Subliminal Talk
kornjacinvrac DMSI 3.1 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: kornjacinvrac DMSI 3.1 journal (/Thread-kornjacinvrac-DMSI-3-1-journal)

Pages: 1 2

RE: kornjacinvrac DMSI 3.1 journal - kornjacinvrac - 03-07-2018

Thanks Shannon but it isn't yet my birthday?

By the way i think i found my sweeet spot.
I lowered the volume of my dmsi, but now im listening on vlc player on my laptop (on earbuds) 80% laptop sound and 35% on vlc - and it WORKS AMAZING!!!!!!

Today i did couple aproaches, got a bit invesment from girls, and something is happening - they are checking me out, they are looking at my crotch a lot (as i walk beside them). Im standing in the bus and one girl just keeps looking at me - its so easy that conversation comes naturally like a charm. I just love when i catch their eyes and we look at eachother for like 10 seconds and i don't flinch nor does she. And i did this like 5 times today.

I noticed if i do certain amount of action (aproach, hight five) - dmsi effects tend to multiply. I just aproach 3 times, and i got ioi's even from men lol, people are being nice to me more than ever, but some people don't like me - and im fine with that. Also my frame of mindset it "What ever happends im okay with it, i will deal with it once it happens so i don't need to think about it".

I don't have time because i work, but im planing to do as many action as possible. This is just a beggining.

Today it was like this:

I got into public square and saw a girl eating ice cream, i sad to her "its to cold for ice cream?" she shrudged her shoulders, and other woman look at me, and i said "good day to you too" and as i said that to her one guy looked at me, and i said to him "hey what's up" and i did that as i was walking, and as i entered a bookstore there were 3 girls looking at books, i gave one a compliment and talked, they werent my type so i got out, aproached one girl that was standing and i asked he "do you know where nearest strip club is" and we talked and talked, i guess she is from Italy and i guess she wares a police hat. she said "im waiting for my girlfriend" i did not ask her that, so that's ioi. After so many aproaches and momentum i think dmsi kicked in, and that's when ioi's start happening - like crazy hahaha and now i feel adrenalin and happy and i can't sleep LOL.

Just chilled feeling + happy + proud + self confident + sexual.

The thing that amazed me is that how i did so much action and FELT AMAZING - even i didn't get laid or got a blowjob. I just feel awesome like im on cocaine or something. I did have "rejections" but i felt good just by the mere action that i aproached.

Thank you Shannon.

Everyday i wake up and give you my blessings Smile

RE: kornjacinvrac DMSI 3.1 journal - Shannon - 03-07-2018

(03-07-2018, 03:56 PM)kornjacinvrac Wrote: Thanks Shannon but it isn't yet my birthday?

Quote:Im not sure if these are from dmsi, although im 30 day TODAY.

I misread that last part. My bad. Smile

Quote:By the way i think i found my sweeet spot.
I lowered the volume of my dmsi, but now im listening on vlc player on my laptop (on earbuds) 80% laptop sound and 35% on vlc - and it WORKS AMAZING!!!!!!

Today i did couple aproaches, got a bit invesment from girls, and something is happening - they are checking me out, they are looking at my crotch a lot (as i walk beside them). Im standing in the bus and one girl just keeps looking at me - its so easy that conversation comes naturally like a charm. I just love when i catch their eyes and we look at eachother for like 10 seconds and i don't flinch nor does she. And i did this like 5 times today.

I noticed if i do certain amount of action (aproach, hight five) - dmsi effects tend to multiply. I just aproach 3 times, and i got ioi's even from men lol, people are being nice to me more than ever, but some people don't like me - and im fine with that. Also my frame of mindset it "What ever happends im okay with it, i will deal with it once it happens so i don't need to think about it".

I don't have time because i work, but im planing to do as many action as possible. This is just a beggining.

Today it was like this:

I got into public square and saw a girl eating ice cream, i sad to her "its to cold for ice cream?" she shrudged her shoulders, and other woman look at me, and i said "good day to you too" and as i said that to her one guy looked at me, and i said to him "hey what's up" and i did that as i was walking, and as i entered a bookstore there were 3 girls looking at books, i gave one a compliment and talked, they werent my type so i got out, aproached one girl that was standing and i asked he "do you know where nearest strip club is" and we talked and talked, i guess she is from Italy and i guess she wares a police hat. she said "im waiting for my girlfriend" i did not ask her that, so that's ioi. After so many aproaches and momentum i think dmsi kicked in, and that's when ioi's start happening - like crazy hahaha and now i feel adrenalin and happy and i can't sleep LOL.

Just chilled feeling + happy + proud + self confident + sexual.

The thing that amazed me is that how i did so much action and FELT AMAZING - even i didn't get laid or got a [Sexually graphic comment - unsuitable language. Moderators take note]. I just feel awesome like im on cocaine or something. I did have "rejections" but i felt good just by the mere action that i aproached.

Thank you Shannon.

Everyday i wake up and give you my blessings Smile

Thank you for executing. Big Grin