understand the lesson that that experience holds for them. When they accept "what is" and surrender, whatever they wanted shows up.

Quote:Reading them as we speak, as a matter of fact. Not too helpful, though I'm only 32 pages into the first one. Been reading it most of the day, however.

I'm in the part where he's relating the case studies about people remembering past lives/the spiritual plane between lives.

I'm reading it with both eyes. I both believe it (pretend it's true) and don't believe it (compare what he's saying to my own experience that I can remember).

What is striking me as odd is how much people are talking about escaping physical pain and how peaceful and free of physical pain this spiritual world is, while I myself have no aversion to physical pain beyond it's discomfort. My own thing I'd rather be free of is emotional pain.

Then there's the spiritual guides, the soulmates, and the friends or close souls.

I have none.

Your statement that you have none is arrogant. You do not know if you have any. You have not yet met any that you currently recognize as being such, perhaps, and you may not be aware of extraphysical "guides" or whatever you choose to call them, but the truth is, you cannot say more than that. Whether or not you have any is unknown to you.

Quote:I am, at this point in my life, becoming ever more reclusive and have only 2 people I consider to be friends. Even then, only so long as they are in line with my own life's purpose. Should they become set on another path, I would not be sorry to be rid of them.

In other words, you are choosing to focus more and more on yourself, and in doing so, you are creating boundaries (walls, if you will) that block out various things, people and experiences. For whatever reason you choose to do this, it is your choice. It is about like drawing the curtains around a hospital bed and then claiming that there is no nurse because you cannot see your attendant nurse who happens to be standing on the other side of the curtain you put in place.

Quote:The people in the case studies seem comforted to be around people that they know, while I myself imagine that if this were true, I'd enter the spiritual world, hang up my coat, and greet my guardian:

"Alright." I'd say, "Done that one too, what's next?"

And we'd get set up for the next life.

Quite possibly.

Quote:Whatever I am searching for, or whatever comforts me, it is not companionship. I have known since I was a boy that I am looking for something beyond anything this world has to offer, and now (if I could guess) I'm getting bored with it (life on earth).

Boredom is a choice. You can always choose to find something that interests you. If you refuse to do so, then you are choosing the limitations that result in boredom.

Quote:I think, to be honest, that reality is what we make it, so me not believing in karma naturally has created a reality for me (or "bubble" around me perhaps) which does not include it.

Reality means different things to different people. What is real is what we make real by our beliefs, choices and actions, to a certain degree, yes. But the fact that we exist within a "field of energy" (for lack of a better description) that responds to our focus, thoughts, wishes and desires by becoming what we choose to make it, does not mean that there is not a larger "reality" within which that "sandbox" exists, which has different rules and actualities. Belief creates the personal reality, but not the omnipersonal reality. The only thing an individual can do about the actualities outside their own little "sandbox" are to create walls that limit that individual and help them ignore those external actualities outside their sandbox.

Quote:What puzzles me is how you, and you must know what power beliefs can have on a person's reality, can possibly believe or "know" that a one-all inclusive "karma" force exists beyond the power of ourselves. Just reading it in a book can't be the reason, otherwise you'd probably believe everything you've ever read before. So what is it? There's got to be something more, near death experience I'm guessing, from when you were sick.

My understanding of karma does not come from reading one book, or many. It comes from many books, many years of contemplation, many years of observation and many points of view on the matter being considered in concert.

I do not claim that my understanding is the end-all, be-all. I am confident in what I believe, because of what it is based on and in, but I always leave myself open to new possibilities, and my beliefs do change because I discover new things, have new experiences, and discover new points of view, which sometimes warrant enough scrutiny and withstand that scrutiny to actually make a change in my beliefs.

I recommended that book to you because it is the most condensed form of what it is that I know of. It is the closest thing I know of to a system of thought that accurately explains what I have experienced, what I remember, what I can do and so forth. If I thought it was right for everyone, I would insist that it was the end-all be-all, and that would be that.

But in my life I have come to realize that no matter what we think we understand, there are always greater degrees of subtlety and complexity to it than we currently know, are aware of or comprehend.

If the book does not resonate with you, then take from it what you please and move on. At least you will have a better understanding of where I am coming from.

(02-23-2014, 11:57 AM)maniac360 Wrote: Is there a way to read what was said in the old religion thread? a link, a pdf Wink ?

We started this thread because the old one simply... disappeared. Nobody could figure out where it went...

(02-24-2014, 08:02 AM)InTheZone Wrote:
(10-22-2013, 03:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, anyone read the book "Journey of Souls"?

Hey Sarge, I got this book when he suggested it to you in the forum. It is an incredible book. Definitely an eye opener. I don't have personal experience to tell if the contents are true but it has answers for lots of questions if it is true. I'll be checking out "Destiny of Souls" as well when I get the time to read it.

If you think Journey of Souls was amazing, Destiny of Souls will probably have you thinking that Journey got left in the dust. Destiny was much better in my opinion, and had much more valuable ideas in it.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 02-27-2014

"Destiny of Souls" one more book to read. Thanks for the advice Shannon.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Fonzy3 - 03-19-2014

(06-20-2013, 08:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know nothing about the Illuminati, and what I have heard is unworthy of serious consideration without something to give it credence. The Freemasons I know a little about, but I'm not a Freemason. I have found a book that basically claims to reveal their secrets, although I have not yet had time to read it. It is written by a Freemason.

Title: The Lost Key: The Supra-Natural Secrets of the Freemasons
Author: Robert Lomas
ISBN: 978-1444-710-618

According to this book, Freemasonry is the foremost system for communicating deep truth about the nature of the universe and the meaning of life.

Shannon I was wondering if you have received more information about this and what your opinions on it are.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: The New Religion Thread - Elusive - 03-20-2014

[quote='Shannon' pid='48512' dateline='1393381278']
Quote:In other words, you are choosing to focus more and more on yourself, and in doing so, you are creating boundaries (walls, if you will) that block out various things, people and experiences. For whatever reason you choose to do this, it is your choice. It is about like drawing the curtains around a hospital bed and then claiming that there is no nurse because you cannot see your attendant nurse who happens to be standing on the other side of the curtain you put in place.

If the choice was made unconscionably in order to protect against pain/trauma/grief, how would one then go about, to tear down those walls, to escape the Sanctuary and Prison of ones own making.?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Fonzy3 - 03-31-2014

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/the-present-universal-truth/

I found this to be interesting and worthwhile. If I could get some of your opinions on it that would be great. Above is just a webpage of the message that is being conveyed. The entire book is on that website called "The Present" by Michael Smith.

Thanks

Fonzy

RE: The New Religion Thread - lokko - 03-31-2014

(06-13-2013, 07:38 PM)SuperYuri Wrote: "http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2s14T6x5AM" here is 10 minutes of Islam

Just because there is words in the Quran that has knowledge of things that are discovered before Science doesn't mean the Quran is the key. Search up Mayans, find out about them, search about Pyramids, search and search, never stop searching, cause there isn't one answer, the universe will give us answers we truly seek for, not everything is in one book. We are already coming to the age of singularity, creating life out of nowhere. Open your eyes, don't be so simple minded.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 04-05-2014

(03-19-2014, 03:05 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote:
(06-20-2013, 08:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: I know nothing about the Illuminati, and what I have heard is unworthy of serious consideration without something to give it credence. The Freemasons I know a little about, but I'm not a Freemason. I have found a book that basically claims to reveal their secrets, although I have not yet had time to read it. It is written by a Freemason.

Title: The Lost Key: The Supra-Natural Secrets of the Freemasons
Author: Robert Lomas
ISBN: 978-1444-710-618

According to this book, Freemasonry is the foremost system for communicating deep truth about the nature of the universe and the meaning of life.

Shannon I was wondering if you have received more information about this and what your opinions on it are.

Thanks

Fonzy

Not yet. Much work to do.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 04-05-2014

(03-20-2014, 12:55 PM)Elusive Wrote: If the choice was made unconscionably in order to protect against pain/trauma/grief, how would one then go about, to tear down those walls, to escape the Sanctuary and Prison of ones own making.?

The first step to getting out of any kind of prison, is to understand the simple core issue: you are in prison!

Once you understand that, if you are in a prison of your own creation, the next step is to understand what your prison walls are like, and where they exist, and what they are doing for you. What is inside them, and what is not?

Once you understand that, you can begin to consider why you created them.

And, once you understand why you created your prison and its walls, the prison and its walls begin to dissolve - because it is the nature of such understanding to clear the reasons for creating such limiting beliefs and awareness.