Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Jake2015 - 06-29-2018

(06-16-2018, 05:31 PM)Zane Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 08:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 07:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

Thanks man.

I was hoping for a hardcover version as I try to avoid reading from computer screens as much as possible.

I don't know Arabic nor do I know the historic context but why does that matter? Isn't that what a translator does?

Abdullah Yusuf Ali(Hardcover) .. Also On Playstore iQuran..(Many Translation u can check which u like and buy later)

Every Verse was revealed cause of an historical event. So no wonder it took 23 years. So if u don't understand any verse then reading about that event will help.. Google is ur friend.

I would suggest: The Qur'an: A new translation by M.A.S Abdel Haleem

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 06-30-2018

(06-29-2018, 03:39 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 07:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

Thanks man.

I was hoping for a hardcover version as I try to avoid reading from computer screens as much as possible.

I don't know Arabic nor do I know the historic context but why does that matter? Isn't that what a translator does?

Abdullah Yusuf Ali(Hardcover) .. Also On Playstore iQuran..(Many Translation u can check which u like and buy later)

Every Verse was revealed cause of an historical event. So no wonder it took 23 years. So if u don't understand any verse then reading about that event will help.. Google is ur friend.

Thanks guys.

I ended up buying "The Glorious Qur'an by Shaykh-ul-Islam and Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri"

I don't know if it's a good one or not.

Started reading a few weeks ago. It's interesting and not how I thought it would be. Very different from the Bible which is more a linear story of the world from beginning to end, focusing on the "important" (God's people) parts. At least, that's my impression thus far.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Jake2015 - 07-03-2018

(06-30-2018, 12:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-29-2018, 03:39 PM)Jake2015 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 07:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote: Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

Thanks man.

Thanks guys.

I ended up buying "The Glorious Qur'an by Shaykh-ul-Islam and Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri"

I don't know if it's a good one or not.

Started reading a few weeks ago. It's interesting and not how I thought it would be. Very different from the Bible which is more a linear story of the world from beginning to end, focusing on the "important" (God's people) parts. At least, that's my impression thus far.

If you feel this version leaves you a little confused then get the one I and others suggested, (mine is newest and in line with modern english by an arab speaking professor in the UK) and read them side by side to get a truer understanding of the meaning.

I should do this actually but I procrastinate on life it seems lol

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RisingSon - 08-01-2018

Shannon's belief system in certain "universal laws" is where I see hindrance for DMSI which is now tapping into the chaos realm. Jk. Not saying some of those New Age tropes aren't true, some could very well be true and are simple verifiable spiritual physics. Like attracts like, for example:
to attract the wildest, hottest women = you have to be a scummy drug dealer
to attract the purest, loyal teenage girls = you have to be a deranged serial killer
Hey, nothing personal. Like attracts like. Simple physics at play here. They attract each other like magnets. Hah. How savage.
(It's actually become a really bad joke that opposites attract in the dating arena here on weirdo planet Earth, terrible advice.)

That's why I'm saying it's probably time to override free will (like all great men once did). We need a new term. Is it racist? Hmmm, no... Is it sexist? Not exactly... Is it spiritual elitist? That's getting warmer... I've come to understand that most people do not deserve the notion of "free will" and furthermore are not even capable of accessing it. There are gradients where some segment of the population begins to tap into it more and more thus liberating themselves, but most are simply unable to for their entire lives and will always pass the buck until we are in a new dark age. These exact percentages are determinable but I keep them to myself in most circumstances otherwise they would cause mass upset at how many non-free will humans there are walking around and perpetrating injustice at the behest of their corporate owners who in turn might be non-free will humans, etc. So, since most people are for my purposes very much akin to a lower order being, it's only acceptable for me to guide and tame them like you would a good pet. Is imposing your dominance, commands and orders on your dog going to give you major karmic setback and retribution of The Universe along with all enlightened beings in it hating you? NO, because it is a lower order animal and actually craves such order for it's evolutionary path. That's how I see most people and especially women now. There are cases where a particularly strong female could dominate various dull males in her life, so I'm not leaving that option out, but if she came upon a real masterful male like me she would swiftly be put in her place as to the seen and unseen natural order of things.

I came across this revelation in no small part thanks to the words of Hilarion, some spiritual master dude existing in a higher plane or whatever. He said in a channeling that when plants/animals are killed and eaten by Humans they get such a spiritual evolutionary rush from being consumed that it is not a negative thing because even that brief moment of merging with the Human energy body gives them so much information that it spurs their evolution up to the next level of lifeform. This has been confirmed for me in other cultural lore.

Deny and you will continue to have chaos. Do you really want chaos? I was repeatedly kicked in the balls metaphorically growing up to ensure I never tried to quell the chaos. In fact, I still have the bad habit of behaving like women are the same species as me.

Oh yeah, I was going to recommend to Shannon a colorful book in my collection that has been giving me inspiration recently: PSIONIC SADIST by Uncle Chuckie.
A witchy woman put me in touch with his work years ago.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2018

One must always air on the side of possibility, not limitations. Even a few years ago, it was "impossible" for the human body to run a mile faster than 5 mins (or something like that). It was a "universal law".

I think a lot of "universal laws" are like that.

As for free will, I make my money influencing people. At the end of the day, it's their choice, but most of them would not have made it had I not influenced them. That's all I'll say about "free will".

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - DarkPlouf - 08-02-2018

Like if you have any free will to begin with... :angel:.
Jk but honestly human's will is probably 1% free and 99% volatile/influenced/reframed/conditioned and so on.
We do things we believe would make us happy (like chasing women) but if you look closely those are enforced by society, the nature of human beings and external environments.
There's no such thing as an authentic will.

If someone thinks he's the initiator of his desires and will he's fooling himself big time. We are just constructs of the flow of reality.

I do not believe in the Karma crap either. I already said it on the Karma topic but that law was invented by people to limit the power of others. Just like how religion limits people. "don't do that unless you want to go to hell and perish for eternity". There's nothing wrong with influencing will. We're all doing that consciously or not, all the time.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2018

Agreed.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-08-2018

Anyone know of a good English translation of The Vedas?

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RisingSon - 08-08-2018

I'm feeling gracious so I'm going to make another post about the natural order of things vs dogma. If you don't understand what kind of animals Humans are, you need to watch Everything You Know is Wrong by Lloyd Pye. At the end he proves how different male/female chromosomes are, one of which is more primitive haha can you guess which. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

The only obvious thing that's happened to me on DMSI 3.2 is that I completely changed my diet to a primal diet. Now I only consume animal products. Raw. This was inspired by the diet of bigfoot and other cryptids like dogman since they are built like friggin' tanks. Those are very powerful, spiritual creatures that do crazy stuff and what do they sustain themselves on? Raw flesh. I am completely rebuilding my body.

That's what this guy's channel is about, nutrition, but here is some videos where he talks about the same things I discovered and relate in my above post. He had some sort of spiritual awakening when he started sun-gazing. It's one of the only youtubers I bother watching nowadays since he is on my level.

Important follow up vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8kFoGLLOZ4

Btw it can be harmful if DMSI uses fat for energy since that is what nourishes and protects our nervous system.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RTBoss - 08-08-2018

(08-08-2018, 02:52 PM)RisingSon Wrote: I'm feeling gracious so I'm going to make another post about the natural order of things vs dogma. If you don't understand what kind of animals Humans are, you need to watch Everything You Know is Wrong by Lloyd Pye. At the end he proves how different male/female chromosomes are, one of which is more primitive haha can you guess which. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5qJYwfAju8

The only obvious thing that's happened to me on DMSI 3.2 is that I completely changed my diet to a primal diet. Now I only consume animal products. Raw. This was inspired by the diet of bigfoot and other cryptids like dogman since they are built like friggin' tanks. Those are very powerful, spiritual creatures that do crazy stuff and what do they sustain themselves on? Raw flesh. I am completely rebuilding my body.

That's what this guy's channel is about, nutrition, but here is some videos where he talks about the same things I discovered and relate in my above post. He had some sort of spiritual awakening when he started sun-gazing. It's one of the only youtubers I bother watching nowadays since he is on my level.

Important follow up vid: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8kFoGLLOZ4

Btw it can be harmful if DMSI uses fat for energy since that is what nourishes and protects our nervous system.

Ah, my favorite narcissist, RisingSon, back at it!

Can we see before/after pics of this rebuilt body? I am curious, since I am a personal trainer by profession. Always interested in different dietary interventions and the results.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RisingSon - 08-09-2018

(08-08-2018, 04:15 PM)RTBoss Wrote: Ah, my favorite narcissist, RisingSon, back at it!

Can we see before/after pics of this rebuilt body? I am curious, since I am a personal trainer by profession. Always interested in different dietary interventions and the results.

RTBoss, glad you are back on the forum. Well, not really. I'm not a narcissist, but as the old saying goes: if you can't beat em', join em. So maybe I am becoming one. I'm doing TacFit Mass Assault right now and Scott Sonnon is without a doubt one of the best coaches on the planet, sort of like Shannon since he overcame a learning disability while young. My only gripe is that although I have a good wide frame my shoulders are asymmetrical, like one is less wide or maybe that shoulder is just rolled forward from too much computer use or something. Everyone has asymmetries but they are not ideal. No time for pics. I am very lean but with a good amount of body fat since I've been drinking a gallon raw milk a day for months.

I only came here to post this pre-typed post as follows.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - RisingSon - 08-09-2018

I don't mean to sound dramatic but this could be my last post on the forum. It's at least the conclusion of my trifecta of posts here in the new religion thread. These posts are too intense for any of you to understand fully, probably, and are the culmination of my knowledge gained in this recent time period. It should be saved and deciphered like egyptian heiroglyphics.

There are major spiritual problems here in America and the younger generations are only getting more zombified, egotistical, antisocial, animalistic, heartless and let's just say it - soulless (more and more people are being incarnated that way). Since DMSI isn't pulling these girls out of their homes/high schools/off the streets and gluing them to my aura (without their consent) and then brainwashing them to have enthusiastic sex with me ('free will' NEGATED), it looks like I'm going to have to travel halfway around the world to get laid in the fashion I want with young hotties. And that means going to Thailand. Yup, looks like I'm gonna have to pull the asia sex tourist card. Thanks for nothing, DMSI. Or perhaps that's the most enlightened and compatible culture for me...

I was searching keywords in my pdf library and put in "thailand" then popped up the most mystical book I have ever come across, as if out of nowhere. There is only so far research can take me, there is only so far subliminals can take me. This book is about the most powerful knowledge available throughout the history of humanity being downloaded and transmitted directly into the aura then brain. It's called "Places of Power" with a sequel "The Holy Knowledge" by the same author, a Slovenian who passed away in 2014. https://the-eye.eu/.../PDF/Ljubisa%20Stojanovic%20-%20Places%20of%20Power.pdf

THESE are the guidebooks Shannon would want access to if he could ever hope to build a spiritual subliminal. The terms used don't translate too well, but it's some of the highest level stuff I have ever ascertained. So much that I decided I must make a pilgrimage to these ancient "Places of Power" and have my aura imbued by the luminous spirits that dwell in the temples there, first stop Thailand. OK, I'm off to save the Earth with other enlightened ones. Bye.

One last thing. Go to incels.me since that place is hilarious and will absolutely destroy any bluepilled worldview with it's culminated wisdom.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Nox - 08-09-2018

(08-09-2018, 07:08 AM)RisingSon Wrote: I don't mean to sound dramatic but this could be my last post on the forum. It's at least the conclusion of my trifecta of posts here in the new religion thread. These posts are too intense for any of you to understand fully, probably, and are the culmination of my knowledge gained in this recent time period. It should be saved and deciphered like egyptian heiroglyphics.

There are major spiritual problems here in America and the younger generations are only getting more zombified, egotistical, antisocial, animalistic, heartless and let's just say it - soulless (more and more people are being incarnated that way). Since DMSI isn't pulling these girls out of their homes/high schools/off the streets and gluing them to my aura (without their consent) and then brainwashing them to have enthusiastic sex with me ('free will' NEGATED), it looks like I'm going to have to travel halfway around the world to get laid in the fashion I want with young hotties. And that means going to Thailand. Yup, looks like I'm gonna have to pull the asia sex tourist card. Thanks for nothing, DMSI. Or perhaps that's the most enlightened and compatible culture for me...

I was searching keywords in my pdf library and put in "thailand" then popped up the most mystical book I have ever come across, as if out of nowhere. There is only so far research can take me, there is only so far subliminals can take me. This book is about the most powerful knowledge available throughout the history of humanity being downloaded and transmitted directly into the aura then brain. It's called "Places of Power" with a sequel "The Holy Knowledge" by the same author, a Slovenian who passed away in 2014. https://the-eye.eu/.../PDF/Ljubisa%20Stojanovic%20-%20Places%20of%20Power.pdf

THESE are the guidebooks Shannon would want access to if he could ever hope to build a spiritual subliminal. The terms used don't translate too well, but it's some of the highest level stuff I have ever ascertained. So much that I decided I must make a pilgrimage to these ancient "Places of Power" and have my aura imbued by the luminous spirits that dwell in the temples there, first stop Thailand. OK, I'm off to save the Earth with other enlightened ones. Bye.

One last thing. Go to incels.me since that place is hilarious and will absolutely destroy any bluepilled worldview with it's culminated wisdom.

So you're a proud misogynist and you think dmsi is the issue. Lolenlightened.

RE: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - MasterEnki - 08-13-2018

I have a theory (based on what I have read over the years),

Everyone starts at a very basic animalist level (Level 1) and slowly / gradually grows into new levels.

Different people grow at different rates, and so on.

Level 1 = animalistic
Level 2 = basic self-awareness, tribal, pack mentality (family = me)
Level 3 = individuality, higher self-awareness, willpower, choices, large societies, multi-culturalism
Level 4 = compassion, forgiveness, kindness, charity, devoted service to others
Level 5 = wisdom, mental development, psychic development
Level 6 = higher wisdom, basic enlightenment
Level 7 = full enlightenment

The majority of humans are currently on Level 3.

Each person tends to stay at their main level, the vast majority of the time (exception = transitioning).

In some situations, people can revert back to a lower level, temporarily. After the situation, they will go back to their main level

People also can occasionally experience the next level above them (until they start transitioning to the next level, in which they start to experience it more and more regularly).

To reach the next level (as their main level), a person tends to go through an extensive, long term gradual transition from their current level to the next level. At first it is like 99% current level, 1% next level. Then 98% current level, 2% next level, etc... until the next level is their new main level.

For example, a Level 3 will gradually transition to a Level 4. A Level 4 will gradually transition to a Level 5, etc.

Once Level 7 is fully reached, then they will stay there, since they are fully enlightened by then.

People are mostly attracted to others on the same main level. Sometimes, when they are transitioning to the next level, they will be drawn to people on that next level.

For example a Level 3 will be attracted to other level 3s the vast majority of the time. Once they start transitioning, then they will be drawn to level 4s.

Everything that happens to someone on Level 1 is completely random, and not based on beliefs, etc.

There is NO self-awareness on Level 1. People on Level 1 are similar to animals, in that they operate purely on instinct / genetic programming.

Most things that happen to a Level 2 are somewhat random also. Self-awareness is extremely limited on Level 2. Only collective beliefs / societal programming can create the reality that someone on Level 2 experiences.

Level 3 is where personal beliefs start to create reality / what someone experiences. Full self-awareness is available on Level 3 and higher.

Level 3 (and higher) is also where someone can consciously resist (and outgrow) their instincts / genetic programming.

Level 5 and onwards is where instant (or rapid) manifestation becomes common. Siddhis (Supernatural Powers) become normal on Level 5 and up.

What a person considers most attractive in a mate:

Level 1 = physical size, physical strength, physique, hotness
Level 2 = similar to family, part of same tribe / group, same race, same culture
Level 3 = refined personality traits, social, friendly, similar lifestyle
Level 4 = genuine love, kindness, compassion, charity, making the world a better place
Level 5 = wise, self-mastery, is their primary soulmate, offers important life lessons for refining wisdom
Level 6 = enlightenment, full self-mastery (a lot of people on this level choose to be celibate / are asexual / aromantic)
Level 7 = (everyone on this level is asexual / aromantic and choose celibacy)

Edit: some spelling corrections