Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet 2011 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet 2011 (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-2011)

Sex Magnet 2011 - Cortez - 11-01-2011

Alright, I'm at the end of Sex Magnet 2011 and I will share my experience with it. This is kind of one of those "under the radar" subs at the beginning and at times it can be hard to realize what it is doing in the first three or so stages, but once it hits...it HITS HARD. I have had some amazing experiences with this set to the point that it was almost unbelievable and yes women do pursue me for sex. Some of the encounters I've had have been so effortless, it's downright ridiculous. It took my charm and put it on steroids and crystal meth.

Aside from the obvious women chasing me thing, other effects I have noticed are the inability to take any kind of BS from people. I just have no patience for it and I feel completely free at all times to say whatever is on my mind.

-My eye contact is master level

-I constantly get comments from people like "Why aren't you a model?" or "Why aren't you a movie star?" and some of them don't say it like it's a compliment, they say it like I'm cheating them out of my presence on the big screen, like it pisses them off that I am not a movie star, lmao.

-I am able to slow down better, I'm not so hyperactive all the time and I accomplish more with less effort.

-Everybody wants to be my friend.

-I'm way more light hearted than I was.

-I don't get all that down anymore. I used to be able to go in to dark place if I let myself slip, but that doesn't happen that much anymore and it's quite easy to pull myself out.

-My voice tonality is different. I like it.

-I feel sexy ALL the time.

-I have the feeling of sexual fulfillment pretty much all the time, which has served me well in attracting sex. The hungry don't get fed, but the full have people trying to shove food at them constantly, lol.

And for the sexual side of it.

It's much easier and natural for sex to happen now.

When I am having sex, it's much more intense and yet I can pretty much last as long as I want.

I practically ooze sexual energy all of the time as well. It's that after sex glow, but all the time.

-I'm sure there are a million other subtle things, but overall I DO feel like a Sex Magnet, so I'll just say...Good job, Shannon and mission accomplished.

RE: Sex Magnet 2011 - boromir - 11-02-2011

(11-01-2011, 12:27 PM)Cortez Wrote: Alright, I'm at the end of Sex Magnet 2011 and I will share my experience with it. This is kind of one of those "under the radar" subs at the beginning and at times it can be hard to realize what it is doing in the first three or so stages, but once it hits...it HITS HARD. I have had some amazing experiences with this set to the point that it was almost unbelievable and yes women do pursue me for sex. Some of the encounters I've had have been so effortless, it's downright ridiculous. It took my charm and put it on steroids and crystal meth.

Aside from the obvious women chasing me thing, other effects I have noticed are the inability to take any kind of BS from people. I just have no patience for it and I feel completely free at all times to say whatever is on my mind.

-My eye contact is master level

-I constantly get comments from people like "Why aren't you a model?" or "Why aren't you a movie star?" and some of them don't say it like it's a compliment, they say it like I'm cheating them out of my presence on the big screen, like it pisses them off that I am not a movie star, lmao.

-I am able to slow down better, I'm not so hyperactive all the time and I accomplish more with less effort.

-Everybody wants to be my friend.

-I'm way more light hearted than I was.

-I don't get all that down anymore. I used to be able to go in to dark place if I let myself slip, but that doesn't happen that much anymore and it's quite easy to pull myself out.

-My voice tonality is different. I like it.

-I feel sexy ALL the time.

-I have the feeling of sexual fulfillment pretty much all the time, which has served me well in attracting sex. The hungry don't get fed, but the full have people trying to shove food at them constantly, lol.

And for the sexual side of it.

It's much easier and natural for sex to happen now.

When I am having sex, it's much more intense and yet I can pretty much last as long as I want.

I practically ooze sexual energy all of the time as well. It's that after sex glow, but all the time.

-I'm sure there are a million other subtle things, but overall I DO feel like a Sex Magnet, so I'll just say...Good job, Shannon and mission accomplished.

Great synopsis!
I especially like your comment,

That made me LMAO, definitely encouraging and motivating.

RE: Sex Magnet 2011 - james_2012 - 12-24-2011

Hi Cortez,

Can a beginner(not much experience with women) use this sub effectively?

James

RE: Sex Magnet 2011 - Cortez - 12-26-2011

(12-24-2011, 12:07 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hi Cortez,

Can a beginner(not much experience with women) use this sub effectively?

James

I don't see why not. It would do nothing but help, but you need to do the alpha male set first.

RE: Sex Magnet 2011 - Shannon - 12-27-2011

SM is designed to be used after Alpha Male, because it builds on certain key concepts introduced through Alpha Male, and will not work properly without having used Alpha first, as the guys found out the hard way.