Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 08-21-2017

One thing I disagree with Alpha is that war part. I think actually I know wars are caused by us fighting inside ourselves with trauma which when reaching a critical mass, all that negative soul fragments and energy causes war on the 3rd density level. Heal the collective and there will be no more wars.

Vernon Howard was a spiritual teacher in the late 1900s who wrote many good books.

I'll attach some

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-21-2017

Satan isn't Saturn. For one, yahweh killed Jesus. Not Satan. Biblically, Satan would have rather he lived so that he would have more time to corrupt him. The last thing Satan would want is his death. Satan is as daredevil said associated more with Venus. But that's only if you buy into Christian myth. Yahweh is more closely associated with Saturn, as he restrains his people. Jesus is a false Christ as the sun is not him, although he claims it. Could be why Yahweh had him killed...

Christianity may have had a facelift but it's god is still Yahweh, a war god. Jesus just got thrown in there and now it's all a mess.

The cross is a symbol of earth, but also of the living fire. People think that corresponds to Jesus but that's only because they've never felt it. The cross came from the swastika most likely, as did the ankh.

Set isn't Satan, but he does fill the role of necessary rebellion. Before his name was slanderized he was a more well rounded deity.

Negative energy isn't lucifer. It would be more accurate to say that energy is lucifer. But that will be hard to understand until one experiences what positive and negative energies actually are. Neither are bad or good. They simply strive to create balance. But entities that are thought of as singular energy types create issue. This is why you have angels committing genocide and demons seeking to aid men and people getting all confused on what's what.

This is probably the last I'll write about this as it'd probably get rather upsetting for whoever reads it later on and I don't want people to start thinking I'm a nut job satanist or anything. I'll just say this, when you read information put out by individuals you need to see their past. A lot of western mysteries, the majority even, have been funneled through Christianity and so the meanings have been blurred and adapted to a more Jesus friendly fit.

Lol you don't Get is No, Yaweh is Satan. That's the whole thing about Christianity. They are worshipping the enemy the whole time. How do I know that. Well it specifies Yaldaboath as the demented God that tortures humanity in Gnostic texts. He does this for Loosh and life force and because he has no connection with Source.

And Jesus is not a False christ. He is just one of many Christs who are associated with the sun such as Krishna, Buddha, Gilgamesh, etc.

And Jesus said that these things that I do ye shall do grater. Which denotes that he isn't the all and all. You need to read the Gnostic texts and banned books to understand the whole christ mythos.

And I didn't say that Negative energy was Lucifer, all I said it was is spiritual pride.

Angels and Demons in the Bible sense are ETs fighting over earth's domain.

Real angels are the Faces of God and Represents aspects of the Source.

Demons are Parasitic entities that reside in the Astral that feed on Loosh or the life force of Living things.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-21-2017

Eh, nevermind. Good luck with your search. Smile

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 02:19 PM)Daredevil Wrote: Vernon Howard was a spiritual teacher in the late 1900s who wrote many good books.

I'll attach some

I must say I listened to this guy on youtube and I don't like him Tongue

Alan Watts is more fun/playful.

(08-21-2017, 02:38 PM)Nox Wrote: This is probably the last I'll write about this as it'd probably get rather upsetting for whoever reads it later on and I don't want people to start thinking I'm a nut job satanist or anything.

You must not know anything about satanism.

Satanism is all about self development, not worshipping the christian "Satan".

There is also Manly P Hall who was a 33 Degree Mason in the -1900s. He has many lectures on YouTube.

And My favorite is David Wilcock but his best info is in book format even though he has a few good presentation on YouTube.

And yes Satanism is About self improvement but it encourages using the left hand Path of God of "do what thou wilt" and Service to Self behavior which if taken far enough and usually is, to energy vampirism. What people don't understand is that when you keep on Parasiting the energy off of people over a lifetime or Many, you loose the connection to source or you get kicked out of the gates of the kingdom of heaven within. This is the Lucifer Archetype which then degrades into turning into the Satan archetype.

(08-21-2017, 09:12 PM)Daredevil Wrote: And yes Satanism is About self improvement but it encourages using the left hand Path of God of "do what thou wilt" and Service to Self behavior which if taken far enough and usually is, to energy vampirism. What people don't understand is that when you keep on Parasiting the energy off of people over a lifetime or Many, you loose the connection to source or you get kicked out of the gates of the kingdom of heaven within. This is the Lucifer Archetype which then degrades into turning into the Satan archetype.

Hmm, well I don't believe in the kingdom of heaven, but it is true that the more self-serving you are, the less connected to life you will be, and the less success you will get in the grand scheme of things.

There are many books on leadership that show this phenomenon clearly in that immediate/fast results almost always are short lived, while slower but more resonant ways of leading are perpetual.

The jury is still out for me on whether or not that works with women tho.

In my own life, I have a seemingly imposed zero-tolerance to self-serving behavior.

I don't see it as anything more than the way things work, however. Not supernatural, natural.

(08-21-2017, 09:51 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 09:12 PM)Daredevil Wrote: And yes Satanism is About self improvement but it encourages using the left hand Path of God of "do what thou wilt" and Service to Self behavior which if taken far enough and usually is, to energy vampirism. What people don't understand is that when you keep on Parasiting the energy off of people over a lifetime or Many, you loose the connection to source or you get kicked out of the gates of the kingdom of heaven within. This is the Lucifer Archetype which then degrades into turning into the Satan archetype.

Hmm, well I don't believe in the kingdom of heaven, but it is true that the more self-serving you are, the less connected to life you will be, and the less success you will get in the grand scheme of things.

There are many books on leadership that show this phenomenon clearly in that immediate/fast results almost always are short lived, while slower but more resonant ways of leading are perpetual.

The jury is still out for me on whether or not that works with women tho.

In my own life, I have a seemingly imposed zero-tolerance to self-serving behavior.

I don't see it as anything more than the way things work, however. Not supernatural, natural.

I talk metaphorically. Which means the kingdom of heaven is where all your power, dreams and essence lies within you.

And all things have a supernatural component to it.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 02:38 PM)Nox Wrote: Satan isn't Saturn. For one, yahweh killed Jesus. Not Satan. Biblically, Satan would have rather he lived so that he would have more time to corrupt him. The last thing Satan would want is his death. Satan is as daredevil said associated more with Venus. But that's only if you buy into Christian myth. Yahweh is more closely associated with Saturn, as he restrains his people. Jesus is a false Christ as the sun is not him, although he claims it. Could be why Yahweh had him killed...

Christianity may have had a facelift but it's god is still Yahweh, a war god. Jesus just got thrown in there and now it's all a mess.

The cross is a symbol of earth, but also of the living fire. People think that corresponds to Jesus but that's only because they've never felt it. The cross came from the swastika most likely, as did the ankh.

Set isn't Satan, but he does fill the role of necessary rebellion. Before his name was slanderized he was a more well rounded deity.

Negative energy isn't lucifer. It would be more accurate to say that energy is lucifer. But that will be hard to understand until one experiences what positive and negative energies actually are. Neither are bad or good. They simply strive to create balance. But entities that are thought of as singular energy types create issue. This is why you have angels committing genocide and demons seeking to aid men and people getting all confused on what's what.

This is probably the last I'll write about this as it'd probably get rather upsetting for whoever reads it later on and I don't want people to start thinking I'm a nut job satanist or anything. I'll just say this, when you read information put out by individuals you need to see their past. A lot of western mysteries, the majority even, have been funneled through Christianity and so the meanings have been blurred and adapted to a more Jesus friendly fit.

I think I understand now why we don't agree. I'm interpreting the Bible as it is now which is corrupted (with a modern christian view). So it's totally possible that some of things you are saying about yahweh is True.

I only read a part of the gnotics Gospel once as I didn't have the time.
Anyway in the end the bible is not the most interesting thing to learn about those mysteries I think as it's been corrupted too much. But even with those corruption some things still stand out. And even if it wasn't corrupted the bible was written (it seems) near the dark age period making it a book that is probably not accurate to begin with.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Blacksheep - 08-21-2017

(............)