Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - Morgul - 02-22-2018

(02-22-2018, 04:03 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Shannon, what is your take on thoughtforms ? Did you experience with them ? Do you think subliminal can task them ?
Ever since I read about DMSI snipers I've always seen them as thoughtforms. Is it something you're already using ?

Making thoughforms is one of the few magickal practices that works for me. I've been wondering how they'd interact with subliminals. On the paper, raising energy and tasking it seems more effective than dull affirmations.

Hi, DarkPlouf. Can you describe or give some reference link about what you call as thoughtforms?

RE: The New Religion Thread - DarkPlouf - 02-22-2018

Thoughtforms is a concept in energy working when one gathers and centralizes energy into a made entity, then tasks it for a purpose. (consciously or not)
Thoughtforms range from simple energy balls, constructs, and servitors to egregors and god forms.
Basically they are mental or astral beings, programmed for a given purpose. Bringing money out of the blue, influencing odds, improving a personality trait, ect.

It is also a know practice in Chaos Magick too, which is a "discipline" I'm into.

As for reference any research "thoughtforms" in a occult library would give you plenty of results.

EDIT: Wikipedia gives the following definition:
Quote:A thoughtform is a manifestation of mental energy, also known as a 'tulpa' in Tibetan mysticism. The concept of thoughtforms is related to the Western philosophy and practice of magick.
But a Tulpa is another thing. A sentient thoughtform, whereas others are programmed (to some extent, depending on the purpose).

(02-22-2018, 05:58 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Thoughtforms is a concept in energy working when one gathers and centralizes energy into a made entity, then tasks it for a purpose. (consciously or not)
Thoughtforms range from simple energy balls, constructs, and servitors to egregors and god forms.
Basically they are mental or astral beings, programmed for a given purpose. Bringing money out of the blue, influencing odds, improving a personality trait, ect.

It is also a know practice in Chaos Magick too, which is a "discipline" I'm into.

As for reference any research "thoughtforms" in a occult library would give you plenty of results.

EDIT: Wikipedia gives the following definition:
Quote:A thoughtform is a manifestation of mental energy, also known as a 'tulpa' in Tibetan mysticism. The concept of thoughtforms is related to the Western philosophy and practice of magick.
But a Tulpa is another thing. A sentient thoughtform, whereas others are programmed (to some extent, depending on the purpose).

Okay, it confirms what I guessed. Something similar to that I've done was balls of creation. The coolest thing is, if they are high frequency, they're intelligent and can do much better work than us consciously can.

Quote:The coolest thing is, if they are high frequency, they're intelligent and can do much better work than us consciously can.
Yes exactly, that's the point. They have access to much more data, resources and means than us.
I consider my servitors as mighty and knowledgeable entities, and they behave as such.

What's your experience with them ?
My experience with them was eyes-opener. I find them very potent at influencing the external world. The only problem I've experienced so far is, they tend to fade away rather quickly.
When I create a servitor, the first task is usually the best of them all, then with the time the power diminishes...Until the servitor simply stop working. In spite of what I do to sustain the energy.

I've been wondering how they'd interact with subliminals. In a scale of power and effectiveness, tasking thoughtforms is more potent than repeating affirmations. On a conscious side at least. So I wonder how the subconscious would interact with thoughtforms, via a subliminal set of instructions. And if this would resolve the issue I mentioned above.

(02-22-2018, 09:02 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
Quote:The coolest thing is, if they are high frequency, they're intelligent and can do much better work than us consciously can.
Yes exactly, that's the point. They have access to much more data, resources and means than us.
I consider my servitors as mighty and knowledgeable entities, and they behave as such.

What's your experience with them ?
My experience with them was eyes-opener. I find them very potent at influencing the external world. The only problem I've experienced so far is, they tend to fade away rather quickly.
When I create a servitor, the first task is usually the best of them all, then with the time the power diminishes...Until the servitor simply stop working. In spite of what I do to sustain the energy.

I haven't use them much, just a couple of times. Not enough to be able to know for sure their effects and power.

(02-22-2018, 09:02 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I've been wondering how they'd interact with subliminals. In a scale of power and effectiveness, tasking thoughtforms is more potent than repeating affirmations. On a conscious side at least. So I wonder how the subconscious would interact with thoughtforms, via a subliminal set of instructions. And if this would resolve the issue I mentioned above.

Hmmm, we could ask them to work on our subconsious, rather than on our outer world. Such as requesting them to open up space in us for the subliminal programming to settle in and stick, to clear the path for its undisturbed execution, clear resistances in the way, etc. This would work only in favor of the subliminal, I think.

That's an interesting perspective!

RE: The New Religion Thread - Morgul - 02-23-2018

DarkPlouf, why do yours fade out over time? Can you check whether it's because their energy is spent? If so, connect them to some energy source, a higher one is best. I'm testing these things, by the way, it works and gives good results.

RE: The New Religion Thread - DarkPlouf - 02-23-2018

Yes, I suspect they run out of energy. And yes that's my plan to improve the sustaining.
Around a month ago I was about to create an Energy Storehouse servitor, who's tasking to collect, filter and store raw energy, and distribute it when I command it to do so. But at that time my life went upside down and I didn't have the occasion to birth him. He's logically born dead by now.
So I have to try it again. I have 3 pending servitors waiting for birthing, so after them I can start working on the energy storehouse one.
I usually set 2 weeks as a gestation time before birth, so it'll take some time.
In my experience, short gestation time (like one week) produce very weak servitors.

An alternative is to connect the servitor with sun energy and co', thing that I tried but that didn't seem to work well.

So far, it seems like: The highest the energy, the fastest the servitor will fade out when deprived from it. The key seems to be a mild but constant sourcing.
When I feed my servitors with sexual energy, they produce fast results, usually just the next day, then they disappear right away...

EDIT: By gestation time I mean, the required "pending" time for the subconscious to absorb the servitor's concept and build it. During that period I just remember the structure of the servitor, times to times. When that period is too short, the birthing gives a hafl-built and inefficient servitor.
But it seems like with practice the mind become quicker at building them, as I had one instance of a servitor acting the day I wrote down its structure.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 02-23-2018

Servitors lasting longer or shorter durations has to do with your mental limitations on time. Time does not exist when it comes to spiritual energetic workings unless it is impossed on them by you.

Higher or lower "vibrational" sources doesn't matter as a fuel as long as you again don't have any mental limitations there

A lot of the current understanding on energy dynamics is basically jacked up and wrong because of the pervasive problems placed upon them by new age thought and belief systems

RE: The New Religion Thread - DarkPlouf - 02-23-2018

What do you mean by mental limitations ?
I'd swear that the type/characteristics of energy matters. So far that's the conclusion I'm getting at. From experience. For some reasons all of my thughtforms that got fed by a strong level of energy produced mind boggling results in a short time BUT faded away in just a few days.
My "oldest" thoughtform lasted 2 months and I was feeding it with a very modest amount of energy - basically just my focus and attention. Then, once I wanked off to it, he died shortly after. In spite of all my efforts to sustain it (meditation, channeling, ect). It was still working for the purpose I set up but the results after that were very weak...Overall it felt weak.

So yeah, I'm getting to the conclusion that, for some reasons, strong energy fucks them up. Make them very powerful for a short time, but drive them to death shortly after because I can't sustain the same amount of energy as it is with modest level of energy.

But I'm open to any other explanation.

EDIT: BTW, how do you think subliminals could interact with thoughtforms. Shannon seems to manipulate energy already with DMSI.
That was the main question actually, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

(02-23-2018, 01:59 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: What do you mean by mental limitations ?
I'd swear that the type/characteristics of energy matters. So far that's the conclusion I'm getting at. From experience. For some reasons all of my thughtforms that got fed by a strong level of energy produced mind boggling results in a short time BUT faded away in just a few days.
My "oldest" thoughtform lasted 2 months and I was feeding it with a very modest amount of energy - basically just my focus and attention. Then, once I wanked off to it, he died shortly after. In spite of all my efforts to sustain it (meditation, channeling, ect). It was still working for the purpose I set up but the results after that were very weak...Overall it felt weak.

So yeah, I'm getting to the conclusion that, for some reasons, strong energy fucks them up. Make them very powerful for a short time, but drive them to death shortly after because I can't sustain the same amount of energy as it is with modest level of energy.

Mental limitations you seem to have in place are:
Time is linear
Energy amount and type affect duration of servitors

These are things you subconsciously infuse into them. You believe that they're important and so they are.

If you are free of these limitations a thoughtform can live forever on a small drop of energy. It may not be super powerful or effective but it will survive.

Outside of that your limitations in creation appear to be amount of power you have at your disposal and maintaining a long term connection. Basically unless you kill the entity or it is killed it will be around somewhere.

It depends on how he does his subliminals and how the thoughtform is created. Also depends on how the thoughtform evolves after creation. Don't forget that these things have consciousnesses and so they are able to make decisions. They may or may not agree to work with your subconscious

RE: The New Religion Thread - eternity - 02-28-2018

(02-23-2018, 01:59 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: What do you mean by mental limitations ?

EDIT: BTW, how do you think subliminals could interact with thoughtforms. Shannon seems to manipulate energy already with DMSI.
That was the main question actually, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

if you gave the thoughtform a taste of physical energy, it's going to require physical energy to sustain itself. physical energy like ejaculation or blood is extremely potent, but it wears off quick. the conclusion you came to is correct, in my opinion.

i personally never create thoughtforms that aren't bound by my command. i created a free-willed thoughtform by accident and it was difficult to control. more difficult than i had the time to try to manage, so i destroyed it. I made a youtube video on servitor creation, if you're interested. step by step guide on creating one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S49k9sFoGOk&t=4s

RE: The New Religion Thread - DarkPlouf - 03-01-2018

Quote:if you gave the thoughtform a taste of physical energy, it's going to require physical energy to sustain itself. physical energy like ejaculation or blood is extremely potent, but it wears off quick. the conclusion you came to is correct, in my opinion.
Thanks for confirming it. Makes sense indeed.

Quote:I made a youtube video on servitor creation, if you're interested. step by step guide on creating one.
I've already a tuned method that, so far works for me, but I may look at your video...I may learn one or two different tricks, thanks.