Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 01-09-2018

Someone mentioned Kundalini above your post, Sarge. I didn't mean it as a personal attack, just a friendly jest.

I forgot to say that The Bible and His Story is a lot more interesting when you know that "God" is one of a few horny aliens with advanced technology running around in Ancient Sumeria engaging in their own unbridled acts of passion and blood feuds over Humans. LOL! That makes them a bit more easy to relate to. They nuked their spaceports once they left Earth and the nuclear fused green glass is still in the desert there to prove it. We are still in the Dark Ages without them, but that's changing...

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-09-2018

(01-09-2018, 01:42 PM)RisingSon Wrote: Someone mentioned Kundalini above your post, Sarge. I didn't mean it as a personal attack, just a friendly jest.

Ah, kk. Tongue

(01-09-2018, 01:42 PM)RisingSon Wrote: I forgot to say that The Bible and His Story is a lot more interesting when you know that "God" is one of a few horny aliens with advanced technology running around in Ancient Sumeria engaging in their own unbridled acts of passion and blood feuds over Humans. LOL! That makes them a bit more easy to relate to. They nuked their spaceports once they left Earth and the nuclear fused green glass is still in the desert there to prove it. We are still in the Dark Ages without them, but that's changing...

Lol, I guess I just wish things were different. Shy

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-12-2018

Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

RE: The New Religion Thread - dweller94 - 01-13-2018

(01-12-2018, 10:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 07:17 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-12-2018, 10:42 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyone know a good English translation of the Koran/Qur'an?

Quran.com You can pick different translators but to to truly understand the book you need to know Arabic, also pay attention to the context, in order to gain a proper understanding of many verses in the Quran, it is important to understand and know the historic context of the revelations.

Thanks man.

I was hoping for a hardcover version as I try to avoid reading from computer screens as much as possible.

I don't know Arabic nor do I know the historic context but why does that matter? Isn't that what a translator does?

RE: The New Religion Thread - dweller94 - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 08:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Thanks man.

I was hoping for a hardcover version as I try to avoid reading from computer screens as much as possible.

I don't know Arabic nor do I know the historic context but why does that matter? Isn't that what a translator does?

I’ll pm you.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-13-2018

(01-13-2018, 11:06 AM)dweller94 Wrote:
(01-13-2018, 08:34 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Thanks man.

I’ll pm you.

Still waiting for that pm.

Anyone else here know a good Koran/Qur'an English translation that can be bought in hardcover?

RE: The New Religion Thread - Frosted - 01-14-2018

Funny you mention it sarge ever since my ilness/demonic opression I've been into God as well. Used to be an atheist but if there's demons there has to be a God right?

Rising Son is talking about the Annunaki. Even if they created us I still think there is an ultimate creator.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-14-2018

(01-14-2018, 12:38 PM)Frosted Wrote: Funny you mention it sarge ever since my ilness/demonic opression I've been into God as well. Used to be an atheist but if there's demons there has to be a God right?

Rising Son is talking about the Annunaki. Even if they created us I still think there is an ultimate creator.

Cool man.

I don't believe in the Christian god. I believe in the hindu Brahmin. The idea being that God (the only conscious being) is currently sleeping and is dreaming as each of us. You are god as much as I am because when we "die" we will awake as Brahmin.

That's the short version.

However, I'm trying to get perspective on it all and I like to see things from many different angles.

I finished reading "The Upanishads" yesterday and it was fairly familiar to me since I already see things that way.

But I want to read all the major religious texts. Next is Muslim (Qur'an) then Buddhism and Tao.

I'm hoping after reading it all I will come to a much deeper understanding.

But yeah the Christian stuff is interesting. I think I'm trying to capture something that perhaps Christian symbols convey best.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 01-26-2018

"Activating the Spiritual Eye (Third Eye) and Its Effect on Your Life" seems a better title for this video

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 01-26-2018

I just posted this video in my journal but it got into some beautiful explanations of foundational religious symbols so perhaps it is better suited here.
Now I need to take a nap.

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 01-29-2018

Post it in the religion thread, they said...

If only there was a way to integrate the Earth force into the body...

Be careful, you don't want to bring aliens in, but I think the animating Earth force could be of benefit...

http://www.alloya.com/dancing-with-the-kundalini/

Edit: It's a cool article about her experience with tapping into the Earth's consciousness and it's energy, but I'd take anything else with a huge grain of salt.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shannon - 02-12-2018

(02-12-2018, 11:19 AM)Sanbosay Wrote: Hi Shannon I know you mentioned a few post back that meditation affirmation or visualization would affect DMSi so my question now is what about prayers more like affirmative prayer it's a form of affirmations but in a prayer form would that also interfere with executing the script?

Cheers

First you need to define what "prayer" is. To most people, "prayer" is simply vocalizing some sort of request of a Divine Source. To some people, prayer is living the ideals you believe in. I'm not really familiar with "affirmative prayer", but I will say that if it is mind programming, it can conflict and if it does, DMSI will override it.

RE: The New Religion Thread - DarkPlouf - 02-22-2018

Shannon, what is your take on thoughtforms ? Did you experience with them ? Do you think subliminal can task them ?
Ever since I read about DMSI snipers I've always seen them as thoughtforms. Is it something you're already using ?

Making thoughforms is one of the few magickal practices that works for me. I've been wondering how they'd interact with subliminals. On the paper, raising energy and tasking it seems more effective than dull affirmations.