Subliminal Talk
Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Religion and Religious Type Concepts Thread (/Thread-Religion-and-Religious-Type-Concepts-Thread)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: LOL this clown over here has a bone to pick. hater's gonna hate.

Lol, truth.

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: Anyway Sarge, the pentagram has an unfair connotation with the dark. It's actually a representation of occult in general. If you got one of those, make it a badass looking one Cool

Yeah for sure.

I was thinking of the satanic one, make it with the goat head and everything to screen out the people/girls who take that stuff too seriously.

At the same time, I'm in no way attracted to gothic or satanic chicks so that's one reason I'm hesitant.

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: No I've never seen that movie.

And it's interesting that you mention denomination stuff. i was born hindu and indian, so the chakras and the OM is part of my culture. That said, it was a bigger pull for me to get those tattoos. but my actual beliefs don't really align with any particular religion or spiritual belief, because i've gotten to a point in my spiritual seeking that I find them all good. With that said, I would NOT get a cross tattooed on me because i don't identify as christian. But if there was a design that incorporated the cross with other spiritual concepts that don't explicitly display christianity, i'd definitely consider it.

Yeah I hear you.

I agree most with Buddhism myself, but the concepts of Buddhism I like most (going with nature, living in harmony with the "zen" of things, power vs. force, etc) are the main point, not the denomination.

However, people tend to disregard symbols based on the denomination (like you did with the cross) rather than the meaning. So I'm thinking I should get tattoos that are specifically designed to convey their meaning, not the symbol, if that makes sense.

I don't want people "mistaking the messenger for the message" kind of thing.

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: as for your last question, the back piece will be in color eventually. each chakra will be colored in. but the other ones are plain black/grey Smile

Cool. That will look sick. Post pics when you're done if your not too shy. :o

Did you see Rayhon's dragonball tattoo? It's pretty dope.

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: For what it's worth, i am going to "embrace the dark" in that I am thinking about getting tattoos on my right arm that are sigils and/or talismans... we'll see how long that idea lasts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Cool. Embracing the dark is good I think.

I'm not aware of what sigils or talismans are tho. I recognize the words from the Dark Souls 3 game but have no idea what they are lol.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 07-06-2017

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)eternity Wrote: LOL this clown over here has a bone to pick. hater's gonna hate.

Anyway Sarge, the pentagram has an unfair connotation with the dark. It's actually a representation of occult in general. If you got one of those, make it a badass looking one Cool

No I've never seen that movie.

And it's interesting that you mention denomination stuff. i was born hindu and indian, so the chakras and the OM is part of my culture. That said, it was a bigger pull for me to get those tattoos. but my actual beliefs don't really align with any particular religion or spiritual belief, because i've gotten to a point in my spiritual seeking that I find them all good. With that said, I would NOT get a cross tattooed on me because i don't identify as christian. But if there was a design that incorporated the cross with other spiritual concepts that don't explicitly display christianity, i'd definitely consider it.

as for your last question, the back piece will be in color eventually. each chakra will be colored in. but the other ones are plain black/grey Smile

For what it's worth, i am going to "embrace the dark" in that I am thinking about getting tattoos on my right arm that are sigils and/or talismans... we'll see how long that idea lasts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The pentagram is representative of ceremonial magic and magic with all the stupid steps. Also it represents the feminine energy bringing spirits down to earth.

The 6 pointed star represents cosmic magic, (think infinity gauntlet) and is Masculine in nature

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-15-2017

Both pentagram and hexagram are equal parts masculine and feminine. They don't seperate gender.

I'm curious to see how the new detox subliminal works with people. I'm very curious to see how it works with and screws with the people who are into more energy and spiritual based practices.

I'm hoping it goes all out and people can start seeing past light vs dark nonsense and that they start actually resisting the pulls they get into confusion and deities and other silliness

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 08-19-2017

Anyway Sarge, the pentagram has an unfair connotation with the dark. It's actually a representation of occult in general. If you got one of those, make it a badass looking one Cool

as for your last question, the back piece will be in color eventually. each chakra will be colored in. but the other ones are plain black/grey Smile

For what it's worth, i am going to "embrace the dark" in that I am thinking about getting tattoos on my right arm that are sigils and/or talismans... we'll see how long that idea lasts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The cross represent Satan and Satan is Saturn, Saturn symbol is some kind of cross. All the bible symbols are the same used in astrology but most people doesn't know about it and most christian will deny it even with proof presented to them, fish symbols are all over the bible for example. One gospel (Mark) actually describe the journey of the Christ (The Sun) in the different zodiac Sign beginning with Aries and ending with Pisces .

The 6 pointed star is Venus by the way as is the number 6 is. All the numbers and geometry derived from those numbers describe the symbolism of the planets.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-20-2017

(08-19-2017, 10:46 PM)Alpha360 Wrote:

The cross represent Satan and Satan is Saturn, Saturn symbol is some kind of cross. All the bible symbols are the same used in astrology but most people doesn't know about it and most christian will deny it even with proof presented to them, fish symbols are all over the bible for example. One gospel (Mark) actually describe the journey of the Christ (The Sun) in the different zodiac Sign beginning with Aries and ending with Pisces .

The 6 pointed star is Venus by the way as is the number 6 is. All the numbers and geometry derived from those numbers describe the symbolism of the planets.

Cross represents a number of things, but usually earth and related energies

And Satan isn't Saturn. A lot of people won't like when they find out who Saturn is...

Surprises are fun haha

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 09:33 AM)Nox Wrote:

And Satan isn't Saturn. A lot of people won't like when they find out who Saturn is...

Surprises are fun haha

Satan is Saturn. Satan represents the resistance force in nature and so does Saturn archetypaly.

Uranus and the Outer plantets seek to unleash your hidden power.

Saturn/Satan isn't bad in itself, a bird cannot fly without resistance force, you couldn't walk without the ground having resistance on your feet, and you couldn't get strong in the gym without resistance from the weight.

Satan energy is just the equal and opposite reaction energy in the universe, if you take hit out of the universe the equation will become unbalanced.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-20-2017

(08-20-2017, 12:07 PM)Daredevil Wrote:
(08-20-2017, 09:33 AM)Nox Wrote:

Surprises are fun haha

Satan is Saturn. Satan represents the resistance force in nature and so does Saturn archetypaly.

Uranus and the Outer plantets seek to unleash your hidden power.

Saturn/Satan isn't bad in itself, a bird cannot fly without resistance force, you couldn't walk without the ground having resistance on your feet, and you couldn't get strong in the gym without resistance from the weight.

Satan energy is just the equal and opposite reaction energy in the universe, if you take hit out of the universe the equation will become unbalanced.

This is all inaccurate. You need to figure out what Satan is first before you begin assigning it into archetypes.

Then what is Satan?

Satan is =/= Lucifer which is a whole different archetype which is an archetype of spiritual pride and the left hand Path of God. See Thanos in Infinity war movie to get a glimpse of the Lucifer archetype.

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-20-2017

\/ This is far more important imo lol

I like Vernon Howard Better, his books are Out of Copyright so I'll post some of them here and also he has tons of Audios on YouTube, he's dead tho.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Nox - 08-21-2017

Lucifer is more similar to a natural force

Satan, depending on how you look at it, is either a rebellious angel or a servant of Yahweh that does god's will by testing and tormenting man. That fits in very well with where Christianity came from initially, as it is a war based religion where it's god punished his people for sin.

Those are kind of the foundation, but anything entity wise isn't giving the full picture with just ideas. Entities are consciousness, ideas, archetypes, forces and natural events all wrapped up into one mass confusion that you have to get deep to really understand

RE: The New Religion Thread - SargeMaximus - 08-21-2017

(08-20-2017, 07:51 PM)Daredevil Wrote: I like Vernon Howard Better, his books are Out of Copyright so I'll post some of them here and also he has tons of Audios on YouTube, he's dead tho.

Alan Watts is dead too. Sad

I don't know who that guy is tho, please do share.

RE: The New Religion Thread - JackOfHearts - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 06:12 AM)Nox Wrote: Lucifer is more similar to a natural force

Satan, depending on how you look at it, is either a rebellious angel or a servant of Yahweh that does god's will by testing and tormenting man. That fits in very well with where Christianity came from initially, as it is a war based religion where it's god punished his people for sin.

Those are kind of the foundation, but anything entity wise isn't giving the full picture with just ideas. Entities are consciousness, ideas, archetypes, forces and natural events all wrapped up into one mass confusion that you have to get deep to really understand

There is too much resemblance between Saturn and Satan to be a coincidence. What you just said describe well how they describe Saturn in the dark age. They tend to exaggerate Saturn traits and make it look bad but the core symbolism is still there.
You are saying Satan isn't Saturn but based on what exactly? That the Saturn symbol is cross is a coincidence? That the Sun god Jesus is dead on a cross also seems like a a coincidence to you? (Saturn and Sun are enemies) Also through the Bible Satan symbolism fit well the Saturn symbolism. For example the Rebellious angel that was cast away from heaven shares a lot of similarity with Saturn who is the bastard son of the Sun.

And Christianity is not a war based religion either. Quiet the opposite I would say since it's based on the Pisces sign. Though it certainly cause some wars. But principles described in the Bible are not concepts of wars and deceit or strength or anything related to wars. At best people reading the Bible are deceiving themselves by following the principles stupidly. And the higher up are using the Bible to control the people. But the core concept in the Bible isn't war. War will never ends by the way, as it's part of the human life, so in every religion or culture they will be wars, exactly like there are arguments in a family or a fight at a school.

RE: The New Religion Thread - Daredevil - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 10:38 AM)Alpha360 Wrote:
(08-21-2017, 06:12 AM)Nox Wrote: Lucifer is more similar to a natural force

There is too much resemblance between Saturn and Satan to be a coincidence. What you just said describe well how they describe Saturn in the dark age. They tend to exaggerate Saturn traits and make it look bad but the core symbolism is still there.
You are saying Satan isn't Saturn but based on what exactly? That the Saturn symbol is cross is a coincidence? That the Sun god Jesus is dead on a cross also seems like a a coincidence to you? (Saturn and Sun are enemies) Also through the Bible Satan symbolism fit well the Saturn symbolism. For example the Rebellious angel that was cast away from heaven shares a lot of similarity with Saturn who is the bastard son of the Sun.

And Christianity is not a war based religion either. Quiet the opposite I would say since it's based on the Pisces sign. Though it certainly cause some wars. But principles described in the Bible are not concepts of wars and deceit or strength or anything related to wars. At best people reading the Bible are deceiving themselves by following the principles stupidly. And the higher up are using the Bible to control the people. But the core concept in the Bible isn't war. War will never ends by the way, as it's part of the human life, so in every religion or culture they will be wars, exactly like there are arguments in a family or a fight at a school.

And Lucifer Is the rebellious Angel of Light that got kicked out of heaven that represents Spiritual Pride.

He is Represented by Venus in Astrology and is the Evening Star

Satan is the King of Hell and Torments and acts as a foil to God's plans. One interpretation might be Satan is Hades but no. Hades is Pluto and represents the deep unconcious mind while poseiden represents neptune and the shallow unconcious mind.

Satan in the Egyptian religion is Set who was the enemy of Horus and the brother of Osiris. He acted as a resistance force that cut up Osiris similar to how Satan cut up Uranus who was the Sky father.

Its exhausting to beat a dead horse so I'm gonna stop it here and just agree with Alpha 360 on this but expand that Satan is a Nescassary force in the universe. I think it's Newtons 2nd law is that for each action there must be an equal and opposite reaction which is the Satan/Saturn force that limits and serves as the resistance force.