Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - thor2014 - 08-24-2017

I think deep down we are all gods. Think about it some of the subs have helped unlock our dormant potentials and allowed us to perform miracles.

I do believe some power exists in the universe which transcends all mortal power.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 09-18-2017

Klamath, if you commit suicide then your gonna have to reincarnate into a similar life situation and this life will be recreated similarly in a different body up untill you reach a point in which you will want to commit suicide again. Then you will have to choose not to commit suicide or you'll repeat the cycle over again. It's kinda like Groundhog day.

If a Nerdy, Dyslexic, no pussy getting boy could become the foremost producer of subliminals in the world then I know you can overcome this and push through, knowing that you have a future and while you might struggle today you will be rewarded with resilience and antifragility when you overcome this. We on the forum have hope in you and I know you can overcome this.

--Daredevil

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 09-18-2017

They Say God gives the Strongest people the hardest battles. Like in weightlifting after a certain point you need more weight and resistance to progress. You break down your muscles and after a period of rest you become stronger than you were before. That's what is happening now. Don't throw in the towel and get back in that ring and knock the Fvck outta life..

A favorite quote of mine

"why do we fall master Bruce, so we can learn to pick ourselves back up"

Alfred

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 09-21-2017

Most of what haunts people are their own Split off soul fragments from traumas, trying to reach enter them. This is Covered in the emotion code book. Frosted, this might be happening to you. Also Get the book Psychic self defense by Dion Fourtune and Spiritual Cleansing by Draja Mickaharic. Get Some Sage and Some Tiger Eye Orgone Generators and you will have massive spiritual protection. But I don't think entities are haunting you i think your just loosing it. But I might be wrong, while on E1 I was having poltergeist type occurrences in my life with people blowing in my ears at night, seeing ghosts and being pulled off the bed by entities.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 10-14-2017

https://divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/1220-vegas-meta-analysis

This is A good Overview on whats about to happen in our world today.

RE: The New Religion Thread - samba99 - 11-06-2017

(10-29-2015, 05:29 AM)Vincent_Vega Wrote: What is your view on the hermetic philosophy?

Shannon missed this question from 2015,
Shannon if you ever have time or feel to refresh about please let us know about hermetic.

If anyone wants get a good read about it (only about 60page long)
Then read the kybalion, here’s a link

http://www.hermetics.org/pdf/kybalion.pdf

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 11-09-2017

Currently getting back into religious stuff. Reading the "Tao Te Ching" atm. It's cool.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 11-14-2017

Hey Shannon, What happens if the Kundalini rises after you full execute DMSI.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-07-2018

So, lately I'm getting a STRONG Christian fetish. I love the "noble shame". That's the best I can describe it. I dunno, something about it just makes me feel really good.

It's like the idea of being a soldier of god.

Must be all the H/C in DMSI because I remember when I was a kid (Christian cult upbringing) I was SO into it. I was, like, the zealot.

Anyhow, been wanting to buy crucifix necklaces and shit. Find a way to integrate it into my style. It's pretty crazy.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Shawn - 01-08-2018

Hm, maybe the H/C is progressed so far into your past that that's the next topic to deal with. However, on my UD run some some fears regarding supernatural stuff came up which I had as a kid, maybe a similar phenomenon.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 05:02 PM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Hm, maybe the H/C is progressed so far into your past that that's the next topic to deal with. However, on my UD run some some fears regarding supernatural stuff came up which I had as a kid, maybe a similar phenomenon.

Could be.
It could be that the mind is making me embrace it to have me experience just how much I DON'T relate to it. I dunno.

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 01-08-2018

"Noble Shame"... Sarge... You are really messed up, just sayin'. Maybe you are looking for the word Humility. Or Fear of God, but I do believe that the word Fear was edited in since that is a bit too negative a word and doesn't lead to spiritual expansion which was the original intent of those writings aside from being moral guidelines for a species in it's adolescence. Then again, we only respect that which we fear or admire.

Not many people know what happens when a Kundalini is fully risen. I know a guy who did it, or know of, because he disappeared from social media. He said "it will wreck your mind" but it also gave him some "powers" of course. Kundalini knocks down walls in the brain and brings total awareness in a wide band of frequencies. If that awareness clashes with your rigid belief systems (false) then it will be very painful and difficult.

Like erroneous belief systems about Life and the nature of consciousness or spiritual realms or Earth or animals or women(lol), there are also many blockages that must be overcome in the body. Otherwise it can be very painful or even dangerous but remember the body is a very intelligent consciousness so trust it.

I had what I believe was a Kundalini activation a few nights ago while playing UD and sleeping. It happens occasionally that I get a feeling of energy at my base (perineum) which is slightly pleasurable and almost an itch that has to be scratched. Very typical basic Kunalini presence, there.
Nevertheless, that coincided with sharp painful pins and needles prickling sensations all over my upper chest, shoulders, and neck. It was painful enough to wake me up out of sleep and I noticed my 6 loops of UD was still playing. The pins and needles just continued in random spots while I managed to go back to sleep.
So, that was some electricity clearing perhaps blockages and it hasn't repeated since.

RE: The New Religion Thread - RisingSon - 01-08-2018

At this point I think the only way I could be fully content living in modern times is:
1. becoming a religious fundamentalist
2. becoming a post-apocalyptic cannibal warlord religious fundamentalist

Hahahaha... Just kidding, maybe I'll shoot for the sage or saint title.
Through all my struggles for understanding, I always have to seek out the comfort of a Higher power be it part of myself or an external god(s). Why am I living "in the wilderness"? So that I can become closer to God and hear his teachings. That is what keeps me going and it's also what teaches me morals. I personally love looking through scripture because I get lots of revelations but it took years of cross-correlating different religions to figure it out and see the bigger picture.

Really, if I had more discipline, I would eschew trying to make motions in the materialistic world and stick to meditating. Then I could develop my psychic senses more and learn firsthand from the nature/higher realms. There are all kinds of beings surrounding us, they are just outside of our everyday awareness frequencies. At this point I can only make out their outlines and whispers.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 01-08-2018

(01-08-2018, 09:56 PM)RisingSon Wrote: "Noble Shame"... Sarge... You are really messed up, just sayin'. Maybe you are looking for the word Humility. Or Fear of God, but I do believe that the word Fear was edited in since that is a bit too negative a word and doesn't lead to spiritual expansion which was the original intent of those writings aside from being moral guidelines for a species in it's adolescence. Then again, we only respect that which we fear or admire.

Not many people know what happens when a Kundalini is fully risen. I know a guy who did it, or know of, because he disappeared from social media. He said "it will wreck your mind" but it also gave him some "powers" of course. Kundalini knocks down walls in the brain and brings total awareness in a wide band of frequencies. If that awareness clashes with your rigid belief systems (false) then it will be very painful and difficult.

Like erroneous belief systems about Life and the nature of consciousness or spiritual realms or Earth or animals or women(lol), there are also many blockages that must be overcome in the body. Otherwise it can be very painful or even dangerous but remember the body is a very intelligent consciousness so trust it.

I had what I believe was a Kundalini activation a few nights ago while playing UD and sleeping. It happens occasionally that I get a feeling of energy at my base (perineum) which is slightly pleasurable and almost an itch that has to be scratched. Very typical basic Kunalini presence, there.
Nevertheless, that coincided with sharp painful pins and needles prickling sensations all over my upper chest, shoulders, and neck. It was painful enough to wake me up out of sleep and I noticed my 6 loops of UD was still playing. The pins and needles just continued in random spots while I managed to go back to sleep.
So, that was some electricity clearing perhaps blockages and it hasn't repeated since.

I don't understand... is the kundalini thing related to my post or did you just mention me to say I'm messed up, then go off on an unrelated tangent? Blink